• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Generation 5 but could you send me a link to your shiny Pokemon giveaway?
It's on the 1st pager, scroll down a bit you will find it in my 1st diamond thing, but I have them on my 2nd white in same order!!
That sucks....Well i will let you finish your other trade before i bother you too much more :)

I know!!

Falling Wishes

"We're in space. SPAAAAAACE."
Years
Could I have these shiny's for gen. 5? It's on the first diamond spoiler for shiny's
Horsea lv15 Jolly
Slowbro lv37 Sassy
I have another favor to ask, could you clone my clampearl, just three copy's and give one a deep sea tooth and another the pink heart scale thing?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Could I have these shiny's for gen. 5? It's on the first diamond spoiler for shiny's
Horsea lv15 Jolly
Slowbro lv37 Sassy
I have another favor to ask, could you clone my clampearl, just three copy's and give one a deep sea tooth and another the pink heart scale thing?

I think you may have read the wrong one?? My horsea is lv40 hardy and my slowbro is lv44 calm, you still want those 2??

EDIT: My bad, they are that on my 4th gen. sorry, the ones on my 5th gen. are as above!!

Last edited:

Falling Wishes

Years
You never responded to my question so I though I made you mad for asking to much and I forgot about it, sorry! But I already gave it to you

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Sorry, that was my fault then, and you'll know if I'm ever mad!! Already back in there, I didn't know if you want 3 plus the original or not, so I 4 in total, and all have items attached!!

Falling Wishes

Years
Just leave two with no items on, and the rest, on of them holds sharp sea tooth and another the pink scale, and alright

Falling Wishes

Years
Not a heart scale, the pink heart scales :P sorry it's really my fault, I dot know what the item is called, I think pink sea scale?

Ignore that post! I'm sorry, I didn't see that last post of yours >~<'!!

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Wait, what?? There no such thing as a pink heart scale, just a heart scale??

EDIT: I hope I got you the items that you need??

Who wants the next 2 please??

Last edited:

mirceabest

Being Stupid Is Not Cool
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 4, 2012
Hey! Do you have an event Shiny Mew. Legit, of course. What do you want for it?

Back