ROM Hacking Need a helping hand? You can get help on any ROM Hacking-related problems or questions you have here.

TrollandToad.com
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #22126    
Old July 20th, 2012 (11:15 PM).
tajaros's Avatar
tajaros tajaros is offline
Hi I'm dawg
     
    Join Date: Apr 2012
    Location: Philippines
    Age: 18
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Timid
    Posts: 857
    Assembly, a low-level proggraming language kinda like advance scripting....

    If you want to learn more about it go here httphttp://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=117917 or here http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=258832
    __________________

    Relevant Advertising!

      #22127    
    Old July 20th, 2012 (11:20 PM).
    dragonluver449's Avatar
    dragonluver449 dragonluver449 is offline
       
      Join Date: Nov 2010
      Posts: 15
      Oh ok thanks. I'll run this by my scripter.
        #22128    
      Old July 21st, 2012 (4:31 AM).
      MissDigitalis's Avatar
      MissDigitalis MissDigitalis is offline
         
        Join Date: Dec 2011
        Gender: Female
        Posts: 115
        I cannot get my pallets to work with my pokemon I'm inserting into my game.

        these are the sprites I'm trying to insert. :


        __________________

          #22129    
        Old July 21st, 2012 (5:55 AM).
        Ark_Silvanos's Avatar
        Ark_Silvanos Ark_Silvanos is offline
           
          Join Date: Jan 2009
          Location: Texas
          Age: 26
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 150
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by MissDigitalis View Post
          I cannot get my pallets to work with my pokemon I'm inserting into my game.
          What tool are you using to insert your pokemon?
          __________________


            #22130    
          Old July 21st, 2012 (6:28 AM).
          MissDigitalis's Avatar
          MissDigitalis MissDigitalis is offline
             
            Join Date: Dec 2011
            Gender: Female
            Posts: 115
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Ark_Silvanos View Post
            What tool are you using to insert your pokemon?
            Advance Pokemon Sprite Editor. I have also tried directly inserting with Unlz.
            __________________

              #22131    
            Old July 21st, 2012 (6:41 AM).
            Ark_Silvanos's Avatar
            Ark_Silvanos Ark_Silvanos is offline
               
              Join Date: Jan 2009
              Location: Texas
              Age: 26
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 150
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by MissDigitalis View Post
              Advance Pokemon Sprite Editor. I have also tried directly inserting with Unlz.
              I just tried it and it worked for me... did u try clicking synchronize palette and update palette?
              __________________


                #22132    
              Old July 21st, 2012 (8:04 AM). Edited July 21st, 2012 by MissDigitalis.
              MissDigitalis's Avatar
              MissDigitalis MissDigitalis is offline
                 
                Join Date: Dec 2011
                Gender: Female
                Posts: 115
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Ark_Silvanos View Post
                I just tried it and it worked for me... did u try clicking synchronize palette and update palette?
                Yes I tried both of those however when I do that the chest of the shiny front view turns dark pink instead of yellow and the belly of the shiny back view turns dark pink instead of yellow. Also the shadow turns yellow on the edge along with various other miscolorings.

                When I attempt to correct these colors by double clicking the palettes it messes up other colors on the pokemon's body.

                Edit:

                Here's a screenshot of the pokemon after syncing and updating the palettes.

                __________________

                  #22133    
                Old July 21st, 2012 (9:00 AM).
                Ark_Silvanos's Avatar
                Ark_Silvanos Ark_Silvanos is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Jan 2009
                  Location: Texas
                  Age: 26
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 150
                  ah... thats because its the way you've saved the pictures. The shiny palette should synchronize with the normal palette in the places that are colored. Like for example:
                  Suppose you had a green color you wanted to change to blue. Then it should be like this

                  Normal Palette:
                  X X X X G1 G2 G3 G4 X X X X X X X X

                  Shiny Palette:
                  X X X X B1 B2 B3 B4 X X X X X X X X

                  The X's are the other colors that remain constant. The colors you want to change should be in the exact corresponding spot as the normal palette.

