• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn saw Kaida go over to Jimmy out of the corner of her eye and turned to her friend freezing for a moment in shock. He was on his back on the sand covering his eyes and she rushed over to him right away. "Oh my gosh" she said worriedly kneeling by him. Seeing him covering his eyes she reached the conclusion that he hadn't heard her warning and covered his eyes but she didn't say anything about it not wanting to upset him. "does it hurt?" her tone still full of worry for him. "maybe we should get you to the Pokemon Center"

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent
Beach

Jimmy stop screaming when he felt something moving where he was, but he was still covering his eyes. He could hear some growls, which he identified as Kaida's, and then he heard Rosalyn's voice. She sounded as if she was worried about him.

"Humph. I-I'm fine...It will wear off in a second." he muttered, "You'll see."

Maybe the rebellious-looking boy with ripped clothing was right, and he would regain his eyesight soon. But he was vulnerable enough as he was, and wasn't willing to show more weakness to anyone. Blindly, he took his hands off his face and tried to get up, but to no avail. Kaida grabbed his arm and tried to help him do so.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Outside Pokemon Center

502.png
571.png
207.png
403.png

Ozzy had said hi to Tentou, but Mienfoo was only watching the battle. Must be quiet. Not Tentou! Right now he was watching the battle in excitement before walking back to Kilik.

Buizel was taken out, but not before launching a Water Gun at Samuel. If it hadn't been for the rain, it wouldn't do much. Danielle cheered for Lucia & started dancing funny. Kilik just stared at her with an eyebrow raised up. She's a little weird. Kilik's attention went back to Jack who was now answering. "It's only a challenge if you think you can handle it" So he was challenging him. Exactly, how strong is he?

"So Kilik doesn't watching this fight get you a little excited?" Lucia's battle with the boy only started a while ago, but it was already getting into Kilik's head. Mistress was still asleep obviously, & Pierce has had a busy day already.

"All right, I accept your challenge!" Kilik announces. He had to put out the battle grounds first. "It'll be a 2-on-2 single battle since two of my Pokemon still need rest. Or do you want it to be a double battle?" This would be pretty cool. Kilik was gonna battle a Suicune student, & he was challenged by a Suicune student. Not to mention he's going to battle the creator of this incredible RP! Lucky enough Kilik was friends with someone from the Entei dorm, like Ruby. Hopefully, definitely, they could resume their battle.

"Hey Danielle. Me & Jack are gonna have a battle, so root me on." Kilik said expressionless, but giving a thumbs up. He looked at Jack & gave a smirk. "You're about to find out how strong we Entei people are."

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Ruby Sapphire Fiona Destiny - Oak Town

"Uhm… I'm Daniel. Daniel Sabrak. It's nice to meet you too, Ruby. And… really, don't think anything of it. I wasn't really paying attention either." He said with a wry smile, lifting a hand to scratch the back of his head.

"Did you… translate for your Pokémon just now? Can you understand her?" Daniel asked her. 'I-i can understand all pokemon...' Ruby said facing the ground shyly.

Alexis stepped closer, moving on all four for a few steps before sitting up straight again, offering the Poochyena a friendly smile.

"Hello there. I'm Alexis, this is Daniel. Sorry about the run-in, we've had a pretty eventful day, so we're both a little… well, air-headed, I guess. Though Daniel can be as well on a normal day." She snickered a little, her ears flicking a little.

'Hello there. I'm Alexis, this is Daniel. Sorry about the run-in, we've had a pretty eventful day, so we're both a little… well, air-headed, I guess. Though Daniel can be as well on a normal day.' Ruby repeated what alexis had said to Hikaru. 'That is what your pokemon said just now...' Ruby was looking at the raichu.

'Hi, i'm Hikari, don't feel sorry, we were the ones that had to watch out, Ruby and i had a very busy day and really need some relax time.' Hikari said smiling at the female Raichu.

'Hi, i'm Hikari, don't feel sorry, we were the ones that had to watch out, Ruby and i had a very busy day and really need some relax time.' Ruby repeated again. 'That is what Hikari responded with.' Ruby begun to smile a little, seems like her little friend found herself a new friend.

Roxas Jaden Asakura - Pokemon center

"Do you think you could, um, help me out? You know, with training?" Alice asked timidly, "I-I don't know much about that." Alice asked him with a slight stutter in her voice.

Jello looked at his trainer, and his desire to become stronger to protect her increased.

