ROM Hacking Need a helping hand? You can get help on any ROM Hacking-related problems or questions you have here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #22151    
Old July 21st, 2012 (2:16 PM).
Renegade's Avatar
Renegade Renegade is offline
Time for real life...
     
    Join Date: Nov 2011
    Location: United States
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Careful
    Posts: 998
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Vandette View Post
    I'm new to scripting, but not new to programming.
    I wrote a pretty basic script with some messages and movement and I tried putting it into a script tile on a map in AdvanceMap after I complied it. The script does not activate upon stepping on the tile. I set the unknown value for the tile to 0003 (I tried 0300 too) and the Var number to 4050 as instructed, but to no avail. I know the issue is not with the script itself, because I checked it by assigning it to a Person Event, and it ran as intended.

    Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
    Could you please post the script? (Just so I know what is supposed to happen)
    Also, do you want the script to activate the instant the player walks into a new map?

    Relevant Advertising!

      #22152    
    Old July 21st, 2012 (3:08 PM).
    Vandette Vandette is offline
       
      Join Date: Feb 2009
      Posts: 3
      Thanks for your response! Here's a copy of the script I'm using. I realize that it does have errors (which I noticed when I ran it out of the person event, but I'd like to get the script tile to work before I do that.)

      Spoiler:

      '---------------
      #org 0x71A400
      goto 0x871A47A

      '---------------
      #org 0x71A47A
      textcolor 0x0
      pause 0x1E
      playsong 0x12E 0x0
      msgbox 0x871A4F0 MSG_KEEPOPEN '"???: Hey you!"
      closeonkeypress
      applymovement 0x2 0x871A68F
      waitmovement 0x0
      msgbox 0x871A501 MSG_KEEPOPEN '"ALEKO: I'm glad that\nI ran into y..."
      closeonkeypress
      givepokemon 0x85 0x5 0x0 0x0 0x0 0x0
      fanfare 0x13E
      msgbox 0x871A589 MSG_KEEPOPEN '"ALEKO gives you an EEVEE!"
      waitfanfare
      closeonkeypress
      setflag 0x828
      msgbox 0x871A5A5 MSG_YESNO '"Would you like to give a\nnickname..."
      compare LASTRESULT 0x1
      if 0x1 call 0x871A4E9
      msgbox 0x871A5D3 MSG_NORMAL '"ALEKO: I know that you've\nalways ..."
      applymovement 0x2 0x871A69B
      waitmovement 0x0
      releaseall
      end

      '---------------
      #org 0x71A4E9
      call 0x81A74EB
      return

      '---------------
      #org 0x1A74EB
      showbox 0x1A 0x8 0x9 0x4
      goto 0x81A7507

      '---------------
      #org 0x1A7507
      special 0x17F
      return


      '---------
      ' Strings
      '---------
      #org 0x71A4F0
      = ???: Hey you!

      #org 0x71A501
      = ALEKO: I'm glad that\nI ran into you before\nI head off to the Pokemon\nLeague for my internship.\nI got you something to\nremember me by.

      #org 0x71A589
      = ALEKO gives you an EEVEE!

      #org 0x71A5A5
      = Would you like to give a\nnickname to EEVEE?

      #org 0x71A5D3
      = ALEKO: I know that you've\nalways wanted a Glaceon,\nbut Ice Stones are\nreally hard to come by\nthese days.\nI'm going to be late\nif I don't leave now\nso I gotta run.\n


      '-----------
      ' Movements
      '-----------
      #org 0x71A68F
      #raw 0x13 'Step Right (Normal)
      #raw 0x13 'Step Right (Normal)
      #raw 0x13 'Step Right (Normal)
      #raw 0x13 'Step Right (Normal)
      #raw 0x13 'Step Right (Normal)
      #raw 0x13 'Step Right (Normal)
      #raw 0x13 'Step Right (Normal)
      #raw 0x10 'Step Down (Normal)
      #raw 0x10 'Step Down (Normal)
      #raw 0x66 'Happy ()
      #raw 0xFE 'End of Movements

