Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders! Only one thread may be created per user.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #51    
Old June 28th, 2012 (9:21 AM).
Undefeatedable's Avatar
Undefeatedable Undefeatedable is offline
Sonic Lover/Black Guy
    FC:
    IGN:
     
    Join Date: Apr 2011
    Location: On the Earth
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Jolly
    Posts: 17
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Gonz0 View Post
    @ Undefeatedable




    I guess you're defeated...


    lol ok it's fine, and i guess I am defeated.... Nooooooooooooo! lol do the requests stay in line as a queue, or will I have to post again later?
    __________________
    This signature has been disabled.
    Too tall. Max height is 350px.
    Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

    You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

    Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #52    
    Old June 29th, 2012 (3:40 PM).
    vaporeon7's Avatar
    vaporeon7 vaporeon7 is offline
    My life would suck without you
    • Crystal Tier
    FC: 4339-2499-1361
    IGN:
     
    Join Date: Aug 2010
    Location: Preparing for trouble and making it double.
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Adamant
    Posts: 5,154
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Undefeatedable View Post
    lol ok it's fine, and i guess I am defeated.... Nooooooooooooo! lol do the requests stay in line as a queue, or will I have to post again later?
    I don't queue anything, you'll have to post again later.
    __________________
    Reply With Quote
      #53    
    Old June 29th, 2012 (5:27 PM).
    90210's Avatar
    90210 90210 is online now
    Because You're Mine I Walk The Line
      FC:
      IGN:
       
      Join Date: Dec 2011
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Quiet
      Posts: 203
      @Vaporeon7
      CMT for this mon please

      Chantilly | Level 1
      Aaron | 06293 | White
      Calm | Regenerator | 31 31 31 31 31 31 [HP: Dark 70]
      Wish, Yawn, Encore, Heal Bell.
      [Hatched at Skyarrow Bridge]
      __________________
      Reply With Quote
        #54    
      Old July 1st, 2012 (5:01 AM).
      curiousnathan's Avatar
      curiousnathan curiousnathan is offline
      • Crystal Tier
      FC:
      IGN:
       
      Join Date: Sep 2009
      Location: Australia
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Adamant
      Posts: 7,828
      Hey, just wanted to make a breeding request. I'm extremely new to trading, this being my first request and just acquiring Wi-fi, so sorry if I'm a little slow.

      Breeding Form:
      Username: Curious.
      Species: Larvitar
      Gender: Female
      Nickname: None
      Ability: Guts
      Nature: Adamant
      IVs: Perfect (All 31) If possible.
      Hatch Location: Any
      Egg Moves: None in particular
      Shiny: Yes please! (If possible) If not, that's fine.
      Phrase: Nothing is impossibe.

      Thanks!
      __________________
      Former moderator of First Generation, Second Generation and Fourth Generation
      Reply With Quote
        #55    
      Old July 1st, 2012 (5:32 AM).
      Gonzo's Avatar
      Gonzo Gonzo is offline
      RNG Sommelier
      • Crystal Tier
      FC: 3437-4276-3320
      IGN: ♠Gonzo♠
       
      Join Date: Sep 2010
      Location: Poland, Rzeszów
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Brave
      Posts: 544
      Vaporeon7 takes two requests at a time, you'll have to try later, because the slots are full. Sorry
      __________________

      クリムガン
      It races through narrow caves, using its sharp claws to catch prey. The skin on its face is harder than a rock.