Roxas saw this and gave the solosis a soft pat. 'That's a very protective friend you've got there.' Roxas was smiling.

'Sure, i'll help you.' Roxas then accepted her ask for help.

Obilivio was staring at Roxas. Roxas was always so hyper, but around other people he is very gentle. This made Obilivio laugh a little.

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
George Edmunds

George continued to think of his next move. Damn which should he send out! Uhuru the Bagon would be great against the thunder attack but he was wary of using him because of Lucia's confidence. She knew all to well that A) he had a Bagon and B) To send out Uhuru would be the most sensible move in the current situation. Perhaps these reasons were all he needed to throw a wild card onto the table and send out Kane the Growlithe. The rain would not last much longer and Kane would not be as susceptible to thunder as Aber was.

Lucia shouted across at him something about training with professionals. George could not hear it clearly over the rain. He himself had not had the luxury of such training. His techniques had developed from the influence of both his researcher parents and the requirement of silence when studying and battling truly wild pokemon during extended research trips.

He decided on Kane. A move that most trainers would not expect and may prove to be his downfall. At the same time it could also be the move that wins this battle. George was interested to see if Lucia let on any surprise of if she was as professional as she claimed to be. With her absol already weary it should be a win in the next round.

"That was a good fight! I'm impressed with your style and discipline! Hopefully this next one won't be so easy!" He called over the rain as he gestured for Kane to go forward. The Growlithe's hackles were raised and teeth bared as it prepared to fight. George was aware he should stay away from fire type moves while it rained. He clicked and the Growlithe leapt behind the absol. He flashed 5 fingers up and then 4 fingers in quick succession. Kane began to attack with return but while charging towards its opponent a red aura began to form around itself. It seemed the small growlithe was both attacking and preparing to protect itself simultaneously. George had spent a while perfecting this strategy. It was useful in situations where a strong defence was required at a moment's notice. With the threat of thunder at any moment this was exactly the time to use such a strategy. It was time to show how fiercely loyal Kane was. It was time to show how powerful its Return Attack could be.

Last edited:
Years
Jack Jacobs
Outside Pokemon Center
vs Kilik

Jack stepped away a good distance from Kilik building the battlefield atmosphere between the two boys. "I got no problem with a double battle" Jack threw two pokeballs into the air releasing unto the field Grip, the pinsir, and Herb, the pansage. Jack had not participated in a lot of double battles but knew enough about his pokemon to put up a great fight. Jack only knew two of the pokemon Kilik had, the dewott he spotted in the power plant and the shinx running around him, question is does he have any other pokemon up his sleeve?

Hearing Kilik comment about showing what Entei people kind of disappointed Jack a little, he was a former Entei dorm student himself so the fact that Kilik made that comment reminded Jack of himself, reminded him of how he hated snotty Suicune dorm students and was almost disgusted when he had to be put into that dorm upon his return. Jack knew differently though not all the members in the dorm were snotty and thought of themselves better than everyone.

"Ok Kilik your turn, who you sending out?" Jack was eager to battle now, wanting to win, wanting to allow his pokemon a chance to get some experience and more than anything wanting to just beat Kilik hoping to chance his perception of Suicune trainers.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle Accola - Outside Pokemon Center

As the debating continues for the boy battling Lucia, Danielle was overhearing the conversation between Kilik and Jack. She turned over and started to take a listen.

"It's only a challenge if you think you can handle it" Jack said with a small smirk.

"All right, I accept your challenge!" Kilik replied. Apparently both Jack and Kilik are willing to battle as well. This was getting insane for Danielle. She just introduced Kilik to Jack and now they're going to battle. She didn't want them to start that way, but alas...that's how trainers are. They'll probably be friends in the end anyways, reminding herself of how she met Lucia. Kilik then turned to Danielle with an expressionless face. It seemed like Kilik was a bit nervous having to battle Jack. "Hey Danielle. Me & Jack are gonna have a battle, so root me on."

"Um... guys, Lucia's still battling. Don't you think you two should... wait?" Danielle asked them, but she was too late. Both Kilik and Jack moved away from the battlefield where Lucia and the boy are currently at. Danielle was stuck in the middle of two battles, and she was forced to cheer for them both. She then felt a bit overwhemed, and a bit left out. Not only she doesn't know who to actually cheer for, but she wanted to battle with someone as well. There was nothing much to do but to sit out and watch both battles.

"Come guys," she told Mienfoo and Ozzy, "Let's sit down over there."

