• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon Genesis (OOC + SU + M)

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
DIGIMON GENESIS

(Formerly known as Digimon Heroes, has now been remastered!)

Setting: Steele City, USA / The Digital World
Year: 2012

Many millenniums ago, a war between two powerful forces raged in an effort for supremacy in the Digital World. One side was already in power and looked upon by their subjects as the guardians of the Digital World. There were six of these guardians initially, but after initial thoughts by their leader, it was proposed that six more potential members be considered into the group. Thus, the members took it upon themselves to nurture the DigiEggs of each new member and raise them until they were strong enough to fend for themselves as a guardian of the Digital World. These guardians showed great attributes and virtues that anyone would want to mimic.

The other side of war included desperate and dastardly individuals who wanted nothing more than to overthrow the guardians of the Digital World and remodel the world to their choosing. Driven by sinful thoughts and actions, these "demons" as they were called by civilians, slowly began to rise to power after several subjects began to questions the sincerity of their guardians. Thus, this led to a plan of action to overthrow the guardians of the Digital World in the form of riots, violent battles, and several days of absolute chaos in the Digital World. Although this group was small, the villainous quality rivaled the heroic nature of the guardians they wanted to dethrone.

The differences of opinions of thoughts obviously clashed, leading to war. The guardians simply wanted to protect the land that they ruled over generously, while the demons showed no mercy in destroying everything in their path. Lives were lost, landmarks were destroyed, and bits of data were left permanently deleted. There was absolutely nothing the guardians could do protect their land or even themselves. They were simply not strong enough to face the task of removing the demons from their land. It was either be annihilated at this moment or retreat from battle and come up with another plan. Being the brave and noble figures that they were, the guardians put their absolute trust in the DigiEggs they had nurtured and sent them into the Real World, in hopes that they would find a partner to help them to grow and become stronger. Those DigiEggs would not have survived what would happen next.

The demons knew that the guardians were ill prepared when it came to facing such unbelievable and unexpected power, so they unleashed all of their energy into one focused attacked. This world was unfit for them, so it was best that they completely destroyed it and built it from the ground up. Unfortunately, the demons were successful in completely vanquishing everything in their path, including themselves. However, their leader knew that this would happen and protected himself from the attack. He also knew that the guardians were sly in sending the DigiEggs into the Real World. So, when the Digital World reformed, he too collected DigiEggs: the DigiEggs of his fallen comrades. Determined to completely destroy any thought of the guardians, the demon leader took it upon himself to become the supreme ruler of the Digital World. But he did not want to stop there. The Real World was his next destination as he needed a source of energy to fuel the DigiEggs he posses. Learning that human emotion triggered a secret energy in Digimon, the demon leader's goal was now clear: he wanted to be ruler of both worlds.

With every life form unaware of the demon leader's intentions, the hopes of both worlds rested on the six DigiEggs the guardians sent to the Real World and who ever held possession of those Digimon. Will they be up for the challenge that they unknowingly signed up for? This is a new beginning... This is... DIGIMON GENESIS.

Humans

1. Xander Peakes
2. Alfie Salem
3. Jason Moral
4. Melissa Majewski
5. Luna Naru
6. Chloe Evergreen

Digimon

1. Bearmon
2. Coronamon
3. Crabmon
4. Psychemon
5. Biyomon
6. Lunamon

Information

D-Touch - The official Digivice of the Tamers, the D-Touch is a key component for the new Digidestined. It was created by a combination of the technology of the Apple iPhone as well as the data inserted by each of their partner Digimon, thus creating the D-Touch. Having similar functions to an ordinary phone, the D-Touch is capable of calling other phones, as well as contacting other D-Touches in the Real World or in the Digital World. There is an application for almost every need for the Tamers as it pertains to Digimon.

The Demon Lords - The Digital World and the Real World's biggest threat, the Seven Great Demon Lords are fueled by the negative thoughts and actions of humans and have continue to strengthen overtime. Led by their leader Lucemon, the 7GDL's biggest goal is to become undigitized while taking over the Real World.

