• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barrels

The Fresh Prince of Kanto
Years
Hey guys - just a quick question I'd be really grateful if someone could help me out with. Whenever I look at the emblems tab on my profile, it looks to me like one of the image links has gone down:
Spoiler:

I only noticed when Sydian awarded me a new emblem today, so I VMed her about it - but the weird thing is that apparently the picture is still showing up for her. :/ I can see all the other emblems fine, so I don't think it's my browser... anyone have any idea what's going on?

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
I actually have it the same way with a few emblems that aren't showing, so it isn't just you. Don't know what the cause is though, but at least I know I'm not the only one :/

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Some emblems have not been uploaded to the server, but image hosts instead. This is a mistake really, and they should always go to the server because image hosts do not keep things up for eternity. It is simply due to lack of consistency with the uploads.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Hmm, that emblem's not coming up for me on the Mod CP, or for any of the other recipients of it. I'll have it re-uploaded... indeed, I never liked that picture when I found it at first. Now'll be a good chance to get it updated for this new and modern age! :D

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
Mk, so I think I get these ones?

PC Veteran, Committed (I was paired with Stardust kumo for almost 2 years), Level Up! (I'd hope x.x), Drama Queen (Cause pro), Knight of Hyrule (I had Link as my avy for like, 6 months bro).

So yeah, dunno if they're all request-able or not but I've done the stuff necessary ig.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hello mods, may I design an emblem for those who has many friends or either really friendly?

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Mk, so I think I get these ones?

PC Veteran, Committed (I was paired with Stardust kumo for almost 2 years), Level Up! (I'd hope x.x), Drama Queen (Cause pro), Knight of Hyrule (I had Link as my avy for like, 6 months bro).

So yeah, dunno if they're all request-able or not but I've done the stuff necessary ig.
Awarded the PC Veteran emblem, pairing confirmed and awarded, and the rest aren't requestable, so it's up to you to show that you actually deserve the emblems, and I don't really think having an avatar with Link in it would really cut it, sorry :<

Hello mods, may I design an emblem for those who has many friends or either really friendly?
Of course, anyone is welcome to design emblems, though it can't be promised that it will be added. But yeah, try, and we'll see what the feedback is :D

i outright ASK to be a mod. lol
Saying it that way, it makes it seem like you just asked to get the emblem, so it's kinda up to the staff members discretion whether or not you should have the emblem. But yeah, can't just award it to you like that.

Last edited:

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
I think i deserve to have the most annoying person on PC emblem.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
You do? :( We have an emblem for that? Either way though, that's not a requestable emblem, so I'm afraid I can't give it to you. Sorry!

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
Then am i old enough for PC vet or do i have to wait one more year.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
Congrats on the vet status. Wish I could give you extra kewl points for being the same PCversary as me just a year off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back