Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

TrollandToad.com
 
 
Thread Tools
  #151    
Old June 18th, 2012 (1:22 PM).
Squirrel's Avatar
Squirrel Squirrel is offline
D-I-N-O-S-A
  • Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: England
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 9,512
What do you do when someone says "that Pokémon is so kawaii~" instead of "that Pokémon is so cute~"?
I don't care at all, it's just another way of saying it imo x3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephele View Post
I dunno, I think Kyurem has some aspects to it which could be considered cute. For example, one could argue that its small, stubby arms, and its somewhat weak-looking animation in the games makes it look adorable. Or at least it does for me.

Though that's also dependent on what individual features someone finds cute, I guess. I have been told that I have a strange aesthetic sense when it comes to cuteness, haha.
Interesting... I've gotta say, I can't see Kyurem as cute at all. Normally Pokémon have some kind of cuteness to them (even Steelix has it's derpy face), but I can't see anything like that in Kyurem. In my mind it's just a cold-hearted badass of a Pokémon. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it's still a cool Pokémon and I very much enjoy using it, but it's not really cute at all D: Plus its lop-sided wing kind annoys me. xD
__________________

Relevant Advertising!

  #152    
Old June 20th, 2012 (9:23 AM).
Zephele's Avatar
Zephele Zephele is offline
✧ leave it to me!
     
    Join Date: Apr 2012
    Posts: 240
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
    Interesting... I've gotta say, I can't see Kyurem as cute at all. Normally Pokémon have some kind of cuteness to them (even Steelix has it's derpy face), but I can't see anything like that in Kyurem. In my mind it's just a cold-hearted badass of a Pokémon. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it's still a cool Pokémon and I very much enjoy using it, but it's not really cute at all D: Plus its lop-sided wing kind annoys me. xD
    My opinion on Kyurem is probably heavily influenced by how often I saw cutesy fanart of it, particularly when the Black and White were first released. If I recall correctly, I saw a lot of fanart and comments regarding how Kyurem looked rather weak, or even pathetic, particularly compared to Zekrom and Reshiram.

    The same's happened with Heatran. I really had no opinion on it at the start. But when the Air Balloon item was released in Gen V, I saw a good set of fanart showing Heatran floating around in a cutesy manner, tied to a little red balloon, and now I can't stop imagining that whenever I see the Pokemon.

    I guess once I get a cute image in my head of a particular Pokemon, it's hard to remove. Sure, I can still see Kyurem and Heatran as being badass, but the cute side dominates now, at least for me, haha.
      #153    
    Old June 20th, 2012 (9:51 AM).
    Twiggy's Avatar
    Twiggy Twiggy is offline
    You like dragons?
    • Crystal Tier
     
    Join Date: Dec 2010
    Location: Plushies.
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Hasty
    Posts: 5,930
    Speaking of things getting stuck inside my head, there must be a strange reason why I can't seem to get the idea that Haxorus plushies are awesome and cute and are like these little plushies you have at your home - cute and lazy.

    Also, that Heatran... I believe that someone in PC did use that as the avatar a long time ago!
      #154    
    Old June 22nd, 2012 (2:54 PM).
    Squirrel's Avatar
    Squirrel Squirrel is offline
    D-I-N-O-S-A
    • Crystal Tier
     
    Join Date: Sep 2011
    Location: England
    Age: 23
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Quirky
    Posts: 9,512
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Zephele View Post
    My opinion on Kyurem is probably heavily influenced by how often I saw cutesy fanart of it.
    Ahh, this reminds me of a great topic from my old Cute Club.

    Which Pokémon do you think can never be made cute?
    Here's my answer.