Notes

1. The Digimon presented are the Digimon are the only Digimon that are available, meaning there are NO other Digimon that you can have.

2. No role is gender specific, meaning that Lunamon (a female Digimon) can have a male partner, just as much as Bearmon (a male Digimon) can have a female partner. That being said, I will have the last say as to who has what partner Digimon paired with them. It makes things more interesting!

3. This roleplay is a text and 'episodal' based roleplaying. What I mean by this is there will not be a "point system" or "leveling up" in this roleplay. I'm not really too fond of that. Also, this roleplay will be divided up into different 'episodes' and 'arcs' in order to push to plot and head towards a goal for this RP (to save both worlds!). That being said, each character in this roleplay will be VERY important! No character is greater than the other in those terms. Each character will have specific episodes and obstacles that they shall overcome! We will work together on plotting in the OOC thread!

4. Basic roleplaying and site rules shall apply for this Roleplay. If you don't know those rules by now, I suggest you look them up.

5. As far as applying for this roleplay, this roleplay is NOT "first-come, first-serve" and also I will not allow "reservations" for spots. If you are applying for a position, let me know in advance, but there will be no "reserving" per se.

6. I plan for this RP to be an epic, of sorts, meaning that there could possibly be a sequel, who knows? All that I want are quality posts and quality players in this Roleplay who will be active in and out of character. Once the casting is filled, I will have another set of regulations that I would like for everyone to abide by, for the sake of the roleplay and its players.

7. For information regarding the Digimon in this RP (attacks, digivolutions, history, etc.) please visit this website as I will not provide a link for every single Digimon that we just so happen to come across.

It is my preference to have have an even cast of three male and three female characters, however I understand that that may not happen. However, keep this in mind when applying. I really want an even distribution of genders with this roleplay. Also, when applying, keep in mind that your character believes that his or her Digimon is the only Digimon that exists. They do not know about other Digimon.

Other than that, get to applying you little rascals!

Application

Full Name (realistic names please)

Nickname: (if any)
Birthday: (month and day)
Partner: (leave blank)
Digivice: (leave blank)

Appearance: (decent length)
Personality: (decent length)
Family: (decent length)
Background Info: (decent length, note that all characters live in or reside in steele city)
Random Facts: (list anything interesting)
Flaw: (whats your character's flaw)

Last edited:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Remember me? And this guy? I wondered if I'd get to bring him back! :D

Alfie Salem

Nickname: None
Birthday: June 9th

Appearance: Alfie used to look ordinary, a mix of his parent's genes and lack of height. He's still short, however, without seeing his grey eyes, you wouldn't recognize him in the slightest if you actually knew him. His skin, formerly the tan of an outdoors type, has lightened to a paler sort, just barely darker than his original light skin. He used to have blond hair, short and neatly combed. Now, due to the lack of time on it, it has been returned to its formerly wavy nature. It has also been dyed deep blue and grown an inch. Alfie has the aura of a bookish kid more than a college freshman.

He is clean shaven though, never showing a chance toward facial hair. On his head are a pair of purple goggles, a memento of his as one of the lenses is cracked. He wears a long-sleeved black sweater and blue jeans, none of which adorned with brands or tags. His shoes are white and over his sweater is a blue vest. He carries a purple shoulder bag which is decorated with various pins. On the back of his head is a faded scar, short and wide, of when he cracked his head in the swimming pool.

Personality: Alfie is that kid you see sitting by himself in the middle of the lunchroom. Occasionally people talk to him or he gets dragged to another group. Otherwise he's by himself, drawing or reading. That's Alfie, almost invisible despite his hair and goggles. He's kind and slightly gullible, willing to believe a lot of things that most his age wouldn't even think of. Except Santa. He's not real. Right? He is a bit of a cloudcuckoolander, off in his own world and accepting of this fact. Alfie is usually found with a book of some sort, partially from studying so much and partially because books are easier than people. He openly admits to being an otaku and sometimes attributes anime to real life. Alfie is not a genius but he's rather smart in his own way and right. His love of drawing and even ceramics is very deep and he will proudly make that his living. It's one of the few things he is proud of.