The bench next to the Pokemon Center entrance had a clear view of both battles. She, Mienfoo, and Ozzy didn't want to get hurt by both, so sitting out was the best she could do. Maybe it would be a perfect time to train Ozzy. But he still needs to get used to Mienfoo, so character building is more important. Danielle came up to the right side of the bench, and sat there. On the left side, there was a young lady with green hair and a black shirt sitting next to her. There was also a sitting Bayleef next to the lady as well. Mienfoo and Ozzy sat on the floor next to Danielle, where they all watched the battle from the bench.

"Growwwwwwllll." The boy battling Lucia released another Pokemon, a Growlithe. Pretty good choice, in Danielle's opinion. Samuel would definitely defeat this one as well. In Kilik and Jack's side of the battlefield, Jack released Herb, his Pansage, and a Pinsir. Who knows what Pokemon Kilik would release. One thing is his adorable Shinx...what would be his next?

"What Pokemon would Kilik use? I hope his Shinx." Danielle told Mienfoo and Ozzy.

"Pachi Pachii!" Ozzy replied.

"Mienfooo." Mienfoo calmly replied.

"Yeah, I think it's best if we find out." Danielle concluded, then glanced at both battlefields.​

Megan Sandoval - Outside Pokemon Center

"Baaaaaaayyy!" Mimi was awed at the battle going on between a boy and a blonde haired girl. She was ecstatic at the battle going on nearby. The Buizel had fainted, and was returned to his Pokeball. Megan was happy to see Mimi excited to watch a battle for the very first time.

"What are you saying, Mimi? You want to battle too?" she asked Mimi.

"Bayyyy..." Mimi wanted to think about it for a minute, then she smiled. "Bayleeee!"

"Alrighty then...maybe later on after the battles, and after we check Avan, we can have a little battle between either Leah or Bree. Is that alright?"

The conversation went silent as a long-haired brunette girl with her two Pokemon, a Mienfoo and a Pachirisu headed towards the bench and sat right next to her. The Mienfoo and the Pachirisu sat on the ground next to the girl trainer. Megan noticed the girl from the crowded audience watching the same battle as her. The two other trainers drifted off somewhere. Megan scanned around the area and found the two boy trainers organizing a battle as well. Maybe she wanted to watch the battle from here so she wouldn't get hurt? She wasn't as excited as she was with the boys...cheering for the blonde girl trainer. Now she might have to cheer for three trainers battling.

Mimi wasn't quiet enough when she saw the Mienfoo and the Pachirisu. She nicely came up to them and sat next to the Mienfoo. "Bayyy?" She greeted.

Megan smiled, and she turned to the girl next to her. "I think my Bayleef wants to be friends with your Mienfoo. So sweet of her."​

((OOC - next post I'm combining both. :3 ))

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Daniel Sabrak
Oak Town​

"I-I can understand all Pokémon…" the girl named Ruby said, looking to the ground, as if she was embarrassed. Daniel had no clue why she would be embarrassed by something like that. He had only ever heard of –very- few people who were able to truly understand Pokémon.

As Alexis and the dog Pokémon talked, Ruby translated, which just made Daniel's eyes widen further, though as she translated what Alexis had said, his cheeks darkened a little, glancing down at her, more to look away from Ruby as he mumbled out quietly

"H-hey, Alexis, don't embarrass me like that…"

He shook his head a little, looking up at Ruby again with sheepish smile and still faintly coloured cheeks. "So, uhm… you need to go relax somewhere? I could use a bit of a break as well. A lot's happened today. So, uh…"

Turning his head, he glanced up and down the street, a couple of kids seemed to be having a battle a little further up the street. He paused for a moment before shrugging a little, looking back to Ruby.

"I'm… actually not that well-versed with the town or the island or anything. I just arrived yesterday, so, uh… if you want, Alexis and I could come along and relax with you? Not saying we'd have to, just… you know, if you'd want us to!"

Alexis tilted her head a little to the side, glancing up at Ruby, before looking to Hikari again, seemingly unphased by Daniel's remark to her. "Your trainer can understand us? That's really cool! Where are you two from? Daniel and I are from Vermillion, in Kanto."

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell Leggingsteele
Oak Town
------------------------------

Maxwell looked at Genevieve as she assumed a worried expression. He didn't like to see her like this, but he didn't really know what he could do to cheer her up. He watched as Sapphire came out of her Pokéball, looking serious as usual.

