• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Ruby Sapphire Fiona Destiny - Power Plant

Kilik brought out his dewott. At that moment Yuki collapsed. "I'm sorry Ruby... I can't take any more..." Yuki said huffing. 'It's alright, you did well, take a nice rest.' Ruby called Yuki back, so that was a tie? Right now they both have 3 pokemon to go.

Dewott was a water pokemon, the most effective attacks would be electric and grass attacks, but none of her pokemon know these attacks. But Kaede has the attacks that ARE affective against Yaibe. Then it's his turn.

'Kaede! it's your turn!' Ruby called him out. This time it was an real Eevee. '(I'll try my best!)' Kaede said to her. 'I know you can.' Ruby replied.

Kaede knew six attacks, and our all of them Ruby told him to use bite.

Roxas Jaden Asakura - Power Plant

'T-thank you...' The girl said with a low voice and sniffed.

'Please don't cry, i can't take it when a lady cries.' Roxas smiled at her. 'Let's bring your pokemon to the Pokecenter.'

Roxas heard the boy saying something. 'Don't worry, not every trainer can control his Pokemon, i'm not blaming you for anything, but please try to stop them before they do horrible things again.' He said to the boy. 'I am Roxas, this is Obilivio.' He pointed at the Lucario.

Obilivio took a look at the boy and his pokemon. 'There's a girl somewhere in this Academy called "Ruby" she can understand pokemon.' Obilivio turned his back to him. 'She should be able to help your pokemon with his temper.' Obilivio started walking.

'Let's go.' Roxas took the girl's arm and followed Obilivio.

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Power Plant
502.png
570.png
207.png
403.png

At the same time as Pierce faints, so does Yuki. At least there's a bright side for Kilik. That leaves 3-on-3 for each side now, what would Ruby's next Pokemon be? She returns Yuki & sends out an Eevee. "Kaede! it's your turn!" That was his name. So she's already using her Eevee that Yuki was a while ago. If that's her style of battling, Kilik could learn a little more from her.

Kaede Vs. Yaibe. Ruby made the first move & Kaede charged at Yaibe with his teeth, ready to use Bite it seems. Kilik just smirked. "Faint Attack." Yaibe easily swifted around Kaede, dodging her Bite, & from behind slammed into him.

So far Kilik could see this was not Ruby's full strength. She's obviously holding back. But little did she know who Yaibe really was. This battle was already feeling sneaky-like, Kilik was ready for anything.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw
Academy Grounds

Another boy approached Alice, and offered her a Revive and some Super Potions to her, so that she could heal her Grimer. What for? She was heading for the Pokémon Center at the moment, so using them would be wasting them. She politely turned them down, and gave them back to him.

"I-I'm sorry..." she mumbled, "I'll pass."

Then she continued to listen to this other kid who tried to comfort her. Apparently the boy's name was Roxas and he knew a girl that could...understand Pokémon? Although she could understand Jello, Alice could not understand every Pokémon, and knowing that there was someone who could understand any Pokémon was kind of shocking news to her. Her train of thought was interrupted by Roxas grabbing her arm and walking behind his Lucario.

"I...My name's Alice, by the way." she said to him.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark took the piece of paper and wrote down his Pokegear number onto it for future convenience. It'd be easier to keep in contact with his friend at least. When he wrote the number on the piece of paper he handed it back to Daniel.

"I guess I'll see you around then Daniel. Try not to get lost out there. Weird stuff happens around the academy sometimes and it can be dangerous if you stray off by yourself." Mark said.

Len took Alexis' paw and shook it. "It was great meeting with you Alexis... um, hey I'll see you around later. I'd like to hang out with you more when our trainers are together." Len said.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Ruby Sapphire Fiona Destiny - Power Plant

"Use Dig!" Ruby commanded her Eevee, after he was knocked back with Faint Attack.

Ruby kept thinking as she couldn't get on a new plan, was she out of ideas? How? Maybe accepting this battle wasn't a good idea after all. Maybe she should forfeit to prevent her pokemon from getting hurt because of her foolness.

'Kaede, come to the surface!' Ruby said. Kaede came above right on the place Yaibe was standing. Right now this was the only thing she could think off.

