• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Revamped] Primary Battlers League

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2012

The Primary Battlers League

Approved by Wolflare

Good evening, battlers of PokeCommunity, we are here with a brand new league that we are hoping will bring more activity to the PO server and add some unique fun to battling. This league in particular is the Primary Battlers League, and the battles take place on Pokecommunity's Pokemon Online server, if that wasn't already obvious.
When you join this league (and you will) you will be sorted into a house. You cannot change houses. The people in your house will be like your family, and you should treat them that way. You and your actions represent your house, and you have the unique ability to help your house gain or lose House Points. You can use your House Points to advance your team in renovating your house, or purchase some hard-earned goodies for yourself in your real Pokemon Game.
On behalf of the Primary Battlers League, we hope you enjoy your time and get the maximum fun out of the battles you partake in.
Any resemblance to Harry Potter is pure coincidence.

To sign up, there are two things to do. Fill out the sign up sheet, and complete a small questionnaire of five questions. After those two things are completed, your application will be processed and you will officially be a part of the PB League. When you finish signing up, you will not recieve a trainer card, but your name will be listed in your House, along with your statistics.

Name: [Name on the PokeCommunity Forums]
PO Name: [Name on the Pokemon Online PC Server]
Partner Pokemon: [The Pokemon you will always use in your battles, events excluded. So basically, the one Pokemon that never leaves your team.]
Trainer Sprite: [If you do not choose one it will be provided, BW Sprites only, no Gym Leaders from B2W2]

Signing up to be a Gym Leader
To be a Gym Leader, a monotype team is needed, and some dedication to the league. If you would like to be one. Just fill out the Gym Leader Sign Up form. If you wish to become a Gym Leader you will be sorted into the Gym Gathering House (as well as your current house if you already have one. Sometimes it may be difficult to battle someone due to Timezones and such. To remedy this, there will be a position of two leaders per badge, each with the same rules, same type, but not necessarily the same team. There is a separate sign up form for Gym Leaders, and it is below. Holy crap that is confusing, let us shorten it a little.
- Fill out the Gym Leader Form
- Your Partner Pokemon does not need to be in this team, a Gym Team can be a completely different one to the one you use to battle in your Houses.
- You may also fill out the House Sign Up form and PM Primary Spectrum the questionnaire so you may be a Gym Leader and in a House.
- The type you pick will be matched sprite and badge wise to the B2W2 counterpart.

Gym Leader Sign Up Form
Name:
[Explained in above form]
PO Name: [Explained in above form]
Type: [The type of your Pokemon, e.g. - The available ones]
Rules: [No Entry Hazards, No Weather, etc]
Time Zone: [Preferably give it in GMT]

Available Types

t_nrm.png
t_psn.png
t_bug.png
t_grd.png
t_fly.png
t_wtr.png

Questionnaire

The questionnaire is a small 4 question survey to help us place people into their proper houses. The questions should be PM'd to Primary Spectrum, and your answers should not be posted here in this thread. In the questionnaire, you may only pick one of the three possible answers. If more than one applies to you, pick the most appropriate. When you finish and PM Primary Spectrum, your reply will be given as soon as possible and you will be sorted into your most fitting group. For the hypothetical, just imagine you're in the situation, don't worry if you don't go to school or the like.

So, just to recap:
- PM your questionnaire to Primary Spectrum
- Do not PM your sign up, that goes in this thread
- Do not post your questionnaire answers here (or anywhere else except Primary Spectrum's PM)
- Only pick one answer from the three possible ones

What is your favourite colour?
Yellow
Red
Blue

Someone you don't like calls you an insulting word, do you:
Laugh it off, their opinions don't matter
Get hotheaded and angrily retort
Completely ignore them

You see someone steals your friend's bag. You see the perpetrator and they begin to drive away in their car. Do you:
Copy down license plate number
Give chase in your own car
Call Police and console victim

You have to complete a group project for school with people you do not know, you:
Become the leader and direct the group to what they have to do
Take it as an opportunity to make friends
Let others do what they want, but help out when you have to​

Pokemon Online

Pokemon Online, for those of you who draw a complete blank when they hear that title, is a free downloadable battle simulator which allows people to create and battle with teams using solely their internet and computer/laptop. It is incredibly convenient because no DS or Pokemon game is needed, and you can freely test out any kind of Pokemon, and the rules are already set in the system, so trying to cheat will simply result in a loss. To download Pokemon Online, go to this site, and then follow the prompts. Once downloaded, complete the setup and load PO. After that is done, click Team Builder on the menu and create a team of your choice (including your Partner Pokemon).
After that is finished, click Go Online, and then place home.brokenrevolution.com in the advanced connection box. After that just click Advanced Connection. Then you will enter the server and you will be ready to begin your battles.