      PokéCommunity Supporter Collab

      Pair | Family
      Reply With Quote
        #56    
      Old July 1st, 2012 (6:02 PM).
      curiousnathan's Avatar
      curiousnathan curiousnathan is offline
      • Crystal Tier
      FC:
      IGN:
       
      Join Date: Sep 2009
      Location: Australia
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Adamant
      Posts: 7,828
      Ah, that's fine, I'll try again sometime later! c:
      __________________
      Former moderator of First Generation, Second Generation and Fourth Generation
      Reply With Quote
        #57    
      Old July 8th, 2012 (4:00 AM).
      vaporeon7's Avatar
      vaporeon7 vaporeon7 is offline
      My life would suck without you
      • Crystal Tier
      FC: 4339-2499-1361
      IGN:
       
      Join Date: Aug 2010
      Location: Preparing for trouble and making it double.
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Adamant
      Posts: 5,154
      Quote:
      Username: coolalex144
      Species: Mudkip :3
      Gender: Either
      Nickname:no nickname please!
      Ability: Torrent
      Nature: A defence one. Any will do.
      IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
      Hatch Location: anywhere
      Egg Moves: Curse
      Shiny:yes :3
      Phrase: Nothing is impossible.

      Username: A Sadistic Bastard
      Species: Cohagrigus (the pre-evolution. Can't think of the name)
      Gender: Male
      Nickname: Osiris
      Ability: Mummy
      Nature: Bold
      IVs: Perfect (31 in each stat)
      Hatch Location: Relic Castle
      Egg Moves: Haze/Rest/Shadow Ball/Will-O-Wisp (no idea which is an egg move)
      Shiny: Yes
      Phrase: Nothing is impossible


      Mudkip | Level 1
      Touko | 39737 | Black
      Careful | Torrent | 31 31 31 31 31 31 | [HP: Dark 70]
      Growl, Avalanche, Curse, Waterfall.
      [Hatched at Skyarrow Bridge]



      Osiris | Level 1
      Touko | 39737 | Black
      Bold | Mummy | 31 31 31 31 31 31 | [HP: Dark 70]
      Protect, Will-o-Wisp, Shadow Ball, Rest.
      [Hatched at Relic Castle]



      Psyshock | Level 1
      Aaron | 06293 | White
      Timid | Magic Guard | 31 31 31 31 31 31 | [HP: Dark 70]
      Teleport, Psyshock, Shadow Ball.
      [Hatched at Nacrene City]



      Clamperl | Level 46
      Aaron | 06293 | White
      Timid | Shell Armor | 30 31 31 30 31 31 | [HP: Grass 70]
      Clamp, Water Gun, Whirlpool, Iron Defence.
      [Caught at Route 4]

      __________________
      Reply With Quote
        #58    
      Old July 8th, 2012 (5:55 PM).
      Skillah's Avatar
      Skillah Skillah is offline
      Pokemon Fan since 2001.
        FC: 345311250610
        IGN: Alex
         
        Join Date: Jun 2010
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Calm
        Posts: 132
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by vaporeon7 View Post


        Mudkip | Level 1
        Touko | 39737 | Black
        Careful | Torrent | 31 31 31 31 31 31 | [HP: Dark 70]
        Growl, Avalanche, Curse, Waterfall.
        [Hatched at Skyarrow Bridge]



        Osiris | Level 1
        Touko | 39737 | Black
        Bold | Mummy | 31 31 31 31 31 31 | [HP: Dark 70]
        Protect, Will-o-Wisp, Shadow Ball, Rest.
        [Hatched at Relic Castle]



        Psyshock | Level 1
        Aaron | 06293 | White
        Timid | Magic Guard | 31 31 31 31 31 31 | [HP: Dark 70]
        Teleport, Psyshock, Shadow Ball.
        [Hatched at Nacrene City]



        Clamperl | Level 46
        Aaron | 06293 | White
        Timid | Shell Armor | 30 31 31 30 31 31 | [HP: Grass 70]
        Clamp, Water Gun, Whirlpool, Iron Defence.
        [Caught at Route 4]

        Pm me on when you want to trade! :D
        Thank you so much!
        __________________
        Pokemon X friend code: 3454-1125-0610
        Trade with me sometime? (:

        Reply With Quote
          #59    
        Old July 9th, 2012 (5:03 AM).
        A Sadistic Bastard A Sadistic Bastard is offline
          FC:
          IGN:
           
          Join Date: Feb 2012
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 548
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by vaporeon7 View Post


