Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black 2 & White 2.

TrollandToad.com
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #126    
Old April 27th, 2012 (1:50 PM).
wombateiro's Avatar
wombateiro wombateiro is offline
     
    Join Date: Dec 2011
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 497
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire View Post
    Or perhaps the ice will begin to dissolve as Kyurem senses it's hero getting closer, allowing it to battle, then the whole barrier will break into pieces.
    There could be gate in ice barrier, something like that gate in movie trailer. It would be the only way to get to Kyurem. I think the gate would be leading to League or to Giant Chasm. In one of those places player would encounter Kyurem.

    Relevant Advertising!

      #127    
    Old May 9th, 2012 (2:04 AM).
    LordSalamence's Avatar
    LordSalamence LordSalamence is offline
    The Elite trainer
       
      Join Date: Mar 2012
      Location: Littleroot town
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Relaxed
      Posts: 15
      What's become of Abyssal ruins? It's hiding something, I'm sure of it.
      And the Dragonspiral tower is reshiram/zekrom still there.Hope we're gonna see the hoenn legends cause its related somehow.
      __________________
      Hoenn Region Forever!

      Pokemon White Fc:
      2580-8604-8244
      PM me if you wanna battle you should be in the wifi room
      free on weekends
      Completed Regions:
      Looking forward to a new one.
      Kanto
      Johto
      Hoenn
      Sinnoh
      Unova
        #128    
      Old May 12th, 2012 (6:38 PM).
      bwburke94's Avatar
      bwburke94 bwburke94 is offline
      Still Aspertia's Aspie
         
        Join Date: Mar 2010
        Location: Belchertown, Massachusetts
        Age: 23
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Lonely
        Posts: 742
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by LordSalamence View Post
        And the Dragonspiral tower is reshiram/zekrom still there.Hope we're gonna see the hoenn legends cause its related somehow.
        I'm not sure how the Hoenn and Unova legends are related, other than the presence of an internal trio master. We're not coming up with anything, are we?...
        __________________
        3DS Friend Code: 0645-5804-7602
          #129    
        Old May 16th, 2012 (8:12 AM).
        Zelda's Avatar
        Zelda Zelda is offline
        ⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
        • Crystal Tier
         
        Join Date: Oct 2008
        Location: +
        Age: 2
        Gender: Female
        Nature: Adamant
        Posts: 4,876
        I'm surprised no one has said anything about this theory yet after seeing the animation trailer.

        While the male protagonist is running and trying to catch the Shadow Triad you can see that he is running on frozen areas of Unova. So it looks like part of the region will be covered in ice, but we'll still be able to reach those areas.
        __________________

        wisdom cries. paired to Cay & Exile & Sombra
          #130    
        Old May 16th, 2012 (8:15 AM).
        Jellicent♀'s Avatar
        Jellicent♀ Jellicent♀ is offline
        • Silver Tier
         
        Join Date: Jan 2012
        Location: Laverre City
        Age: 25
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Modest
        Posts: 2,677
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Kaori View Post
        I'm surprised no one has said anything about this theory yet after seeing the animation trailer.

        While the male protagonist is running and trying to catch the Shadow Triad you can see that he is running on frozen areas of Unova. So it looks like part of the region will be covered in ice, but we'll still be able to reach those areas.
        I saw that! This pretty much confirms it for me. Whether or not it's true, I can still dream. ;;
        But this is an exciting development. <3
          #131    
        Old May 16th, 2012 (9:29 AM).
        Xander Olivieri's Avatar
        Xander Olivieri Xander Olivieri is offline
           
          Join Date: Jun 2010
          Gender: Other
          Nature: Hasty
          Posts: 5,601
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Jellicent♀ View Post
          I saw that! This pretty much confirms it for me. Whether or not it's true, I can still dream. ;;
          But this is an exciting development. <3
          Wasn't that part of the fight on the ship that Samurott froze?
          __________________
            #132    
          Old May 16th, 2012 (11:00 AM).
          Blue's Avatar
          Blue Blue is offline
          problematic
          • Moderator
          • Platinum Tier
           