Rules

The rules are simply but plenty, so you can have maximum fun in the league without much anarchy. These rules must be followed, and if anyone is caught breaking them punishment will follow. Please make sure you read these thoroughly before joining.

♠ All PokeCommunity Rules apply in this thread.
♠ If points have been miscalculated, kindly inform those involved and the problem will be resolved ASAP
♠ You may battle the same person a maximum of three times per day to avoid point-pooling.
♠ Be humble in defeat, but also victory.
♠ All battles must use Pokemon in accordance to the rules here
♠ All matches will be played on PC's Pokemon Online Server, unless it is down. If the server is down confirm a different location with your opponent.
♠ For battles to count, both battlers must post with the results. To do this, the winner posts first, stating who the battle was against with the remaining
Pokemon count (e.g. I beat Impo, 3-0).
♠ Absotively Posolutely no cheating of any type.
♠ You must always have your Partner Pokemon in your team when you battle, except for events.
♠ Have fun and worship your house leaders

Credits

Princelegendario of DeviantArt - The building sprites
Vaporeon7 and Forever - Support

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2012
Point Shop

Changing Sprite: 20 Points
Changing Partner Pokemon: 50 Points

We kind of need Pokemon in this part how embarrassing it's so empty let's just pretend no one saw this

BATTLE LOG

KNOWN ACHIEVEMENTS

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2012

RADIANT YELLOW BUILDING

th_GatheringYellow-1.png

The Radiant Yellow's are known for being very happy and positive trainers. They enjoying battling even if they do not win, and are always glad to see their Pokemon on the battleground and never get angry at them for losing. They converse with Pokemon in a childish way, often by playing games or offering treats. They are humble in defeat, but also in victory, always thanking their opposition. Despite their sense of composure, Yellows can be provoked into anger, turning into ruthless opponents if the right buttons are pressed, similar to their Pokemon.

2 Members
40 Total House Points
0 Total Wins
0 Total Draws
0 Total Loses
0 Total Upgrades
MVP - 0 Wins
MMP - 0 House Points

SERENE BLUE
BUILDING

th_GatheringBlue-2.png

The Serene Blues are known for their quiet and calm nature. In battles, Blues are rather quiet, but they show their Pokemon affection by means other than words. Rumors say that some Blues can speak to their Pokemon telepathically, and that is why they don't speak much. When in the face of adveristy, Blues remain calm and think of a plan while remaining cool-headed. Blues are also known for being rather cunning and smart, often planning and analysing things in their silence. They can be seen as quietly considering all options before choosing, and are very dexterous.

3 Members
60 Total House Points
0 Total Wins
0 Total Draws
0 Total Loses
0 Total Upgrades
MVP - 0 Wins
MMP - 0 House Points

NETTLE RED
BUILDING

th_GatheringRed-1.png

The Nettle Reds are a very intimidating and loud household. They enjoy battling as a form of fitness and a way to connect with their Pokemon. They are proud when they win, and have a very conspicuous way of showing it. They enjoying training all kinds of Pokemon to learn how they battle, and they use that information against opponents. The Reds have a prone to having very short tempers, but their Pokemon and peers often oversee it. Due to their nature, their Pokemon often inherit some of their traits, which show both on and off the battleground.

3 Members
60 Total House Points
0 Total Wins
0 Total Draws
0 Total Loses
0 Total Upgrades
MVP - 0 Wins
MMP - 0 House Points

VSCheren_2.png

VSRoxie.png

VSBurgh.png

VSElesa_2.png

GYM GATHERING BUILDING

GatheringBlack.png

The Gym Gathering Building is known as the prestigious meeting setting where hopefuls may try to earn themselves a badge or two by battling the Gym Leaders who reside there.
Distinguished by its Black Top, eight leaders lie in wait for challengers who must abide by predetermined rules in order to claim victory and earn themselves a badge.