                  I think its because the belly uses the same color as the tail flower. Since there's only one instance of the yellow in the palette, the game changes the belly to pink along with the flower center. I'd suggest either changing the yellow on the flower to a slightly different color or changing the palette to include another instance of the yellow.
                  __________________


                    #22134    
                  Old July 21st, 2012 (10:06 AM).
                  MissDigitalis's Avatar
                  MissDigitalis MissDigitalis is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Dec 2011
                    Gender: Female
                    Posts: 115
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Ark_Silvanos View Post
                    ah... thats because its the way you've saved the pictures. The shiny palette should synchronize with the normal palette in the places that are colored. Like for example:
                    Suppose you had a green color you wanted to change to blue. Then it should be like this

                    Normal Palette:
                    X X X X G1 G2 G3 G4 X X X X X X X X

                    Shiny Palette:
                    X X X X B1 B2 B3 B4 X X X X X X X X

                    The X's are the other colors that remain constant. The colors you want to change should be in the exact corresponding spot as the normal palette.

                    I think its because the belly uses the same color as the tail flower. Since there's only one instance of the yellow in the palette, the game changes the belly to pink along with the flower center. I'd suggest either changing the yellow on the flower to a slightly different color or changing the palette to include another instance of the yellow.
                    Hmm.. ok if I include another instance of yellow, would it be on the shiny, nonshiny or both versions?
                    __________________

                      #22135    
                    Old July 21st, 2012 (10:20 AM).
                    Ark_Silvanos's Avatar
                    Ark_Silvanos Ark_Silvanos is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Jan 2009
                      Location: Texas
                      Age: 26
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 150
                      Both Versions. And you'd have to make sure that that color is only for the belly and not for the flower. (i.e. if u change that color on the palette, only one the belly should change)
                      __________________


                        #22136    
                      Old July 21st, 2012 (1:20 PM).
                      MissDigitalis's Avatar
                      MissDigitalis MissDigitalis is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Dec 2011
                        Gender: Female
                        Posts: 115
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Ark_Silvanos View Post
                        Both Versions. And you'd have to make sure that that color is only for the belly and not for the flower. (i.e. if u change that color on the palette, only one the belly should change)
                        Thanks for trying to help but I couldn't get it to work. I think that having that many yellows exceeded my palette's color limit. Instead I just made it more consistently pink which is kind of weird but I guess it's ok.
                        __________________

                          #22137    
                        Old July 21st, 2012 (1:49 PM).
                        Vandette Vandette is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Feb 2009
                          Posts: 3
                          I'm new to scripting, but not new to programming.
                          I wrote a pretty basic script with some messages and movement and I tried putting it into a script tile on a map in AdvanceMap after I complied it. The script does not activate upon stepping on the tile. I set the unknown value for the tile to 0003 (I tried 0300 too) and the Var number to 4050 as instructed, but to no avail. I know the issue is not with the script itself, because I checked it by assigning it to a Person Event, and it ran as intended.

                          Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
                            #22138    
                          Old July 21st, 2012 (2:16 PM).
                          Renegade's Avatar
                          Renegade Renegade is offline
                          Time for real life...
                             
                            Join Date: Nov 2011
                            Location: United States
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Careful
                            Posts: 998
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Vandette View Post
                            I'm new to scripting, but not new to programming.
                            I wrote a pretty basic script with some messages and movement and I tried putting it into a script tile on a map in AdvanceMap after I complied it. The script does not activate upon stepping on the tile. I set the unknown value for the tile to 0003 (I tried 0300 too) and the Var number to 4050 as instructed, but to no avail. I know the issue is not with the script itself, because I checked it by assigning it to a Person Event, and it ran as intended.

                            Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
                            Could you please post the script? (Just so I know what is supposed to happen)
                            Also, do you want the script to activate the instant the player walks into a new map?
                              #22139    
                            Old July 21st, 2012 (3:08 PM).
                            Vandette Vandette is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Feb 2009
                              Posts: 3
                              Thanks for your response! Here's a copy of the script I'm using. I realize that it does have errors (which I noticed when I ran it out of the person event, but I'd like to get the script tile to work before I do that.)

