Games Showcase This forum is for non-ROM hacked games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #51    
Old June 30th, 2012 (4:10 AM).
laurenbennxo laurenbennxo is offline
     
    Join Date: Oct 2011
    Gender: Female
    Posts: 1
    How do you change the controls?
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #52    
    Old June 30th, 2012 (5:42 PM). Edited June 30th, 2012 by Blazing Flare.
    Blazing Flare's Avatar
    Blazing Flare Blazing Flare is offline
    Burning brightly
       
      Join Date: Sep 2011
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Mild
      Posts: 34
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by laurenbennxo View Post
      How do you change the controls?
      At first glance I'd say the default controls cannot be changed, although the level of interface customization in this hack is not something commonly seen and that alone is a big plus.


      I'd like to ask the author what the EV mechanic is in this hack.
      Does it follow the Gen 5 mechanic (battle by battle processing) or the mechanic of the previous gen (long term processing)?
      Reply With Quote
        #53    
      Old June 30th, 2012 (5:48 PM).
      vitorhugo0 vitorhugo0 is offline
         
        Join Date: Feb 2012
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 9
        Though as I have stated before(I don't know if this is correct in all the other computers). The text is too bunched up. A normal sentence in the game is setup like "WelcomeTrainer.FancyaChallenge" And frankly it hurts my eyes and head just to read like that
        Reply With Quote
          #54    
        Old July 1st, 2012 (7:14 AM).
        FL's Avatar
        FL FL is offline
        Pokémon Island Creator
           
          Join Date: Sep 2010
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 1,692
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Jarsha View Post
          While the language barrier is understandable, most if not all of the phrasing could be improved. As Blazing Flare said, the often very literal translations make little to no sense to a native speaker. Using the example previously brought up "Its a novice" should be changed to, "Are you new here?" or "Are you a new trainer perhaps?". If you would like, I wouldn't mind helping with the issue. If not, I'll just note what I notice and suggest something that I feel is more correct considering the context.

          Other than the language barrier; I can say that I am enjoying your work so far. Visually, its impressive. I've noticed no misplaced spacing, or oddly shaped areas. At some points the transition between tiles happens slowly or in some cases too quickly. Though that may just be my computer.

          I wish you luck in your endeavor.

          Ah, forgot to add,
          The music is a wonderful touch... Super Mario Sunshine.. Delfino plaza for the beach if I remember correctly?
          I really appreciate if you can help me with better sentenses.
          And you are almost correct in music. Delfino Plaza for the Teleport Station.

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by HyunJae View Post
          I love this game!!!! Does anyone know how to get squirtle? I want mudkip so bad
          Wild in Valley.

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by KidRollin View Post
          Okay i've been searching all around how do i get a water stone? And the linkstone i think its called to evolve my kadabra.
          Both can be found in Pokémon Market (Rank 9 required).

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by vitorhugo0 View Post
          I've got a strange problem. Besides the text in English having a few issues itself(I may be Portuguese but I don't like playing in Portuguese) it appears all bunched together with no spaces or anything
          Some people had this problem when using the DP font. Just try another font.
          Side note: The menus, attacks, abilities and some other stuff are in english in both language options.

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by pokelegend11 View Post
          This game looks great! I have one question. Is there like a plot or something you have to to do to complete a main storyline?
          Yes, you can beat the game. And this happens before you reach in the last Rank.

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by laurenbennxo View Post
          How do you change the controls?
          F1. But this is limited and a little confused.