Alfie is inexperienced in dealing with anger when he has it so it might cause him to do reckless things. This also comes from his frequent bottling up of his emotions. He doesn't want to burden others. In truth Alfie is a very lonely person. He has trouble socializing and according to the doctors would have even if he had his full hearing. He wants to help people but doesn't know quite how. Alfie desires friends but he doesn't know how to make them. Everyone has always initiated the interactions. He tries hard but beats himself up over even the tiniest of mistakes. He is deep down ashamed of who he is. Alfie is also terrible with confrontations. He cannot debate due to his refusal to stand up for himself, even if he has good ideas. He doesn't think he actually does. When the chips are ultimately down, he can do something but... he's always hesitating and turning it over in his head.

Family: Alfie has a hardworking father, a broker at Wall Street in New York. So they don't see each other as much as they want to. Alfie doesn't really want him to quit his job and every He's five years older than his wife and a bit stiff when it comes to numbers. Everything else is okay by him. His mother is an editor at a publishing company and very imaginative.He also has an older brother and younger sister. The brother is in the military and has been since Alfie entered High School. They exchange letters once in a while but the relationship is horribly strained between them. His younger sister is in 9th grade and a bit of a ditz. The two of them are very close, up to the point where she is quite proud to say her brother has blue hair and gosh darn the consequences on their social lives. Any other relatives he hasn't met, his mother's family not really speaking to them barring his grandmother.

Background Info: Alfie was born with few problems except for his hearing, causing him to have a hearing aid for his whole life. It took getting used to for everyone, especially in New York of all places. He was a relatively normal child with a love of sports. He wasn't particularly good at them, well, except for soccer. He didn't try out however, instead deciding for swimming, even though his parents were warned against it. He didn't do too badly when he started. School was not too easy for him, except for English and math, subjects his parents knew well. His mother made certain he could understand English, if no other language. He could not make friends with other kids very easily because most kids spoke and he did not or simply would not. He found himself hating science with a passion and despite all the effort he threw into it, never doing well in it. It was simply too contradictory in his opinion, not like the books he read or even the history he enjoyed learning about.

The only place he felt at home was at swim practice where, even if he had an off day, he felt welcome and as though he had a possibility of doing well. He loved the feel of the water on his skin and the movement of the waves. Through elementary school, he grew better at it and competing in competitions, never as good as the naturals but always having the fun he never had during class. However, he got into an accident during one free time, his head hitting the side of the pool and almost drowning him. Due to the fact that he already wasn't supposed to be swimming in the first place, his parents made him quit, one of their more overprotective moments. To a then twelve-year-old with little else in his life, it was as though the world crashed around him. He kept the cracked goggles as a memento to the fun he had because soon they moved to Steele City, partially for him and partially because his mother was called for a job offer out there. Their father couldn't leave his work, so Alfie's brother decided to stay with him instead.

Middle school began and though the material was harder, Alfie found himself excelling. It wasn't particularly exciting to him though. He didn't exactly have anything else to do. It was his Art teacher Mr. Walters, who changed this when he noticed his skills during class. He invited him to join the art club. Alfie, not seeing how this could be a bad thing, went to a meeting. He met a girl named Naomi, who was interested in manga. Within days, she got him hooked and a true member of the club. By the time high school rolled around, he was almost an otaku. It helped him get through high school and meet friends he'd never thought he'd have. Because they were going to separate high schools, he and Naomi decided to make a comic together when they graduated, improving their skills during high school.

Just before high school, he dyed his hair, wanting to change himself in a small but noticeable way.His brother thought he was being rebellious but his mother approved, thinking it exciting. The very time was a blur of tests and decisions and small friendships. It was around then that Alfie tried to reach out to others more. He never was the well-liked popular boy but people knew they could count on him for a listening ear so to speak and a helpful hand. He's just started college, and is looking for a Associate'. Alfie doesn't know if he can earn the money to go higher.