          Mudkip | Level 1
          Touko | 39737 | Black
          Careful | Torrent | 31 31 31 31 31 31 | [HP: Dark 70]
          Growl, Avalanche, Curse, Waterfall.
          [Hatched at Skyarrow Bridge]



          Osiris | Level 1
          Touko | 39737 | Black
          Bold | Mummy | 31 31 31 31 31 31 | [HP: Dark 70]
          Protect, Will-o-Wisp, Shadow Ball, Rest.
          [Hatched at Relic Castle]



          Psyshock | Level 1
          Aaron | 06293 | White
          Timid | Magic Guard | 31 31 31 31 31 31 | [HP: Dark 70]
          Teleport, Psyshock, Shadow Ball.
          [Hatched at Nacrene City]



          Clamperl | Level 46
          Aaron | 06293 | White
          Timid | Shell Armor | 30 31 31 30 31 31 | [HP: Grass 70]
          Clamp, Water Gun, Whirlpool, Iron Defence.
          [Caught at Route 4]

          So how is this going to work? When will we make the exchange?
          __________________

          ----------------------------------
          White FC: 2580 7669 3124
          Platinum FC: 5028 8983 1499
          ----------------------------------
          Reply With Quote
            #60    
          Old July 9th, 2012 (7:32 AM).
          MitchellDeg MitchellDeg is offline
            FC:
            IGN:
             
            Join Date: Mar 2012
            Posts: 6
            Hi,

            Is this Eevee from your list available for trade?

            Eevee | Level 1
            Aaron | 06293 | White
            Timid | Anticipation | 31 31 30 30 30 30 [HP: Fighting 70]
            Tackle, Helping Hand, Wish, Hidden Power.
            [Hatched at Skyarrow Bridge]
            Reply With Quote
              #61    
            Old July 9th, 2012 (8:06 AM).
            skyluigi2's Avatar
            skyluigi2 skyluigi2 is offline
            L-let's a-go...!
            • Silver Tier
            FC: 5069-3912-3062
            IGN: Daniel
             
            Join Date: Sep 2009
            Location: United Kingdom
            Age: 21
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Jolly
            Posts: 964
            I'd like you to breed a Lunatone for me, please!

            Username: Totodile42
            Species: Lunatone
            Gender: (N/A)
            Nickname: Lunar
            Ability: Levitate
            Nature: Mild
            IVs: 31/31/31/31/30/31
            Hatch Location: Skyarrow Bridge
            Egg Moves: Any
            Shiny: Yes!

            Thanks!
            __________________


            ☆ 3DS FC: 5069-3912-3062
            ☆ NNID: skyluigi
            ☆ PSN ID: Jellygamer
            ☆ Let me know if you've added me!

            ☆ Next most anticipated game(s): Super Mario Maker, Yo-Kai Watch and Little Battlers eXperience

            ☆ Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros. and Yoshi's Woolly World

            ☆ I'm known on Twitter as skyluigi2 as well

            ☆ Paired with Tsutarja


            Reply With Quote
              #62    
            Old July 9th, 2012 (10:40 AM).
            DusknoirZac's Avatar
            DusknoirZac DusknoirZac is offline
            Dusknoir
              FC:
              IGN:
               
              Join Date: May 2012
              Age: 19
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 21
              What would you take for that Timid shiny Eevee?
              __________________
              Black FC: 4513 7793 0744
              Reply With Quote
                #63    
              Old July 9th, 2012 (12:15 PM).
              Birthday Thunder's Avatar
              Birthday Thunder Birthday Thunder is offline
              Venus (Event Archivist)
                FC: 2766-8490-0653
                IGN: X&Y: Lady Venus/Evangeline ORAS: Miss Venus
                 
                Join Date: Apr 2010
                Location: Charmed Ridge
                Age: 26
                Nature: Lonely
                Posts: 247
                If your still offering this, I'd love to make a trade with you:

                (Shiny Swablu)
                Fluffy | Level 1
                Aaron | 06293 | White
                Careful | Cloud Nine | 31 31 31 31 31 31 | [HP: Dark 70]
                Pluck, SolarBeam, Roost, Ice Beam.
                [Hatched at Mistralton City]

                I can offer any one of the following:

                Flawless shiny Metagross
                Flawless shiny Shuckle
                Flawless shiny Archeops
                Flawless shiny Latias
                Near flawless event shiny Suicune

                Let me know what you think and if any of these interests you!