      #org 0x71A69B
      #raw 0x11 'Step Up (Normal)
      #raw 0x11 'Step Up (Normal)
      #raw 0x12 'Step Left (Normal)
      #raw 0x12 'Step Left (Normal)
      #raw 0x12 'Step Left (Normal)
      #raw 0x12 'Step Left (Normal)
      #raw 0x12 'Step Left (Normal)
      #raw 0x12 'Step Left (Normal)
      #raw 0x12 'Step Left (Normal)
      #raw 0x60 'Hide
      #raw 0xFE 'End of Movements


      So that's it. The script event tile is on the Route 1 map, so it's not activating as soon as I enter a new map, no. I just want it to activate once this particular tile is stepped on, and that's not happening.
        #22153    
      Old July 21st, 2012 (3:37 PM).
      Matheus290's Avatar
      Matheus290 Matheus290 is offline
         
        Join Date: Jan 2011
        Location: Brasil
        Age: 23
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 5
        Guys, I need help with two problems.

        First: I created a new map, 1.123. I connected it with the existing map 1.113 (both are inside the folder "ICEFALL CAVE"). Done correctly, the 1.123 with 1.113 and 1.113 with 1.123. Went to test in VBA. When I move the map 1.113 to 1.123, the character goes through normally. However, when I went over 1.123 for 1.113, he did not return. It is as if the map were not connected. Tried to turn the maps by Advance 1.92 and 1.95 Map and none worked. How to solve this problem?

        Second: This second map that I created, the character does not run. Just walk or use the bike. But if I press the B button (GBA) the character does not run. How to resolve?

        Thank you!
          #22154    
        Old July 21st, 2012 (3:40 PM). Edited July 21st, 2012 by Renegade.
        Renegade's Avatar
        Renegade Renegade is offline
        Time for real life...
           
          Join Date: Nov 2011
          Location: United States
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Careful
          Posts: 998
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Vandette View Post
          Thanks for your response! Here's a copy of the script I'm using. I realize that it does have errors (which I noticed when I ran it out of the person event, but I'd like to get the script tile to work before I do that.)

          Spoiler:

          '---------------
          #org 0x71A400
          goto 0x871A47A

          '---------------
          #org 0x71A47A
          textcolor 0x0
          pause 0x1E
          playsong 0x12E 0x0
          msgbox 0x871A4F0 MSG_KEEPOPEN '"???: Hey you!"
          closeonkeypress
          applymovement 0x2 0x871A68F
          waitmovement 0x0
          msgbox 0x871A501 MSG_KEEPOPEN '"ALEKO: I'm glad that\nI ran into y..."
          closeonkeypress
          givepokemon 0x85 0x5 0x0 0x0 0x0 0x0
          fanfare 0x13E
          msgbox 0x871A589 MSG_KEEPOPEN '"ALEKO gives you an EEVEE!"
          waitfanfare
          closeonkeypress
          setflag 0x828
          msgbox 0x871A5A5 MSG_YESNO '"Would you like to give a\nnickname..."
          compare LASTRESULT 0x1
          if 0x1 call 0x871A4E9
          msgbox 0x871A5D3 MSG_NORMAL '"ALEKO: I know that you've\nalways ..."
          applymovement 0x2 0x871A69B
          waitmovement 0x0
          releaseall
          end

          '---------------
          #org 0x71A4E9
          call 0x81A74EB
          return

          '---------------
          #org 0x1A74EB
          showbox 0x1A 0x8 0x9 0x4
          goto 0x81A7507

          '---------------
          #org 0x1A7507
          special 0x17F
          return


          '---------
          ' Strings
          '---------
          #org 0x71A4F0
          = ???: Hey you!

          #org 0x71A501
          = ALEKO: I'm glad that\nI ran into you before\nI head off to the Pokemon\nLeague for my internship.\nI got you something to\nremember me by.

          #org 0x71A589
          = ALEKO gives you an EEVEE!

          #org 0x71A5A5
          = Would you like to give a\nnickname to EEVEE?

