• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Rise of Champions

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2013
Rise of Champions
Chapter 1: A Request From Poketopia

Hey! This is Fanguy59, and I'm giving a call out to all my viewers! I'm asking for characters for this fanfic, which is going to be giving Pokemon Battle Revolution a storyline. To enter a character, you must put it in this format.

Name:
Appearance:
Hometown:
Biography:
Pokemon Team: (All legendaries banned)
Personality:

Here is an example, for my character.

Name: Thomas Hikari
Appearance: Chestnut spiky hair, ocean blue eyes, fair skin, red cap, green t-shirt, blue baggy jeans, grey sneakers with black laces, and a yellow backpack
Hometown: Nimbasa City
Biography: He started his journey with a Munna he got from his mother. He has already beaten all the gyms from Unova, and came in second in the Unova League.
Pokemon Team: Musharna, Salamence, Roserade, Chandelure, Roserade, Quagsire
Personality: Hyper, but can be serious when the time needs him to be, has an appetite that would put a Munchlax to shame

Now, it's your turn to submit characters for this fanfic! Oh, and the first boy and the first girl will be submitted will be the other two main characters! So act quickly before someone else steals your spotlight!

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Eh, asking for characters here isn't a good idea. The members here in FF&W don't really look on asking for characters fondly, and you'll most likely not get any answers, leaving you stuck with no one to write about.

The best thing to do is to spend time thinking up your own characters. This way, you'll know the characters completely, instead of only what a sentence or two says about them. Because of this, there's no chance of them acting differently from what their creator intended.

Back