Roxas Jaden Asakura

'I... I'm Alice by the way.' The girl introduced herself. 'Nice name.' Roxas complimented.

'Obilivio, can you show us the way out of this forest?' Roxas asked him. 'I was already doing so.' He replied.

'I'm sorry that i interfered like that, but i can't stand it when a trainer can't control his pokemon and hurts others with it.' Roxas said.

Last edited:

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw
Academy Grounds -> Pokémon Center

Alice sniffled again. She blushed lightly when the boy told her that her name was nice, but it quickly wore off.

'Th-Thank you.' she said timidly, 'Roxas...is a nice name too.'

She still was unsure of why this Roxas guy was helping her and trying to feel better, even though they didn't even know each other. She was a little suspicious, but the boy didn't seem to be a bad guy. She followed him as he followed his Lucario, what was the worst that could happen? A smile slowly reappeared on her face. Jello, who was floating behind of her, noticed this and felt happier as well.

'I'm sorry that i interfered like that, but i can't stand it when a trainer can't control his pokemon and hurts others with it.' Roxas said.

'I-It's okay, don't worry...', she said. She was about to say something else, but decided against it.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Brian

Brian simply shook his head and stood up. "Thanks Rama. Come on Frost, let's go find the others." he said, still looking a little down. Frost shrugged and chuckled at Rama

"Adios man. Next time you see me, I'll be a lot tougher." he said with a smirk as he began to walk after Bri. Bri smiled a bit and turned back to Rama, looking slightly amused.

"You need to stick with someone too Rama, cause you get into a lot of trouble yourself! Later!" he said, sounding a bit more like his old cheerful self again. With that he turned and began to walk the way Rama had come, his expression turning a bit sad again. He paused when he saw Max, and heard him talk about the ice cream, but shook his head.

"No thanks. I don't want any right now. I want to find my pokemon and go back to the dorm for a bit, have fun though!" Bri said with a slight smile.

Thyme, Duster, Bouncy, and Sprinkles

"Hehehe! Guess what Thyme? Sprinkles is-" Duster began to say.

"SHUT UP!" Sprinkles growled angrily, turning to glare at the Minccino, who stuck her tongue out at him.

"... You guys are nuts." a loud, booming voice said. thyme turned and stared up at a large arcanine that was hanging around vacantly, with a vulpix asleep on his back.

"Oh, the mutt is back. What do you want Nova?" Thyme said with a scowl. Nova looked down at her.

"Good to know you haven't changed. Where the heck have you lot been?" Nova said with a soft growl.

"Bri's mama took us to his house in Hoenn, and then he left and became a registered trainer! He wanted to come back here!" Duster said with a smile.

"Humph, who the heck are you?" Sprinkles said, growling at the arcanine, who fixed him with a withering glare. Sprinkles was unfazed by it, and glowered right back.

"Little pup, do not think you are the toughest one here. I'm Nova, the strongest pokemon our trainer has, so back. Off." Nova said with a low, intimidating growl.

Quin

"Aren';t the dead, um, you know, dead? Why do they need company if they are in the iternal rest?" Quin said bluntly, ignoring what she had said about Draco. As an expert observer, he would say she was a bit more emotional about that than she let on, though he couldn't tell how she felt. He shrugged, and Zara felt the need to chime in.

"Why? Because that rest isn't as iternal as it sounds. Anyways, I don't care if you care. But I'm telling you anyways." Zara said boredly, causing Quin to close his eyes.

"I see..." he said softly, reaching into his bag and pulling out a Silph Scope. He turned it on, then looked around, pausing to wave at the ghostly girl and Rotom.

"Who's the floating kid?" he asked Ash, "And what exactly do you need to get done?"

Drake

Drake pulled Killita's pokeball off his belt and returned her as Valroie sent out the Charizard. One of the only non dragon type pokemon he had ever liked, and he wanted one badly.

"Killita, return for a bit and rest. Maris! Go get that Charizard! Use Dragon Rush!" he said, sendin g out his Gabite, who growled at the flames that slammed into her. She dashed forward and leapt at Charizard, covered by an intense purple light.

"You're doing pretty well." he said, pulling out a Hyper Potion and using it on Killita's ball, giving Valorie an aalmost assured second hit while he was distracted.

