• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Advanced Force Arc [R-15]

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years

logoibp.png

GM
TheFinalWatchman and ZeroDarkness

OOC Thread

Plot

Hollows, Quincys, Bounts, The Arrancar, Rebel Zanpakuto, Fullbring, and even treacherous, traitor Shinigami have all been our enemies. They cause us rage, despair, loss, and hate for they have all fought and tried to destroy us. Yet, they have all fallen powerless against us. They have felt our rage, despair, and hate with every arc of our swords. We have always stopped them in the past, but not without the loss of some of our brethren.

This is all true but what happens when we are Soul Reapers are pushed to the edge of extinction? We are now the ones who are nearly powerless. But who has ended our reign?

We know them simply as the Gyaku-gun, the Inverse Army. They are our opposites. Where we cleanse Hollow souls and allow Wholes to pass on, they enslave the Hollows and destroy Wholes, leaving no trace of them, not even a single hell butterfly. They are out to get us and they have nearly succeeded. Our numbers have diminished and the only chance we have is to destroy them all.

The only problem is, how do we do it?

Our only conclusion is too recruit Wholes and humans with high Spirit Pressure. We shall train them, hone their powers, and create the strongest squad the Soul Society has ever known. With them, we will crush the pesky Inverse and reestablish our grip.

"Sasuke Hono, lieutenant of squad 5, you are promoted to the rank of captain. You will be the captain of squad zero, the human squad!" The Captain Commander said. Sasuke stood in the middle of the "path" created by the 11 captains of the 13 court guard squads, he was wore his captain haori, he felt happy and scared in the same time. Happy because he was promoted to be a captain by that that 3 captains gave him a recommendation and the 8 others approve it, and scary because he knew that he will lead the spear of the Soul Reapers in the fight against the Gyaku-gun!!

Sasuke had to find 4 others masters in the arts of the Soul Reapers, he masters Kido in a way no one has thought before, and so he sent requests for Hidio Kobayashi – Zanjutsu,
Dai Tsubaki – Hoho, Kazumi Nakomura – Hakuda and Masaomi Yukimura – Seals and Healing Kido.

And thus they created Squad Zero, and started searching for very high spiritual beings, similar to Ichigo and then train them to a far new level!!

Last edited:

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
GOOD MORNINGGGGG ICHIGOOO! *kick in the face* What the heck dad? This isn't our story. Not today...

Well... With Isshin and Ichigo out of the way let's continue with this. *Cough cough* Hello Reader_Maniac and jackblaze! Welcome to the marvelous world of Bleach, by Tite Kubo, and this awesome RP that has been carefully crafted by Zero Darkness and myself. (Say hi Zero.) Anyways, down below is something you might want to read for the beginning of every chapter. Basically, it includes key points of said chapter. So without further ado, let's begin!

If you would like, you may skip the above and read below.

Chapter One - Arrival in the Material World! Decision Time!

Summary: In this chapter, Sasuke and Hidio enter the World of the Living in search of those with High Spirit Power. Will they find you? Or will you sense them and the two yourselves? But beware, a hollow is lurking about, looking for a tasty soul to devour. Who will find the soon-to-be warriors first? Let's play and find out!

Main Villain: Adjuchas-Class Menos, code-name: Retriever.

Setting: For our setting, let's turn to our Chief Weather Lady, and my lovely daughter, Karin Kurosaki! *Punch in the gut* Dad, I thought you left already. Why the heck are you here anyway? *Sigh* Well, since I'm here. Today in Karakura Town will be like most days, though a little bit chilly. Dress comfortably, especially if you'll be in the park or on the streets. Also, things may be a little wet after the last couple days of rain. I would say be careful, but I kinda hope you know that yourself. Karin Kurosaki, out!

Notes: You like that little bit of info? Anyways... As of now, no one besides the currently seated officers have their Zanpakuto, so no fighting unless you use fists. Also, we will ask you to put your characters name at the beginning of their point of view. (This is mainly for those with two characters) I tend to use these tags: [h1 ][/h1]. The example is the chapter title. Your first post will basically encompass of your character doing whatever they do on a normal day, but be ready to carry on!

Anyways, do remember to be nice and respect your other players. Stay at least somewhat literate at all times and finally, if you'd like to comment on this little deal up above, do so in the OOC thread please! Now Autobots, roll out! Wait, what?!
*Plays Escape Music*​

Hidio Kobayashi

A cool wind passed by as the two figures stared at the town below, it's many citizens seemingly like ants from their position. To many, it was an average day with nothing to special going on. The two figures however, had quite a different view. They were on a mission.

