• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pokémon Fallout (OOC/SU)

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Thank you both. |3 I really appreciate you making it possible for me to continue pushing things along. Can't do it alone, n' all.

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years
Sorry for not being active for a very long while, I just was very busy at school and family and new freinds so I forgot about this. I want to return to the RP but I don`t know what happend or what to do as I wasn`t here for a very long while. If someone of you can help me it will be great!

Dawn

Years
@Zero Darkness: Well, it's not like anyone did anything to or even relevant to your character while you were away. |P So there's really no catching up necessary. My recommendation, since we've been moving very slow, is to find a new character to interact with and just wing it!~

Two of my characters, Hailey and Arcea, are currently in Children's Town. They're both outside, severely exhausted and both visibly injured to some extent. One is being levitated due to being unable to walk (broken leg)

You could interact with them~ I'd certainly be happy to start moving things along anyway.

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years
There is still some music players in this world or that they went extinct? Because it could be really great if there will be the sounds of Sylosis in the background while Kilik and Ichigo training!

Dawn

Years
Kilik, as in played by ShinyDiamond? He's gone...

Also, a working musical device would be extremely, extremely rare as it would have to not only run on something besides batteries (solar power comes to mind) but furthermore have not broken in approximately a century since society and therefore the technology industry fell apart.

I guess if the battery issue is dealt with (It's implausible for batteries to last anywhere near that long.) there's nothing saying it can't happen.

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years
I think I`ll just create a new character with things very similier but still different, and start new, as I changed a lot in the past few weeks and so is my thinking. So I will abandon Ichigo as it will not harm anyone because he only contact with Kilik which is now gone.

Name: Christopher Marshall

Nickname (Optional): Chris.

Age (10-13): 13

Sex (Male or Female): Male

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish.): head
Spoiler:

His body is very much like his head, he dresses in a tattered white undershirt with high collars, black pants, grey boots, and a long flowing black overcoat with a red hue that flares out into ragged ends and a black hood.
When Christopher is fused he has a grey X on his chest and his skin become hard as steel and a little more blue. His eyes become red.

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): Chris had a very traumatic childhood, because of that his social skills are very lack and low. He will not trust in someone he don`t know and will always think about ways to act when something might happen. Christopher will mostly ignore new friends even if they will prove to him that they will be his friends and not enemies, this might be his greatest flew. Christopher also can`t remember what happened 4 years ago, when the trauma has happened, despite the fact the he was 9 years old.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have they been doing before this? Any noteworthy events?): Christopher lived with his parents in Children`s City, he was an only child and his parents was there for him all the time, the three of them worked hard to stay alive in this kind of society, but they lived, and that was enough for them so they were happy. But this has changed because a single child, Nicholas, who killed any adult who didn`t want to go out. This part Christopher can`t remember; Nicholas went to Christopher home and told his parents to leave the city, but they refused to leave their sun alone, but Nicholas didn`t care he killed them without mercy, blood was been everywhere, and the nine years old Christopher was covered by blood, his parents blood!
Christopher was kept alive, but not as a freeman, Nicholas made him work for him and steal things from others; but one day Christopher escaped, he escaped from the Children`s City. A voice guided him, guided him to the pillar in Mt. Coronet, there he found that he was chosen by a pokespirit, and he accepted it. Then he remembered, Nicholas has killed his parents, but that was all he remembered.
Pokespirit (No legendaries. Alternate color schemes are allowed.)
Species: Metagross

Nickname (Optional): Ex

Personality (Can be as short or long as you want): Ex four brains work as one, which help Christopher in his thoughts, Ex is trying to get Christopher friends and tell him that he can trust people but Chris refuse, and Ex knows that it`s because what happened 4 years ago.

Moves (Maximum of 6. TM and egg moves are allowed. These are the moves your character gets when they fuse): Meteor Mash, Psychic, Thunder Punch, Magnet Rise, Agility, and Protect.

Other (Optional): Ex knows what happened 4 years ago, as doe`s Chris, since Ex fused with Chris, but the thing is that Chris is ignoring everything that happened, he remember what happened but he cannot remember.

Opening Post (This will be what we use to determine whether your writing skills are good enough. If accepted, you may feel free to copy paste your post here into the IC thread.):
'This is the world; this is the state of it, devastated, ruined and broken, the children fighting the adults, and all for what? Food?! Water?! Another day?! All of this things doesn`t matter, what that is matter is the fact that you still alive, the fact that you are not under control, and free to do whatever you like!! This gift has been taken away from me, by a single kid, which wasn`t satisfied. I was satisfied my parents was. Today I don`t happy with the fact I`m alive, I`m happy with the fact that Nicholas is alive, waiting for me to remove his heart from his chest.' Christopher thought while he was standing at one of the peaks of Mt. Coronet.
'The day will come Christopher, don`t rush, keep living and the day will come.' Said Ex.
'You right, as always, but after all this years with you, I learned everything I could; now I need to fight stronger kids.'
'You need to find friends, to fight with and to help each other'
'But, I just can`t, not until I will remember what happened 4 years ago, all I can remember is that they died by Nicholas and that`s it.'
'Maybe a friend or two will help you remember Chris, but do as you want, I will not push you.'
Christopher looked at the sunset he unfused with Ex and sited on one of the rocks there.
'It must be hard to him to not remember what happened, I can`t tell him that, it will ruin his progress and might even get him to do something idiotic which will end with his death, no, he must be the one to find it, he can, he just need to try' Ex thought to himself.
Christopher felt asleep in the leaves bed he made long ago.

