ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #2651    
Old June 26th, 2012 (8:03 AM).
JungleNutz JungleNutz is offline
     
    Join Date: Jun 2012
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 9
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by godlesplay View Post
    where is houndour or bagon ?
    Bagon is in the game corner also a flygon would be nice on my team where can I find any ?
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #2652    
    Old June 26th, 2012 (10:22 AM).
    rpg man's Avatar
    rpg man rpg man is offline
    My new account is Critx
       
      Join Date: Jun 2011
      Location: I Live with a Latias...Yep......
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Naughty
      Posts: 138
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by rpg man View Post
      um.. i got the new version and new bark town is covered in this fuss.
      Also, when i play the game fezzes every time help!
      __________________
      My new account is Critx!

      I made a new account was cuz i didn't like the name RPg Man
      Reply With Quote
        #2653    
      Old June 26th, 2012 (5:51 PM).
      Blazing Flare's Avatar
      Blazing Flare Blazing Flare is offline
      Burning brightly
         
        Join Date: Sep 2011
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Mild
        Posts: 34
        Are you sure your ROM isn't trimmed, introed or something? I patched with the latest version and its running fine for me. Make sure you're using the correct ROM region too.
        Reply With Quote
          #2654    
        Old June 26th, 2012 (7:16 PM).
        Mcsza3's Avatar
        Mcsza3 Mcsza3 is offline
           
          Join Date: Jun 2011
          Location: Nimbasa City
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Relaxed
          Posts: 3
          This might be a bug, but I have 85 Special Attack on this Pidgeot and when training this is how much a Super Effective Hidden Power was...
          Attached Images
          File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg‎ (27.9 KB, 57 views) (Save to Dropbox)
          Reply With Quote
            #2655    
          Old June 26th, 2012 (8:56 PM).
          Dr. James's Avatar
          Dr. James Dr. James is offline
          Experimenting
             
            Join Date: Jun 2009
            Location: Somewhere
            Age: 27
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Relaxed
            Posts: 99
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Dr. James View Post
            I surfed down from Cherrygrove city and arrived in Route 100. I kept surfing south, and then I wanted to go back, so I started surfing north. However, when doing so, a building appeared from nowhere in the middle of the sea and I became trapped in a city called Leaf Bay City. I could land in the city, and play there.

            However, I assume this takes part later in the game, so there may be a problem with the connectors of Route 100.
            By the way, this is what I was talking about:

            >> Okay, I'm on Route 100 and I'm returning to Cherrygrove and... whoa. I find this.
            >> Suddenly there's a gate and Leaf Bay City?
            >> And if I return, Route 52 is now here and Route 100 vanishes!

            So yep, it is definitely a problem with Route 100's connections.
            __________________
            Dr. James
            Reply With Quote
              #2656    
            Old June 26th, 2012 (10:52 PM).
            Awesome-0_4000's Avatar
            Awesome-0_4000 Awesome-0_4000 is offline
               
              Join Date: Jun 2012
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 27
              Can someone give me a walkthrough on how to get to the three legendary birds?
              I have placed the red, yellow and blue flutes on their pedestals on Outskirt Island.
              Reply With Quote
                #2657    
              Old June 27th, 2012 (7:30 AM). Edited June 28th, 2012 by Reject217.
              Reject217's Avatar
              Reject217 Reject217 is offline
              Great Pokémon Reject
                 
                Join Date: Dec 2011
                Location: California
                Age: 22
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Naive
                Posts: 731
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Awesome-0_4000 View Post
                Can someone give me a walkthrough on how to get to the three legendary birds?
                I have placed the red, yellow and blue flutes on their pedestals on Outskirt Island.
                if it's like the last hack, Articuno should in Ice Cave (there's an entrance BEFORE the main one, Surf to get there), Zapdos is in the Power Plant or Dark Tunnel (secluded area on Dark Tunnel), Moltres should be in Mt. Mortar (up the waterfall, past the door with strange symbols). They are catch-able after a story plot line.


                anyhoo, I found something VERY interesting . Tyrogue can learn Ice Beam .

