• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Little Help, Please?

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2013
Hello! I'm new, and have no idea where to start. I wrote a fan fiction and would like to share it, but have no idea where. It's finished, but I am still in the process of grammar and plot fixing, so it's not truly done.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Hello there, welcome! Well, first things first, this must be in the Writer's Longue;

Writer's Lounge
Need advice? Want to give advice? Come on in and share ideas with your fellow writers. Just remember, all fics go in the main forum.

That sorta says everything. Well, this means the mod (Astinus) may be moving this to the Writer's Longue any time soon.

And as for 'yer advice, well, starting to post the Fic is a way to start. Just create a new thread in the main forum and put at least one chapter. That, once you're done with grammar and stuff. And don't worry, the users will review it and tell you how to make it better (or if it's already awesome, just gonna say how cool it is), the don't bite (hard) so don't be afraid.

Hope this helped you out. And by the way, if you ever feel like needing advice, then you can contact the mod. either by a Private Message or a Visitor Message.
I'm really hoping this advice helped. I'm looking forwards to see your Fic. :)

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 10, 2023
While posting your story is a big step in improving your writing, if you're interested in getting a more in-depth analysis of your story along with a possibly better review, you might want to check out the Beta Lounge, where you can contact a Beta Reader to help you out. Beta Readers are excellent and can really help you out, especially when you've just started to write. This is just another possibility, but it's worth considering if you feel like you need some dedicated help.

Back