    I asked this in the previous Cute Club and many fans tried to defend Metagross by drawing 'cute' fan art etc, but none of it managed to prove Metagross was capable of cuteness. x] Even huge tyrant Pokémon like Tyranitar and Garchomp have tonnes of cute fan art all over the web, but Metagross has next to none D: I think it's because of his cross/eyes - it constantly looks angry and like it'd kill you if you tried to hug you :c
    __________________
      #155    
    Old June 22nd, 2012 (3:14 PM).
    Cosmotone8 Cosmotone8 is offline
    silhouette of the past
       
      Join Date: Jan 2012
      Location: Boston, MA, USA, Earth, Sun Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Careful
      Posts: 1,787
      I remember that lol. But on the Kyurem topic, here is something that is bound to make you say that he is cute!
      __________________
      I'm a silhouette, asking every now and then
      Is it over yet? Will I ever feel again?
      I'm a silhouette, chasing rainbows on my own
      But the more I try to move on, the more I feel alone
      So I watch the summer stars to lead me home.

        #156    
      Old June 22nd, 2012 (3:18 PM).
      Squirrel's Avatar
      Squirrel Squirrel is offline
      D-I-N-O-S-A
      • Crystal Tier
       
      Join Date: Sep 2011
      Location: England
      Age: 23
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Quirky
      Posts: 9,512
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Cosmotone8 View Post
      I remember that lol. But on the Kyurem topic, here is something that is bound to make you say that he is cute!:)
      Ehh honestly no :c It looks posses, creepy and pure evil :x It looks like it'd bite your hand off without hesitation if you even tried to feed it... Plus I'm not sure what those frozen things coming off of its back are, they're kinda confusing me xD I expect that they're most likely meant to be the wings, but they look pretty awkward and iffy :(
      __________________
        #157    
      Old June 22nd, 2012 (3:26 PM).
      Cosmotone8 Cosmotone8 is offline
      silhouette of the past
         
        Join Date: Jan 2012
        Location: Boston, MA, USA, Earth, Sun Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Careful
        Posts: 1,787
        What do you think of this one then? its reasonably cuter.
        __________________
        I'm a silhouette, asking every now and then
        Is it over yet? Will I ever feel again?
        I'm a silhouette, chasing rainbows on my own
        But the more I try to move on, the more I feel alone
        So I watch the summer stars to lead me home.

          #158    
        Old June 27th, 2012 (11:19 PM).
        Twiggy's Avatar
        Twiggy Twiggy is offline
        You like dragons?
        • Crystal Tier
         
        Join Date: Dec 2010
        Location: Plushies.
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Hasty
        Posts: 5,930
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Cosmotone8 View Post
        What do you think of this one then? its reasonably cuter.
        SQUUUUUUEEEEEEEEE

        No, really! I always go squeeeee when I see something so cute! xD

        *squishes the Kyuram*

        (I think I have seen this artist before.)
          #159    
        Old July 3rd, 2012 (10:21 PM).
        DaEpicTrainer's Avatar
        DaEpicTrainer DaEpicTrainer is offline
        One Pokemon to Rule Them All
           
          Join Date: Jun 2012
          Age: 24
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 43
          Name: DaEpicTrainer
          Cute Pokémon: Larvitar
          Why?: Why not Zoidberg?Well i love cute pokemon and my favorite pokemon was larvitar when i was a kid.I used to play pokemon crystal in 2002 or 2003.When i found a larvitar (It's really rare i tried very long in a cave just at the start of the game, i only had level 6 cyndaquil.) i was so excited.Meow~Cute pokemon are so cuddly.
          __________________
            #160    
          Old July 8th, 2012 (3:01 AM).
          Twiggy's Avatar
          Twiggy Twiggy is offline
          You like dragons?
          • Crystal Tier
           
          Join Date: Dec 2010
          Location: Plushies.
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Hasty
          Posts: 5,930
          Hmm, I think I might want to prod people again... I do hope that people take advantage of subscribed threads, cause it seems like all the old members are gone.

          New topic, to force things up... Can't exactly have it stick like this.

          Which Pokemon + Trainer combination is the cutest?