          #org 0x71A5D3
          = ALEKO: I know that you've\nalways wanted a Glaceon,\nbut Ice Stones are\nreally hard to come by\nthese days.\nI'm going to be late\nif I don't leave now\nso I gotta run.\n


          '-----------
          ' Movements
          '-----------
          #org 0x71A68F
          #raw 0x13 'Step Right (Normal)
          #raw 0x13 'Step Right (Normal)
          #raw 0x13 'Step Right (Normal)
          #raw 0x13 'Step Right (Normal)
          #raw 0x13 'Step Right (Normal)
          #raw 0x13 'Step Right (Normal)
          #raw 0x13 'Step Right (Normal)
          #raw 0x10 'Step Down (Normal)
          #raw 0x10 'Step Down (Normal)
          #raw 0x66 'Happy ()
          #raw 0xFE 'End of Movements

          #org 0x71A69B
          #raw 0x11 'Step Up (Normal)
          #raw 0x11 'Step Up (Normal)
          #raw 0x12 'Step Left (Normal)
          #raw 0x12 'Step Left (Normal)
          #raw 0x12 'Step Left (Normal)
          #raw 0x12 'Step Left (Normal)
          #raw 0x12 'Step Left (Normal)
          #raw 0x12 'Step Left (Normal)
          #raw 0x12 'Step Left (Normal)
          #raw 0x60 'Hide
          #raw 0xFE 'End of Movements


          So that's it. The script event tile is on the Route 1 map, so it's not activating as soon as I enter a new map, no. I just want it to activate once this particular tile is stepped on, and that's not happening.
          Okay, try this:

          You need a "lockall" command at the beginning of your script. (Just before "textcolor 0x0") Also, there needs to be a "setvar 0x4050 0x1" command just before your "releaseall" command at the end of your script.

          Your AdvancedMap settings are correct, but since you used 4050 for the var number, you also need to insert a "setvar 0x4050 0x1" command at the end of your script. This will make it so that when the script ends, it will be removed from the game forever.

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Matheus290 View Post
          Guys, I need help with two problems.

          First: I created a new map, 1.123. I connected it with the existing map 1.113 (both are inside the folder "ICEFALL CAVE"). Done correctly, the 1.123 with 1.113 and 1.113 with 1.123. Went to test in VBA. When I move the map 1.113 to 1.123, the character goes through normally. However, when I went over 1.123 for 1.113, he did not return. It is as if the map were not connected. Tried to turn the maps by Advance 1.92 and 1.95 Map and none worked. How to solve this problem?

          Second: This second map that I created, the character does not run. Just walk or use the bike. But if I press the B button (GBA) the character does not run. How to resolve?

          Thank you!
          For the first problem:

          Where exactly does the player end up after they go from 1.123 to 1.113? Does the game freeze or does the player get warped to a random map or something?

          For the second problem:

          Go to the second map's header. Under "Map Options" and "Type", what does it say? If it says "Inside", change it to something else. Any map with an "Inside" typing will disable the run feature for that specific map.
            #22155    
          Old July 21st, 2012 (4:05 PM). Edited July 21st, 2012 by Matheus290.
          Matheus290's Avatar
          Matheus290 Matheus290 is offline
             
            Join Date: Jan 2011
            Location: Brasil
            Age: 23
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 5
            Thank you for answering me. Well, I linked the maps. I'll show a image so that you understand what's going on... (open the Spoiler to see the prints)

            Spoiler:












            It was not to have problems ...

            ---------

            On the second problem, the character cannot run. No, is set to "Underground" instead of "Inside". See:

            Spoiler:




            Why this is happening?


            ------------


            EDIT: The second problem I fix changing set the "Show name on entering" to "??? [07]". But the first problem persists.
              #22156    
            Old July 21st, 2012 (4:09 PM).
            Vandette Vandette is offline
               
              Join Date: Feb 2009
              Posts: 3
              Thanks for the help! I had another script using the same variable which would explain why this one wasn't triggering.

