• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Snowman4686 Adoption Center!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 10, 2021
Sounds Great! Let me know when you want to meet up, Ill add your FC code right away. Thanks again!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Would you like to have any of these Pokemon?
Cyndaquil
Vulpix
Scraggy
Larvesta

snowman4686

Breeder Chris
Years
I can get them ^^ i'm hoping to get a cyndaquil soon the scraggy i can easily catch the vulpix i'll look for and the larvesta i can get ingame =) i'll hunt around for them after i finish my trades

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
Wanted to say thank you for my trade <3

I was not expecting a shiny to be thrown down to me, so I am rather thankful for that, I'll be sure to come back to this shop for sures <3

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
Would it be possible for me to get - Zoroua, The 1st gen Starters, Phione, and Trapinch.

I would prefer for all of these to be female, if possble.

I will be willing to trade off one of my legendarys, but we can discuss this in the PM if its allright with you.

Crescend

Breeder
Years
I'd like a zorua too, any gender / IV, just want something to start breeding with. I could offer you a female nidoran with dreamworld ability, didn't see that in your list :) I have one ready but since I used it for breeding it's lvl 30 from sitting in daycare center, I could breed you an untouched one if you want.

Just out of curiosity, do you have the pokerus status? I'd greatly appreciate if you could send that too :)

snowman4686

Breeder Chris
Years
sure I can do you a Zoura, I will have to check all my pokemon for Pokerus though as i'm not sure if i have an infected

I don't have the pokerus :/ but i've asked someone to infect one of my pokemon on the quick trade thread

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2012
Pokemon:
Bulbasaur
Charmander
Eevee
Growlith
Scyther
Squirtle

Nickname You Want:none please

Your Timezone: GMT

Item You Want Attached:none

Any of the pokemon above but bulbasaur is my top choice followed by Charmander

Thank You

Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2012
why ty, how long does said breeding take? and i dont have much to offer in return tho :(

Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2012
Heya mate im on diamond gen 4 atm i dident relise you only did 5 :(

Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2012
iv just been out and bought pokemon black how far into the game do i need to get to be able to trade?

Crescend

Breeder
Years
sure I can do you a Zoura, I will have to check all my pokemon for Pokerus though as i'm not sure if i have an infected

I don't have the pokerus :/ but i've asked someone to infect one of my pokemon on the quick trade thread

K awesome, I'm not in any hurry so just send me a PM when you get the pokerus and we can arrange the trade :) so you don't mind if the nidoran female I'll give in return is lvl 30?

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2021
Hey just wanted to let you know I will be available most of the day tomorrow for donations. Also I updated the blog today and mentioned you and your center in my post. One of the updates today was creating a forum page on the blog. Im telling you about the update because I wanted to make you an offer to open up another adoption center on my blog for being so helpful, not only can you open one up but I will pin it to the forum so your shop will always appear at the top of the list of shops for when more shops open up! Let me know what you think and thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back