"Sasuke," said the one in black. "Do you really think we'll find them? I feel a slight amount of spiritual pressure, but it feels constant everywhere as if it's not from a certain being." The man began to yawn as he continued to look around. understand why we're here, he thought. But why do we have to wait so long?

"Hidio," Sasuke replied, "We must simply search for spikes in the pressure. Merely sensing the power will do us no good, instead we must differentiate those we feel." Silence continued as the man looked for the ground once more, his thoughts hidden but for one thing. Their mission.

"You know I've never been good with things like that," stated Hidio. Scratching his head, he continued. "I'm going to go scout. I may be able to find someone that way. I'll be back in a little bit." Without confirmation from his captain, Hidio started to move away, his Flash Step technique kicking in almost automatically. Within seconds, he was completely exhilarated as he soared through the air, his senses at their high and his uniform flapping with the wind.

We better find someone soon, he thought. With the reports of Captain Rōjūrō Ōtoribashi and Lieutenant Rangiku Matsumoto's deaths, the Soul Society is in need of more skilled Soul Reapers. We'll need the power in the fights that are to come. Sighing, he scanned the area below, his now solemn expression drifting through the crowds. He definitely felt like he would be there for awhile.

Suddenly, a spike of power entered his senses, causing him to stagger as he moved. A hollow? he wondered. It's level is equal with that of a captain's... I hope Sasuke felt it's arrival. With it here, we have another piece in this game, but which side will win?

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years

Sasuke Hono

After his lieutenant left, Sasuke felt more comfortable, Hidio was his friend, still his friend, but all the change of him becoming a captain and Hidio his lieutenant was very uncomfortable to him. In squad 5 he could talk with Hidio as an equal and as an another ranked officer, but now the situation has changed Sasuke was in a higher rank than Hidio, he was responsible to his squad members and he was the leader of the new force that might end this war, whether in victory or domination; he knew that if these "project" will be defeated, all the moral of the other Soul Reapers will go to oblivion and from there only fall can be expected.
Sasuke looked at the sunset, the colors of orange, red, and purple reminded him flames, it made him feel more comfortable, but then he sensed a strange thing, it was a Reiatsu, but not of a simple hollow, nor a Gillian; a Reiatsu of something bigger. `It can be. ` He thought to himself.
He then started moving to where Hidio was using Flash Step. `I hope Hidio has felt this either, maybe today something will change. `

Last edited:
Years

Minoru Nao

Nao laid sprawled on his bed in his one room apartment, which to most looks normal, unless you can see three ghost trying despratly to wake him up. "Hey!! Wake up Nao-san! You are going to be late!" A young boy said while jumpin on the bed, which moved it slightly. If you look closely, you could see the scuffs and cuts from the car accedent that killed him. "He is right, it is almost time for you to leave." a buisness like man said. If the blood wasn't splatered on his shirt, he would have fit in on any buisness meeting. Too bad he 'triped' out a window because of a botched deal. Nao moaned to a seated position, "Ug....what are you all talking about anyway?"

"Hmmm-hee hee heee, I wonder if you sister is already in Karakura park waitin for your lazy bum to get out of bed, hnnnn." an old man who died of natural causes said. Nao laid back down like a rock. the old man and the two others counted down, "Three, two, one..........bam." "WHAT!!!!!!" It was ten to ten, and he was twenty minutes from the park. He poked his head out the second story window of his appartment. It was a little chilly...sweatshirt weather I guess. He quickly changed into his pants and threw a white T shirt on, then his black sweatshirt. After tieing his hikeing boot laces, he locked the door and ran outside, intent on sprinting to the park in record time.

Shizuki Suzu

Suzu carved off little by little with her finger nail as the clay sculpture took form. She was soaked in to putting the final details into the project, that she didn't realize the time. As she finished, she glanced up at the clock, and relized she better get leaving. "I'll paint it when I get back. Its five after ten, probally been waiting for me." She took off her smock, rivealing her black and white tie-dye shirt, which looked like a spiderweb which had its center in the center of her chest, and in the center of the point, was a pink spider with a tie-dye red heart on its abdomen. She wore a black, long skirt under it, since she heard it was going to be chilly. She put a black coat on before rushing out on regular shoes.

Last edited:
Years

Masaru Nariko

"What a lovely day isn't it" the man in a suit standing by the window staring outside at the sun with an abnormally huge smile, almost physically impossible but there it was right at his window. Masaru hit himself on the head, and closed his eyes "Well obviously brain your trying to tell me to go outside" like everyday day of the week Masaru's denial was high, but could you call it denial or obliviousness to the situation. The figure at the window was giving Masaru an odd look, made even odder by the fact that he still had the huge smile on his face.

