• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKéMON- synchronicity [T] (OOC/SU)

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Well if you just want something to do, I can play an NPC. Might be a way to indirectly introduce a little bit of plot. You probably shouldn't stray too far from the house in any case, since you're waiting on a partner.

Years
@Starsprite: Alright, though my character is at the beach right now with his pokemon building a big sand castle. Should I have my character go to the dorm then?

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Well, only if you want to. You'll have to go there eventually, mind, but I don't have any logical reason to send anyone out to the beach. Just an offer of course, and you can send your character over to his house if you'd like.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
I posted, but I can't get over the length of the post, :/. Sorry about that.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
So going to start the Ryudo x Alex shipping now~ (As long as I don't fall asleep which is very likely to happen in which case it'll start tomorrow morning :D)

Edit: K so got distracted and started late, now half-way through a post and it's 4am ;; So tomorrow shall bring posts and cake! ♥

Last edited:

CrumbledCandyWrapper

-being tossed on the pavement-
Years
I really think there should be a poll in place as to who wants who to be shipped together more.

*malikdoesnotapprove* <--- xP

On another note I'll have to ask that I be allowed to take two days off from the RP. I'm going to be building houses for the homeless tomorrow and Sunday so I can have the hours for my Senior graduation .

Alex, Star or Swift, if any of you three need Malik to be somewhere at anytime during my two-three day absence, please don't hesitate to move me there, I don't mind.:]

Sorry if this is an inconvenience to anyone, but trust me this is not a permanent leave, just a temporary one. :]

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
*malikdoesnotapprove* <--- xP

He doesn't, does he...? Really now? x]

If only I could make that poll... You know I would do it. xD

Seriously though. You expect me to get mad because you need to go do community service? No. We'll wait for you. We here at synchronicity promote giving back to the community. /PSA

CrumbledCandyWrapper

-being tossed on the pavement-
Years
I feel like it'd be a vote for RyudoxMalik if Watchmen had a say so x]

And thanks a bunch! I just want to make sure no one misses me for so long with no proper explanation ^.^ Malik shall return with a bang soon though!

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
SHIPPING GOGGLES ON~

I mean... I think my character is about to pass out in the grass from human (1 person) overexposure.

In all seriousness we need a couple of IC supporters of this. I shall have my character approve! And have no clue what's going on!

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Shipshipshipshipshipping!

I'm hoping to be a bit slower with Alex, his personality generally swings away from a relationship (or friendship for that matter) so I think it's more realistic for him to take small, baby steps :3.

Fuyu

Years
I saw what you did there Hayley. LOL my poor character. Also I can't VM you back for some reason.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 30, 2016
I chose to have a balance between my 3 Pokemon, a serious and cool Electivire, a naughty mischievous Rotom and a quiet shy Emolga.

Oh..and a possible crush occurs...

Fuyu

Years
Yes a crush... which Rion jumps to the totally wrong conclusion. :D

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
MalikxRyudoxAlex

RionxYuki

23791532.jpg

I'm loving all this interaction :3 Although when does the day end/something happen Starsprite?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Pshhh Ryudo x Alex is the only important shipping to think about guys. ;D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I'm loving the relationship developing between Ryudo & Malik with Malik not being able to get a word in edge-ways x] I can't post again till CCW's replied though so yeah, hopefully charity events don't last that long ;D

Starsprite

This is how we live!
Years
  • Age 26
  • TN
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Sorry about taking so long to reply to things. I had some stuff come up yesterday, and I may not be on today much either. In any case...

Oh..and a possible crush occurs...

Yes a crush... which Rion jumps to the totally wrong conclusion. :D

Pshhh Ryudo x Alex is the only important shipping to think about guys. ;D

Psst, Ozzy there is room enough for two ships ;P
Especially cute ones. :D

SO MUCH SHIPPING. D: Seriously though, I'm glad you guys decided on all of this interaction. I enjoy reading it all.

I'm loving all this interaction :3 Although when does the day end/something happen Starsprite?

Well, it should end when everyone arrives and meets their partner. Then it will be night, and I have something planned. Hopefully. Honestly, I expected it to be over by now, since the beginning of day one was supposed to be really short. Oh well, I guess this is more realistic, so it all works out.

YES I'M DONE, FINNALY. I think. Hopefully. Um is there anything I need to fix though?

Not that I know of. You are accepted. Well, I'll check back over your history later, but for now you may start posting. x3

I'll add your Pokemon to your house when I'm back on, which may be a while. But like I said, feel free to post.

Back