The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games ROM Hacking
[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

ROM Hacking Need a helping hand? You can get help on any ROM Hacking-related problems or questions you have here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #22176    
Old July 22nd, 2012 (3:43 PM).
dragonluver449's Avatar
dragonluver449 dragonluver449 is offline
     
    Join Date: Nov 2010
    Posts: 15
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Robert Conley View Post
    You have to either get the image from the post you linked to and create the tiles yourself from that or apply the patch to a Firered rom and then use Advance Map to get the tiles.
    Thanks~ I'll go try that right now.

    Relevant Advertising!

      #22177    
    Old July 22nd, 2012 (3:48 PM).
    DiamondBlueMoon's Avatar
    DiamondBlueMoon DiamondBlueMoon is offline
    The powerful Tyranitar
       
      Join Date: Jan 2012
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Serious
      Posts: 53
      Quick questions:
      1. How can I change the description texts of pokemon moves/items/... ?
      2. How can I change the animations of pokemon moves?
      __________________
      Hack I support:

      -----------------------------------------------------------
      Hey, you guys should check this out, it is an awesome club, I confirmed that
        #22178    
      Old July 22nd, 2012 (5:10 PM).
      PsychoToxin's Avatar
      PsychoToxin PsychoToxin is offline
         
        Join Date: Mar 2012
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 61
        Is it possible to make gender exclusive evolutions in gen 3? Say if I replaced a pokemon with a Gallade, is it possible to make only Male Kirlia evolve into him?
        __________________

        Logic, so rare it's a goddamn superpower...
        I also started messing with soundfonts... Check the rest of my channel for more.
          #22179    
        Old July 22nd, 2012 (5:20 PM).
        mewmasterify's Avatar
        mewmasterify mewmasterify is offline
        Actual Mew
           
          Join Date: Apr 2011
          Location: Faraway Island
          Age: 17
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Quiet
          Posts: 71
          is there a way to make a Pokemon Follow u in gba like Pokemon Heart Gold and Soulsilver
          __________________
            #22180    
          Old July 22nd, 2012 (5:45 PM). Edited July 23rd, 2012 by dragonluver449.
          dragonluver449's Avatar
          dragonluver449 dragonluver449 is offline
             
            Join Date: Nov 2010
            Posts: 15
            Sorry to bother you guys again, but how exactly would I rip the tiles from AM?

            When I try to get them their colors are all screwed up and none of the pallets have the right colors.

            EDIT: Also, I'm trying to get them through the purple puzzle piece tool on AM.

            EDIT2: Never mind, I figured it out XD
              #22181    
            Old July 22nd, 2012 (10:52 PM).
            FrozenInfernoZX's Avatar
            FrozenInfernoZX FrozenInfernoZX is offline
            What is out there?
               
              Join Date: Jun 2012
              Location: United States
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Adamant
              Posts: 766
              Send a message via AIM to FrozenInfernoZX
              I'm learning little by little. Through hours of research along with trial and error I got my palette problem fixed. Sigh of relief. But now I noticed these weird 1 pixel blue dots located only on my water routes. My water routes are utilizing palette 0 and there is no blue colors located there. How is that possible? I do know how to fix the bottom bar problem, but do you guys know if the bottom bar has anything to do with the blue dots? They are the same color. I'm to lazy to try this out right now, need some rest.
              Attached Images
              File Type: png Pokemon Tba.png‎ (6.9 KB, 21 views) (Save to Dropbox)
              __________________

              Current Live Update: Build 3.0 RC 2.73 No more Flag Errors!
              Always periodically make backup saves!
                #22182    
              Old July 23rd, 2012 (7:10 AM).
              Jambo51's Avatar
              Jambo51 Jambo51 is offline
              Glory To Arstotzka
                 
                Join Date: Jun 2009
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Quiet
                Posts: 732
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by PsychoToxin View Post
                Is it possible to make gender exclusive evolutions in gen 3? Say if I replaced a pokemon with a Gallade, is it possible to make only Male Kirlia evolve into him?
                It's possible using some ASM. I achieved it with relative ease too. The only problem with Gallade (and Froslass) in particular, is that they actually use a special evolutionary stone, as opposed to simply levelling up.