VSClay.png

VSSkyla.png

VSDrayden.png

VSMarlon.png

50px-Basic_Badge.png
50px-Toxic_Badge.png
50px-Insect_Badge.png
50px-Bolt_Badge.png
50px-Quake_Badge.png
50px-Jet_Badge.png
50px-Legend_Badge.png
50px-Wave_Badge.png

These are updated weekly until enough people are helping, so please be patient

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2012

impo-3.png
Requility.png
Lezza-2.png
Sadistic.png
DragonOmega-3.png
vsjester13.png
Vrai-2.png

Suicune018.png
Karpman-2.png

Name :: PO Name :: Points :: Partner Pokemon :: House :: Rank :: Wins :: Draws :: Losses :: Badges

Impo :: Impo :: 20 ::
Ani065MS.png
:: Serene Blue :: - :: - :: - :: - :: -
Requility :: Appleasing :: 20 ::
Ani130MS.png
:: Nettle Red :: - :: - :: - :: - :: -
Lezza :: LemonNinjaz24 :: 20 ::
Ani639MS.png
A Sadistic Bastard :: Swami :: 20 ::
Ani373MS.png
:: Radiant Yellow :: - :: - :: - :: - :: -
DragonOmega :: Shizui :: 20 ::
Ani553MS.png
Vsjester13 :: LionHeart555 :: 20 ::
Ani392MS.png
Vrai :: Zebraiken :: 20 ::
Ani145MS.png
Suicune108 :: Cooltrainer Eric :: 20 ::
Ani485MS.png
Karpman :: Honus :: - ::
Ani186MS.png
google123 :: google123 :: - ::
Ani059MS.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2012

STAFF SANCTUARY
BUILDING

GatheringStaff.png

Here, is the Staff Sanctuary. This is where you can find details on who is responsible for what, as well as applying to help the League as well.

235.png
Owner

The owner of the prestigious Primary Battlers League was formerly Impo, but now he has teamed together with Requility in order to give the league easier maintenance and quicker updates.
Thus, a joint account named Primary Spectrum was created, and it is accessible to those dominant in assisting the League.

226.png
Maintenance

Next in the staff hierarchy are the maintenance workers. The maintenance workers are very important, as they record and verify battles that have taken place. The tasks maintenance workers must do includes updating the thread with any relevant information, and checking and resolving any grammatical, spelling, or archiving errors. It may not seem like much, but it is a role that news to be fulfilled continuously. Please give respect to these people, as it is easy to make errors, and you'd look rather pathetic trying to flame them.

Positions Filled: 1/2 [DragonOmega]
Positions Open: 1/2

254.png
Security

Security are the people who manage and control the thread - namely, they make sure the rules are followed. If any rules are breached, they have the power to hand out infractions and even ban players. It shall be made clear that any infraction or ban given in this thread does not have any affect to any thread but this one.

Positions Filled: 0/2
Positions Open: 2/2

Spr_BW_Pokemon_Breeder_F.png
Breeders

Breeders will be the main source of Pokemon for the Point Shop. Breeders are responsible for breeding special or valuable Pokemon for the Point Shop or special events, as well as trading them to the respective person who wants them (a Trader may be opened if that is too hard). Their Pokemon will vary, but their legitimacy will be truthful - any hacks will be refunded completely with harsh consequences for the guilty party.

Positions Filled: 0/3
Positions Open: 3/3

202.png
Designers

Designers will have the task of creating and maintaining the aesthetic appeal of the League - such as (but not limited to) css and graphics. Plagiarism will not be tolerated, but credit will be given for all the pieces submitted. High quality and well practised people are sought, but we'll take what we're given if it's good enough.

212.png
Eventers

Events have a rather simple job - which is to think of and execute event ideas. They will be responsible for mapping out everything and ensuring that it is completed with competence. That's it, really.

Applying for a Position

If you are interested in helping the League, it's really quite simple and informal. Just drop Primary Spectrum a PM, stating what position you would like, and possibly any evidence to suggest you are able to help efficiently, and your application will be taken into consideration.