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Blazing Flare View Post
          I'd like to ask the author what the EV mechanic is in this hack.
          Does it follow the Gen 5 mechanic (battle by battle processing) or the mechanic of the previous gen (long term processing)?
          Yes! I even manually put the Power Items (like Power Bracer) effect. Latter in game there a way to see the exact EV and IV of your pokémon.
          I don't understand your second question, but I guess that is the second option.
          __________________
          Reply With Quote
            #55    
          Old July 3rd, 2012 (12:09 PM). Edited July 3rd, 2012 by Scorpiopt.
          Scorpiopt's Avatar
          Scorpiopt Scorpiopt is offline
             
            Join Date: Mar 2012
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 126
            A Question:

            Does it have or at least is planed pokemon having different forms? like Kuryem and Keldeo

            Suggestion :
            A thing that i see that portable games never had was the Crystall Onix and the Shadow Lugia
            __________________
            Don't take life too serious no one is getting out alive

            Reply With Quote
              #56    
            Old July 3rd, 2012 (4:02 PM).
            KidRollin KidRollin is offline
               
              Join Date: Jun 2012
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 6
              How do i get a motor drive to evolve my electabuzz i cant find it anywhere.
              Reply With Quote
                #57    
              Old July 4th, 2012 (1:11 AM). Edited July 4th, 2012 by Namorax.
              Namorax Namorax is offline
                 
                Join Date: Jun 2009
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 8
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by vitorhugo0 View Post
                Though as I have stated before(I don't know if this is correct in all the other computers). The text is too bunched up. A normal sentence in the game is setup like "WelcomeTrainer.FancyaChallenge" And frankly it hurts my eyes and head just to read like that
                If you're using the DP-Font, switch to another. It fixed that problem for me.

                EDIT: And it was mentioned this is NOT a hack. It is made with RPGMaker XP (thats the name I think), so i dont think it is correct to call it a hack. Just call it a "fan-game".
                Reply With Quote
                  #58    
                Old July 4th, 2012 (6:27 AM).
                nezlief nezlief is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Mar 2012
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 1
                  can I change rotom here?

                  and where can I store my Items?
                  Reply With Quote
                    #59    
                  Old July 4th, 2012 (10:36 AM).
                  Namorax Namorax is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Jun 2009
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 8
                    On the northern side of the town is a house with a blue roof (the one in the north-western corner I believe). You can talk to the wardrobe in there (the thing next to the bookcase) and store your items in there.
                    Reply With Quote
                      #60    
                    Old July 5th, 2012 (4:34 PM).
                    FL's Avatar
                    FL FL is offline
                    Pokémon Island Creator
                       
                      Join Date: Sep 2010
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 1,692
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Scorpiopt View Post
                      A Question:

                      Does it have or at least is planed pokemon having different forms? like Kuryem and Keldeo

                      Suggestion :
                      A thing that i see that portable games never had was the Crystall Onix and the Shadow Lugia
                      Yes! You can have several pokémon with different forms like Shaymin, Basculin and Sawsbuck.

                      Unfortunately, this game hasn't any BW2 content (at least in version 1.1). But probably I will put on version 1.2.

                      About your sugestion: After some days that I release the game I have great ideas about these things.

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by KidRollin View Post
                      How do i get a motor drive to evolve my electabuzz i cant find it anywhere.
                      You can find Electirizer (Motor Drive is an Ability XD) in Wild Elekids (they have a 50% change to have it) or in Underground.

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by nezlief View Post
                      can I change rotom here?

                      and where can I store my Items?
                      Yes! And Rotom forms have type changes like Gen V. To change it form, find the Depot Key.
                      __________________
                      Reply With Quote
                        #61    
                      Old July 5th, 2012 (5:08 PM).
                      Scorpiopt's Avatar
                      Scorpiopt Scorpiopt is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Mar 2012
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 126
                        thanks for those answers so far i am enjoying it good work

                        Also there was a gen 4 ??? type arceus maybe you can bring it back on the game and give that type a proper name ( it takes neutral damage from all types)
                        __________________
                        Don't take life too serious no one is getting out alive

                        Reply With Quote
                          #62    
                        Old July 6th, 2012 (6:46 PM). Edited July 6th, 2012 by KidRollin.
                        KidRollin KidRollin is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Jun 2012
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 6
                          Okay thanks for the answer no idea why I said motor drive lmao but as of yet no elekids have given me the item after atleast 3hrs+ of looking -____-
                          Reply With Quote
                            #63    
                          Old July 7th, 2012 (12:18 PM).
                          FL's Avatar
                          FL FL is offline
                          Pokémon Island Creator
                             
                            Join Date: Sep 2010
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 1,692
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Scorpiopt View Post
                            thanks for those answers so far i am enjoying it good work

                            Also there was a gen 4 ??? type arceus maybe you can bring it back on the game and give that type a proper name ( it takes neutral damage from all types)
                            Interesting idea, but I need to change several things to make this working.