Masaru mustered energy and jumped out of bed, yawning an almost uncountable number of times before actually moving anywhere "Well its not raining today so maybe I should appreciate the sunshine a bit" Masaru slammed the door behind him and made his way downstairs off to take his walk but if only he knew what was going on in his room at the time. As the door shut the smiling figure at the window was joined by even more figures coming out of the shadows more proof that these entities weren't in Masaru's head but only if he could realise.

Finally making his way downstairs Masaru looked on the distance from the stairs to the couch and the stairs to the door. Oh and you can guess where he ended up, once again Masaru was sprawled out on his couch sleeping just another typical Masaru moment sigh only question now when will he actually move from there......

(OOC: I Hope that was a decent first post because i really didn't know what i was supposed to post about)

Last edited:

Zero Darkness

The Cripple Who Is Whole
Years
"Maybe today, after all this time, we will find someone" Sasuke thought to himself as he rushed to Hidio. He wasn`t sure what happend, but he knew it was strange, strange enough to be by the `cause of a high reitsu human, or humans!

His haori got a redish color from the sunset, something that made Sasuke calmer; for some reason, the red color, espacily his darker shades made Sasuke feel more peaceful, strong and confidence.

"Hey, did you felt this too?! It is a strong hollow, it seems like Adjuchas, but I hope it just a strong Gillian." he said to Hidio after he catched up with him.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023

Ryo Mori

9:30 A.M.

"So Ryo, what are you planning on doing today?" asked the young man's aunt. She was quite a kind lady, yet at times she could be too inquisitive, always wondering what exactly Ryo was and would be doing. Of course, it was a guardian thing so he loved her for it. After all, it's what makes her who she is. "Do you know when you'll be home?"

"You know," he said, moving a strand of black hair from in front of his eye, "I haven't actually thought about it. I'll probably get some groceries and then do a quick jog through the park." Yep, that was exactly what he planned to do. No creativity at all when it came to planning. That was who he was.

"Nonetheless, be careful. It's supposed to be chilly. Maybe it's because of all the ghosts around." Yep, she knew of Ryo's power and though she believed him, it seemed that there was no way to stop teasing him.

Rolling his eyes, Ryo simply replied, "Tell Uncle good morning when he wakes up." With that said, Ryo excused himself from breakfast before heading to his room. He quickly began to change from his sleepwear to more urban clothes. Essentially, black Carbon brand jeans and a Raw State T-shirt, a somewhat religious design on it's front and back. Finally, he lived up to his Aunt's warning and put on a white hoodie. Now ready to leave, Ryo said another good-bye and started for his destination.

***​

Having already gathered the groceries, Ryo walked down the street, the bag of groceries slung over his shoulder. His eyes now set on the park, the young man moved forward, his pace quickening as he sensed a presence beside him. "Are you going to keep following me Mr. Ghost man?"

"So you noticed me," stated a transparent man, his traditional kimono moving in the wind. "I was rather afraid you wouldn't. But ignore that. We must make haste to the park, I smell something sweet coming from there."

"What the he** are you talking about," replied Ryo. "I don't smell anything."

The whole merely glared at him. "And why should you?" Man, is he cocky, thought Ryo. "Just follow me, you'll be able to see something amazing. I will pass on."

"What does passing on have anything to do with a sweet-" Ryo stopped talking as to not offend the spirit and sighed. "Fine, I follow you."

Smiling, the man turned towards the park, his leisurely floating picking up speed as they went. At the speed they went, it didn't take long for the duo to reach the park, Ryo's guide stopping as they reached a spot next to the empty playground. Now there, Ryo could finally smell the scent. It was indeed sweet, yet at the same time, there was something else there. It felt like a sort pressure pressing on his entire being as he looked ahead.

He had felt this presence before. The day his parents died.​

Multiple Whole NPCs

"Nao," cooed the ghost of the old man as he floated beside the fast-moving teen. "I smell something by the playground. It's so sweet. Come with me. I'm sure your sister we'll find you there."

***​

"Hey there Suzu-chan," said a young scuffed up ghost. "Will you come to the playground with me? It'll be quick, I promise!"