            #161    
          Old July 8th, 2012 (3:15 PM).
          Zephele's Avatar
          Zephele Zephele is offline
          ✧ leave it to me!
             
            Join Date: Apr 2012
            Posts: 240
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Cosmotone8 View Post
            What do you think of this one then? its reasonably cuter.
            [IMG]AWESOMESQUISHYNESS.GIF[/IMG]
            I just squealed. That is adorable.

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by ♪Twiggy♪ View Post

            Which Pokemon + Trainer combination is the cutest?

            Nothing really springs to mind immediately. I guess Lyra and her Marill are quite cute together. I particularly like how Lyra's mushroomoid hat matches Marill's... roundness, haha!
              #162    
            Old July 15th, 2012 (8:38 PM).
            THEEEVEENATOR999's Avatar
            THEEEVEENATOR999 THEEEVEENATOR999 is offline
               
              Join Date: Jul 2012
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 4
              NAME:THEEEVEENATOR999
              POKEMON: EEVEE AND PICHU
              WHY: BECAUSE THEIR SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE AND SOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME
              AND TOPIC: TWINS LIZ AND LISA WITH PLUSLE AND MINUN
              __________________
              ONE WITH THE EEVEE







                #163    
              Old July 16th, 2012 (1:06 PM).
              AzurillOfJoy's Avatar
              AzurillOfJoy AzurillOfJoy is offline
                 
                Join Date: Jul 2012
                Location: Florida
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 6
                Name: CJ
                Cute Pokémon: Levanny, Azurill
                Why?: I just figure levanny is cute more in the sense she seems so considerate of others, and Azurill because ITS A FLUFFLY LITTLE BALL :D
                  #164    
                Old July 16th, 2012 (9:15 PM).
                Klinklang5's Avatar
                Klinklang5 Klinklang5 is offline
                Bowties are Cool
                   
                  Join Date: Dec 2011
                  Location: With you. :3
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Quirky
                  Posts: 95
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by ♪Twiggy♪ View Post
                  Hmm, I think I might want to prod people again... I do hope that people take advantage of subscribed threads, cause it seems like all the old members are gone.

                  New topic, to force things up... Can't exactly have it stick like this.

                  Which Pokemon + Trainer combination is the cutest?

                  I must apologize for my vast inactivity lately, I was out of country for a while. Anyway to answer the topic at hand, Scraggy and Ash are quite adorable, since they're both stubborn and hard-headed.
                  __________________
                  [Signature goes here.]
                    #165    
                  Old July 16th, 2012 (11:40 PM). Edited July 16th, 2012 by Oshawott01.
                  Oshawott01's Avatar
                  Oshawott01 Oshawott01 is offline
                  Awesome Oshawotter
                     
                    Join Date: Jan 2012
                    Gender: Female
                    Nature: Relaxed
                    Posts: 25
                    Name: Oshawott01
                    Cute Pokémon: Oshawott
                    Why?: I love cute pokemon my sis has always liked the tough ones but I like the cuties. Some of my favourites are:
                    Vulpix
                    Buneary
                    Pachirisu
                    Oshawott
                    Piplup
                    Zoroa
                    Togepi
                    (Answer the current topic!) The best trainer combo is probably Dawn and Piplup actually Misty and Togepi, I love that Togepi to pieces.

                    Hmm, I do believe every pokemon can be cute, even Metagross (AlexOzzyCake) Here proves it:



                    How cute is it! Look at those eyes aww
                    __________________
                    WHO LIKES OSHAWOTT?
                    You tell me.


                    OSHAWOTT01 THEY SAY SHES A BIT OF A "FAN" OF OSHAWOTT
                      #166    
                    Old July 17th, 2012 (12:14 AM).
                    Twiggy's Avatar
                    Twiggy Twiggy is offline
                    You like dragons?
                    • Crystal Tier
                     
                    Join Date: Dec 2010
                    Location: Plushies.
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Hasty
                    Posts: 5,930
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Klinklang5 View Post
                    I must apologize for my vast inactivity lately, I was out of country for a while. Anyway to answer the topic at hand, Scraggy and Ash are quite adorable, since they're both stubborn and hard-headed.
                    *giggle* I guess they both are quite the pair, aren't they? Sometimes I prefer Iris and Axew, though. I guess it's probably comes down to how cute the Trainer him/herself is, too.