                __________________

                3DS FC: 2766 8490 0653 // In Game Names: Evangeline(X) Lady venus(Y) Miss Venus(ORAS)
                Reply With Quote
                  #64    
                Old July 9th, 2012 (2:06 PM).
                vaporeon7's Avatar
                vaporeon7 vaporeon7 is offline
                My life would suck without you
                • Crystal Tier
                FC: 4339-2499-1361
                IGN:
                 
                Join Date: Aug 2010
                Location: Preparing for trouble and making it double.
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Adamant
                Posts: 5,154
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by MitchellDeg View Post
                Hi,

                Is this Eevee from your list available for trade?

                Eevee | Level 1
                Aaron | 06293 | White
                Timid | Anticipation | 31 31 30 30 30 30 [HP: Fighting 70]
                Tackle, Helping Hand, Wish, Hidden Power.
                [Hatched at Skyarrow Bridge]
                Yes, what do you have to offer?

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Totodile42 View Post
                I'd like you to breed a Lunatone for me, please!

                Username: Totodile42
                Species: Lunatone
                Gender: (N/A)
                Nickname: Lunar
                Ability: Levitate
                Nature: Mild
                IVs: 31/31/31/31/30/31
                Hatch Location: Skyarrow Bridge
                Egg Moves: Any
                Shiny: Yes!

                Thanks! :)
                The form is incomplete.

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by DusknoirZac View Post
                What would you take for that Timid shiny Eevee?
                What do you have to offer?

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Birthday Thunder View Post
                If your still offering this, I'd love to make a trade with you:

                (Shiny Swablu)
                Fluffy | Level 1
                Aaron | 06293 | White
                Careful | Cloud Nine | 31 31 31 31 31 31 | [HP: Dark 70]
                Pluck, SolarBeam, Roost, Ice Beam.
                [Hatched at Mistralton City]

                I can offer any one of the following:

                Flawless shiny Metagross
                Flawless shiny Shuckle
                Flawless shiny Archeops
                Flawless shiny Latias
                Near flawless event shiny Suicune

                Let me know what you think and if any of these interests you!

                The Archeops and Latias spark my interest, PM me.
                __________________
                Reply With Quote
                  #65    
                Old July 9th, 2012 (2:44 PM).
                iMareth's Avatar
                iMareth iMareth is offline
                  FC:
                  IGN:
                   
                  Join Date: Feb 2011
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 63
                  Seeing as you have open breeding spots, I would like to make a request.

                  Breeding Form:
                  Username: iMareth
                  Species: Squirtle
                  Gender: N/A
                  Nickname: N/A
                  Ability: Torrent
                  Nature: Bold
                  IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
                  Hatch Location: N/A
                  Egg Moves: Muddy Water & Water Spout
                  Shiny: If possible, if not that's perfectly fine
                  Phrase: Nothing is impossible

                  Please and thank you Vaporeon!
                  Reply With Quote
                    #66    
                  Old July 9th, 2012 (3:56 PM).
                  Birthday Thunder's Avatar
                  Birthday Thunder Birthday Thunder is offline
                  Venus (Event Archivist)
                    FC: 2766-8490-0653
                    IGN: X&Y: Lady Venus/Evangeline ORAS: Miss Venus
                     
                    Join Date: Apr 2010
                    Location: Charmed Ridge
                    Age: 26
                    Nature: Lonely
                    Posts: 247
                    good doing business with you. thanks again, sorry about the archeops and enjoy the shuckle!
                    __________________