"Hello Sapphire!" Maxwell said to the Simipour. At the mention of Sapphire's name, Maxwell felt the bulge on his back move about. He smiled a bit as Slackey popped out his head from the green hoodie and looked at Sapphire.

[Oh hello there Sapphire!] he said happily.

Battles. Battles everywhere. Maxwell looked around the place where they had arrived in Oak Town. It seemed like everyone was battling someone else! There was a white thing with a blade on its head against one of those water-weasels that Brian had. There was a small blue thingy with yellow eyes. There was a squirrel-like blue and white Pokémon along with many others. This was just too awesome for Maxwell, a bunch of battles in the same place? Hellz yeah! However, this was not the time for that. He had to heal up his Pokémon and then find Brian a birthday present!

Maxwell made his way towards the PokéCenter, spotting more and more Pokémon that he didn't recognize. Well, he saw a Raichu, but that was about it.

Wilson the Swinub
With Brian's Pokémon
------------------------------

Wilson had expected a mountain of cupcakes to be waiting for him, not an agitated Eevee. As Sprinkles and Thyme jumped out of the way, Wilson just kept going and eventually crashed. The Swinub quickly found himself on his back and without cupcakes. If he could facepalm, he would've done it. See? This is what happens when you let your stomach do the thinking for you!

He listened at Sprinkles declaration of battle and then to Duster's stinging remark. Ouch. That had to hurt. Wilson flipped himself over onto his legs and looked at Sprinkles,

[Even if Miss Duster's words are a bit hurtful and maybe not the best to utter right now,] he glanced over at the Minccino for a moment, [They still have a grain of truth in them. You won't gain strenght or recognition by recklessly challenging everyone who happens to insult or disagree with you. You gain strength by training. And bragging about how strong or powerful you are will get you nowhere. People will just get fed up with you and eventually, they will ignore you. Then, when that happens, you have achieved the complete opposite of what you sought for.] Wilson ended his short speech with a huff, he was just so hungry...

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
Rama and Ciel

Should he have been offended the other boy ignored him? Meh, oh well, Quillie had probably crashed into a bunch of walls and was about as coherent as molasses. He trotted after Bri and held back a snort at the boy's fear. "What's got your boxers in a bunch?" he commented lazily. "I told you the Psycho kid's nearby. Thought you and he were friends." He padded ahead of Bri to stop abruptly and sit on his haunches, waving his tail at Ciel. The older boy peeked out at Bri and smiled shyly.

"Hi Bri..." he repeated, slightly louder this time. Brie saw the boy and began to growl softly, prepared to bark. Ciel instantly rested his hand on the young Absol's head. "It's okay Brie," he whispered. "IT's all right, he's okay..." Maybe it was humans then, except for N. But Ciel understood that, Pokemon were likely meant to feel safe around N. And Ciel himself it seemed...

Brie was not deterred, growling and attempting to break free of Ciel's grip and snapping at the air. Rama sighed and hopped to rest on Ciel's arm. The boy nearly toppled over and Zorua gave him a small apologetic look (The world must be ending!). He locked eyes with the young Absol. "Kid, down," he stated firmly. To Ciel's surprise his Pokemon stopped, glaring at the small fox with all the force his tiny body possessed. For a moment the Pokemon stayed like that until slowly the Absol averted his gaze.

"There," Rama sighed, tension easing out of his muscles. "You see that kid? You get it. I'm higher than you so you obey. Got it?" Reluctantly the creature nodded. "Good. Now listen to me. The guy holding you, he's God. Obey him." Brie huffed. He knew that. "Making that clear. Now his friends.... they're kind of like God. Close enough anyway. You listen to them. If the guy holding you says they're okay, they're okay and leave them alone. Got that?" A nod. "The kid I'm currently watching have mini panic attacks? He's not God. But you still treat him right." Brie glared at him. He wasn't an idiot. "My trainer, when he gets here, he's my God. Hurt him on purpose and you'll learn the term overkill personally. We clear here?" Brie barked. "Okay then." He leapt back down. "We Dark-types understand each other."

Ciel just stared. He had no clue what was being said there.

Pala and... Ellie?

Huh? Oh, she had eaten Thyme's tail. Oops. She made a bowing motion toward the Snivy. "I'm sorry... your tail led me here 'cause it smelled good. Sorry!" Pala was sincerely apologetic. She was too little for her brain to always work before her body. Suddenly that Swinub went barreling by and crashed "Are you okay Mister Swinub?" she asked quickly before he flipped back over.