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
@Zero Darkness: Sounds fine to me! Let's just see here... Alright. I guess this should work. You're approved.

Dawn

Years
So how's everyone doing? I ask because I'd like to know if there's anything I can do for anyone.

@Zero Darkness: I noticed you seem to be RPing alone. I don't know how you feel about that, but I personally am worried that you won't have fun if left alone. Would you like me to throw something or someone at your character? It could be Lucy, or an NPC of some sort.

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years
My character is now at one of the peaks of Mt. Coronet, and it could be really great for my character to meet someone else. But I must notice that my character is not likly to make friends with someone else, and he`s sociel skills are very low so it could be intresting if the character that will meet him will be opposite to him in this thing.

Dawn

Years
@Zero Darkness: Alright--Why don't I give Torn Zero a chance to choose whether he wants to throw one of his characters at yours first.

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years
It`s ok for me, I can wait, I try to revive a RP that I tried to make weeks ago and now everyone that signed up is back!!

Years
  • Seen May 25, 2014
Name:Feren

Nickname (Optional):Crison

Age (10-13):12 1/2

Sex (Male or Female):Male

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish.): Feren is tall for his age with hair that seems darker than night. His eyes are vast blue oceans that teem with the gleam of the emotion he feels at that moment. He usually wears an old trainer outfit, untouched by civilization for years in a dark covert that had been hidden away in a home. He always looks clean, even though though he tredges through thick mud.

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): Feren is a very friendly person. He seems to keep his wits, even though it may be a terrifying situation. He loves to be around people, though with the life he lives, they are few and far between. When he's angry, he tends to keep a grudge and wonder away, this makes for most of the trouble he gets into.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events?): Feren grew up in the forest just outside of Eterna, therefore making him a bit of a nature freak. He stayed in a large hut that his parents made before the Beedrill attacked and killed them. From then out, his only company was that of his brother. Before, when his parents were alive, they lived carefree. Now, they stayed close and only ventured out when they needed food. At 10, his fourteen year old brother left for Eterna City, mad that he was not a wielder like Feren. Feren was angry, but went on until he decided to travel to Children's City to live.

Pokéspirit (No legendaries. Alternate color schemes are allowed.)
Species:Turtwig

Nickname (Optional):Sevus

Personality (Can be as short or long as you want):Turtwig is a bright little pokemon who cheers you up when you need it. But when in battle, Turtwig fights with powerful passion.

Moves (Maximum of 6. TM and egg moves are allowed. These are the moves your character gets when they fuse):
Leaf Storm
Superpower
Seed Bomb
Swords Dance
Return
Giga Drain

Other (Optional): When Feren and Sevus are fused into one, Feren becomes a brighter person than he was before. When he gets into batte, Feren's and Sevus's brightness turns into a passion that can't be beaten. When they are fused together,Feren takes on what looks like an longer form of Turtwig except that he grows a shell on his stomach and back. When Turtwig talks to Feren, he hears it inside his head, but when in fusion with him, Feren and Sevus 's thoughts are united as one.

Opening Post (This will be what we use to determine whether your writing skills are good enough. If accepted, you may feel free to copy paste your post here into the IC thread.): Feren smiled as Sevus made a funny joke. After all, Feren needed the encouragement. His brother had just left and well, things had become even tougher. Feren felt as though he had lost something as valuable as gold and the void could only be filled by the joy his companion seemed to bring him. Dusk turned to sunset as he started to see the horizon of Children's city. Feren turned his head to see Sevus letting out large yawn. They would have to rest soon. Feren and Sevus made there way into the city, bringing some berries and other foods as tokens for their new neighbors.

Extra:Can Feren have a special ability allowing his Turtwig spirit to walk beside him?

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
@tigerkit300: Your SU looks great--Could I ask two simple things though?

How does your character look 'transformed'? Also, it would be very unusual for someone's pokespirit to be able to leave them, as normally that's not possible due to the fusion being mostly permanent short of death or another pokespirit wielder absorbing it. They are however a second 'voice' in a wielder's head normally. Could you elaborate on what you had in mind?

Dawn

Years
@tigerkit300: Alright... I guess this is acceptable, though I'm going to have to deny a pokespirit having a physical manifestation separate from their wielder. It's rather against the spirit of the roleplay. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Your character is certainly allowed to fight for the return of pokemon, including his own, of course. It would involve Arceus since Arceus is the only thing with the power to do that and it would also involve the lingering virus that would prevent pokemon from forming bonds with humans.

Back