                    3DS FC: 2766 8490 0653 // In Game Names: Evangeline(X) Lady venus(Y) Miss Venus(ORAS)
                    Reply With Quote
                      #67    
                    Old July 10th, 2012 (11:26 AM).
                    Skillah's Avatar
                    Skillah Skillah is offline
                    Pokemon Fan since 2001.
                      FC: 345311250610
                      IGN: Alex
                       
                      Join Date: Jun 2010
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Calm
                      Posts: 132
                      You've already completed one request, and i'm forever greatful that you did
                      But could you possibly complete another? :D

                      Breeding Form:
                      Username: TheSkillaGod
                      Species: Ferrowseed
                      Gender: Male, preferably (But either is fine)
                      Nickname: None
                      Ability: Iron Barbs
                      Nature: Anyone that you think is best
                      IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
                      Hatch Location:
                      Egg Moves: Spikes, Stealth rock, Leech seed
                      Shiny: No
                      Phrase: Nothing is impossible
                      __________________
                      Pokemon X friend code: 3454-1125-0610
                      Trade with me sometime? (:

                      Reply With Quote
                        #68    
                      Old July 12th, 2012 (4:07 PM).
                      vaporeon7's Avatar
                      vaporeon7 vaporeon7 is offline
                      My life would suck without you
                      • Crystal Tier
                      FC: 4339-2499-1361
                      IGN:
                       
                      Join Date: Aug 2010
                      Location: Preparing for trouble and making it double.
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Adamant
                      Posts: 5,154
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by iMareth View Post
                      Seeing as you have open breeding spots, I would like to make a request.

                      Breeding Form:
                      Username: iMareth
                      Species: Squirtle
                      Gender: N/A
                      Nickname: N/A
                      Ability: Torrent
                      Nature: Bold
                      IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
                      Hatch Location: N/A
                      Egg Moves: Muddy Water & Water Spout
                      Shiny: If possible, if not that's perfectly fine
                      Phrase: Nothing is impossible

                      Please and thank you Vaporeon!
                      Another Squirtle? sigh, I'll add it to the list.

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by coolalex144 View Post
                      You've already completed one request, and i'm forever greatful that you did ^_^
                      But could you possibly complete another? :D

                      Breeding Form:
                      Username: TheSkillaGod
                      Species: Ferrowseed
                      Gender: Male, preferably (But either is fine)
                      Nickname: None
                      Ability: Iron Barbs
                      Nature: Anyone that you think is best ^_^
                      IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
                      Hatch Location:
                      Egg Moves: Spikes, Stealth rock, Leech seed
                      Shiny: No
                      Phrase: Nothing is impossible
                      I think someone else should have an opportunity first. Also you'll need someone with B2W2 to get those egg moves, which I don't have.
                      __________________
                      Reply With Quote
                        #69    
                      Old July 12th, 2012 (5:51 PM).
                      chillimac87 chillimac87 is offline
                        FC:
                        IGN:
                         
                        Join Date: Jun 2012
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 0
                        i'm interested in your shiny Eevees, I have a DWF Misdreavus and DW Porygon I can offer for them.
                        __________________
                        FC Pokemon Black

                        4556 6323 4934
                        Reply With Quote
                          #70    
                        Old July 12th, 2012 (6:40 PM).
                        Skillah's Avatar
                        Skillah Skillah is offline
                        Pokemon Fan since 2001.
                          FC: 345311250610
                          IGN: Alex
                           
                          Join Date: Jun 2010
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Calm
                          Posts: 132
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by vaporeon7 View Post
                          Another Squirtle? sigh, I'll add it to the list.