          Join Date: Jan 2008
          Location: United Kingdom
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Relaxed
          Posts: 20,257
          I'd assume that there are a couple of new Cities & Town beneath the ice which will be interesting to see as they are revealed, also I think after getting the second badge from the town we reach Driftveil city as they all seem to be relatively close to eachother which will then lead you to Castelia.. just my theory.
          __________________
            #133    
          Old May 16th, 2012 (1:30 PM).
          Jellicent♀'s Avatar
          Jellicent♀ Jellicent♀ is offline
          • Silver Tier
           
          Join Date: Jan 2012
          Location: Laverre City
          Age: 25
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Modest
          Posts: 2,677
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by XanderO View Post
          Wasn't that part of the fight on the ship that Samurott froze?
          I was assuming it was a hill or mountain of some sort, given the area they were all traveling on. But I thought it has been confirmed that parts of the region have indeed been frozen over. o3o
            #134    
          Old May 16th, 2012 (1:40 PM).
          Xander Olivieri's Avatar
          Xander Olivieri Xander Olivieri is offline
             
            Join Date: Jun 2010
            Gender: Other
            Nature: Hasty
            Posts: 5,601
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Jellicent♀ View Post
            I was assuming it was a hill or mountain of some sort, given the area they were all traveling on. But I thought it has been confirmed that parts of the region have indeed been frozen over. o3o
            Besides the fake ice, the mountain range that makes up Mistralon Cave and Chargestone Cave are a different color, that could have been where this was taken place since those are the only "frozen" areas so far.
            __________________
              #135    
            Old May 16th, 2012 (2:54 PM).
            OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire's Avatar
            OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire is offline
            10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
               
              Join Date: Apr 2010
              Location: Oregon
              Age: 23
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Careful
              Posts: 17,461
              I do think the region is frozen, as Samurrott would've frozen the boat in the trailer not the city. If so then I'm glad to see the icyness, it looks like an ice kingdom
              __________________
              # TeamRowlet
              I'm currently working on some novels. If you're interested you can read them here:
              https://www.wattpad.com/user/ImperialSun
              https://www.patreon.com/ImperialSun
                #136    
              Old May 16th, 2012 (6:03 PM).
              Forever's Avatar
              Forever Forever is offline
              • Moderator
              • Crystal Tier
               
              Join Date: Nov 2005
              Location: Queensland
              Age: 25
              Gender: Female
              Nature: Bold
              Posts: 35,673
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by XanderO View Post
              Besides the fake ice, the mountain range that makes up Mistralon Cave and Chargestone Cave are a different color, that could have been where this was taken place since those are the only "frozen" areas so far.
              There's also the fact that there's a harbor nearby and idk if they'd skip that much in the trailer since it all seems to be close range, while on the actual map a harbor isn't that far away. :( soo yeah possibly.
              __________________


              Your own very Pokémon story is about to unfold.
              You'll face fun times and tough challenges.
              A world of dreams and adventures with Pokémon awaits!

                #137    
              Old May 16th, 2012 (7:37 PM). Edited May 16th, 2012 by IcyIce.
              IcyIce's Avatar
              IcyIce IcyIce is offline
              Fictional Writer.
                 
                Join Date: May 2010
                Location: Tennessee
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Quiet
                Posts: 4,602
                In the video it is a city for sure,but as I look in the game,I can't tell what city it is. The whole city,buildings/trees all of it has a thin layer of ice on them. With the trees not being dead. I think the area may have been frozen solid and we will be able to unfreeze it after the storyline.

                The closest city I can match it with is Straiton City or Accumula Town
                  #138    
                Old May 18th, 2012 (5:26 AM).
                Nearsighted king of Ice's Avatar
                Nearsighted king of Ice Nearsighted king of Ice is offline
                We'll get to that tomorrow
                   
                  Join Date: Feb 2009
                  Location: Manehattan, Equestria
                  Age: 21
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Naive
                  Posts: 995
                  Judging from the fact that the protagonists looks like they're wearing Summer clothes... and that the frozen world doesn't seem to be part of the map, I think the Ice is just to cover the spoilers
                  __________________

                  Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?

                  Black FC: 1592-5761-9212
                  Pokemon X FC: 2921-9174-9000
                    #139    
                  Old May 18th, 2012 (5:43 AM).
                  ShadowStriatonTriad's Avatar
                  ShadowStriatonTriad ShadowStriatonTriad is offline
                  Shadow Triad Elite
                     
                    Join Date: Apr 2012
                    Location: Driftveil city
                    Age: 22
                    Gender: Female
                    Nature: Bold
                    Posts: 144
                    My question is why is half of Unova frozen? I don't mind at all, because I personally love Ice, but could this be the doing of Team Vanillite? Does this explain why there are Pokemon from other regions in Unova? I don't know, but I'm excited!!!
                    __________________

                    Don't leave comrades behind.