Something we would like to include as soon as possible is the Point Shop. If anyone has any good Pokemon they would like to donate, please contact Primary Spectrum. Credit and in-league rewards will be given.​

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2012
okay, this post is reserved,

BUT YOU CAN ALL POST NOW if anyone actually wants to

YAY HOW AMAZING ISN'T IT GREAT?

Impo will delete his posts in the morning or in a couple of hours because he's a sexy beast

Lezza

The Guy who loves Braviarys
Years
good to see this back up!

Normal Sign-up!
Name:Lezza
PO Name:LemonNinjaz24
Partner Pokemon:Terrakion
Trainer Sprite:Lt. Surge from BW2

Gym Sign-up
Name: N/A
PO Name: N/A
Sprite:
Type:Electric
Rules:Standard OU(except Species clause)
Time Zone:GMT -0/+0

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
good to see this back up!

Norm
Name:Will
PO Name:Swami
Partner Pokemon:Salamence
Trainer Sprite-Drake
Gym Sign-up
Name: Will
PO Name: Swami
Sprite-Drake
Type-Dragon
Rules:Standard OU (except species clause)
Time Zone:GMT -4? I don't know. I'll update my post when I'm not tired.

I was too lazy to read any of that. Is that going to be a problem?
Edit: Read it all.

Last edited:

Lezza

The Guy who loves Braviarys
Years
for a rule suggestion, there is BW2 PO and Normal Black and White (1) PO, I have BW2 but if the opponent had BW1 PO then everything that is new to BW2 isn't allowed in that battle, just tested it now

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2012
k3.png
Congratulations, Lezza! You've been placed in the Nettle Red Building!

Drake.png
Congratulations, A Sadistic Bastard! You've been placed in the Radiant Yellow Building!

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
for a rule suggestion, there is BW2 PO and Normal Black and White (1) PO, I have BW2 but if the opponent had BW1 PO then everything that is new to BW2 isn't allowed in that battle, just tested it now

Hmm.. I'll have to look into that when I'm not sleep deprived, thanks for notifying me!

yes

Name: dragonomega
PO Name: Shizui
Partner Pokemon: Krookodile
Trainer Sprite: Shizui's sprite can be used right???

Unfortunately, no :s . Not unless you want to be the water gym leader too, then I can pull some strings

Vsjester13

Former battler
Years
This seems neat and i have been waiting for a PO league.
Name: Vsjester13
PO Name: LionHeart555
Partner Pokemon: Infernape
Trainer Sprite: Koga's from HGSS

Name: N/A
PO Name:N/A
Type: Poison
Rules: None
Time Zone: -2/+0 GMT

Last edited:

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years

Hmm.. I'll have to look into that when I'm not sleep deprived, thanks for notifying me!

Unfortunately, no :s . Not unless you want to be the water gym leader too, then I can pull some strings

OKAY THEN PULL... AWAY ssh

Type: Water (ps the original sign up says 'oens'
Rules: Standard OU
Time Zone: idk gmt +0 i think??

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2012
Hey guys, Requility here. Just letting you know that for anyone that has applied to be a gym leader, I'll be testing you guys soon, just so we're aware of your skills and that you do actually know how to battle. It's nothing personal, we just want the league to be the best it can be, and rather than randoms signing up that may not necessarily know much about battling taking those spots, we'd rather it be people we have seen can battle. I'm pretty sure everyone will be accepted, but just letting you guys know the testing process will begin soon! n_n

(Also I don't mind if you beat me, I just want to know your skills!)

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years

OKAY THEN but i don't wanna be water leader lolol Normal leader plz

Type: Normal (ps the original sign up says 'oens'
Rules: Standard OU
Time Zone: idk gmt +0 i think??

So does this mean I get the Cheren sprite + random sprite for other sign up

Yea, or your respective gym leader for both sprites

you're confusing me, darling

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2012
218.png
Congratulations, DragonOmega! You've been placed in the Nettle Red Building!

koga.png
Congratulations, Vsjester13! You've been placed in the Serene Blue Building!

And I should mention,

all those that sign up by the 6th get 20 bonus house points!

so hurry!

Last edited:
Back