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Oshawott01 View Post
                    Name: Oshawott01
                    Cute Pokémon: Oshawott
                    Why?: I love cute pokemon my sis has always liked the tough ones but I like the cuties. Some of my favourites are:
                    Vulpix
                    Buneary
                    Pachirisu
                    Oshawott
                    Piplup
                    Zoroa
                    Togepi
                    (Answer the current topic!) The best trainer combo is probably Dawn and Piplup actually Misty and Togepi, I love that Togepi to pieces.

                    Hmm, I do believe every pokemon can be cute, even Metagross (AlexOzzyCake) Here proves it:



                    How cute is it! Look at those eyes aww
                    Cute? Uh... Well, maybe. I don't think that all kinds of cuteness are as appealing as each other... Sometimes, big ol' watery eyes won't work. I think for Metagross, cuteness should be approached in some other way, lest it backfires.
                      #167    
                    Old July 17th, 2012 (3:51 PM).
                    Meru's Avatar
                    Meru Meru is offline
                    Pickle Barrel
                       
                      Join Date: Jul 2012
                      Location: California
                      Gender: Female
                      Nature: Quirky
                      Posts: 17
                      Name: Meru

                      Cute Pokemon: Skitty and Lilligant ( Skitty has always been one of my favorites since gen 3. It's a little kitten and its pink! With Lilligant I found it pretty and adorable. Like some of it's features. Everytime I'd use it in battle I would notice how the back of it looks like long green hair and also looks like it's wearing a little flower crown. : D )

                      Why: I adore cute pokemon! I can't help but squee over how cute a lot of them can be by appearance or based on how they act. It makes me wish they were real so I could hug them and pat them. xD

                      And my answer for the topic's question of "Which Pokemon + Trainer combination is cutest?", would have to be Iris and Axew! I find it adorable how Axew travels along in Iris's hair! :3
                        #168    
                      Old July 17th, 2012 (4:18 PM).
                      Cosmotone8 Cosmotone8 is offline
                      silhouette of the past
                         
                        Join Date: Jan 2012
                        Location: Boston, MA, USA, Earth, Sun Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Careful
                        Posts: 1,787
                        Welcome all new members. To answer the current topic, I thought that Dawn and Piplup was extremely adorable. Especially when Piplup got mad, then it was funny and cute at the same time. But I have to say that Iris and Axew come in a close second. The hair and Axew's cute little voice make me wanna hug it. <3
                        __________________
                        I'm a silhouette, asking every now and then
                        Is it over yet? Will I ever feel again?
                        I'm a silhouette, chasing rainbows on my own
                        But the more I try to move on, the more I feel alone
                        So I watch the summer stars to lead me home.

                          #169    
                        Old July 18th, 2012 (12:02 AM).
                        Seraphimon-sama Seraphimon-sama is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Jun 2012
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 416
                          Name: Seraphimon-sama
                          Cute Pokémon: Gardevoir and Victini
                          Why?: I love cute Pokemon!
                          As for my answer to the current topic, I gotta say Iris and Axew.
                          __________________
                          This signature has been disabled.
                          Exceeds the height limit of 350px.
                          Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

                          You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

                          Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
                            #170    
                          Old July 18th, 2012 (3:39 AM). Edited July 18th, 2012 by Avishka.
                          Avishka's Avatar
                          Avishka Avishka is offline
                          ...
                          • Crystal Tier
                           
                          Join Date: May 2011
                          Age: 19
                          Gender: Female
                          Posts: 2,161
                          Welcome all new members.