                oh, if anyone is still wondering, the location of the Blue Flute is Violet City, Surf to get there
                Reply With Quote
                  #2658    
                Old June 28th, 2012 (10:35 PM).
                Awesome-0_4000's Avatar
                Awesome-0_4000 Awesome-0_4000 is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Jun 2012
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 27
                  Quote:
                  if it's like the last hack, Articuno should in Ice Cave (there's an entrance BEFORE the main one, Surf to get there), Zapdos is in the Power Plant or Dark Tunnel (secluded area on Dark Tunnel), Moltres should be in Mt. Mortar (up the waterfall, past the door with strange symbols). They are catch-able after a story plot line.
                  How do you get to that part of the plot line then? I have defeated all Kanto and Johto Gyms.
                  Reply With Quote
                    #2659    
                  Old June 28th, 2012 (10:38 PM).
                  chrishendo1996 chrishendo1996 is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Jun 2012
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 1
                    PLEASE HELP!!!!!
                    i have beaten witney and she gave me the plain badge but when i go to my trainer care it says that i dont have the plain badge? :/ i have talked to her a thousand times but nothing has changed please help!?
                    Reply With Quote
                      #2660    
                    Old June 28th, 2012 (11:18 PM).
                    Reject217's Avatar
                    Reject217 Reject217 is offline
                    Great Pokémon Reject
                       
                      Join Date: Dec 2011
                      Location: California
                      Age: 22
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Naive
                      Posts: 731
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Awesome-0_4000 View Post
                      How do you get to that part of the plot line then? I have defeated all Kanto and Johto Gyms.
                      have you spoken to Axel about the birds? that should get the event going...



                      anyhoo, I'm here to report a bug with a pic. I'm not sure if it's been posted, but the bug at Union Cave is still there, except the screen doesn't turn black, it loops in text.


                      Reply With Quote
                        #2661    
                      Old June 28th, 2012 (11:57 PM).
                      Awesome-0_4000's Avatar
                      Awesome-0_4000 Awesome-0_4000 is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Jun 2012
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 27
                        Quote:
                        have you spoken to Axel about the birds? that should get the event going...
                        How do you talk to Axel about the birds?
                        Reply With Quote
                          #2662    
                        Old June 29th, 2012 (4:20 AM).
                        Reject217's Avatar
                        Reject217 Reject217 is offline
                        Great Pokémon Reject
                           
                          Join Date: Dec 2011
                          Location: California
                          Age: 22
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Naive
                          Posts: 731
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Awesome-0_4000 View Post
                          How do you talk to Axel about the birds?
                          did you talk to him after Mt. Moon? It's an important part, where he asks for your assistance against Team Saturn. If you did, meet up with him in Vermillion City, in the S.S. Office, if it's still there (had to restart this time and I haven't caught up to where I was, so I'm unsure of what is there and what isn't in Kanto)
                          Reply With Quote
                            #2663    
                          Old June 29th, 2012 (2:14 PM).
                          Awesome-0_4000's Avatar
                          Awesome-0_4000 Awesome-0_4000 is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Jun 2012
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 27
                            Quote:
                            did you talk to him after Mt. Moon? It's an important part, where he asks for your assistance against Team Saturn. If you did, meet up with him in Vermillion City, in the S.S. Office, if it's still there (had to restart this time and I haven't caught up to where I was, so I'm unsure of what is there and what isn't in Kanto)
                            I have been through Mt. Moon and explored it all except for the cave with the scientist blocking it, but am yet to find Axel. Where is he?
                            Reply With Quote
                              #2664    
                            Old June 29th, 2012 (2:37 PM).
                            Reject217's Avatar
                            Reject217 Reject217 is offline
                            Great Pokémon Reject
                               