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
(Yeah, sorry about that Jack.)

Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Lucia nodded, "Yeah, I see that now. Well at least you didn't get swarmed Danielle and you weren't harmed either. Your pokemon did take some damaged. Perhaps it is best if we get out of here and head on to the pokemon center? What do you think Jack?"

Tyro was now out of battle mode and upon seeing Herb immediately ran up to him and grabbed his hand began to shake it, "Dude! It's a smaller dude! Hey there dude! My name is Tyro and I bet you and Blade are close dudes! Well, we're close dudes also! Did he tell you we were bros now cause we're bros! It was awesome how we became bros but are you two bros because that would be awesome because if I'm a bro with Blade then you have to be a bro with me since I'm a bro with Blade, so that makes you a bro with me! Anyway you're my bro now! Like I say bros to the end! Did you know that we're bros?..." Tyro was once again on another tirade as more words spewed forth from his mouth, and at the rate he was talking it didn't look like he would be stopping anytime soon.

Roberto sighed and walked away from Tyro, "He's your problem now." He said over his shoulder to Herb and Blade. Samuel also walked some distance away and looked back, "Those poor pokemon."

Robert just nodded, "But better them than us."

Diana meanwhile continued to squirm as Lucia held her. "Hey! You! Red guy! I want my battle! Let me go!"

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Power Plant
502.png
570.png
207.png
403.png

Kaede was knocked back by Yaibe's Faint Attack, but then he went & dug underground. Was Ruby in a rut already? Either she's worried about her Pokemon's safety, or this is her limit. This can't be it, can it? Maybe it would've been better if this were just a 1-on-1 battle. At least then the battle would already be over. Kilik should think how many Pokemon to battle with against trainers more.

"Kaede, come to the surface!" Whoops. Kilik was stuck in his thoughts he forgot about the battle. That's one mistake he shouldn't make. Yaibe is sent upwards from the attack, & his form started changing. What came back down was a Zorua, Kilik's Mistress. Her cover is blown.

"Hi~" Mistress smiled as she landed roughly. Well, back to 'business.'

"Give 'em a Scary Face!" Kilik said out loud. Mistress was very excited about this new move of hers. With her best effort, she gave the scariest face she could give to Kaede. It could even scare Kilik actually, well not quite.

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
George Edmunds

"5 minutes until arrival at the Oak Island port. Please prepare to disembark." The voice over the PA system was loud. So loud in fact that it jerked George awake. The book fell from his face and hit Kane who was snoozing next to him. The growlithe gave a yelp as it jumped to attention looking around wildly for the attacker.
"Calm down buddy!" George smiled as he petted Kane. The startled Pokémon seemed satisfied with this explanation and lay back down. George caught the puppy Pokémon trying to close its eyes and return to sleep.
"Oh no you don't! If I have to get up so do you!" The boy scooped up the orange bundle of fur and carried him across the deck to the railing.
"Aber! Uhuru! Stop messing around and get over here!" Within a couple of minutes a bagon appeared. A few seconds later a buizel strolled around the corner spinning a white hat on its paw. George looked at both with a grin on his face.
"I hope you two haven't been causing too much trouble!" He eyed the white hat the buizel was holding, "That better not be what I think it is. Go and hand that back to the captain right now! Honestly Aber I can't take you anywhere!" The buizel, Aber, wandered off again. George watched her disappear and reappear. This time there was nothing in her paws however.
"Well guys, we're nearly there. Look you can see the academy from the see…at least I think that's the academy. It looks grand enough. I hear the staff are some of the pre-eminent leaders in their fields!" All four figures stared at the approaching island.
"Well lets go and grab my bag and we'll get in line to disembark." The group walked below deck.

"We have now arrived at Oak Island! Please disembark promptly!" The voice called again a few minutes later and George turned to his friends.
"Right guys I know it's not ideal but it's going to be a lot easier if you get in your pokeballs for now. I'll let you out when I get to the dorm room if not before." The four Pokémon were recalled in turn and George placed the pokeballs back on his belt. He then picked up his rucksack and disembarked from the ship.