                              Spoiler:

                              '---------------
                              #org 0x71A400
                              goto 0x871A47A

                              '---------------
                              #org 0x71A47A
                              textcolor 0x0
                              pause 0x1E
                              playsong 0x12E 0x0
                              msgbox 0x871A4F0 MSG_KEEPOPEN '"???: Hey you!"
                              closeonkeypress
                              applymovement 0x2 0x871A68F
                              waitmovement 0x0
                              msgbox 0x871A501 MSG_KEEPOPEN '"ALEKO: I'm glad that\nI ran into y..."
                              closeonkeypress
                              givepokemon 0x85 0x5 0x0 0x0 0x0 0x0
                              fanfare 0x13E
                              msgbox 0x871A589 MSG_KEEPOPEN '"ALEKO gives you an EEVEE!"
                              waitfanfare
                              closeonkeypress
                              setflag 0x828
                              msgbox 0x871A5A5 MSG_YESNO '"Would you like to give a\nnickname..."
                              compare LASTRESULT 0x1
                              if 0x1 call 0x871A4E9
                              msgbox 0x871A5D3 MSG_NORMAL '"ALEKO: I know that you've\nalways ..."
                              applymovement 0x2 0x871A69B
                              waitmovement 0x0
                              releaseall
                              end

                              '---------------
                              #org 0x71A4E9
                              call 0x81A74EB
                              return

                              '---------------
                              #org 0x1A74EB
                              showbox 0x1A 0x8 0x9 0x4
                              goto 0x81A7507

                              '---------------
                              #org 0x1A7507
                              special 0x17F
                              return


                              '---------
                              ' Strings
                              '---------
                              #org 0x71A4F0
                              = ???: Hey you!

                              #org 0x71A501
                              = ALEKO: I'm glad that\nI ran into you before\nI head off to the Pokemon\nLeague for my internship.\nI got you something to\nremember me by.

                              #org 0x71A589
                              = ALEKO gives you an EEVEE!

                              #org 0x71A5A5
                              = Would you like to give a\nnickname to EEVEE?

                              #org 0x71A5D3
                              = ALEKO: I know that you've\nalways wanted a Glaceon,\nbut Ice Stones are\nreally hard to come by\nthese days.\nI'm going to be late\nif I don't leave now\nso I gotta run.\n


                              '-----------
                              ' Movements
                              '-----------
                              #org 0x71A68F
                              #raw 0x13 'Step Right (Normal)
                              #raw 0x13 'Step Right (Normal)
                              #raw 0x13 'Step Right (Normal)
                              #raw 0x13 'Step Right (Normal)
                              #raw 0x13 'Step Right (Normal)
                              #raw 0x13 'Step Right (Normal)
                              #raw 0x13 'Step Right (Normal)
                              #raw 0x10 'Step Down (Normal)
                              #raw 0x10 'Step Down (Normal)
                              #raw 0x66 'Happy ()
                              #raw 0xFE 'End of Movements

                              #org 0x71A69B
                              #raw 0x11 'Step Up (Normal)
                              #raw 0x11 'Step Up (Normal)
                              #raw 0x12 'Step Left (Normal)
                              #raw 0x12 'Step Left (Normal)
                              #raw 0x12 'Step Left (Normal)
                              #raw 0x12 'Step Left (Normal)
                              #raw 0x12 'Step Left (Normal)
                              #raw 0x12 'Step Left (Normal)
                              #raw 0x12 'Step Left (Normal)
                              #raw 0x60 'Hide
                              #raw 0xFE 'End of Movements


                              So that's it. The script event tile is on the Route 1 map, so it's not activating as soon as I enter a new map, no. I just want it to activate once this particular tile is stepped on, and that's not happening.
                                #22140    
                              Old July 21st, 2012 (3:37 PM).
                              Matheus290's Avatar
                              Matheus290 Matheus290 is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Jan 2011
                                Location: Brasil
                                Age: 24
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 5
                                Guys, I need help with two problems.

                                First: I created a new map, 1.123. I connected it with the existing map 1.113 (both are inside the folder "ICEFALL CAVE"). Done correctly, the 1.123 with 1.113 and 1.113 with 1.123. Went to test in VBA. When I move the map 1.113 to 1.123, the character goes through normally. However, when I went over 1.123 for 1.113, he did not return. It is as if the map were not connected. Tried to turn the maps by Advance 1.92 and 1.95 Map and none worked. How to solve this problem?