                      #140    
                    Old May 18th, 2012 (6:24 AM).
                    Zelda's Avatar
                    Zelda Zelda is offline
                    ⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
                    • Crystal Tier
                     
                    Join Date: Oct 2008
                    Location: +
                    Age: 2
                    Gender: Female
                    Nature: Adamant
                    Posts: 4,876
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Iceman3317 View Post
                    In the video it is a city for sure,but as I look in the game,I can't tell what city it is. The whole city,buildings/trees all of it has a thin layer of ice on them. With the trees not being dead. I think the area may have been frozen solid and we will be able to unfreeze it after the storyline.

                    The closest city I can match it with is Straiton City or Accumula Town
                    Hmm, I dunno. Maybe we'll still be able to walk in the frozen areas, and only a few parts will be solid frozen and blocked. The male protagonist as seen in the trailer, is running in the areas (isn't he afraid of slipping?!) so it may be possible.
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by ShadowStriatonTriad View Post
                    My question is why is half of Unova frozen? I don't mind at all, because I personally love Ice, but could this be the doing of Team Vanillite? Does this explain why there are Pokemon from other regions in Unova? I don't know, but I'm excited!!!
                    I'm pretty sure it might have to do with the evil team organization and Black/White Kyurem.
                    __________________

                    wisdom cries. paired to Cay & Exile & Sombra
                      #141    
                    Old May 18th, 2012 (10:24 PM).
                    Forever's Avatar
                    Forever Forever is offline
                    • Moderator
                    • Crystal Tier
                     
                    Join Date: Nov 2005
                    Location: Queensland
                    Age: 25
                    Gender: Female
                    Nature: Bold
                    Posts: 35,673
                    I don't think we'll be able to walk over many frozen areas at all tbh. They've gotta seem off-limits so we don't rush straight over there. Maybe you need certain footwear or something for it? Though idk B/W didn't have that, so...

                    Or maybe they've gotten safer in the last 2 years.
                    __________________


                    Your own very Pokémon story is about to unfold.
                    You'll face fun times and tough challenges.
                    A world of dreams and adventures with Pokémon awaits!

                      #142    
                    Old May 20th, 2012 (1:03 PM).
                    OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire's Avatar
                    OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire is offline
                    10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
                       
                      Join Date: Apr 2010
                      Location: Oregon
                      Age: 23
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Careful
                      Posts: 17,461
                      ^ It could be like the googles in Emerald's desert.
                      I kind of hope that we can slide on it though, it'll be nice puzzle to solve, BW sort of lacked the puzzles that Pt had...
                      __________________
                      # TeamRowlet
                      I'm currently working on some novels. If you're interested you can read them here:
                      https://www.wattpad.com/user/ImperialSun
                      https://www.patreon.com/ImperialSun
                        #143    
                      Old June 2nd, 2012 (4:34 PM).
                      Porynoir's Avatar
                      Porynoir Porynoir is offline
                      Cool like that...
                         
                        Join Date: May 2012
                        Location: Florida
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Relaxed
                        Posts: 77
                        New areas have already been revealed, like the what'sit'sname's town Hilda and the other guy live in. Akuroma has been revealed so I'm assuming he has a lab. But what other areas BW2 have to offer?

                        I thought it would be nice if there was a lab somewhere with um... sciency pokemon, maybe appearing like in a cave. Pokemon like Solosis or Duosion. Maybe even Porygon. There would be stuff like potions and magmarizers/electrizers, maybe even a Up-grade or Dubious Disk. Maybe they are saving the Dubious Disk in P2 Lab. I have no idea how this would fit in the story. Who knows? Maybe even a P3 Lab. But like I said before, who knows what new areas BW2 have to offer? (whew)

                        Discuss.
                        __________________
                          #144    
                        Old June 2nd, 2012 (5:26 PM).
                        Xander Olivieri's Avatar
                        Xander Olivieri Xander Olivieri is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Jun 2010
                          Gender: Other
                          Nature: Hasty
                          Posts: 5,601
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Porynoir View Post
                          New areas have already been revealed, like the what'sit'sname's town Hilda and the other guy live in. Akuroma has been revealed so I'm assuming he has a lab. But what other areas BW2 have to offer?