Random Facts: Alfie sometimes suffers from insomnia. He's learning Japanese. He can't cook. He likes any sweet with vanilla or lemons in it.
Flaw: He has little confidence in himself and can't make eye contact.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Welcome back Fuyu! Ideally, I would want the whole cast back but inactivity due to some members through the whole RP off. :(

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Yeah.... I know. I may be a slow poster but I intend to keep active. It'll be nice to have some new faces here too. :D

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
I was able to reach out with three of the previous cast members, hopefully they'll re-post their bios. If not, we'll be working with new members. Nonetheless, I intend to push this one to its fullest ability now that I've remastered it.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Well either way let's try to have a lot of fun with it :)

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
TK why must you do this to me? Is it because you know I have a weakness for digimon rp? I'll have one up soonish.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Lol! My apologies First Snow! I just have the need to have two RPs going at once! Elite Army is doing great but I really wanted to have a Digimon RP up as well! (:

However this one will have a limited number of members.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Here comes Jason! Totally reapplying for this, though I must say something. I want my Coronamon back! I'll also try to revamp my SU bit by bit.

Jason
"Jace" Moral

Birthday:
December 7, 1993
Partner:

D-Touch:

Appearance:
Jason is a young, Caucasian man standing at 6"1'. He isn't too muscular although he does have nice athletic build. His hair is a short auburn color that he tends to gel and make it look spiky or "Gravity Defying". His eyes, however, are a colorful green that seem to shine and radiate courage. He'll occasionally have a stubble on his chin though as soon as it gets any more hairier he'll shave it. His skin is usually unblemished except for a scar on his left shoulder that is a constant reminder of getting shot that actually still hurts. (See history) Some people call him handsome. He also has callus' on his hands from playing guitar.

Clothing-wise, Jace dresses, well, normal. He wears Carbon Jeans, some with the pre-made holes and some without. He usually has shirts made by Raw State as each is original, handmade, and just plain beautiful and amazing. In the colder months, he will wear either his nice leather jacket or a hoodie. His shoes are basic Adidas black running shoes. He doe
s have a single necklace that he got from his mother that has a rune meaning fearless. Though he usually doesn't wear gloves, he does have a pair of black fingerless ones.
Spoiler:

Personality:
Jason is one of those people who'll stand up for something, whether it be rights or just to protect a loved one. He'll be the one that would speak out and give his thoughts on something.Some people may call him brave in the way he jumps into things though others call him an idiot because of it. Although people call him an idiot, he is actually quite intelligent as well as artistic. Nonetheless, he is quite a nice person that people can easily befriend.

When nothing is happening, Jace tends to tap his fingers or anything he is able to use into a beat. This habit kinda started back when he was learning to play the drums and it stuck with him ever since.He is also one of those young adults who try and be the most charming as he can be. This tends to show him as one of the romantic sort, as in, he always tends to have some good manners when hitting on the occasional girl.

Some also call Brian adventurous when they meet him due to the way he acts about doing something exciting as well as other things. He also learned some extra stuff, such as parkour, fencing, and other languages, French and Japanese for example.

His bravery (stupidity) may be a great strength yet it is Jace's biggest downfall as well. Always standing up for something or wanting to save someone nearly always puts him in a position in danger.

Family:
Jason actually has quite a large family. His father is the head of a computer programming company. His work had sorta forced the family to travel the world for his work, staying in Japan and different parts of the U.S. His mother is actually jobless as traveling around as much as they do and, well, they didn't really need any more money than they had. He also has a older brother, Steven who was recently started studying to become a lawyer.

Along with the immediate family, Jace also has many cousins around the world that he talks to regularly as well as the cousin, Joey, who he currently shares a large apartment with in Steele City.

Background Information:
Jace was born to a semi-wealthy family in Steele City on December 7th, 1993. His family was a caring one though with his family having to move around the world with his father, the head of a Computer Programming company, he didn't really have a chance to make that many friends. That was until he moved to Japan. There they stayed in the Shinjuku ward of Tokyo where his life, well, really started.