                                Second: This second map that I created, the character does not run. Just walk or use the bike. But if I press the B button (GBA) the character does not run. How to resolve?

                                Thank you!
                                  #22141    
                                Old July 21st, 2012 (3:40 PM). Edited July 21st, 2012 by Renegade.
                                Renegade's Avatar
                                Renegade Renegade is offline
                                Time for real life...
                                   
                                  Join Date: Nov 2011
                                  Location: United States
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Careful
                                  Posts: 998
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Vandette View Post
                                  Thanks for your response! Here's a copy of the script I'm using. I realize that it does have errors (which I noticed when I ran it out of the person event, but I'd like to get the script tile to work before I do that.)

                                  Spoiler:

                                  '---------------
                                  #org 0x71A400
                                  goto 0x871A47A

                                  '---------------
                                  #org 0x71A47A
                                  textcolor 0x0
                                  pause 0x1E
                                  playsong 0x12E 0x0
                                  msgbox 0x871A4F0 MSG_KEEPOPEN '"???: Hey you!"
                                  closeonkeypress
                                  applymovement 0x2 0x871A68F
                                  waitmovement 0x0
                                  msgbox 0x871A501 MSG_KEEPOPEN '"ALEKO: I'm glad that\nI ran into y..."
                                  closeonkeypress
                                  givepokemon 0x85 0x5 0x0 0x0 0x0 0x0
                                  fanfare 0x13E
                                  msgbox 0x871A589 MSG_KEEPOPEN '"ALEKO gives you an EEVEE!"
                                  waitfanfare
                                  closeonkeypress
                                  setflag 0x828
                                  msgbox 0x871A5A5 MSG_YESNO '"Would you like to give a\nnickname..."
                                  compare LASTRESULT 0x1
                                  if 0x1 call 0x871A4E9
                                  msgbox 0x871A5D3 MSG_NORMAL '"ALEKO: I know that you've\nalways ..."
                                  applymovement 0x2 0x871A69B
                                  waitmovement 0x0
                                  releaseall
                                  end

                                  '---------------
                                  #org 0x71A4E9
                                  call 0x81A74EB
                                  return

                                  '---------------
                                  #org 0x1A74EB
                                  showbox 0x1A 0x8 0x9 0x4
                                  goto 0x81A7507

                                  '---------------
                                  #org 0x1A7507
                                  special 0x17F
                                  return


                                  '---------
                                  ' Strings
                                  '---------
                                  #org 0x71A4F0
                                  = ???: Hey you!

                                  #org 0x71A501
                                  = ALEKO: I'm glad that\nI ran into you before\nI head off to the Pokemon\nLeague for my internship.\nI got you something to\nremember me by.

                                  #org 0x71A589
                                  = ALEKO gives you an EEVEE!

                                  #org 0x71A5A5
                                  = Would you like to give a\nnickname to EEVEE?

                                  #org 0x71A5D3
                                  = ALEKO: I know that you've\nalways wanted a Glaceon,\nbut Ice Stones are\nreally hard to come by\nthese days.\nI'm going to be late\nif I don't leave now\nso I gotta run.\n


                                  '-----------
                                  ' Movements
                                  '-----------
                                  #org 0x71A68F
                                  #raw 0x13 'Step Right (Normal)
                                  #raw 0x13 'Step Right (Normal)
                                  #raw 0x13 'Step Right (Normal)
                                  #raw 0x13 'Step Right (Normal)
                                  #raw 0x13 'Step Right (Normal)
                                  #raw 0x13 'Step Right (Normal)
                                  #raw 0x13 'Step Right (Normal)
                                  #raw 0x10 'Step Down (Normal)
                                  #raw 0x10 'Step Down (Normal)
                                  #raw 0x66 'Happy ()
                                  #raw 0xFE 'End of Movements

                                  #org 0x71A69B
                                  #raw 0x11 'Step Up (Normal)
                                  #raw 0x11 'Step Up (Normal)
                                  #raw 0x12 'Step Left (Normal)
                                  #raw 0x12 'Step Left (Normal)
                                  #raw 0x12 'Step Left (Normal)
                                  #raw 0x12 'Step Left (Normal)
                                  #raw 0x12 'Step Left (Normal)
                                  #raw 0x12 'Step Left (Normal)
                                  #raw 0x12 'Step Left (Normal)
                                  #raw 0x60 'Hide
                                  #raw 0xFE 'End of Movements