                          I thought it would be nice if there was a lab somewhere with um... sciency pokemon, maybe appearing like in a cave. Pokemon like Solosis or Duosion. Maybe even Porygon. There would be stuff like potions and magmarizers/electrizers, maybe even a Up-grade or Dubious Disk. Maybe they are saving the Dubious Disk in P2 Lab. I have no idea how this would fit in the story. Who knows? Maybe even a P3 Lab. But like I said before, who knows what new areas BW2 have to offer? (whew)

                          Discuss.
                          Moved to this thread to discuss "New" locations.
                          __________________
                            #145    
                          Old June 7th, 2012 (11:13 PM). Edited June 8th, 2012 by P0kelegend.
                          P0kelegend P0kelegend is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Oct 2008
                            Gender:
                            Posts: 334
                            A new 15 second trailer is on the official website, and it shows some sort of airship.


                            Where is that area? Opelucid?
                              #146    
                            Old June 8th, 2012 (6:51 AM).
                            Zayphora's Avatar
                            Zayphora Zayphora is offline
                            Don't mess with the lights...
                               
                              Join Date: Apr 2012
                              Location: Somewhere beyond the Veil
                              Gender: Female
                              Nature: Sassy
                              Posts: 493
                              Yeah, that's Opelucid. Look at the rounded tops of buildings.

                              THIS IS GOING TO BE EPICCCCC that thing looks really awesome. Excuse my blurting out of crazyness.
                              __________________
                                #147    
                              Old June 8th, 2012 (7:17 AM).
                              dylanchng's Avatar
                              dylanchng dylanchng is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Jun 2012
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 5
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Zayphora View Post
                                Yeah, that's Opelucid. Look at the rounded tops of buildings.

                                THIS IS GOING TO BE EPICCCCC that thing looks really awesome. Excuse my blurting out of crazyness.
                                Is it really Opelucid?? Maybe it's somekind of a new city,as I've assume that Opelucid city is covered with ice.
                                  #148    
                                Old June 8th, 2012 (7:35 AM).
                                OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire's Avatar
                                OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire is offline
                                10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
                                   
                                  Join Date: Apr 2010
                                  Location: Oregon
                                  Age: 23
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Careful
                                  Posts: 17,461
                                  Perhaps the ice disfrosted or something seeing how Opelucid is proably one of the last towns, so by then I expect the ice would start to retreat.
                                  __________________
                                  # TeamRowlet
                                  I'm currently working on some novels. If you're interested you can read them here:
                                  https://www.wattpad.com/user/ImperialSun
                                  https://www.patreon.com/ImperialSun
                                    #149    
                                  Old June 8th, 2012 (9:20 AM).
                                  Blue's Avatar
                                  Blue Blue is offline
                                  problematic
                                  • Moderator
                                  • Platinum Tier
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jan 2008
                                  Location: United Kingdom
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Relaxed
                                  Posts: 20,257
                                  I didn't notice the tips of the buildings in that image but that certainly looks like Opelucid city to me, I can only assume that once a certain event has taken place i.e the capturing of Kyurem then the frost will thaw thus allowing you to proceed to the frozen cities making your way to the Elite Four.
                                  __________________
                                    #150    
                                  Old June 9th, 2012 (5:40 AM).
                                  Xander Olivieri's Avatar
                                  Xander Olivieri Xander Olivieri is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jun 2010
                                    Gender: Other
                                    Nature: Hasty
                                    Posts: 5,601
                                    Pokejungle posted new rumors that surfaced and according to what they say only 1 City is frozen. Not half the region. That could be the city from the trailer, and now I'm curious as to which city it is. Maybe the Black City/White Forest got replaced with some frozen city.
                                    __________________
                                    Closed Thread

                                    Quick Reply

                                    Join the conversation!

                                    Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                    Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                    Sponsored Links
                                    Thread Tools

                                    Posting Rules
                                    You may not post new threads
                                    You may not post replies
                                    You may not post attachments
                                    You may not edit your posts

                                    BB code is On
                                    Smilies are On
                                    [IMG] code is On
                                    HTML code is Off

                                    Forum Jump


                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 1:17 PM.