He had already been 11 when they moved here so he was old enough to learn some things besides languages. His father put him in classes for fencing as well as Parkour. Japan was quite an experience for him and here he did make quite a bit of friends, which he still contacts. While here, he also realized he had a understanding of the drums and guitar and soon started to play them both. This was probably the one place ever he had felt he belong, well at least until they had moved back to Steele.

He was eighteen then and just about to finish High School. His brother had already left for law school and he decided to leave as well. He wanted to move back to Tokyo by himself but decided to stay in New York and get some friends in the states as well get an easy job. Well, he did get that job. It was at a music store at one of Steele City's many malls. Unfortunately, malls aren't that great in big cities with some maniacs.

After leaving work one day, he had decided to stop at a nearby restaurant inside the mall to have dinner. There, a crazed gunman had walked in just after he had sat down and started shooting all over before killing himself. Before Jace could do anything to help stop him he had gotten shot at a spot on his left shoulder. He had been sent to the emergency ward at a hospital but was released quickly as it didn't hit any major organ or artery. The scar, however, as well as some ghost pain, would be his reminders.

He stayed in Steele City after that and is still working at the same music store. Well, that is until he is chosen as a suitable partner for a Digimon...

Random facts: As stated before, he's been shot, speaks multiple languages, does Parkour, plays several instruments, and can fence.

Flaws: In most cases, he Jason is a tad too brave and jumps into things a little quickly. He also tends to want to get to know people quickly, sometimes making him seem a bit odd or too energetic.

Last edited:

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
^Dang it... Got beaten to the punch. Since you want three guys and three girls, then I'm out. (I don't want to write a girl...)

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I could turn Alfie into a girl. His plot kind of works either way. ^_^

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
No, no it's fine. I don't want to be accepted due to an exception. (Assuming you would like the SU anyway)

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
Years
Ahhh the temptation is too strong….. darn I couldn't resist and had to Re-join. TK you've done it again! By the way, I changed Lily's name to Chloe because I already have a character named Lily in another Rp and don't want to confuse them.​

Application

Full Name : Chloe Evergreen

Nickname: Just Chloe

Birthday: 18th February

Appearance:
Spoiler:
Chloe is a very gorgeous young lady if you could say so, being the spitting image of her mother at her age, but with her father's hair color. She has silver to gray hair which she keeps into two pigtails, but leaving a bit of hair on the side of her forehead and in front. Her smooth hair is only matched by her beautiful eyes that are a very deep waterish color, you could say it is a mixture of blue and gray. Her skin is at the edge between Caucasian light and pale and has no bruises or scars.

She is usually dressed in a wheat/sandbank blouse which has a strange writing on the middle, but looks very fashionable. Over her blouse she has a black jacket that has white sleeves. Chloe wears a black skirt that matches her jacket. To compensate the fact that the skirt is a little too short she wears a pair of long white stockings and a pair of black sneakers with white shoe laces. She doesn't wear any accessories as she thinks that natural beauty is the best.

Personality: Chloe is a very bold person which is not afraid to speak her mind and do what she thinks is best, despite being very well mannered and elegant. Due to this Chloe is always admired by her classmates and people around her to the extent that they follow her word, but as her personality is that fact doesn't really matter to her. She is the type of girl who doesn't give a dime on what others think and will always be herself. She is very smart, being at the top of her class, and is quick to react but that doesn't mean she doesn't get things wrong sometimes….she's not a smartass that's for sure. This is mostly due to the fact that she is very determined in what she does and doesn't stop until what she has on her mind is done.

Even if she looks fragile, she is very powerful and packs a punch which will make you see stars. So even if she is envied by some, mostly Barbie dolls from her school which find Chloe's beauty an obstacle in their plan of becoming the popular ones in school , she isn't provoked as she can defend herself. All in all, in a few words, you could say Chloe is a mixture of bold with elegance, some drops of intelligence and determination and a sprinkle of power. Just you normal school girl who knows what she wants and tries to get it.