                                  So that's it. The script event tile is on the Route 1 map, so it's not activating as soon as I enter a new map, no. I just want it to activate once this particular tile is stepped on, and that's not happening.
                                  Okay, try this:

                                  You need a "lockall" command at the beginning of your script. (Just before "textcolor 0x0") Also, there needs to be a "setvar 0x4050 0x1" command just before your "releaseall" command at the end of your script.

                                  Your AdvancedMap settings are correct, but since you used 4050 for the var number, you also need to insert a "setvar 0x4050 0x1" command at the end of your script. This will make it so that when the script ends, it will be removed from the game forever.

                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Matheus290 View Post
                                  Guys, I need help with two problems.

                                  First: I created a new map, 1.123. I connected it with the existing map 1.113 (both are inside the folder "ICEFALL CAVE"). Done correctly, the 1.123 with 1.113 and 1.113 with 1.123. Went to test in VBA. When I move the map 1.113 to 1.123, the character goes through normally. However, when I went over 1.123 for 1.113, he did not return. It is as if the map were not connected. Tried to turn the maps by Advance 1.92 and 1.95 Map and none worked. How to solve this problem?

                                  Second: This second map that I created, the character does not run. Just walk or use the bike. But if I press the B button (GBA) the character does not run. How to resolve?

                                  Thank you!
                                  For the first problem:

                                  Where exactly does the player end up after they go from 1.123 to 1.113? Does the game freeze or does the player get warped to a random map or something?

                                  For the second problem:

                                  Go to the second map's header. Under "Map Options" and "Type", what does it say? If it says "Inside", change it to something else. Any map with an "Inside" typing will disable the run feature for that specific map.
                                    #22142    
                                  Old July 21st, 2012 (4:05 PM). Edited July 21st, 2012 by Matheus290.
                                  Matheus290's Avatar
                                  Matheus290 Matheus290 is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jan 2011
                                    Location: Brasil
                                    Age: 24
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 5
                                    Thank you for answering me. Well, I linked the maps. I'll show a image so that you understand what's going on... (open the Spoiler to see the prints)

                                    Spoiler:












                                    It was not to have problems ...

                                    ---------

                                    On the second problem, the character cannot run. No, is set to "Underground" instead of "Inside". See:

                                    Spoiler:




                                    Why this is happening?


                                    ------------


                                    EDIT: The second problem I fix changing set the "Show name on entering" to "??? [07]". But the first problem persists.
                                      #22143    
                                    Old July 21st, 2012 (4:09 PM).
                                    Vandette Vandette is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Feb 2009
                                      Posts: 3
                                      Thanks for the help! I had another script using the same variable which would explain why this one wasn't triggering.

                                      I appreciate the explanation, it really helped!
                                        #22144    
                                      Old July 21st, 2012 (4:31 PM).
                                      mewmasterify's Avatar
                                      mewmasterify mewmasterify is offline
                                      Actual Mew
                                         
                                        Join Date: Apr 2011
                                        Location: Faraway Island
                                        Age: 17
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Quiet
                                        Posts: 71
                                        how do i insert an item that does a different effect like a Life orb into a gba rom?
                                        __________________
                                          #22145    
                                        Old July 21st, 2012 (4:40 PM).
                                        Renegade's Avatar
                                        Renegade Renegade is offline
                                        Time for real life...
                                           
                                          Join Date: Nov 2011
                                          Location: United States
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Careful
                                          Posts: 998
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by mewmasterify View Post
                                          how do i insert an item that does a different effect like a Life orb into a gba rom?
                                          Try this tutorial:

                                          http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=258426&highlight=Item+creation
                                            #22146    
                                          Old July 21st, 2012 (4:45 PM).
                                          redriders180's Avatar
                                          redriders180 redriders180 is offline
                                          Mastermind of Pokemon Glazed
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jun 2010
                                            Location: Path of Victory, Tunod
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Quirky
                                            Posts: 540
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by Matheus290 View Post
                                            Thank you for answering me. Well, I linked the maps. I'll show a image so that you understand what's going on... (open the Spoiler to see the prints)

                                            Spoiler:












                                            It was not to have problems ...