              I appreciate the explanation, it really helped!
                #22157    
              Old July 21st, 2012 (4:31 PM).
              mewmasterify's Avatar
              mewmasterify mewmasterify is offline
              Actual Mew
                 
                Join Date: Apr 2011
                Location: Faraway Island
                Age: 17
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Quiet
                Posts: 71
                how do i insert an item that does a different effect like a Life orb into a gba rom?
                __________________
                  #22158    
                Old July 21st, 2012 (4:40 PM).
                Renegade's Avatar
                Renegade Renegade is offline
                Time for real life...
                   
                  Join Date: Nov 2011
                  Location: United States
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Careful
                  Posts: 998
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by mewmasterify View Post
                  how do i insert an item that does a different effect like a Life orb into a gba rom?
                  Try this tutorial:

                  http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=258426&highlight=Item+creation
                    #22159    
                  Old July 21st, 2012 (4:45 PM).
                  redriders180's Avatar
                  redriders180 redriders180 is offline
                  Mastermind of Pokemon Glazed
                     
                    Join Date: Jun 2010
                    Location: Path of Victory, Tunod
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Quirky
                    Posts: 540
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Matheus290 View Post
                    Thank you for answering me. Well, I linked the maps. I'll show a image so that you understand what's going on... (open the Spoiler to see the prints)

                    Spoiler:












                    It was not to have problems ...

                    ---------

                    On the second problem, the character cannot run. No, is set to "Underground" instead of "Inside". See:

                    Spoiler:




                    Why this is happening?


                    ------------


                    EDIT: The second problem I fix changing set the "Show name on entering" to "??? [07]". But the first problem persists.
                    This might be a complete hunch, but it might be that your offset is an odd number. The game seems finnicky about odd numbers as an offset...if you look in the original games, I don't think any map has an odd number as an offset. I've had a few in my game that cause problems, and a few that don't. I can't think of anything else, though :\
                    __________________


                    I think I'm done with ROM hacking. I'll still pop in and visit, though.


                      #22160    
                    Old July 21st, 2012 (6:50 PM). Edited July 21st, 2012 by FrozenInfernoZX.
                    FrozenInfernoZX's Avatar
                    FrozenInfernoZX FrozenInfernoZX is offline
                    What is out there?
                       
                      Join Date: Jun 2012
                      Location: United States
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Adamant
                      Posts: 769
                      Is it safe to use Advance Map 1.92 and 1.95 interchangeably? Due to me having to use the World Map editor.

                      Edit - I also want to remake my map as a DPPt map. How do I get the correct palettes for inserting into the game? It was easier for a FRLG map since the maps uses the original palettes.
                      __________________

                      Current Live Update: Build 3.0 RC 2.73 No more Flag Errors!
                      Always periodically make backup saves!
                        #22161    
                      Old July 21st, 2012 (10:55 PM).
                      dragonluver449's Avatar
                      dragonluver449 dragonluver449 is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Nov 2010
                        Posts: 15
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by dragonluver449 View Post
                        I'm curious, would it be possible at all to script this:
                        In my hack I would like to do something like, you get a glitch pokemon however it can be 'disinfected' (remove the glitch turn it back into a normal pokemon, while retaining nicknames, moveset, held items, level ect.). Upon 'disinfecting' a roaming legendary would spring up but what legendary it is would be determined by the starter you chose. I was wondering if there could be a way to do that??? If not I'll just leave that feature out of the game.

                        Thanks in advance!
                        Not trying to be pushy or seem impatient but my scripter was bugging me about this and saying that it's impossible, so I'd really like to know. Thanks~
                          #22162    
                        Old July 22nd, 2012 (3:54 AM).
                        Ark_Silvanos's Avatar
                        Ark_Silvanos Ark_Silvanos is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Jan 2009
                          Location: Texas
                          Age: 25
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 150
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by dragonluver449 View Post
                          Not trying to be pushy or seem impatient but my scripter was bugging me about this and saying that it's impossible, so I'd really like to know. Thanks~
                          nope its possible... though not to the extent your hoping for... but it requires some asm routines + good knowledge of scripts + a little imagination.

                          encryption/decryption routines.
                          Changing Pokemon Species.