                I still have my source code for it, so I'll see if I can find it!
                __________________
                Hey guys, please check out my recreations of the gen 1 and 2 music on my custom engine at my SoundCloud! - Here!
                  #22183    
                Old July 23rd, 2012 (7:19 AM). Edited July 23rd, 2012 by LugiaMZ.
                LugiaMZ's Avatar
                LugiaMZ LugiaMZ is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Dec 2011
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 74
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by FrozenInfernoZX View Post
                  I'm learning little by little. Through hours of research along with trial and error I got my palette problem fixed. Sigh of relief. But now I noticed these weird 1 pixel blue dots located only on my water routes. My water routes are utilizing palette 0 and there is no blue colors located there. How is that possible? I do know how to fix the bottom bar problem, but do you guys know if the bottom bar has anything to do with the blue dots? They are the same color. I'm to lazy to try this out right now, need some rest.
                  I'm follow the MikeMatt15's Ultimate World Map Hacking guide to make a worldmap but I no any problem except the bottom bar. If you are confused try to download the attached file at MikeMatt15's Ultimate World Map Hacking guide at tutorial page and open the .docx file to download the tutorial video, step by step to retry insert your world map.

                  Hello everyone, I just repost my question and add some question.

                  1)This question is about .s file. .s file original manuscript is Unknown Application, I double click the .s file. After that, It appeared 2 choices " Use the Web service to find the correct program " and "
                  Select a program from a list of installed programs ". I choosed "
                  Select a program from a list of installed programs " and choose Notepad and checked "Always use the selected program to open this kind of file".
                  Then, I use Sappy 2006 mod 15 to assembly .s file and click " Cook it "( In another Version that's "Assembly that ugly thing", it appeared a error, "XXXX Can't find file "MPlayDef.s" for inclusion Assembly halted". I placed MPlayDef.s file with the .s file I wanted to insert my rom, but also have this problem, so I think is the " "Always use the selected program to open this kind of file" problem. I use Windows 7, how can I change the .s file return to Unknown Application? Or a else way to fix this problem.

                  2) How to edit the grass animation tile?

                  3) How to scripting to make the fossil image appear?

                  Thanks.
                    #22184    
                  Old July 23rd, 2012 (9:11 AM).
                  redriders180's Avatar
                  redriders180 redriders180 is offline
                  Mastermind of Pokemon Glazed
                     
                    Join Date: Jun 2010
                    Location: Path of Victory, Tunod
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Quirky
                    Posts: 540
                    Send a message via AIM to redriders180
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by FrozenInfernoZX View Post
                    I'm learning little by little. Through hours of research along with trial and error I got my palette problem fixed. Sigh of relief. But now I noticed these weird 1 pixel blue dots located only on my water routes. My water routes are utilizing palette 0 and there is no blue colors located there. How is that possible? I do know how to fix the bottom bar problem, but do you guys know if the bottom bar has anything to do with the blue dots? They are the same color. I'm to lazy to try this out right now, need some rest.
                    The reason you're seeing blue is that those blue squares, and the blue pixel, are set to be the transparent color. The layer underneath the map is blue, and you're seeing that bottom layer through those single-pixel holes. You need to edit your tiles so that the first color in the index doesn't belong to any of the tiles.

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by LugiaMZ View Post
                    I'm follow the MikeMatt15's Ultimate World Map Hacking guide to make a worldmap but I no any problem except the bottom bar. If you are confused try to download the attached file at MikeMatt15's Ultimate World Map Hacking guide at tutorial page and open the .docx file to download the tutorial video, step by step to retry insert your world map.

                    Hello everyone, I just repost my question and add some question.