                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by KidRollin View Post
                            Okay thanks for the answer no idea why I said motor drive lmao but as of yet no elekids have given me the item after atleast 3hrs+ of looking -____-
                            Really sorry, I forgot to put the Elekid/Magby wild hold items in the 1.1b. I will upload a version with this fix in around one or two weeks.
                            __________________
                            Reply With Quote
                              #64    
                            Old July 11th, 2012 (11:54 AM).
                            classiccartoonsftw's Avatar
                            classiccartoonsftw classiccartoonsftw is offline
                            Nintendo is for awesome people
                               
                              Join Date: Jul 2011
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 9,246
                              I've downloaded this game this afternoon, and I love it! However, I've discovered a bug while playing it. My Pokemon don't get healed after each Colosseum battle!
                              __________________


                              Come play The Great Pokemon Battle 4!
                              Reply With Quote
                                #65    
                              Old July 12th, 2012 (10:55 AM).
                              Eclipse's Avatar
                              Eclipse Eclipse is offline
                              Darkness my old friend.
                              • Crystal Tier
                               
                              Join Date: Apr 2009
                              Location: Kanto obv.
                              Age: 19
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Quirky
                              Posts: 229
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by classiccartoonsftw View Post
                              I've downloaded this game this afternoon, and I love it! However, I've discovered a bug while playing it. My Pokemon don't get healed after each Colosseum battle!

                              I would think they wouldnt get healed after each battle to add to the challenge..?



                              Anyhow nice job on the game but could you maybe add a fastforward feature to make training easier..? Nice game with or without fastforward and i think the english and the mapping could improve but other than that, nice job, i am enjoying the game
                              __________________
                              Reply With Quote
                                #66    
                              Old July 12th, 2012 (1:14 PM).
                              KidRollin KidRollin is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Jun 2012
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 6
                                I found a bug not sure if someone already brought this up but, if you try to buy a pokemon from the market with a full party the game crashes.
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #67    
                                Old July 13th, 2012 (6:17 AM).
                                classiccartoonsftw's Avatar
                                classiccartoonsftw classiccartoonsftw is offline
                                Nintendo is for awesome people
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jul 2011
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 9,246
                                  Shouldn't this game have a place where you can store your items?
                                  __________________


                                  Come play The Great Pokemon Battle 4!
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #68    
                                  Old July 13th, 2012 (2:44 PM).
                                  Nothingtodo Nothingtodo is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jul 2012
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 7
                                    I play the game now for two weeks and I'm lovin it
                                    But I have a question, where can I find a Volbeat? I've never seen it, so I can't find it in the Pokédex-.-
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #69    
                                    Old July 15th, 2012 (5:31 AM).
                                    FL's Avatar
                                    FL FL is offline
                                    Pokémon Island Creator
                                       
                                      Join Date: Sep 2010
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 1,692
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by classiccartoonsftw View Post
                                      I've downloaded this game this afternoon, and I love it! However, I've discovered a bug while playing it. My Pokemon don't get healed after each Colosseum battle!
                                      Your pokémon are healed just before and after all rounds, but not between rounds. There a little mistake in this description in game (fixed on 1.1c). Thank you for your report.

                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by cgj View Post
                                      Anyhow nice job on the game but could you maybe add a fastforward feature to make training easier..? Nice game with or without fastforward and i think the english and the mapping could improve but other than that, nice job, i am enjoying the game
                                      The fastforward makes the game looks a little unnatural and isn't too necessary because I put several options to make the game can be more quick like reverse run (you normally run and when holding the run button you walk), quick battle start, quick hp bar up/down speed, etc...