                          Those plus clever use of flags and scripts and you've got urself atleast something similar to what you want.
                          __________________


                            #22163    
                          Old July 22nd, 2012 (5:28 AM).
                          Jasmin88's Avatar
                          Jasmin88 Jasmin88 is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Oct 2011
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Quiet
                            Posts: 39
                            Hello, guys can anyone please help me. I just started editing Pokemon Wild Encounters in LeafGreen using Advance Map 1.95 and everything worked great i tried it in the game. So then i looked in the folder where ROM is located and i have Pokemon - Leaf Green Version (USA).bak extension. How can i combine or patch this extension so it can stay attached to the ROM, so i can only have Pokemon - Leaf Green Version (USA).gba ROM.
                            __________________





                              #22164    
                            Old July 22nd, 2012 (5:36 AM).
                            tajaros's Avatar
                            tajaros tajaros is offline
                            Hi I'm dawg
                               
                              Join Date: Apr 2012
                              Location: Philippines
                              Age: 18
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Timid
                              Posts: 857
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Jasmin88 View Post
                              Hello, guys can anyone please help me. I just started editing Pokemon Wild Encounters in LeafGreen using Advance Map 1.95 and everything worked great i tried it in the game. So then i looked in the folder where ROM is located and i have Pokemon - Leaf Green Version (USA).bak extension. How can i combine or patch this extension so it can stay attached to the ROM, so i can only have Pokemon - Leaf Green Version (USA).gba ROM.
                              As far as I know, you can't, that .bak file serves as a save file for the ROM (something like that) but it's not needed anyway why bother....
                              __________________
                                #22165    
                              Old July 22nd, 2012 (5:38 AM).
                              Jasmin88's Avatar
                              Jasmin88 Jasmin88 is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Oct 2011
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Quiet
                                Posts: 39
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by tajaros View Post


                                As far as I know, you can't, that .bak file serves as a save file for the ROM (something like that) but it's not needed anyway why bother....
                                Thanks for answering. So if i delete the bak extension will the stuff i edited be lost?
                                __________________





                                  #22166    
                                Old July 22nd, 2012 (5:43 AM).
                                Banjora Marxvile's Avatar
                                Banjora Marxvile Banjora Marxvile is offline
                                hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
                                   
                                  Join Date: May 2008
                                  Age: 23
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Bashful
                                  Posts: 3,487
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Jasmin88 View Post
                                  Thanks for answering. So if i delete the bak extension will the stuff i edited be lost?
                                  No, it shouldn't, but do not delete it yet, as it is a backup version of your ROM. Basically, if something does now go wrong, you can change the extension to GBA, and you'll have the ROM as it was before the next edit, or that edit... One or the other, either way, it's a handy backup of your ROM.
                                  __________________


                                  Temmie vibrates intensely.

                                  awwAwa cute!! (pets u)

                                  OMG!! humans TOO CUTE (dies)

                                  can't blame a BARK for tryin'...

                                  RATED TEM OUTTA TEM.

                                    #22167    
                                  Old July 22nd, 2012 (6:20 AM).
                                  Jasmin88's Avatar
                                  Jasmin88 Jasmin88 is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Oct 2011
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Quiet
                                    Posts: 39
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Banjora Marxvile View Post
                                    No, it shouldn't, but do not delete it yet, as it is a backup version of your ROM. Basically, if something does now go wrong, you can change the extension to GBA, and you'll have the ROM as it was before the next edit, or that edit... One or the other, either way, it's a handy backup of your ROM.
                                    Thank you that makes sense. I was also wandering in the A-Trainer tool, is there easier way to find trainers, like by IDs or is there some kind of list of IDs for trainers.
                                    __________________





                                      #22168    
                                    Old July 22nd, 2012 (8:20 AM).
                                    LugiaMZ's Avatar
                                    LugiaMZ LugiaMZ is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Dec 2011
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 74
                                      Hello everybody, I have a question here. How to edit grass animation tile?
                                        #22169    
                                      Old July 22nd, 2012 (2:32 PM).
                                      Matheus290's Avatar
                                      Matheus290 Matheus290 is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jan 2011
                                        Location: Brasil
                                        Age: 23
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Posts: 5
                                        I managed to fix the first problem, the connections of the maps.