"Damn it, the letters say something about a dorm jacket but I have no idea where to get it from. All they say is "Congratulations! You have been chosen to stay in Suicine Dorm!"" This seemed to him to be the most urgent problem as he had no idea where to go or where to pick anything up from. The boy sighed dropped his bag on the floor, rummaged in it until he pulled out his trainer card and acceptance letters and then swung the rucksack back on.
"Well I can't do anything until I get rid of these bags. I hope I'm supposed to pick it up from the academy. They didn't mention anything about picking it up prior to arrival. Perhaps I should head for the academy and just wing it…" He turned and headed in the direction of the buildings he believed to be the academy grounds.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Daniel accepted the paper back, glanced at it for a moment before folding it up and sticking it in his pocket with a smile and a nod, patting said pocket afterwards.
"Thanks, Mark. I'll take your word for it and do my best to stick to where I know I am. And hey… thanks for the fun adventure earlier. Good luck training your Gligar!"

Daniel began walking down the large main street of the town, turning to wave back at the three, grinning broadly. He couldn't help himself. He was feeling like he had made a great new couple of friends today, and he was hoping they could meet up again at some point and have another adventure. Maybe a battle, even. Once him and Alexis had gotten stronger.
"Come on Alexis, let's go!"

Alexis smiled up at Len and raised her other paw to rest on the back of the hand grasping her first paw, giving his hand a little squeeze. "Yeah, it was great meeting you as well! I'm looking forward to it."
She gave his hand another squeeze before pulling back, waving up at Snype with a paw.
"I'll see you guys later! Take care!"

And with that, she turned and rushed to catch up with Daniel, ending up strolling casually on all four by his side as they moved through the town, looking at the various buildings and shops there, Alexis taking a last glance at the trio behind them.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle Accola - Abandoned Power Plant

"Yeah, I see that now. Well at least you didn't get swarmed Danielle and you weren't harmed either." Lucia came up to Danielle after battling the flock of Magnemites. "Your pokemon did take some damaged. Perhaps it is best if we get out of here and head on to the pokemon center? "

Danielle nodded with agreement. "Yes. We really need to go there. Mienfoo is hurt, and Ozzy needs a check up after so much battling. Plus, it was a wild Pachirisu, so I want to get it checked out."

Jack and his Pokemon (Blade the Scizor and a Pansage, Herb) came up towards the girls, who knew what happened to him during the battle. "Guess you can see why it was kinda locked down now. Both of you alright?"

"We're fine, but my Pokemon aren't." Danielle replied. "Mienfoo is very weak and needs medical attention right now. My Pachirisu is alright, but I want him to get checked out."

"Pachi Pachi Pachiii..." Ozzy spoke after Danielle, staring down at Lucia's Pokemon right in front of him. Tyro the Combusken was talking constantly to Herb, Jack's Pansage. "Pachii?" He got closer to Tyro and got engaged in the conversation.

"Now, Jack....we should probably find an exit to this place and head straight to a nearby Pokemon Center." Danielle told Jack. "I think I learned my lesson to not carry less than two Pokemon with me, which is why I decided to capture Ozzy." She then explained a bit about how she met Ozzy. Then the trio and the Pokemon started to walk. "I named Ozzy after a good friend of mine back in Celadon. He's very frisky, and determined. I rarely see him faint."​

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Arcadia - Vaguely a river
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A slight grin came to Arcadia's face and she seemed to muse over Zora's response for a moment. Getting people to think poorly of authority wasn't difficult. People tended to be skeptical of authority to begin with. Everybody wanted to be their own boss and everybody wanted to be the best of the best. That was how she saw it anyway. She herself? Quite frankly, Professor Oak was a man of terrifying power. Even the thought of teamwork didn't convince her he couldn't be beaten. She had to wonder, how did he do that? How did /some kid/ from pallet town up and shatter all known limitations on the power of a pokemon? ...She supposed that was probably how he earned a doctorate in pokemon science.

"I've got a /feeling/ they're hiding something from us--holding us back."

The way she spoke, she seemed earnest. She then proceeded to pull out a pokeball however for a reason that wasn't really clear until she spoke a moment later.

"...I've got evidence too~ Wanna see?"