                              Join Date: Dec 2011
                              Location: California
                              Age: 22
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Naive
                              Posts: 731
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Awesome-0_4000 View Post
                              I have been through Mt. Moon and explored it all except for the cave with the scientist blocking it, but am yet to find Axel. Where is he?
                              there are various places and I don't remember exactly. Sorry about that
                              Reply With Quote
                                #2665    
                              Old June 29th, 2012 (4:36 PM).
                              Awesome-0_4000's Avatar
                              Awesome-0_4000 Awesome-0_4000 is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Jun 2012
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 27
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by PokeReject
                                there are various places and I don't remember exactly. Sorry about that
                                I have ridden/surfed pretty much all of Kanto and am yet to find him. I have defeated Team Saturn on Cinnabar and that was the last I saw of him.
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #2666    
                                Old June 29th, 2012 (5:03 PM).
                                Reject217's Avatar
                                Reject217 Reject217 is offline
                                Great Pokémon Reject
                                   
                                  Join Date: Dec 2011
                                  Location: California
                                  Age: 22
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Naive
                                  Posts: 731
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Awesome-0_4000 View Post
                                  I have ridden/surfed pretty much all of Kanto and am yet to find him. I have defeated Team Saturn on Cinnabar and that was the last I saw of him.
                                  hmmm, after Cinnabar, try going to Dragon's Den or revisit Mt. Moon. If not, go to S.S. Office in Vermillion, and "carefully" check around the first floor.
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #2667    
                                  Old June 29th, 2012 (5:52 PM). Edited June 29th, 2012 by Awesome-0_4000.
                                  Awesome-0_4000's Avatar
                                  Awesome-0_4000 Awesome-0_4000 is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jun 2012
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 27
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by PokeReject
                                    hmmm, after Cinnabar, try going to Dragon's Den or revisit Mt. Moon. If not, go to S.S. Office in Vermillion, and "carefully" check around the first floor.
                                    Went to all three of those places and looked around:
                                    Dragon's Den: 3 Dragon Trainers and the old guy who gives Dratini
                                    Mt. Moon: Nothing has changed, still a scientist blocking the entrance saying that he is looking for fossils.
                                    S.S. Office: Just a guy telling me to look at their offers, someone talking about the S.S. Space and a guy saying he made some presentations

                                    Also, the extra entrance to Ice Path was blocked, but now it's not. I went in and explored but no Articuno

                                    Edit: I just beat Red and then Axel called me to go to the S.S. Offfice and am now in Seafoam Islands.
                                    But it seems kind of stupid that you have to beat Red to get the legendary birds.

                                    Can anyone tell me what is the purpose of he black and white flutes?
                                    And also where to find the white flute?
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #2668    
                                    Old June 30th, 2012 (3:32 AM).
                                    Derpface Derpface is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jun 2012
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 1
                                      My game freezes when the rival comes out of the gym in Olivine City... Is there anything I can do about it? Never had any problems before this. I'm running LQ on GPSP on my Nokia 500.
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #2669    
                                      Old June 30th, 2012 (8:41 AM).
                                      rpg man's Avatar
                                      rpg man rpg man is offline
                                      My new account is Critx
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jun 2011
                                        Location: I Live with a Latias...Yep......
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Naughty
                                        Posts: 138
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Blazing Flare View Post
                                        Are you sure your ROM isn't trimmed, introed or something? I patched with the latest version and its running fine for me. Make sure you're using the correct ROM region too.
                                        What do you mean i used fire red.
                                        __________________
                                        My new account is Critx!

                                        I made a new account was cuz i didn't like the name RPg Man
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #2670    
                                        Old June 30th, 2012 (10:57 AM).
                                        Reject217's Avatar
                                        Reject217 Reject217 is offline
                                        Great Pokémon Reject
                                           
                                          Join Date: Dec 2011
                                          Location: California
                                          Age: 22
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Naive
                                          Posts: 731
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by Awesome-0_4000 View Post
                                          Can anyone tell me what is the purpose of he black and white flutes?
                                          And also where to find the white flute?
                                          I have no clue on what the Black and White Flutes do except attract and repel Pokemon. You can find the White Flute in an area that is next to Cherrygrove City. Surf to the left, and there's a strip of land to the north. There's about 2 trainers on the land, and numerous items.
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #2671    
                                          Old July 1st, 2012 (9:35 AM). Edited July 1st, 2012 by Zarus.
                                          Zarus Zarus is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jun 2012
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Posts: 22
                                            Idk if this has been spotted before but I caught an Abra north of Goldenrod city and I decided to teleport back to Goldenrods Pokemon Center but instead I teleported to Lavender town in kanto region. I haven't even beaten 3rd gym yet so...