Family: Chloe is the oldest daughter of the Evergreen family , having a 15 year old sister named Clair. Her mother Sakura Mizuki, now Sakura Evergreen was born in Tokyo but moved to America due to her job and here in Steele city she met what was to become Chloe's father, mister Steven Evergreen. Chloe is the jewel of her parents eyes, just like her sister and they care for the two girls a lot. Chloe inherited her looks and intelligence form her mother while her boldness and determination from her father.
Her bond with her sister is like a rollercoaster. One minute you see them getting along and in the next one you find them yelling at each other. Despite all this the two care for each other and Chloe likes playing the role of big sister. She will do anything to protect her sister and know that she is well…….just don't tell this to Clair as she will tease Chloe.

Background Info: Chloe was born in a caring family in Steele, her father being born there as well and her mother being from Japan, Tokyo. She couldn't have asked for a better family, she was loved like she was the most precious diamond on earth. Her father worked as a teacher at a well known university in Steele City, while her mother was a pilot assistant making many travels around the world. Even though her job implied some time away from home her vacation somehow compensated this: she worked half a year and had a vacation the second half. Her life here in Steele City went just as normal, nothing strange or unexpected happened but she liked her life next to her friends and family. Her best friend is a girl named Casey which she met in her 7th grade. They would do their homework together and help each other out. Their free time would be spent reading or going out in some grassy area, the two of them loved nature. Now the two of them hang out as much as they can and have a strong bond.

Her school life was fairly good as she would say. She was among the popular children but this didn't matter to her. Some of her teachers liked her for her determination and bold nature but some didn't like when the girl corrected them or spoke her disagreement about something. The girls didn't fancy Chloe that much , but the boys on the other hand would give anything to be in her presence, but Chloe didn't give them the chance as she knew that most of them were jerks. Her only true friends are Casey and a boy named Josh who is now a drummer at the same recording company as Chloe.

One of the most important moments in her life was at the age of 14 when she started playing the piano as she discovered her inner artist and talent at playing it. Playing the piano made her unlock her artistic side and later discovered that she also had a really great voice. She found out about this when she was a backup actor for the main role, in her high school. Chloe taught that by being a back up actor she wouldn't have to get on the stage so it was a perfect escape for her. Her plan fell into ruins when the girl playing the main role fell sick and she had to fill in for her. As she entered the stage she took a deep breath and started singing. The people in the audience loved her voice and praised her. Since then Chloe tried to become a well know singer and at the age of 18 managed to sign a contract with a record company. It's not the best in Steele City but it's in the Top 10 so it's a start. All these things led to building up Chloe's personality from now, turning her into the girl known as Chloe Evergreen.

Random Facts: Chloe's favorite color is lavender. She likes to be in tone with the lattest trends. As you know she can play the piano and sing. She knows how to cook but doesn't do that very often. She's claustrophobic.

Flaw: She doesn't have a major flaw but the two that stand out the most are being a tad bit to rebellious in her decisions and sometimes too hotheaded.

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Well then, I'm in, >:3

Full Name: Luna Naru

Nickname: Candy
Birthday: January 9

Appearance: Luna, or Candy, is an average tomboy who's skin is quite a shade of light tan. Her eyes are silvery grey and has short, dark black, messy hair that reaches to her shoulders. She wears a black T-Shirt, and a cream-colored jacket. She wears the hood all the time, wanting to cover her messy hair. Luna prefers to wear denim pants that are quite loose, hating skinny jeans and such. Her shoes are VANS shoes, which are skateboarder shoes. She keeps her jacket halfway zipped up, revealing her black shirt. She's also a freak for music, which means she wears black headphones around her neck in case.
Spoiler:

Personality: Candy is a very unenthusiastic girl, the one who loved to stargaze and watch clouds. Fighting is useless to her, always saying how people waste energy on things than can be settled by talk alone. She's quite lazy, and is quite disorganized when it comes to materials. However, when it comes to responsibility or some kind of project, she is no procrastinator. To her, work is first and play is later. You could almost see her sleeping every day, and isn't athletic at all. Despite all this, she is very intelligent. She remains calm in the face of danger, thinking before she acts or speaks. She tries to avoid getting into trouble at all costs. Candy has a taste for music, especially soft rock or strange music: Owl City and Linkin Park. Music helps her do stuff faster, except when she wants peace and quiet, then she puts her headphones around her neck.

