• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

| ~ Pokemon Reversal - [M] ~ |

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Here is an idea:

Make a NPC Pokemaster (Maybe even a guest RPer) capture the last human then when we get a new pokemon player you can have the NPC trade PokeHumans with the pokemon player (let them start with one for the trade). Then the human has a master until we have a new player.

Could also talk to the player who has a human without a Pokemaster about controlling his Human's Pokemaster as well, or allowing one RPer to have 2 characters to quickly fill the spot.

Last idea is you make your own character to fill that slot.

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
Well, one idea I had, we could keep going for now and have one of the Pokemasters hold on to two Pokehumans. When someone else joins as a Pokemaster, we can have that person's Pokemaster approach and join the group of three for a while, the Pokehuman that was going to be miley's can bond with that one, and ultimately the Pokemaster will give that Pokehuman up as a kindness.

|Equinox|

Going on a hiatus :'(
Years
Sting yours is pretty straightforward. But if that's so I'll have to control TWO Humans. And I dunno when it'll fill up, which means I might have to carry two Pokehumans to the first gym ._.

But anyway Legit is gonna be a Pokemaster now. 4 on 4 is nice.

Last edited:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Sting yours is pretty straightforward. But if that's so I'll have to control TWO Humans. And I dunno when it'll fill up, which means I might have to carry two Pokehumans to the first gym ._.

But anyway Legit is gonna be a Pokemaster now. 4 on 4 is nice.

Ya controlling two humans might be tough... but you could have gotten one of your guest RPers to do one (I'm not even sure how this guest thing is suppose to work anyway).

Ok so now we wait on Legit or can we press soon and he can catch up (wait for me guys!).

Also Scarf Blade's idea is really good. I mean kind of breaks the rules a little but if it gets the RP going I'm all for it. Of coarse its not my position to say press, but I don't want to delay too much longer. I learned the hard way if things stagnate too long you lose players.

Legit~Hamster

Hamsters corruption! :3
Years
Name: Blake

Wild Human or Pokemon: Pokemon

Species: Charizard

Appearance:
fire2-2.png

Personality: Blake's stature could be very intimidating at first, and it matches his personality. He's very mean and gruff, which reflects how he was treated. He absolutely hates humans, which was a given considering how his trainer treated him, but wouldn't hurt them unless they did something to him. He loves the fact that he was free, and would enjoy flying around, without his master calling him back to his pokeball, or restraining him for being 'weak'. He usually doesn't think before jumping into big battles, but wouldn't necessarily put his 'human' into danger on purpose.

One more thing about Blake: He doesn't care if he loses or wins. He favors winning slightly, his old trainer beating him when he lost, but since he's free, he learned that winning wasn't everything. He hates sore losers, and anyone who likes seeing people hurt. While he's not far from that specific category, he still don't like people that's like that. He also could be very...agressive with other pokemon, growing up fighting them. While his trainer did have other Pokemon, they were more like 'comrades' than 'teammates'. While he doesn't like humans, he decided he would get a Poke Human, considering that was the 'trend' these days.

History: Blake was a regular Charizard, wild and un-tamed until he reached the age of 16. Since then, he was introduced to a life of torment and abuse, his trainer, David, apparently not liking Pokemon. It still confuses him till this day. Anyway, he always wanted to leave, fly away from the abusive trainer and go back to his family of Charizards and Charmeleon, not to mention the little Charmanders. He was trained to be a fighting machine, dominating teams sometimes single-handed, and most times with his 'comrades.'

They also shunned him, taking on the traits his 'trainer' had. Then, while in a practice battle with the other pokemon, a Tyranitar and Blastoise, a Leafeon, a grass-type for Arceus's sake, attacked his trainer, and threw a weird ball at him. The scared David commanded him to kill the Leafeon, and Blake nodded, immediatly rushing towards the other Pokemon with an Aerial Ace. He stopped just in front of the scared Pokemon and growled in his gruff voice, smoke flaring from his red nostrils. ''Leave, kid.'' he frowned, raising his clawed hands as if he were going to hit the little Leafeon.

She nodded, tails between her legs, and dropped the weird Poke Ball, running away quickly. Blake read the inscription on it, the words being in Poke-Language, and almost gasped, for it said Human Ball. From that day, he learned of the shifting between roles, and finally got the courage to escape, flying quickly to the place where the Pokemon were gathering.

Others: Sorry for it being so short. I was out of creativity. D:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Well legit is done, so I don't think we have to use those ideas :3 Accepted! Now let us continue!

Once Legit has posted his first post or are you going to just press and let him post both his first and second post in one (AKA he can post him getting the pokeball in the same post as the group (I'm guessing) heading out to hunt humans)?

Legit~Hamster

Years
I VMed Equinox that I had to leave for a few hours, so now I'm back. Any idea how to do my first post, considering everyone already left? #:<

Last edited:

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
May I reserve the first empty slot if it isn't taken? If so, I'll post my RP form.

|Equinox|

Going on a hiatus :'(
Years
Legit you can join us however you want (: Just start with you still in there, grabbing the Huball and running after the main team.

Hooh - Yes you can! But you'll have to wait for the OTHER spot to be filled up in order to go. You need a partner.

Legit~Hamster

Years
Well, a Charizard's trying to get into the Poke Market, but an absol's in his way. He also has anger issues...how can this play out? >:3

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
Alright. I forgot to put I'd like to be a Pokemaster XD Thanks!

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
I really want to post, but in order for that to happen other people need to post... X3

also, I'll be introducing a new plot point for Haru: he's going to progressively lose vision as he gets stronger; ultimately going blind. As a part Psychic-type, though, he'll use those powers as they develop for awareness.

Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2012
I'm so sorry that i haven't finished my post yet. I have quite a bit of work to do. However i can guarantee a post in the next couple of days ok?

Legit~Hamster

Years
Sorry everyone! I am busy in real life, but I am still active. Don't think I lost interest or determination. I'm moving, and going on a vacation tomorrow. I posted just now, and I'll try to post at my hotel room. :3

Back