                                        What I did to fix? I connected random maps on 4 directions (up, down, left and right) in the "rebellious map".

                                        After I connect the 4, I removed all. So I connected just the map needed to be connected. Voila, problem solved. Thank you! :D
                                          #22170    
                                        Old July 22nd, 2012 (2:37 PM).
                                        dragonluver449's Avatar
                                        dragonluver449 dragonluver449 is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Nov 2010
                                          Posts: 15
                                          Me again. Ummm, how would I make this patch work on Ruby?
                                          http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=6201310&postcount=164
                                          I love the tiles and really want to use them but I don't want to use Fire Red.
                                            #22171    
                                          Old July 22nd, 2012 (2:51 PM).
                                          Robert Conley's Avatar
                                          Robert Conley Robert Conley is offline
                                          GPXPlus.net/user/Robert+Conley
                                             
                                            Join Date: Oct 2008
                                            Location: The Anti Spiral Homeworld
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Docile
                                            Posts: 330
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by dragonluver449 View Post
                                            Me again. Ummm, how would I make this patch work on Ruby?
                                            http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=6201310&postcount=164
                                            I love the tiles and really want to use them but I don't want to use Fire Red.
                                            I don't think there is anyway to get it to work on Ruby. The only way to use these in Ruby would probably be to insert them manually. If you look in the tutorials section there are quite a few tile insertion tutorials.







                                            My Question:
                                            Is there any way to prevent items from disappearing out of the inventory when they are used? There are a few items I want to make multi-use, including the TMs
                                            __________________
                                              #22172    
                                            Old July 22nd, 2012 (2:58 PM).
                                            dragonluver449's Avatar
                                            dragonluver449 dragonluver449 is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: Nov 2010
                                              Posts: 15
                                              Thanks, how would I get the tiles for manual insertion? Or would I have to ask the maker of the patch for them?
                                                #22173    
                                              Old July 22nd, 2012 (3:39 PM).
                                              oobio oobio is offline
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Jun 2010
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Posts: 13
                                                How can I change the respawn point of the player when they lose a battle?
                                                  #22174    
                                                Old July 22nd, 2012 (3:41 PM).
                                                Robert Conley's Avatar
                                                Robert Conley Robert Conley is offline
                                                GPXPlus.net/user/Robert+Conley
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Oct 2008
                                                  Location: The Anti Spiral Homeworld
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Nature: Docile
                                                  Posts: 330
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by dragonluver449 View Post
                                                  Thanks, how would I get the tiles for manual insertion? Or would I have to ask the maker of the patch for them?
                                                  You have to either get the image from the post you linked to and create the tiles yourself from that or apply the patch to a Firered rom and then use Advance Map to get the tiles.
                                                  __________________
                                                    #22175    
                                                  Old July 22nd, 2012 (3:43 PM).
                                                  FrozenInfernoZX's Avatar
                                                  FrozenInfernoZX FrozenInfernoZX is offline
                                                  What is out there?
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: Jun 2012
                                                    Location: United States
                                                    Gender: Male
                                                    Nature: Adamant
                                                    Posts: 769
                                                    My new DP map gets inserted correctly, it's just that the palettes are screwed. I previously used the FRLG tiles for my world map, but now I'm updating it to DPPt tiles. It was was easier since the FRLG maps used the original palettes, but DPPt tiles obviously does not. My highest area should actually be brown and not light green. I never did palette editing before. How exactly do I edit the palettes for the World map?

                                                    As you can see in my signature, what my world map is supposed to look like.
                                                    Attached Images
                                                    File Type: png 56.png‎ (40.9 KB, 22 views) (Save to Dropbox)
                                                    __________________

                                                    Current Live Update: Build 3.0 RC 2.73 No more Flag Errors!
                                                    Always periodically make backup saves!
                                                    Closed Thread
                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Sponsored Links
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 5:44 PM.