• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
6/10

Kinda average I say. Never heard of him.

Rate this one from Australian dance music outfit Miami Horror. I love their music... and this is one of my fave songs of theirs.

Jacinth

~Darling~
Years
10/10 Never liked Selena Gomez, but with Linkin Park and Rihanna, it's definetley something I would listen to! Fabulous! (Ha, and Waiting for the End is one of my fav songs!)

I remember, I always used to listen to this song when I was little. When reading the original nuzlocke, I was reminded of it. :)

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
7/10 Sounds good, is pretty freaky, and is quite stylistic, I like it.

Time for some Russian Pop

The video's dullness doesn't match the song's tone, but I originally heard this on Osu, and the video that went along with it was different. But then, at the end, it gets...not dull. So there's some extra info.

Years
1/10

I don't like foreign music in foreign languages, the voice was terrible.

Rate this awesome one from Afrojack & Steve Aoki.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
4/10 It was sort of weird in my opinion and the voice/screeching/whatever that was kind of obnoxious. But it's wasn't extremely bad.

New The Killer song released a few days ago. New album coming out September 18! I'm so stoked!

Years
0/10

Hated it, so much I just could not rate it.

Here's a recent one from Underworld. It went unnoticed, and I like songs that fit that category.

Jacinth

~Darling~
Years
Wow, I love that song! I'll have to listen to more from that band! 10/10

Sorry the video didn't work earlier, Hikari... Maybe I'll have luck this time!

Years
Loved it but the video was more than a little weird. :P 7/10

Being ninja-d in this thread is the worst.

Thankfully I've heard this before so I don't need to listen again. 4/10 one of few types of music I tend to avoid.

I shouldn't like this song, but it has been drilled into my head thanks to adverts.

Years
5/10

I was never keen on his music.

My favorite from Cher, I just love how this one sounds different to her usual stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back