Oh? That Eevee was growling a lot. That must be the Sprinkles Bouncy mentioned. Oh wait she recognized him now. He was as loud as ever. "He's a bully," Pala decided. "Bark and no bite."

Then the Swinub began to speak, adding onto what Duster must have said. She hadn't been paying attention really; Pala had smelled someone else arriving in place of that Arcanine. Gosh it was fluffy.

A pink light floated around Sprinkles to lift the Eevee in the air as Ellie appeared on a tree branch. She leaped down to join them, smiling at Wilson. "Couldn't have said it better myself," she told the Pokemon with a nod. She looked up at Sprinkles. "Is there any reason I have to keep using Psychic on you? You'll give poor Bri a heart attack at eleven. And that's just not nice." She glanced back at Pala. "Skye needs you right now Pala. Go knock out the firebug okay?"

"Okay!" Pala saluted and waddled off as quickly as her stubby legs could carry her.

Ellie smiled lightly at Thyme. "Shall we go back to your trainer now?" She sat down and waited for an answer.

Ash and Zaria

Ash rolled her eyes. "Do you doubt my ability to protect you from harm if need be? And that man gave me no limits other than legality. And if that's really a big deal, it's more on the student's head for being dumb enough to ignore their own limits." She smiled impishly. "Oh and this is 113."

"Don't go after the wires, just let Rotom help," Zaria commented, gesturing toward the orange Pokemon. It gave her a cheerful buzz, clearly bored out of its mind. She tilted her head toward Zara. Hmm... yeah I did... but I let her go too. I figured she'd have more fun like that." She didn't seem too concerned.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw
Pokémon Center

Alice watched as, after her question, Roxas patted Jello, her purple Solosis. The Pokémon didn't trust him yet, but did nothing about the situation because he knew it would upset his beloved friend. Alice, unaware of what Jello thought, looked at the boy, thinking that maybe he was trying to avoid the subect. But these thoughts faded away when he said yes.

"Y-You will? Thank you, thank you so much!" she said with a huge smile on her face.

Jello then approached Alice. "Um, Alice, aren't you forgetting..." he said telepathically.

Alice looked at him a little bit confused. But then she realised. She hadn't healed Chuck yet. She was a little embarassed but still couldn't get the smile off her face. "Oh, I almost forgot!" she exclaimed, "I have to get Chuck healed up!"

Then he approached the desk where Nurse Joy was and handed over Chuck's Pokéball to her. "There." she said happily and returned to Roxas, "So, where were we?"

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Ruby Sapphire Fiona Destiny - Oak Town

when Ruby translated what Alexis had said, Daniel's cheeks darkened a little, glancing down at her, more to look away from Ruby as he mumbled out quietly

"H-hey, Alexis, don't embarrass me like that…"

He shook his head a little, looking up at Ruby again with sheepish smile and still faintly coloured cheeks. "So, uhm… you need to go relax somewhere? I could use a bit of a break as well. A lot's happened today. So, uh…"

Daniel seemed to be looking at something else but then looked back at Ruby.

"I'm… actually not that well-versed with the town or the island or anything. I just arrived yesterday, so, uh… if you want, Alexis and I could come along and relax with you? Not saying we'd have to, just… you know, if you'd want us to!"

'i would like you guys to come along.' Ruby smiled at him as she said that very confidentally which was unusual for her.

"Your trainer can understand us? That's really cool! Where are you two from? Daniel and I are from Vermillion, in Kanto." Alexis told Hikari.

'Ruby and i come from Pallet Town, also in the Kanto Region.' Hikari smiled. 'hey, want to see something?' Hikari jumped into Ruby's red jacket and got her 4 badge boxes.

'she got all the eight badges of Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh!' Hikari opened them to show them. ofcourse Hikari wouldn't tell Alexis that Ruby got a black out after she won her last badge and that she can't remember how to battle anymore. though... in battles it always seemed like Ruby knew what she was doing, even though she was improvising everything.

'so... where do you want to relax?' Ruby asked Daniel with a giggle as she quickly took back her four badge boxes from Hikari before Daniel could ask any questions.

Roxas Jaden Asakura - Pokemon Center

"Y-You will? Thank you, thank you so much!" she said with a huge smile on her face.

Jello then approached Alice. "Um, Alice, aren't you forgetting..." he said telepathically.