***​

"Wake up you lazy bum!" yelled a ghostly-figure, his large arms in wrapped in bandages. "Masaru! Come with me to the park and get moving. There's something there we need to see!"​

Years

Minoru Nao

Nao was surprised by the old man from his room floating next to him, and after almost tripping over himself, took a broken bluetooth earpiece from his pocket and put it over his ear. It didn't actually work, but no one would be able to tell by looking at it. It did provide an excuse to talk aloud without looking crazy, and unless they actually cared to listen to the conversation(which was uncommon, everyone avoids each other in the city anyway :) ), he could really talk about anything. In this case, smell?

"What the h@ck are you talking about, old man." Nao asked.

"Hnn, just what I said bum, something smells sweet, like my wife's cooking.........or almost like a distant memory............." The old man trailed off, and he looked distant, as if trying to remember something.

The old man didn't give Nao the answer he wanted, but he would have to go there himself to be sure anyway. Another question nagged him though.

"How are you so sure my sister is going to be there?" Nao knew that the other ghost who visited him knew of his sister, as it was hard to hide anything from something that could walk through walls and such.

The old man glared back, flustered as his trip through memory lane was cut short, but a smile crept on that put Nao on edge. "Oh, don't worry about it, I gave her a guide to lead her there, so she ends up at the playground for sure."

"If she gets hurt on the way, I will find a way to hurt you." It was an empty threat, but Nao didn't bother to see if it worked anyway. He ran much faster, temporarilly leaving the old man behind.

"Ha....You will have to die first." The old man said under his breath, then floated faster to keep up.

Shizuki Suzu

"Bu-bu-bu-but-but, you look like you need medical attention!" Suzu said, a good bit of panic mixed with wonder on how he is floating through the air.

"But Old man said it is too late for that.....and besides I want to go to the playground." He spread his arms like an airplane, except he actually flew. The kid turned back. "Pretty please, bae-uuuutiful miss." He put on the cutest face he could manage, his hands together almost like he was praying.

It caught her off guard, and in a split second desision, blurted out, "Awwwww, Ok." It was when she started running after the kid she relized how crazy it is, but was interupted by the kid again.

"Yay, Old man and Nao will be so happy."

"What? You know Nao?"

"Its a seeeeeeee-cret" the boy put his index finger purpendicular to his mouth, is a shush action. "You will find out when you get there." The kid flew ahead, giggleing in a way that sent shivers down her spine.

Both

Suzu, Nao, and the two ghost reached the playground, though for some reason, it was empty, other than another male and ghost. They all smelt something sweet, though it was hardly enjoyable due to some sort of depressing.........pressure, for lack of better words.

"So, this is the place old man?"

"For sure, and there is your sister, as promised"

Nao was surprised as the skuffed up kid that was in his room lead his sister, where she paused in shock as she saw further conversation with the two ghost.

"What are you doing here kid." Nao almost shouted.

"The Old man told me to do it," the kid said innocently. Meanwhile, the old man whistled.

"Why did you bring us here, Old man, and what is happening."

The Old man then grew quiet, with a serious look on his face. All he said was "Something Big."

Suzu, however, was left in shock. Why is he talking to them as if it is nothing?

Years

Masaru Nariko

Ahh the sweet sound of nothingness and how it sweet it was, accompanied by his head on a soft pillow things couldn't get much better for Masaru at the moment. It was just complete comfort and that's all he wanted, but unfortunately for him that's just not how the world works "Wake up!" Oh how he dreaded those two words in a sentence especially when they were directed towards him. Masaru's tried to generate the energy to open his eyes and they were slowly doing so, for a day that he put as his rest day he wasn't resting as much as he wanted, although five of the seven days of the week are days he considered rest days.

"Wake up you lazy bum!" the voice said again in an almost hurrying tone. Masaru finally opened his eyes completely to see that it was not one of his siblings or his parents but once again his brain forcing him up by tricking him with imaginary people forcing him awake. "My imagination sure is great huh" Masaru was always confused as to why the figures he thought his brain generated to talk to him so odd looking, always ghostly and weird.

It was no different this time either, a ghostly-figure, his large arms in wrapped in bandages was his brain trying to tell him a message, he couldn't really spend time thinking about it so in the end it didn't bother him. "Masaru! Come with me to the park and get moving. There's something there we need to see!" the ghostly figure continued.

"Fine" Masaru jumped up in frustration, quickly jumping up and making a quick trip to the bathroom to wash his face, the ghostly figure following every step. Masaru couldn't really be trusted as he would just sleep anywhere even on top of his toilet. The trip to the bathroom was over and Masaru was out the door finally taking his merry little time en route to the park he was so bothered to go to.

Why the park? Well Masaru didn't know the only person who really did know was the figure beside him so all he could do was wait and see.....

Back