                          Which Pokemon + Trainer combination is the cutest?
                          Misty and togepi
                          Spoiler:

                          dawn and piplup
                          Spoiler:



                          Manaphy and May
                          Spoiler:


                          metagross cannot be cute pokemon bcuz of his cross and eyes - it constantly looks angry
                          PROBOPASS also cannot be a cute bcuz of its mustache
                          MAGNEZONE and more ....
                          __________________
                          ...
                            #171    
                          Old July 18th, 2012 (5:40 AM).
                          Twiggy's Avatar
                          Twiggy Twiggy is offline
                          You like dragons?
                          • Crystal Tier
                           
                          Join Date: Dec 2010
                          Location: Plushies.
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Hasty
                          Posts: 5,930
                          Welcome, every single new member who singed up! (Generic... or not?)

                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Meru View Post
                          And my answer for the topic's question of "Which Pokemon + Trainer combination is cutest?", would have to be Iris and Axew! I find it adorable how Axew travels along in Iris's hair! :3
                          Oh god yes. That hair, that big purple hair that Iris has is going to go all bubbly and cute. It's like it's Axew's little personal playground! Nice dynamics they have there.

                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Cosmotone8 View Post
                          To answer the current topic, I thought that Dawn and Piplup was extremely adorable. Especially when Piplup got mad, then it was funny and cute at the same time. But I have to say that Iris and Axew come in a close second. The hair and Axew's cute little voice make me wanna hug it. <3
                          I've always liked how Piplup's antics look, even in screenshots. Still images or not, he's always like he's been messing around bad.

                          As for Axew... Axaxaxaxaxaxaaaxew. I think Axew is just too lovable for a cute lil' dino.

                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Seraphimon-sama View Post
                          As for my answer to the current topic, I gotta say Iris and Axew.
                          And here comes the third reply in a row with Iris and Axew, no? Sometimes, I do think that these two might just overtake everyone else when it comes to cuteness.

                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Avishka View Post
                          Which Pokemon + Trainer combination is the cutest?
                          Misty and togepi
                          Spoiler:

                          dawn and piplup
                          Spoiler:



                          Manaphy and May
                          Spoiler:
                          And, finally, we've got some different answers, no, from Dawn and Piplup (at least for two answer)!

                          The Manaphy movie? Yeah, that always have a place in my heart. Sometimes it's not just cuteness, but it's the emotional load.
                            #172    
                          Old July 19th, 2012 (2:29 AM). Edited July 19th, 2012 by Oshawott01.
                          Oshawott01's Avatar
                          Oshawott01 Oshawott01 is offline
                          Awesome Oshawotter
                             
                            Join Date: Jan 2012
                            Gender: Female
                            Nature: Relaxed
                            Posts: 25
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Avishka View Post
                            Welcome all new members.

                            Which Pokemon + Trainer combination is the cutest?
                            Misty and togepi
                            Spoiler:

                            dawn and piplup
                            Spoiler:



                            Manaphy and May
                            Spoiler:


                            metagross cannot be cute pokemon bcuz of his cross and eyes - it constantly looks angry
                            PROBOPASS also cannot be a cute bcuz of its mustache
                            MAGNEZONE and more ....
                            OMG! They are like the same answers as me. Togepi is so cute, I love it so much! And Piplup is so wonderful, I love its stubborness! Manaphy is lovely! So cute and fun, OMG it was so sad to see it go!

                            I guess Probopass cannot be cute unless it was just being kind. I dunno nothing is very convincing https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT90u2Vi3kWPmMQF5BO1IpVuwfeqjN_hIHCHBbcj4J-qIK1WkEt1g

                            No not cute at all, the moustache doesn't work. But nosepass can be cute.

                            2 things:

                            (1) Why isn't my name on the members list!
                            (2) Can you add Buneary to the cute Pokemon, Buneary is cute as!
                            __________________
                            WHO LIKES OSHAWOTT?
                            You tell me.