"Oh, I almost forgot!" she exclaimed, "I have to get Chuck healed up!" she said.

Roxas had to laugh a little when he saw this happening, it was good to see someone happy again who was sad before.

Then she approached the desk where Nurse Joy was and handed over Chuck's Pokéball to her. "There." she said happily and returned to Roxas, "So, where were we?"

'you asked me if i wanted to train with you.' Roxas said with a gentle smile. 'so... how do you want me to train you?' Roxas asked her.

Obilivio was watching this all, he saw how Jello didn't trust them yet and decided to change that. 'so... your trainer... has she always been like that in battles?' Lucario asked him in normal Pokemon language. he remembered how he was always training with an little girl, she had a Poochyena who was quite strong, back then he was a Riolu and was determined to help the girl whenever she needed it.

somehow it made him a little sad that he had to leave that little girl behind when people tried to catch him, he had to fled to another area in the Kanto Region, and 6 years after he had evolved he met Roxas.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Daniel Sabrak
Oak Town

Daniel smiled warmly as Ruby agreed to let him and Alexis come along. For some reason, relaxing for a while with Ruby sounded like it'd be pretty nice. "Alright, great!" he exclaimed with a grin. "I've got to get to know a Pokémon I caught a while back, so I'll head off at some point… but we can find somewhere nice and calm and have a chat."

Alexis watched Hikari leap up and snatch a box from her trainer, and as the dog Pokémon explained and opened the box, Alexis's eyes widened, her mouth opening slightly. "Whoa! That's pretty amazing… Daniel and I haven't even challenged a gym. I don't think he's going to either… we're going to be travelling the world once we're done here." She said with a bright, proud smile, nodding her head firmly.

Daniel glanced down towards the box, held by the dog, blinking his eyes a little as Ruby snatched it from her and quickly closed it, stuffing it away. He could have sworn that she was holding a box full of emblems, but Ruby didn't seem keen on talking about it, so he didn't pursue it further. Instead, he shrugged his shoulders a little, rubbing the back of his neck as he glanced up and down the street again.

"Ah… I'm not sure. I don't really know where anything is… maybe somewhere with a good view? Near the sea, or something? Up to you! Lead, and I'll follow." He said with a soft grin to her, one hand resting on the satchel by his side.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw
Pokémon Center

Alice put her right index finger in her mouth after Roxas' last question. How would he train her? She didn't know. All she knew about Pokémon battles was a hundred percent theoretical, and she ahd no idea of what to do about the practical part, which was partially the reason why she was in the Entei Dorm.

"Well, um, I..." she said, "I really don't know."

Meanwhile, Jello turned to Roxas' Lucario when he spoke to him. Obilivio asked him if Alice had been like that in battles. Jello was not going to tell this Pokémon everything about Alice, as he was a stranger, at least, that's how Jello saw it. But it would have been rude not to answer.

"Well, this was actually...her first battle against a trainer." he said.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Brian

"Huh? I thought you meant Quin... Hiya Ciel!" he said, flashing a smile at the older boy, before freezing and watching Rama straighten out the absol. He walked over and kneeled down next to him.

"Oh, don't worry, Rama just likes to be mean. I'm Brian, what's your name?" he said with a smile. Then he looked at Ciel.

"And it's good to see you Ciel. Where've you been?" he asked after a moment. He smiled a bit and stood back up, waiting for an answer from other the pokemon or his trainer.

Thyme, Duster, and Sprinkles

Sprinkles glared from Duster to Wilson to... To Ellie, then averted his gaze.

"Right. Sorry." was his contrite response. He huffed and sat down to sulk a little bit. Thyme shrugged.

"Why not Ellie. Seems like you have a way with Sprinkles over there. Is there something I'm missing?" Thyme said slowly. Duster's face lit up, but she sighed and shook her head when Sprinkles gave her a forlorn and slightly hurt look.

"I'll tell you later Thyme!" she said resolutely. Thyme nodded, then looked around.

"Wait... Where'd Bouncy go?" she said after a moment. The other two of Brian's pokemon that were around immediately began to look around, and Thyme muttered an angry swear to herself.

"That brat is going to give ME a heart attack." she said with a slight hiss in her voice.

Quin

Quin smirked and shrugged. "Honestly, Ms. Ashara, I think that you'd be more willing to sdit back and let me learn the hard way, unless it was really bad. So, no, I don't. In fact, there are no people currently in this world with the exception of my pokemon and Zaraneth that I trust." he said sincerely before closing his laptop and putting it in his bag and leaving the room. Ezar and Mai blinked, then dashed after him.