                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by KidRollin View Post
                                      I found a bug not sure if someone already brought this up but, if you try to buy a pokemon from the market with a full party the game crashes.
                                      Here is working. You can give me more information about this?

                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by classiccartoonsftw View Post
                                      Shouldn't this game have a place where you can store your items?
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Namorax View Post
                                      On the northern side of the town is a house with a blue roof (the one in the north-western corner I believe). You can talk to the wardrobe in there (the thing next to the bookcase) and store your items in there.
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Nothingtodo View Post
                                      I play the game now for two weeks and I'm lovin it
                                      But I have a question, where can I find a Volbeat? I've never seen it, so I can't find it in the Pokédex-.-
                                      From a Illumise.
                                      --------------------------------------------------------------
                                      VERSION 1.1c WITH CORRECTED BUGS RELEASED!
                                      __________________
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #70    
                                      Old July 15th, 2012 (7:59 AM).
                                      Nothingtodo Nothingtodo is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jul 2012
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Posts: 7
                                        And where can i find a Illumise??
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #71    
                                        Old July 15th, 2012 (8:09 AM).
                                        KidRollin KidRollin is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jun 2012
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Posts: 6
                                          Yea, when i went to the pokeshop to buy a zorua i had a full party and then the game crashed on me i tried it again with a empty slot and it worked fine. And the pokemon i've caught so far have disappeared instead of going to box 2 they just vanish.
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #72    
                                          Old July 17th, 2012 (5:23 AM).
                                          FL's Avatar
                                          FL FL is offline
                                          Pokémon Island Creator
                                             
                                            Join Date: Sep 2010
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Posts: 1,692
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by Nothingtodo View Post
                                            And where can i find a Illumise??
                                            In Local Trade Station for a Mothim.

                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by KidRollin View Post
                                            Yea, when i went to the pokeshop to buy a zorua i had a full party and then the game crashed on me i tried it again with a empty slot and it worked fine. And the pokemon i've caught so far have disappeared instead of going to box 2 they just vanish.
                                            Can you post here the error message? For the second error, the message of pokémon going to pokédex and box appeared? And how was the battle when you caught the pokémon?
                                            __________________
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #73    
                                            Old July 17th, 2012 (10:59 AM).
                                            KidRollin KidRollin is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: Jun 2012
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Posts: 6
                                              I think i posted the picture properly as for the battle they went smoothly and it let me catch them but in my box there not there. Also when i come across them they have a pokeball next to them showing i caught them.
                                              Attached Images
                                              File Type: png Error.png‎ (229.5 KB, 16 views) (Save to Dropbox)
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #74    
                                              Old July 18th, 2012 (3:14 AM).
                                              or19937's Avatar
                                              or19937 or19937 is offline
                                              Keep calm & BURN IT WITH FIRE!
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Nov 2007
                                                Location: Israel
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Nature: Lonely
                                                Posts: 89
                                                DAMN!
                                                It's been years since i've played a pokemon game that I can't grind in a ridiculous speed.
                                                XD

                                                Awesome game, bro. LOVED IT.
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #75    
                                                Old July 18th, 2012 (2:18 PM).
                                                Gamefan Gamefan is offline
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Nov 2011
                                                  Gender: Female
                                                  Posts: 4
                                                  I've been playing this for the past couple of days and I love it. For some reason I keep running into Eevees. I could have an entire Eevee team at this rate. Imagine my glee when I finally caught Scyther and then saw a trade for Pinsir. Time to crush everything.

                                                  Seriously, every other Pokemon I meet on the beach is an Eevee. I've bumped into three en route to the second beach portal. I think it's just weird luck, but it's weird. Pidgeys are rare for me!
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                  Reply
                                                  Quick Reply

                                                  Sponsored Links
                                                  Thread Tools

                                                  Posting Rules
                                                  You may not post new threads
                                                  You may not post replies
                                                  You may not post attachments
                                                  You may not edit your posts

                                                  BB code is On
                                                  Smilies are On
                                                  [IMG] code is On
                                                  HTML code is Off

                                                  Forum Jump


                                                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 6:52 PM.