• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: My Pokemon Mod Collection

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2023
yep, I just beat the game and they're all done. They all start from the mid 80s to mid 90s and Lance goes all the way to 97 so be ready. I'm uploading them soon but I beat em in the 70s

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
Years
Hey everybody...Long time, no see. The epic update to Yin Black/Yang White is now available. LOL

But seriously, you can get on the main page. Enjoy it.

Edit: Looks like I forgot to write the change log.

Version 3 Log

Almost every Pokemon can now learn a max of 22 moves...This with the exception of pre-evolutionary stages and legendaries.

Every Pokemon and I mean EVERY Pokemon base stats has been increased. This includes new TM/HM compatibles and dream world abilities. There's also a few Pokemon with abilities I gave them...Ya know, cuz I thought they fit them.

Important trainer battles has been updated, now with better moveset and new levels. The strongest trainer on the first part level reaches Lv91.

More items has been added to the overworld; well, ya know, replaced with something better. Also, some TMs holds new attacks. Example: TM12 is now Magical Leaf and TM41 is now Water Pulse. There's more, it's to you to find'em. :p

The wild Pokemon has been slightly edited since version 2.5...Nothing too drastic tho, just added Hoothoot and Psyduck earlier. Lower some of the level of Wild Pokemon around Route 18, P2 Lab and the Wellspring Cave (F2) and Mistralton Cave.

Also, since the Fishing Rod is now available at the very beginning of the game, some fishing routes has been edited. Just look into the wild Pokemon guide for more info about this subject.

I finally was able to fix the freezing Backpacker Talon and Colin were causing. Just changed the type of battle you had to do against them. LOL

And to finish this, I've added a written document on every changed I made in this mod. The docs will be included in the download. If anybody has any trouble, don't forget to report here.

Now, I would like to showcase some screenies from Version 3. I'm very proud of all the changes I did. Hopefully, you'll feel the same. Gotta click da spoiler, tho.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

The Grubby Pup

Years
Nice, gonna start a file right away, expect vids lol
Awesome, ya know, I'll be there to watch'em. Thanks for always showcasing for me, dude.

I think I'm gonna get rid of my vids and start a new lol
Oh, yeah...I saw that...I was gonna look at your N vid, but it was already removed, when I cam back to look at it. :\

Also, I would like thank YOU for showcasing, as well. You guys are da best. ^w^

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
Whats the point of not making conkeldurr learn dynamicpunch while he has no guard ability

The Grubby Pup

Years
Whats the point of not making conkeldurr learn dynamicpunch while he has no guard ability
Hrm. Yeah, that's a good point...I guess I wasn't really think just then. :p

But ya know, No Guard isn't really about Dynamicpunch; per se...I mean, yeah, it ensure that it hits, but I always looked at it as an ability that lets you hit the foe from anywhere. Rather if you're underground or in the air...So, yeah.

But I'm still not gonna hide the fact that you're right. Shoulda replace No Guard with something else.

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
I am not saying that i say why you didnt give him dynamicpunch as its strong with no guard and as it can use it in the real

Or you could give him iron fist ability with mach punch it will be a good combo
iron fist + mach punch + black belt + bulk up
Or you could give him no guard + bulk up + black belt + dynamicpunch

Last edited:

The Grubby Pup

Years
I am not saying that i say why you didnt give him dynamicpunch as its strong with no guard and as it can use it in the real
I knew you were gonna say that? LOL

When I was redoing the Timburr-Line I didn't want them to learn any 'Punch' Base attacks while leveling up. So, that's why I had removed Dynamicpunch.

I know it's weird...but that was the theme I was going for with him. It doesn't actually make him any weaker, right? Its base stats are pretty good on this game and it moveset isn't that shabby either.

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
ok what about its egg move does it can learn dynamicpunch and mach punch through it

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
I'm in the front of cress the gym leader hope to be a challenge in this version
My current team :
Charmeleon lv 16
frillish lv 13
pansage lv 10

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
I have defeated cress it wasnt so easy his ducklett defeated charmeleon and pansage (as they have type disadvantage) i was saved by frillish confuse ray then using night shade and voila i won the trio badge i have completed team plazma's event
My team is
ninetales lv 14
gastly lv 11
totodile lv 15
frillish lv 15

The Grubby Pup

Years
does Pokemon Neo Soulsilver got recently updated
Yeah, it's on version 3...It was something I did early this year...I think it was updated maybe around april...I think.

Anyways, yeah...I say it recent, tho, I need to fix the brokenness that is Rampardos. -_-

I have defeated cress it wasnt so easy his ducklett defeated charmeleon and pansage (as they have type disadvantage) i was saved by frillish confuse ray then using night shade and voila i won the trio badge i have completed team plazma's event
My team is
ninetales lv 14
gastly lv 11
totodile lv 15
frillish lv 15
Whew, that does sounds tough. I'm playing Yin Black, so I fought against a Mantyke...It also was tough, it kept using Soak getting rid of my Shinx STAB...Making Flash sorta weak, it already has high sp. def.

Anyways, I'm telling ya, Shadow...This game IS WAY harder than its previous version, you're gonna really halfta think to get pass the Gym leaders on dis' one. Heh.

------

Oh, another note, I've updated the patch again. You can get on the front page. Nothing too drastic, I fixed up some of the misspelled words that was in dialogue. Fixed up the messed up gender ratio. It kept giving the Pokemon with the lowest ratio highest, but I fixed this...I think. It looked fixed, when I beta-test it. LOL

Also, I fixed up the thread...Well, Yin Black/Yang White section, I'll get to the other one later.

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Hey man, is there a spot where I can get a Black Belt sooner? I need it for my gurrdurr and the game says I can't get one till challengers cave.

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
So you have updated again so i have to start a new one right?

And what's the difference between v3 and v3.1

Last edited:

The Grubby Pup

Years
Hey man, is there a spot where I can get a Black Belt sooner? I need it for my gurrdurr and the game says I can't get one till challengers cave.
Dude, you do know you can just go back to Wellspring Cave and use Thief/Covet on Wild Timburr, Machop...They carry Black Belts, and it shouldn't be hard to find one.

So you have updated again so i have to start a new one right?

And what's the difference between v3 and v3.1
Eh, nothing much really. I just changed summa the dialogue I misspelled in the Pokemon trainer battles. Like, I had misspelled 'collapsed' in Insert Pokemon name collapsed

Stupid stuffs like that...Also, I fixed the gender ratio in the wild Pokemon battle.

But...if you're asking should start over...eh, it's your choice, unless you don't mind walking around with Female Machop(s) or Male Jigglypuff(s) do what you want, cuz I didn't really add anything new other than that. :p

Back