"Mai mai mai!" Mai shouted, and he stopped to scoop the pokemon up with a sigh.

"I wouldn't trust me." Zara mumbled in his mind, which he ignored completely.

Drake

Drake sighed and returned Maris before she had even hit the ground. Damn! Why did she have to hit a critical right then! He sighed and sent out Killita, who crooned joyfully and took to the air.

"Killita, Crunch." Drake said simply, not letting on how worried he was. This battle was coming to a close, and he was going to be the loser, because he already knew she would send out her Dragonite next. That's wehat he would do. Hell, that's what Asha and Lance would do in Valorie's shoes. Oh well. It was a fun little battle, and Killita seemed to be enjoying it. The dragon flew down towards Charizard, her fangs glowing with dark power and ready to slam shut onto Charizard's head.

Last edited:

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
"Sigh..." Kat rubbed her head. She was strangely exhausted. It is not like she did too much today. After class, she rested, met Kiyoko, left to the Power Plant, caught an Emolga, and came back. Uh... She might have done a bit today, but it was not like she met anyone new! Well... Nevermind. Either way, she just wanted to sit down on a cushion. She stood up and stretched. "Emol?" Kat smiled at Risu. "Come on guys. Let's rest inside of the warm Center." Royal hopped down to Kat's side while Risu glided onto her shoulder.

Kat walked into the PokeCenter, and headed for a chair in the corner. Kat sighed again, and grabbed a book from her bag. (She is prepared for everything...) Risu and Royal headed off to explore the rest of the room. Risu noticed a Lucario and a Solosis. Risu flew over and stood a few feet away. "Hi! Oh, sorry. Didn't mean to interrupt!" He giggled and sat down. "Don't mind me..." Risu personally wanted to play, but also wants one of them to ask. Royal ended up dozing off in Kat's lap.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Outside Pokemon Center

502.png
571.png
207.png
403.png

"I got no problem with a double battle" Double battle it is then. Jack stepped away from Kilik to make distance for the battle. He sent out a Pinsir & Pansage for the battle. Interesting Pokemon. "Ok Kilik your turn, who you sending out?" Tentou was still out. Kilik took the time to take out Yaiba, Mistress & Pierce. Mistress was still asleep, & Pierce battled a lot.

"I think I'll choose Yaiba & Tentou. Mistress is still asleep." Kilik returned the Zoroark back to her Pokeball & looked at Pierce next. "You've earn your break, right?" Pierce brougght up a claw in agreement. He returned him as well. He turned to Jack as Yaiba & Tentou entered the battlefield. A Dewott would be weak against a Pansage, but he has a plan for that. Tentou will need the help also.

"I've chosen Yaiba & Tentou for this battle! You get the first move." Kilik declared. Yaiba got ready with his shells & Tentou hopped crazy. That hyperness better win this battle.

Years
Jack Jacobs
Outside Pokemon Center
vs Kilik

A double battle was unfamiliar territory for Jack but he had some plans and tricks up his sleeve, it was just for his pokemon to follow orders and perform. Jack looked at his opposition a shinx and a dewott then looked at his own pokemon, he knew what to expect from Herb but Grip was a loose cannon and maybe the wrong choice but there was no going back and his brute strength may be an advantage. Jack took a long breath before making any command.

"Herb use Bullet Seed, Grip Follow up with Brick Break on the shinx" Jack shouted without hesitation and full of confidence, both pokemon nodded as he gave the order even Grip surprisingly. Herb leapt into the air and began firing multiple gold seeds surrounded in a light green aura from its mouth at the shinx following that was Grip's glowing white arm ready to crush down the electric type.

Jack knew that this was unorthodox but it was something he was trying probably something unpredictable and something even Kilik never seen before. Jack thought back to the double battles he has watched over the years usually each pokemon would attack just one making it similar to a regular fight with four pokemon on the field.