                            OSHAWOTT01 THEY SAY SHES A BIT OF A "FAN" OF OSHAWOTT
                              #173    
                            Old July 19th, 2012 (5:25 AM).
                            zid_sen's Avatar
                            zid_sen zid_sen is offline
                            The Sacred Thunder of Aselis
                               
                              Join Date: Jun 2012
                              Location: Indonesia
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Lonely
                              Posts: 61
                              Name: zid_sen
                              Cute Pokémon: Bellosom and Igglybuff
                              Why?: They're really cute <3
                              I really love cute animal,monster and pokemon!
                              The first thing that i like from pokemon is,
                              Pokemon so cute!!
                              __________________

                              Thanks to Rambagos in Pokemon Stars
                              For The Signature
                                #174    
                              Old July 19th, 2012 (5:49 AM).
                              Twiggy's Avatar
                              Twiggy Twiggy is offline
                              You like dragons?
                              • Crystal Tier
                               
                              Join Date: Dec 2010
                              Location: Plushies.
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Hasty
                              Posts: 5,930
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Oshawott01 View Post
                              OMG! They are like the same answers as me. Togepi is so cute, I love it so much! And Piplup is so wonderful, I love its stubborness! Manaphy is lovely! So cute and fun, OMG it was so sad to see it go!

                              I guess Probopass cannot be cute unless it was just being kind. I dunno nothing is very convincing https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT90u2Vi3kWPmMQF5BO1IpVuwfeqjN_hIHCHBbcj4J-qIK1WkEt1g

                              No not cute at all, the moustache doesn't work. But nosepass can be cute.

                              2 things:

                              (1) Why isn't my name on the members list!
                              (2) Can you add Buneary to the cute Pokemon, Buneary is cute as!
                              Members list! OH MY! I think it's been forever since I last updated it, huh? Looks like it's time for me to go fix it later this week.

                              As for Buneary, huh? If it's listed in your sign-up post, I'll add it in come later this week. If not, we'd need a consensus. Hope we've enough members for that.

                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by zid_sen View Post
                              Name: zid_sen
                              Cute Pokémon: Bellosom and Igglybuff
                              Why?: They're really cute <3
                              I really love cute animal,monster and pokemon!
                              The first thing that i like from pokemon is,
                              Pokemon so cute!!
                              Welcome to the club... you might want to consider answering the topic! That should help the activity in the subforum a lot.
                                #175    
                              Old July 20th, 2012 (6:29 AM).
                              Avishka's Avatar
                              Avishka Avishka is offline
                              ...
                              • Crystal Tier
                               
                              Join Date: May 2011
                              Age: 19
                              Gender: Female
                              Posts: 2,161
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Oshawott01 View Post
                              OMG! They are like the same answers as me. Togepi is so cute, I love it so much! And Piplup is so wonderful, I love its stubborness! Manaphy is lovely! So cute and fun, OMG it was so sad to see it go!
                              i have to agree with u about togepic, manaphy and piplup <3 <3

                              Quote:
                              I guess Probopass cannot be cute unless it was just being kind. I dunno nothing is very convincing https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT90u2Vi3kWPmMQF5BO1IpVuwfeqjN_hIHCHBbcj4J-qIK1WkEt1g

                              No not cute at all, the moustache doesn't work. But nosepass can be cute.
                              nosepass and probopass cannot never cute
                              i challenge u to prove nosepass cute

                              welcome zid_sen!!
                              cute partner choices!!
                              __________________
                              ...
                               

                              Quick Reply

                              Join the conversation!

                              Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                              Create a PokéCommunity Account

                              Sponsored Links
                              Thread Tools

                              Posting Rules
                              You may not post new threads
                              You may not post replies
                              You may not post attachments
                              You may not edit your posts

                              BB code is On
                              Smilies are On
                              [IMG] code is On
                              HTML code is Off

                              Forum Jump


                              All times are GMT -8. The time now is 9:59 AM.