• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
I thought smoothies had yogurt in them.

Same here.

I've always added half a banana to anything milkshake I make, never knew that it made it not a milkshake...

Wait a minute... Does this mean that all the milkshakes I bought at Wendy's were smoothies? Because they always had a cherry on the top.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
My brother makes smoothies from time to time and I assure you that they do not contain icecream in them. Also some of the shakes at a restaurant here has fruit in their shakes and they are well... definitely shakes. Though I usually have one of their shakes with bits of chocolate in them.

Years
I use to make milkshakes back when I was at my parents house, before I moved out. It was just nice to make one and sit back with a amazing milkshake and watch films.

Now I just can't be bothered... and I don't have a blender.​

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Get one? They are cheap.

Hell, get one at a junk store/yardsale. Even cheaper and they (usually) still work.

The blinder I have is about ~20 years old, still works fine.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
GUYS I bought some of those yogourt cups with the granola included after the discussion in here last night. :3 Can't wait to try it!

As for milkshakes... I don't remember how to make them so I never do. I'm not a huge fan of them to begin with, though, so I don't mind too much. I usually find them too sweet. They are kind of the best drink to have with waffles, though. omg. *u*

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I've always wanted to make my own smoothies or milkshakes, and when I was younger my grandpa had a smoothie maker, but we just kind of let it sit there. Believe it was sold before we moved this last time. - w -

Nowdays I'd like one, kind of like how I wish we'd kept our piano.. XD

Edit: Erica, good luck with dem yogurt cups!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I had fries at the boardwalk today! :3 Delicious.

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2012
Fries are my backup plan whenever there aren't any useful ingredients in the house. Fries + Ketchup equates completion.

Man that makes me sound fat.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I had a packet of chocolate digestive biscuits to eat today. That was fun and so, super tasty. And healthy, to boot! :D

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2012
Marry me.
Sauté/fry some onions to go with them and shred some cheese over the plate.
This talk is starving my appetite.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Marry me.
Sauté/fry some onions to go with them and shred some cheese over the plate.
This talk is starving my appetite.

omg, chop them into a hash, put them on top of a BBQ burger, with a fried egg with fried onions.

Y THIS PLACE MAKE ME SO HUNGRY?

Porkchops and fries go VERY well with each other, actually. B]

I had a packet of chocolate digestive biscuits to eat today. That was fun and so, super tasty. And healthy, to boot! :D
...those sound like laxatives. D:

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Boardwalk fries are better than any homemade fries that can ever be made. They're amazing omg.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Boardwalk fries are better than any homemade fries that can ever be made. They're amazing omg.

Yes they are omg. They have a boardwalk in New Orleans, which is only 45 minutes away, but we barely ever go to it. They have the coolest little shops there, too! They even have a fudge shop! <3

I somehow like McD fries a lot more than anything. And it's not just because I have a fetish for soggy fries.

They ARE epic. I'm not the only one who likes those limp fries!? YAY!
They still don't compare to boardwalk fries, though.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Yes they are omg. They have a boardwalk in New Orleans, which is only 45 minutes away, but we barely ever go to it. They have the coolest little shops there, too! They even have a fudge shop! <3

Yeah the boardwalk here is massive, it has a few different fry places, tons of ice cream, fudge, all those boardwalk shops with sundresses and hermit crabs and stuff, a music pier, an amusement park...ocean city is great :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back