She likes to play thinking games, always taking everything slowly and never in a rush unless the moment asks for it. She's quite devious and cunning, making small annoyances just for the fun of it if or when she feels like it. Friends to her are sacred, so she considers everybody as her "stranger", and never calling them by their name. If she does, it is because they are true friends to her. Now, to crack her and become her friend is a long process. Just like her patient and slow personality, she's hard to befriend or love. However, once you do, she's worth your time. She's devoted, would give her life for them without a second thought, and is too generous that you think that's not her. Despite not being athletic, she is a master at skateboarding, finding it way easier than walking around or cars. When it comes to money, or anything that has to do with saving or wasting, she's the saver. If she sees people wasting money, food, or anything, she gets annoyed.

Family: Candy's Dad and brother are the only ones in her family. Her mother, Janice, died at a young age due to a heart attack. This really scarred the family for life, which is why they all have a deep connection. Candy is the youngest, being at 17, while her older brother is 21 years old: Duke Naru. Unlike Candy, he's very positive, playful, sometimes goes to far with jokes, and likes to be athletic. He's currently going to College, aiming to be a Doctor. He knows his basics so far. As for her dad, Drew, he works as a famous mechanic in the local Mechanics. He gets called constantly to fix cars and other vehicles.

Background Info: She was born in the city of Steele. She got used to the city life, but yearned for the country life. She was born as a lazy genius. Elementary was easy, but she wasn't a very great artist nor colorist, so she pretty much flunked art. However, her love for guitar started around the end of elementary, in fifth grade. Her nickname, "Candy" came from her only able to draw candy. She couldn't draw anything else, so her friends started calling her "Candy Drawer". Eventually, some kids got lazy and only said "Candy", earning her that nickname. When she graduated from elementary, she entered middle school and was quite the smart one. She was one of the smartest middle schooler, being able to enter high school by the time she entered 7th. In fact, she skipped 8th grade.

7th grade changed her completely. She was hardworking, loved games, and had a taste for romance. Eversince she started getting bullied by local preps, she withdrew herself and became harder to befriend. Seeking out friends, they all abandoned her since her true allies have moved out of the city by then. Luna hid her talent of guitar due to being afraid of bullied even more of made fun of. She didn't bother saying comebacks to friends or ignoring them, since they didn't get her back when she needed it. Then she started high school, rejected by people at first, called nerd and a couch potato, but she was recognized by only few people about her true potential in intelligence. Also, in 10th grade, she started playing the guitar. Next year, she strived to become an Astronomer, already knowing about space, time, and hoping to become a famous scientist like Isaac or Einstein. By the time she graduated, at age 17, she had learned guitar and was going right away into a nearby University for science, tech, and such. Unfortunately, a month later, she refused to enter a University or College due to her view on it as "a hard place to do." Stephany found a job at a nearby Pizza Delivery Service. She delivers pizza's, and is in fact the only person so uses her skateboard to deliver it. Thanks to this, everybody who loves pizza in Steele City knows her as the tomboy with a pretty name. Not long after, she found her own apartment. She is fairly good with banks, and money management.

Random Facts: One big thing about Candy is the fact she can't swim, and is afraid of heights. She loves Parkour, but tries not to go into great heights. She has never been in a relationship, but sometimes she gets bored and imagines how it would be if she was in one.

Flaw: She's too laid back and doesn't consider people's feelings. If the truth hurts, she can care less, which is a big flaw. She was never much into emotions due to the hard social past she's had

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
One more spot is available for a female Character! I will go ahead and submit the RP for approval later on today so that we can get started immediately. I will also post you guys' Digimon partner once our last member joins. I already have an idea in mind for each of you.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Looks like we have nearly everyone back! Personally, I'm glad to see we all still have interest in this.

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
Years
It seems so :). I just hope that we'll manage to make it work this time, it was really fun Rping with you all :D.

Back