                                            ---------

                                            On the second problem, the character cannot run. No, is set to "Underground" instead of "Inside". See:

                                            Spoiler:




                                            Why this is happening?


                                            ------------


                                            EDIT: The second problem I fix changing set the "Show name on entering" to "??? [07]". But the first problem persists.
                                            This might be a complete hunch, but it might be that your offset is an odd number. The game seems finnicky about odd numbers as an offset...if you look in the original games, I don't think any map has an odd number as an offset. I've had a few in my game that cause problems, and a few that don't. I can't think of anything else, though :\
                                            __________________


                                            I think I'm done with ROM hacking. I'll still pop in and visit, though.


                                              #22147    
                                            Old July 21st, 2012 (6:50 PM). Edited July 21st, 2012 by FrozenInfernoZX.
                                            FrozenInfernoZX's Avatar
                                            FrozenInfernoZX FrozenInfernoZX is offline
                                            What is out there?
                                               
                                              Join Date: Jun 2012
                                              Location: United States
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Adamant
                                              Posts: 769
                                              Is it safe to use Advance Map 1.92 and 1.95 interchangeably? Due to me having to use the World Map editor.

                                              Edit - I also want to remake my map as a DPPt map. How do I get the correct palettes for inserting into the game? It was easier for a FRLG map since the maps uses the original palettes.
                                              __________________

                                              Current Live Update: Build 3.0 RC 2.73 No more Flag Errors!
                                              Always periodically make backup saves!
                                                #22148    
                                              Old July 21st, 2012 (10:55 PM).
                                              dragonluver449's Avatar
                                              dragonluver449 dragonluver449 is offline
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Nov 2010
                                                Posts: 15
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by dragonluver449 View Post
                                                I'm curious, would it be possible at all to script this:
                                                In my hack I would like to do something like, you get a glitch pokemon however it can be 'disinfected' (remove the glitch turn it back into a normal pokemon, while retaining nicknames, moveset, held items, level ect.). Upon 'disinfecting' a roaming legendary would spring up but what legendary it is would be determined by the starter you chose. I was wondering if there could be a way to do that??? If not I'll just leave that feature out of the game.

                                                Thanks in advance!
                                                Not trying to be pushy or seem impatient but my scripter was bugging me about this and saying that it's impossible, so I'd really like to know. Thanks~
                                                  #22149    
                                                Old July 22nd, 2012 (3:54 AM).
                                                Ark_Silvanos's Avatar
                                                Ark_Silvanos Ark_Silvanos is offline
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Jan 2009
                                                  Location: Texas
                                                  Age: 26
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Posts: 150
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by dragonluver449 View Post
                                                  Not trying to be pushy or seem impatient but my scripter was bugging me about this and saying that it's impossible, so I'd really like to know. Thanks~
                                                  nope its possible... though not to the extent your hoping for... but it requires some asm routines + good knowledge of scripts + a little imagination.

                                                  encryption/decryption routines.
                                                  Changing Pokemon Species.

                                                  Those plus clever use of flags and scripts and you've got urself atleast something similar to what you want.
                                                  __________________


                                                    #22150    
                                                  Old July 22nd, 2012 (5:28 AM).
                                                  Jasmin88's Avatar
                                                  Jasmin88 Jasmin88 is offline
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: Oct 2011
                                                    Gender: Male
                                                    Nature: Quiet
                                                    Posts: 39
                                                    Hello, guys can anyone please help me. I just started editing Pokemon Wild Encounters in LeafGreen using Advance Map 1.95 and everything worked great i tried it in the game. So then i looked in the folder where ROM is located and i have Pokemon - Leaf Green Version (USA).bak extension. How can i combine or patch this extension so it can stay attached to the ROM, so i can only have Pokemon - Leaf Green Version (USA).gba ROM.
                                                    __________________





                                                    Closed Thread

                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Join the conversation!

                                                    Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                    Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                                    Sponsored Links
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 3:19 PM.