• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1,000 Ways to get Kicked Out of Walmart [v.2]

Years

Film a video showing your workmates chatting away about secrets and conspiracy. Then the next day, someone loses their job...

Charizard632

Now a great Touhou addict
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
478. Eat all of the food in the food court, regardless whether you paid for it or not.

Gliese

I Drink Nozz-A-La
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 29, 2013
478. Get a bunch of adult magazines and place them on the magazine rack.

479. Get a bunch of adult magazines, cut out each page, and leave them all over the store; especially in boxes that have openings, like twelve-packs.

480. Get four pigs and label them 1, 2, 3, and 5. Then let them loose in the store, and watch as they try to find number 4.

Charizard632

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
481. Say bad words directly at the cashier. That would be cruel, and I wouldn't do that if I were myself.

Charizard632

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
483: I've memorized which Pokemon has 483 as its national number.

Destroy all the clocks in the store.

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
480. Get four pigs and label them 1, 2, 3, and 5. Then let them loose in the store, and watch as they try to find number 4.
^CLASSIC. lol. Aren't you supposed to put butter on them first, though?

484(which has the square root of...22? I think.)

Splatter paint the lingerie section.

Tell people that you support unions. Sure way to get kicked out, as this is Walmart.

Break all the electronics in the store, and then run to the manager with a bunch of them, claiming either that "MissingNo broke it" or that "a gremlin broke it".

Gliese

I Drink Nozz-A-La
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 29, 2013
487. Tell dead baby jokes over the intercom.

488. Around Christmas time announce that Santa Claus isn't real over the intercom.

Charizard632

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
491. Plan a demolition for Wal-Mart.

492. Force the Wal-Mart store to change its logo back to its original logo.

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2012
498. Making a port sign, wearing a T-shirt displaying your favorite store that isn't Wlmart, and shouting loudly how much you hate Walmart, what sucks about it, disrespecting personel and ranting about how your prefered store is far greater.

Last edited:

Charizard632

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
499: Promote Target by shouting "GO TO TARGET! IT'S MORE AWESOME THAN WAL-MART!" to the customers.

Back