• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Granted, and then you get a 30 minute lecture as to how bawwing about a cheating ex-bf is not what braggarts do...*eyeroll* ...while eating your pretzals... (that was my ex's fave, that and M&Ms...I bought for him.) :)

I wish I had closure with my ex or got Playstation, and GBA Pokémon games back that he kept after we broke up.

Years
Granted but all your presents are secret documents, resulting in you getting charged with espionage.

I wish that more people posted in the Objection! thread.

Years
Granted but you wake up at 1am every day and its impossible to go back to sleep.

I wish ShaQuL would come back!

Gliese

I Drink Nozz-A-La
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 29, 2013
Granted, but they're all haunted like the one in the Pokemon Death Snap story.

I wish Summer was over.

Charizard632

Now a great Touhou addict
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
Granted. It's on fire.

I wish I had a Cirno plushie.

(I also realized that there are a lot of Touhou references on this thread that I didn't understand, but now I understand it as of today. I like the renovated Empire State Building!)

Gliese

I Drink Nozz-A-La
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 29, 2013
Granted, but it does not work.

I wish the screen on my laptop was fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back