But he hoped that even if Bullet Seed missed Grip might still get a hit with Brick Break and if he was lucky both would connect.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard
Pokemon Center​

Lucia smirked as the Buizel was withdrawn and instead the Growlithe was sent out. Kane looked to be in the battling move and Samuel smirked back and narrowed his eyes at the fire-type. Once again George somehow managed to lay down another command without even speaking. Kane ran right at Samuel and slammed right into him. The Absol cried out as Lucia was already planning a conterattack. "Samuel, go with attack mechanic two again!" The Absol shakily got up and jabbed his scythe into the air once more. A moment of silence passed and a bolt of Thunder came hurtling down right at the Growlithe. Lucia snapped her fingers, "Samuel, prepare defense mechanic two!" The Absol grew tense once more as Lucia looked back at Kane. If another attack did hit Samuel, then the Absol was already weak enough at this point that pretty much anything could put him down. She would have to see how much the Thunder did and if Kane was still up she could possibly have Samuel shoot off another attack before he was taken out. The rain began to slowly move off to drizzling and then it stopped completely. Lucia gritted her teeth, now Thunder was capable of being missed! Still, she did have other attack in Samuel's arsenal.

Lucia suddenly heard the sounds of battle and took a very quick glance and saw Jack and Kilik were also battling. Now two battles were going on, great. She turned away and kept her eyes on her own battle. She couldn't afford to be distracted by anything else.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle Accola & Megan Sandoval
Outside Pokemon Center

"I think my Bayleef wants to be friends with your Mienfoo. So sweet of her." Megan told Danielle. Mimi started talking to Mienfoo and Ozzy, sitting next to her.

Danielle smiled at the cheerful Bayleef. "Indeed she does! Don't worry, my Mienfoo and my Pachirisu don't bite. They're quite friendly."

Megan then turned to the two battles going on. "Are those kids your friends? They seem like pretty good battlers from what I'm seeing." She eyed on Lucia, then to Kilik and Jack on the other side.

"Yeah...we all met just today. I'm new here." Danielle replied, as Ozzy climbed up on top of her lap. "I haven't been here long, and I've done a ton. I met a few friends, battled, caught this little fella right here..." She paused and hugged Ozzy tight. "And well, I'm just being a witness to these battles right in front of me."

"It seemed like they left you alone." Megan said.

"Nah, I'm used to it. That's how it was in my old school. I did the same thing. I was always competitive back there. To me, battling comes first than anything." Danielle felt that she has warmed up to Megan a lot more. She seemed nice, caring, and very beautiful. "So, I don't see you with an Academy jacket. Are you a student?"

Megan giggled a bit. "Oh, nooo. I'm a teacher. A brand new teacher per-se. I'm going to be teaching the Specialization of Bug and Grass Type Pokemon."

Danielle gasped when she heard Bug and Grass Type Specialization. She got excited. "Oh my god! Then... then..." She takes out her schedule and checks her first class. "I have you as my first class tomorrow! You're...Miss Sandoval!"

"That's right!" Megan smiled. "I'm surprised to meet one of my own students, even though I haven't started teaching yet!"

"It's incredible!" Danielle exclaimed, continuously hugging Ozzy. Mienfoo was still interacting with Mimi in the meantime. "I'm from Celadon City in Kanto. I grew up with grass-type Pokemon. I lived near the Celadon Gym! I mean, I have a strong affection towards grass and bug types."

"Well I grew up with grass-types as well." Megan replied, "but I'm from Unova, actually. I have two grass-types and a bug-type. I'm hoping soon, I'd go hunt for more grass-types to add to my collection."

Danielle started to sense that her own teacher, Megan, have so much in common with each other. Even though they just met. It was incredible to see that they share the same interest in Pokemon. The attention was focused back on Mienfoo and Mimi, who were still interacting with each other. They smiled, laughed and played along. Megan was happy to see Mimi making friends with a Pokemon of a different type. Danielle thought of the same, it was something he needed to work with Ozzy.

"Hey, listen..." Megan started to speak, "Mimi...my Bayleef, needs more experience in battling. So, I'm wondering if you could help me train her a bit and get her used to battling again...if that's alright with you and your Pokemon..."

Mienfoo jumped up when he heard the word "battle". "Mien Mien!"

"Is your Bayleef afraid to battle?" Danielle asked

"The problem is...she hasn't battled ever since I entered Pokemon Trainer School. So, since then, she's scared to even touch the battlefield."

Danielle got up off the bench and faced Megan. "Well, Miss Sandoval, I accept your favor -slash- challenge! My Mienfoo will battle your Bayleef!"

"Baaaaay...." Mimi didn't like the sound of Danielle at all.

"Pachi Pachiii!" Ozzy cheered while being held by Danielle.

"Thank you...um... I apologize," Megan murmured. "I didn't get your name."

"I'm Danielle. Danielle Accola."​

Back