• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

White hack: Pokémon Flare White - Reshiram Edition.

What should the starters be?

• Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip

Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott

Votes: 15 24.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
I'd like to suggest a trainer.

Name: Takuya
Pokémon: Blaziken (F), Aggron (F), Gardevoir (F), Staraptor (F), Latias (F), Garchomp (F)
Sprite (In-Game): Ace Trainer

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
MidnightShine has sucessfully made it into the game! There was already a trainer in the game with the name Ryan! Others will have to wait a little more. I've added you as a Leader, and I think the sprite is a Cold Storage Worker or Drayden. :) All your Pokémon are Lv. 30 which is pretty high in the Cold Storage as you are in it! I'll be accepting 1 more trainer!

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2017
Hello is it possible to be ingame still? If so I would like him to be like this:

Name: Vitor but if not possible or if it doesn't fit Terumi.
Pokemon: Drilbur or Excadrill, Horsea/Seadra/Kingdra , Magmar/Magmortar, Joltik/Galvantula, Taillow/Swellow, Vanilite/Vanillish/Vanniluxe.
You can remove any of them as you wish and choose any of the forms.
Sprite: Backpacker

Good luck in making your hack!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Accepted! Trainer applications are closed now! Accepted applicants, you will all get a special suprise!

Leafgreen2itsmyidea

Pokémon Master
Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2013
Still one trainer!!!

name: (game freak sprite
pokemon:
houndoom lv 89 kabutops 78 charizard 85
mew 83 ampharos 81 sceptile 88

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2017
Just started the game today. Had to download seven different roms before I got one with the exp problem fixed. One thing I gotta report in the beggining(That you could already be aware of) is Cheren's text. He mentions his pokemon's Unova version a lot. I choose the Mudkip yet while he has Treecko he mentions Snivy a lot. The sprites in the box should be changed to match the Hoenn starters as well. I was a confused if I had patched correctly when I saw that. Other than that seems fine at the moment

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
I'm actually releasing a beta 1.5, but this will only fix the bugs and that stuff. This won't stop the progress of Beta 2!

About the Unova starters text, i've fixed most of that. You should see it fixed in Beta 1.5!

EDIT: Design any Pokémon and submit it. The first Fanmon posted will get to be in the hack!
It would help if it was based on a existing pokemon!

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
I actually have an idea for a Fanmon. Ok bear with me on this because I don't have an image of it, but how about adding in my one called Pikados. Pikados is basically a cross between Pikachu and Gyarados and evolves from Pikakarp (Pikachu and Magikarp combined) through use of a Water Stone. Pikakarp and Pikados have the head of a Pikachu with the body of a Pikachu-colored Magikarp/Gyarados.
So tell me, what do you think? I came up with this Fanmon completely off the top of my head.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2017
Current Team(after 1st gym): Turtwig lvl13, Charmander lvl 15, Staravia lvl16, Riolu lvl 16, Mudkip lvl15, Eevee lvl8(just caught)

Box: Swablu, Pichu, Pidgey, Pansear, Larvitar, Mareep, Porygon, Glaceon, Pikachu, Skorupi.
Nice huh?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
That's awesome! I recommend adding Glaceon in your team as well as Larvitar, but it's your choice! How hard was the first Gym then?

Michielleus

That random guy
Years
Nice hack, although I do find it odd that you can catch Rotom on route 3...
But I was intrested in seeing those Kyurem forms...
Are you going to insert them next update?

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2017
That's awesome! I recommend adding Glaceon in your team as well as Larvitar, but it's your choice! How hard was the first Gym then?

It was mildly hard since I had the whole team on the 11s. Plus that sleep powder is annoying. Riolu finished up the battle after both starly and turtwig fell to the might of the ivysaur

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
Oh, okay. I might look at removing Sleep Powder.
Rotom have a little story in the game. You can find them there because Team Plasma caught a bunch of them but they released themselves into chargestone cave. There might be another legendary in there :3
No Kyurem formes for Beta 2. I know how to, but it takes patience and hard work.

Michielleus

That random guy
Years
Ah, I see. I didn't notice that. Maybe you could text-edit that part, so that way, people will start looking for Rotom.

And also, Chargestone cave is has not been edited. I assume you will take care of that next update? :)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
I am going to edit the text in Beta 2. :)
Hasn't it? Hm... I'll edit that in Beta 2.

I'm going to start working harder, and so Beta 2 will be better. I still need to add a few trainers :(.

ExGiygas

The Madman In The TV
Years
Please search the thread or on youtube...

Download XDelta GUI, and you should know the rest.

Pending. You can't have more than 2 legends.

New team set-up: Dragonite, Tyranitar, Salamence, Garchomp, Hydreigon, & Giratina.

This okay?

Pokemon (Game Freak Sprite): Dragonite, Tyranitar, Salamence, Garchomp, Hydreigon, Rayquaza/Giratina <--It was either one or the other. I never intended for both. Sorry for not making that clear.

Back