She proceeded to prop the pokeball up on her finger and twirl it around in a casually stylish manner. It seemed to be implied that the ball had something to do with it.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
She sighed when she heard Arcadia say that she has a feeling that they were hiding something form us and holding us back. Then she actually thought about from the perspective of Arcadia. She perked up when she heard Arcadia say that she has evidence. She turnd around to see her spinning a Pokeball on her finger she thought that the Pokeball had something to do with it. She smiled at Arcadia and was looking at the Pokeball wondering what could be inside of it. Sh also wondered what they were hiding from us. She finally spoke up again.

" I sort of feel the same way but why would they hold us back. Maybe it's bcause their scared that one day we would over power them. And you have evidence " Zora said the second part to herself but somehow knew that Arcadia could hear. She said the first and last part slightly more intrigued by this girl. Sh then pondered even mor about what was in the Pokeball that Arcadia had.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn looked at Jimmy and shook her head putting a small fake smile on her face "it's nothing" she whispered before looking at Kaida playing in the waves with Smokey watching her. She allowed herself to smile a bit more as Belle flew over and joined the baby Druddigon in playing in the water.

Glancing at the fainted Gyarados she couldn't help but feel bad and sighed again. Sure it had attacked her but did it really deserve to be hurt like that. Seeing something sparkle near it's head in the sun she looked back over at her friend.

"The Gyarados dropped something" she said softly. "since you beat it, whatever it dropped is yours"

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent
Beach

Nothing? That sigh didn't sound like nothing. But now Rosalyn was smiling, and Jimmy was now confused. Was there something wrong or was everything okay? Wait...why was he asking himself that question? Someone like James Vincent would never think about other people's feelings, and it seemed like the rebellious-looking boy was thinking about how Rosalyn felt. Did he, probably...

"Ookay." he said, "Whatever..."

He heard Rosalyn saying something about something the Gyarados dropped. As he was still in pain, he sent out Grim to pick it up for him. The Duskull yawned and went to pick the shiny object and take it to Jimmy. The boy examined it, he had no idea of what it was, or what it did.

"What is this thing?"

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn took one look at the item in Jimmy's hand and her eyes lit up. "That's a Shiny Stone Jimmy, I'm wondering why that Magikarp had it, a shiny stone only works on specific Pokemon" she said happily. She had been searching for a Shiny Stone since she had gotten Belle knowing that once Belle evolved she would need the rare stone to get Belle to her final form.

"they're hard to find like most evolutionary stones, your really lucky to have found that" she said smiling more looking much happier as she stared at the stone in Jimmy's hand before glancing over at her Togetic spotting that a wild Horsea had joined Kaida and Belle in playing in the waves.

Last edited:

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent
Beach

A rare stone that made Pokémon evolve, huh? That sounded quite interesting, actually. Jimmy had no use of it, but if it was as rare as Rosalyn said, well, he could get some money out of it. He needed it, though, as the money he had taken from his first battle was starting to scarce. Normally an evil smile would form on his face, as he would be planning evil deeds. But what he did next was unexpected to anyone who knew how he was.

"You want it?" he asked.

Smokey overheard the conversation and his eyes widened. What? Jimmy isn't thinking about getting cash outta that? the Weezing thought, That's impossible! Well, maybe...

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn looked at Jimmy with wide eyes when he asked if she wanted to stone. "y-you mean it. I can have it?" she said excitedly. Looking at her Togetic again she thought about calling Belle over but decided not to because of the wild Pokemon. "I've been searching for one of those for a long time now" she added voice full of happiness and excitement. It really meant a lot to her that he had asked if she wanted the stone when he very well could have just pocketed it and sold it.

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
Years
Dante Redson --- Location-Icy Plains

Once at the icy plains, Dante and Combusken continued walking through the plains just to see what is kind of pokemon was out there. At that point, Dante decided to head over to the icy beach where hopefully he will find some wild pokemon.

"Lets go see if there is anything on beach", Dante said to himself as he started walking to to the beach with Combusken.

Once there, Dante saw some icy pieces on the water and start to approach them. With that, Dante put his hand in the water to feel how cold the water was. At that moment, a Shellder and a Sealeo came out of the water and looked pretty mad.

"Uh oh", Dante said, getting out the pokeball containing Elekid. "We might have stumbled on their territory. Anyway, go Elekid."

Once Dante sent out Elekid, both Combusken and him got ready to fight.

Back