In-Game Team Help Can't defeat the Elite Four with your current team? Need help improving your Battle Subway team? This is the place for team help concerning in-game and casual play. Teams focused on the more competitive aspect of Pokémon must be posted in the Competitive Team Help sub-forum.

TrollandToad.com

Old July 13th, 2012 (11:21 AM).

I've not faced the champ yet but I'm not really happy with my team anymore. Any help or criticisms are appreciated . Please note though, I am happy with Emboar and Galvantula. I can live with letting Ferrothorn and Reshiram go at a push. Carracosta and Krookodile have to go though, I'm not happy with them at all.

1. Emboar, lv. 60
    Item: Charcoal

Heat Crash
    Flamethrower
    Bulldoze
    Brick Break

2. Galvantula, lv. 56
    Item: Magnet

Electro Ball
    Electroweb
    Signal Beam
    X-scissor

3. Ferrothorn, lv. 55
    Item: Rocky Helmet

Power Whip
    Iron Head
    Ingrain
    Payback

4. Reshiram, lv. 55
    Item: Dragon Fang

Dragon Pulse
    Extrasensory
    Fly
    Fusion Flare

5. Carracosta, lv. 50
    Item: Quick Claw

Waterfall
    AncientPower
    Surf
    Strength

6. Krookodile, lv. 55
    Item: DarkGlasses

Earthquake
    Dig
    Crunch
    Fowl Play

Any help is really appreciated

Relevant Advertising!

Old July 13th, 2012 (5:32 PM).
    Resident Fossil

Nature: Jolly
      whats your carracostas nature/ability? cause mine single handedly took out e4 and N
      Old July 13th, 2012 (9:49 PM).
      take me ☆ take you

Nature: Modest
        Right now your team is kinda balanced with weakness to Fighting & Ground, so if you're getting rid of Krookodile and Carracosta I'll suggest maybe Golurk or even Swanna? Seeing that if you remove Carra you'll be left without a water type, which is always good to have.

Since you have Reshiram, I'm assuming this is post-game so you can get TMs. For Emboar, find Earthquake (in Relic Castle I think). If you want, Hammer Arm is a more powerful alternative to Brick Break as Emboar's speed is already kinda low. Replace Flamethrower with Wild Charge (found in Victory Road) as Emboar is more of a physical attacker and you already have a fire move anyway.

On Route 12 you can find TM for Energy Ball which is kinda cool on Galvantula. You also might as well change out Reshiram's Extrasensory for Psychic, which is on Route 13. Fly isn't really a good move, but yeah it's useful to have a flyer ingame still.

I hope this helps~!

ORAS/XYBW
        Old July 14th, 2012 (9:27 AM).

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Lapras* View Post
          Right now your team is kinda balanced with weakness to Fighting & Ground, so if you're getting rid of Krookodile and Carracosta I'll suggest maybe Golurk or even Swanna? Seeing that if you remove Carra you'll be left without a water type, which is always good to have.
          Now, it's interesting you should say Swanna (I have a Golurk that I already got rid of). If I were to go for a Water/Flying type I would choose Gyarados. Any thoughts? Also, I was toying with the idea of Hydreigon too?

Quick Reply