• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: EVAN PETERS HAVE MY BABIES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
Okay, I'm all ears! Haha. Just kidding.

Got anything that falls into 'sudden girlfriend appearance' and/or harem/ecchi. Haven't seen a good ecchi in a while.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
I am currently into bands like Bullet For My Valentine, Five Finger Death Punch, and Linkin Park. I would definitely like to find more bands like them since I've already listened to every one of their songs and I need something new. Any suggestions are welcome. :)

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
From what I've read, it has the lady who played Umbridge in the Harry Potter movies (I can't remember her name as of this instant, something Staunton) in it as well, so I wonder if Maleficent will contain a big bunch of evil women as well as Jolie herself. I sure hope so!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Imelda Staunton's currently playing Mrs Lovett in a West End production of the Sweeney Todd musical; apparently she's been called 'deliciously evil'!

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
The movie has Elle Fanning.
Okay, bye! Peace out! It was fun being excited with you all! Party's over! Go home!

Years
There must be at least a dozen other actresses who could play Maleficent better than Jolie. /notafan

But Imelda Staunton, now that makes me want to see it. Don't care what part she plays, I'm sure it will be good.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Scarf said:
There must be at least a dozen other actresses who could play Maleficent better than Jolie. /notafan

ANGELINA JOLIE IS AN ACADEMY-AWARD WINNING ACTRESS HOW DARE Y--

You're right. We never could have a movie night together. It would end in one of us with our throat torn out :P

Years
I would be throwing popcorn at you within 15 minutes, but I would make sure it's unbuttered because throwing buttered popcorn is just uncouth.

Actually, I prefer unbuttered popcorn when I watch movies. I have to stop and wash my hands halfway through if I don't.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Popcorn needs to be salty otherwise I will not eat it is the dicta I should get tattooed on my stomach, I just find unsalted popcorn bland and tasteless and I do not like it at all. I don't care about whether it's buttered or not, but as long as its not heavily buttered and all I can taste is butter and I'm not trying to taste the world without butter then it's fine. But, I need salt.

Shining Raichu

Years
Popcorn must be chicken salty! Chicken popcorn ftw! All others = no thanks.

I'm not much of a fan of popcorn anyway, and I never eat it while I'm at the movies or even watching a movie at home. I just eat candy and drink slushies :P

I have IMDb alerts on my phone, and just as I was typing this post another one came through: "New Trailer: Hotel Transylvania - Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Andy Samberg, Selena Gomez."

I already know this is a movie I will never ever see. I mean, I guess it's good for Adam Sandler that he keeps trying. It's good for him to get out of the house, you know? But every single thing he does is a miserable failure of the cinematic experience and I kinda wish he'd stop now :P

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Adam Sandler and Andy Samberg in the same movie? Is Hollywood trying to make me cringe like never before? I know I won't see it but I imagine I'll be seeing trailers on TV and those are going to PISS ME OFF. After Jack and Jill, it's amazing that this epitome of bad acting, Adam Sandler, keeps getting work. Not to mention Samberg, who was the unfunniest member of SNL in my 'humble' opinion. Yeah, I'm done.

Years
Imma gonna see Brave in a few hours. Yay me. I've got high hopes that it'll be great.

I do wonder what Scottish people think of it. I always wonder that when a movie takes place in a specific place that isn't where the creators are from.

Shining Raichu

Years
LMAO @ Chris. So glad I could be the one to bring you that news. Worth it. So worth it.

@Scarf - I wanted to see that movie when I first saw the preview. Now I watch the trailer, and every time she says the line "If yeh had the power to change yer fate... would yeh?" IT MAKES MY SKIN CRAWL. I recoil in my seat at the "Would yeh?"

Several Scottish people were hurt in the making of this post.

Years
Several Scottish people were hurt in the watching of that film, I'm sure, but it was good nonetheless. A little more "Disney" than other Pixar films, but definitely still Pixar and amazingly made. There was one scene even were I was thinking to myself "Wow, that's a pretty shot. I wonder where they filmed this."

The short at the beginning of the movie was adorable, too. A little girl sitting behind me whispered "It's beautiful!" in that way that little kids whisper without being quiet, but she was right so she got a pass for talking.

Also, saw the trailer to Wreck It Ralph and I'm interested in seeing that now, like, 500% more than I was before.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
The short was La Luna, right? All I know was that it was nominated for an Oscar last year, but lost to a 3D film about flying books. I kinda want to see that more than I want to see Brave, if I'm being completely honest...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back