• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Team Fortress 2

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
Its a 1% chance. Very, very low. Don't suggest unboxing stuff.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2015
So I found this recently, and it's becoming my favourite hat :D
Soldiers_hat.png

And I crafted this too
flair.png

I don't really want the flair and would trade it but it's not tradable :(

And this is my "best" hat :D
killer.png

Not exactly fabulous but they're cool :D

Last edited:

User19sq

I gotta be honest. I'm a bit disappointed that the PC Steam Group hasn't hosted a TF2 event recently. Actually, it looks like they haven't hosted anything recently...

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
I gotta be honest. I'm a bit disappointed that the PC Steam Group hasn't hosted a TF2 event recently. Actually, it looks like they haven't hosted anything recently...

I wish I was an admin. I'm on steam all the time...

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Hey guys! Let's do a TF2 event soon. I suppose the weekend works best for everyone. How does next saturday sound? I don't know if we could somehow get it advertised in the PC Steam group, the last event they held was in October 2010...

Oh, I'm also looking to sell my Earbuds. Would go for 23 keys. VM/Add me on Steam if you're interested.

Last edited:
Years
Hey guys, agreed with Penatrait.
I don't have admin access to the steam group but I will ask about it.

Next Saturday sounds good, I won't be able to join in because I shall have company around, but obviously will take control of organising and such.​

User19sq

A TF2 event? Oooh, I'm gonna have some fun. ;3

Also, I'm looking for Crate Series #25, if anyone can help.

And one more thing. I'm having trouble getting achievements for killing the HHH. I input the following codes into the console before killing him:

sv_cheats 1
tf_forced_holiday 2
ent_create headless_hatman
sv_cheats 0

Is there something wrong that I'm doing or missing? Because, no matter what, I still end up not getting any achievements for killing him.

Last edited:

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I want a TF2 event! Totally in.
What server would we play on, if it goes through btw?

I also want premium tf2. I mean, there's nothing wrong with being an F2P (I almost always top frag each round anyways hurrdurr) but that trading looks so yummy!

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
I want a TF2 event! Totally in.
What server would we play on, if it goes through btw?

I also want premium tf2. I mean, there's nothing wrong with being an F2P (I almost always top frag each round anyways hurrdurr) but that trading looks so yummy!

You can't trade if you're an F2P? Huh. I didn't even know that.

And it is! You totally should get into it. I just recently started trading all my stuff around. I'm like hoarding stranges now to sell later on. :3

Not sure what server, if anyone has any ideas, feel free to say.

I will check out the PC server and see how it is running.​

Please, God, anything but 2fort.

If we're playing capture point (which we should) I propose Badlands, or Foundry.

User19sq

If we're choosing maps, then I'd like to nominate Dustbowl. :3

User19sq

Something I've been thinkng about lately is the concept of custom maps. I spend tons of my time in a server dedicated to creating them, which is hella fun. But I've always wondered...

Should we create a server dedicated to custom Pokemon maps? I mean, I think it'd be pretty damn awesome to play a game of Attack/Defend in N's Castle. >:3

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
Would you guys be down to have the event on friday (tomorrow) instead of saturday?

Years
I don't mind the event being moved since Penatrait is hosting it. I can't host it as I am busy but yeh. If there are any problems, I can help before hand.

Set a time, Penatrait?​

User19sq

Sometime in the evening when most, if not all, of us can join? Time zones, and all...

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
So due to my crappy router's restrictions, I can't seem to forward enough ports to properly host a TF2 server. What I figure is we can just join an empty server and play together. If you guys really want to keep it PC-only, we could votekick any randoms that enter.

I'm thinking 8PM EST? Unless some of you are over in Europe, in which case we'd have to host it much earlier. If you have issues with that time, please VM me.

Event will go on as long as there are people still willing to play. I have my friday night booked off for TF2. :D

The first map we'll play is some Dustbowl. I'm not sure if you guys want to play capture point or payload, though. Either works for me. If we want to switch servers from there (I'd love to play some cp_Badlands), we'll play it by ear and collectively migrate lol.

If anyone wants to add me on Steam, you can find me in the PC Group or just add me directly, my username is marzmayz.

Back