                          I think someone else should have an opportunity first. Also you'll need someone with B2W2 to get those egg moves, which I don't have.
                          Okay

                          I can wait if you'd like.
                          But the only egg move i REALLY need is spikes
                          __________________
                          Pokemon X friend code: 3454-1125-0610
                          Trade with me sometime? (:

                          Reply With Quote
                            #71    
                          Old July 13th, 2012 (9:48 PM).
                          Dmatt's Avatar
                          Dmatt Dmatt is offline
                          Medium-Rare Trainer
                            FC:
                            IGN:
                             
                            Join Date: Oct 2008
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Modest
                            Posts: 112
                            I'm interested in your shiny Litwick, is an event shiny Suicune ok?
                            __________________
                            Name: Dmatt/Dan
                            Pearl : 2538 0185 7851
                            SoulSilver : 2495 0636 9069
                            White : 0905 9140 0338

                            My thread: Trades, EV services, Breeding. Clicky.
                            Reply With Quote
                              #72    
                            Old July 14th, 2012 (12:12 PM).
                            vaporeon7's Avatar
                            vaporeon7 vaporeon7 is offline
                            My life would suck without you
                            • Crystal Tier
                            FC: 4339-2499-1361
                            IGN:
                             
                            Join Date: Aug 2010
                            Location: Preparing for trouble and making it double.
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Adamant
                            Posts: 5,154
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Dmatt View Post
                            I'm interested in your shiny Litwick, is an event shiny Suicune ok?
                            I already have several, sorry.

                            Also I'm now looking for the recent event Meloetta.
                            __________________
                            Reply With Quote
                              #73    
                            Old July 14th, 2012 (1:31 PM).
                            Dmatt's Avatar
                            Dmatt Dmatt is offline
                            Medium-Rare Trainer
                              FC:
                              IGN:
                               
                              Join Date: Oct 2008
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Modest
                              Posts: 112
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by vaporeon7 View Post
                              I already have several, sorry.

                              Also I'm now looking for the recent event Meloetta.
                              Maybe I can breed or EV something for you? My events are mostly old, I don't have Meloetta :/
                              __________________
                              Name: Dmatt/Dan
                              Pearl : 2538 0185 7851
                              SoulSilver : 2495 0636 9069
                              White : 0905 9140 0338

                              My thread: Trades, EV services, Breeding. Clicky.
                              Reply With Quote
                                #74    
                              Old August 8th, 2012 (4:07 AM).
                              vaporeon7's Avatar
                              vaporeon7 vaporeon7 is offline
                              My life would suck without you
                              • Crystal Tier
                              FC: 4339-2499-1361
                              IGN:
                               
                              Join Date: Aug 2010
                              Location: Preparing for trouble and making it double.
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Adamant
                              Posts: 5,154
                              A couple on newish ones:


                              Beldum | Level 1
                              Aaron | 06293 | White
                              Adamant | Clear Body | 31 31 31 31 31 31 | [HP: Dark 70]
                              Take Down.
                              [Hatched at Unity Tower]



                              Oopah | Level 1
                              Aaron | 06293 | White
                              Careful | Unaware | 31 31 31 31 31 31 | [HP: Dark 70]
                              Encore, Stockpile, Curse, Recover.
                              [Hatched at Moor of Icirrus]
                              __________________
                              Reply With Quote
                                #75    
                              Old August 8th, 2012 (9:32 AM).
                              Dalek_Kabu's Avatar
                              Dalek_Kabu Dalek_Kabu is offline
                              Resident Fossil
                                FC: 4141-3977-6272
                                IGN: Dalek Kabu
                                 
                                Join Date: Jul 2012
                                Location: Spring Hill,Florida
                                Age: 31
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Jolly
                                Posts: 101
                                Shellder | Level 1
                                Aaron | 06293 | White
                                Jolly | Skill Link | 31 31 31 8 31 31 | [HP: Electric 59]
                                Tackle, Rock Blast, Bubblebeam.
                                [Hatched at SkyArrow Bridge]

                                im interested in this i can offer the event meleotta if you still need it
                                __________________
                                If this is in violation then tell necrum to slap me
                                Reply With Quote
                                Reply
                                Quick Reply

                                Sponsored Links
                                Thread Tools

                                Posting Rules
                                You may not post new threads
                                You may not post replies
                                You may not post attachments
                                You may not edit your posts

                                BB code is On
                                Smilies are On
                                [IMG] code is On
                                HTML code is Off

                                Forum Jump


                                All times are GMT -8. The time now is 9:28 PM.