                                            Also, If i heal at Azalea town and decides to teleport from there, I will end up at Cerulean town in Kanto (which lies in Kanto as well)

                                            And best of all, if you heal at the Inn in route 32 just before Union Cave and decides to teleport, you will end up at the Indigo Plateau aka Pokemon League.
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #2672    
                                            Old July 1st, 2012 (4:01 PM).
                                            Reject217's Avatar
                                            Reject217 Reject217 is offline
                                            Great Pokémon Reject
                                               
                                              Join Date: Dec 2011
                                              Location: California
                                              Age: 22
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Naive
                                              Posts: 731
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by Zarus View Post
                                              Idk if this has been spotted before but I caught an Abra north of Goldenrod city and I decided to teleport back to Goldenrods Pokemon Center but instead I teleported to Lavender town in kanto region. I haven't even beaten 3rd gym yet so...

                                              Also, If i heal at Azalea town and decides to teleport from there, I will end up at Cerulean town in Kanto (which lies in Kanto as well)

                                              And best of all, if you heal at the Inn in route 32 just before Union Cave and decides to teleport, you will end up at the Indigo Plateau aka Pokemon League.
                                              yeah this has been spotted before, and I didn't really like it in the last hack. The people working on this hack are still trying to find out what's causing it.
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #2673    
                                              Old July 2nd, 2012 (2:19 AM). Edited July 2nd, 2012 by itachi216.
                                              itachi216 itachi216 is offline
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Jul 2012
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Posts: 2
                                                Hello to everyone on this board! I've reached this wonderful game up to the first orange island (a bit after prof. ivy) without a single glitch, problem or whatever could make me say "yo i see a bug"
                                                I've been playing liquid crystal 3.2 on my psp and I wanted to say that the game works without a single problem on this psp emulator! All events are in place, no bugs, no graphical glitches! (will take a few photos later)

                                                The only thing that shouldn't be happening is that you can reach route 100 and the first orange island from new bark town! Luckily I saved earlier cause if you go there before you are supposed to, you are stuck there bro :D

                                                Other than that the game is the best pokemon game I've ever played! I would really like to know where exactly this beta ends! I'm outside the "17th" gym now and I'm about to go back to Oak to give him the ball Ivy gave me!

                                                ps: i hope mew/mewtwo will be obtainable when this is over

                                                Hey again!

                                                I finished the 17th Gym challenge also the corsola cave and the big bad guys with their big bad table in the old mansion left after i scared them with my MUSCLES! hahah...now what? GS ball is in Oak's hands also... got a team with mid lvl70's pokemon! Does the storyline of this beta end here?

                                                PS: I've met all legendary birds + groudon through axel but I have no idea where to catch them... I read something about some flutes (?) but the videos I've seen on youtube are from 2.1 and the guy catches zapdos the first time he sees him and in my or our case he flees! I've been in a cave and read something about a flute and the bird of thunder but...yea Shed some light here oh pokemon gurus!

                                                ps2: sorry for the long ps :D very nice and helpful forum I must say!
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #2674    
                                                Old July 2nd, 2012 (7:21 AM).
                                                ShahTheAmazing ShahTheAmazing is offline
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Jul 2012
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Posts: 1
                                                  Can anyone help me find Electabuzz in this game?
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                    #2675    
                                                  Old July 2nd, 2012 (8:31 AM).
                                                  RobbieNewton RobbieNewton is offline
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: Aug 2007
                                                    Posts: 21
                                                    I am playing through this on my PSP, and it is amazing. Goingfor a classic feel, caught a Geodude as soon as I could. I have fond memories in Crystal of Soloing the game with a Golem.
                                                    Reply With Quote
                                                    Reply
                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Sponsored Links
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 9:41 AM.