• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokémon™ Soala Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaleH771

Pokémon: Giovanni Origins developer
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
It's amazing how with just 8 or so screenshots you've made me really want to play the hack. I do not usually go for games with basic tiles but you've made great use of them so far and that title screen looks incredible!

Rokou

» inactive
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 21, 2014
Hi there, I have small update which is more like a request. Do you guys want standard Fire Red sprites or Black/White sprites? I like both versions and want you all to take part of this decision.

AvhF

Standard version: Fire Red style

Avge

Updated version: Black/White style (shadow is optional)

The choice is yours.

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
I'd personally prefer the BW sprites, as the FR ones have been used in hacks many times. :P I honestly don't like having a shadow for every Pokemon, or using the full body BW backsprites either, though.

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2019
^agreed, Chaos Rush is a total perfectionist, so all of his sprites look great, and are never rushed, or sloppily done, and it would be awesome if you could use them in this hack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back