                    1)This question is about .s file. .s file original manuscript is Unknown Application, I double click the .s file. After that, It appeared 2 choices " Use the Web service to find the correct program " and "
                    Select a program from a list of installed programs ". I choosed "
                    Select a program from a list of installed programs " and choose Notepad and checked "Always use the selected program to open this kind of file".
                    Then, I use Sappy 2006 mod 15 to assembly .s file and click " Cook it "( In another Version that's "Assembly that ugly thing", it appeared a error, "XXXX Can't find file "MPlayDef.s" for inclusion Assembly halted". I placed MPlayDef.s file with the .s file I wanted to insert my rom, but also have this problem, so I think is the " "Always use the selected program to open this kind of file" problem. I use Windows 7, how can I change the .s file return to Unknown Application? Or a else way to fix this problem.

                    2) How to edit the grass animation tile?

                    3) How to scripting to make the fossil image appear?

                    Thanks.
                    2. In NSE, go to Option > Bookmarks > View Bookmarks. Then, click the + next to "Landscape" Click "Grass", then "Open". You can now use NSE to edit the grass

                    3. Begin by setting variable 0x8004 to either 0x8D or 0x8E. Then set variable 0x8005 for the X-Coordinate, and variable 0x8006 for the Y-coordinate. The use special 0x18B. Special 0x18C will make the picture go away.
                    __________________


                    I think I'm done with ROM hacking. I'll still pop in and visit, though.


                      #22185    
                    Old July 23rd, 2012 (11:41 AM).
                    Robert Conley's Avatar
                    Robert Conley Robert Conley is offline
                    GPXPlus.net/user/Robert+Conley
                       
                      Join Date: Oct 2008
                      Location: The Anti Spiral Homeworld
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Docile
                      Posts: 330
                      Is there any way to prevent items from disappearing out of the inventory when they are used? There are a few items I want to make multi-use, including the TMs
                      __________________
                        #22186    
                      Old July 23rd, 2012 (4:32 PM).
                      Ferox Ferox is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Jun 2012
                        Gender: Female
                        Posts: 19
                        Which Hex editor do you guys prefer to use? They're all doing my head in at the moment.
                          #22187    
                        Old July 23rd, 2012 (5:07 PM).
                        machomuu's Avatar
                        machomuu machomuu is offline
                        • Crystal Tier
                        • Crystal Tier
                         
                        Join Date: Apr 2008
                        Location: Americalanavania
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Relaxed
                        Posts: 10,225
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Ferox View Post
                        Which Hex editor do you guys prefer to use? They're all doing my head in at the moment.
                        That last sentence makes me think that you're looking for an easy to use hex editor, ja? If so, you won't exactly find one that'll walk you through anything, the ease of use is more on the side of how much you know about hexadecimal than the user interface of the hex editor itself.

                        I personally use XVI32, only because I heard about it one day and downloaded it, not because it's the best or anything like that. It works, and it works well, and that's pretty much all I can ask for in a free hex editor.
                        __________________
                        Paired to and madly in love with a literal Symphony of legs.
                        Collab de
                        Los Video JUEGOS

                        I also watch anime sometimes. Just a little.
                          #22188    
                        Old July 23rd, 2012 (6:57 PM).
                        MissDigitalis's Avatar
                        MissDigitalis MissDigitalis is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Dec 2011
                          Gender: Female
                          Posts: 115
                          How should I name my files to get them all to load into the pokemon sprite editor at once in the correct order?
                          __________________

                            #22189    
                          Old July 23rd, 2012 (7:38 PM).
                          PsychoToxin's Avatar
                          PsychoToxin PsychoToxin is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Mar 2012
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 61
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Jambo51 View Post
                            It's possible using some ASM. I achieved it with relative ease too. The only problem with Gallade (and Froslass) in particular, is that they actually use a special evolutionary stone, as opposed to simply levelling up.

                            I still have my source code for it, so I'll see if I can find it!
                            Ah, thank you! I'm subscribed to you on youtube! I love what you do.

                            Although, I'm working with Emerald specifically, and I know you only deal with Firered.

                            Also, do you mean it's a problem because they use stones that don't exist in the game? I intended to use pre-existing stones for that. If it is impossible than leveling up to evolve will suffice for me.
                            __________________

                            Logic, so rare it's a goddamn superpower...
                            I also started messing with soundfonts... Check the rest of my channel for more.
                              #22190    
                            Old July 23rd, 2012 (10:44 PM). Edited July 24th, 2012 by FrozenInfernoZX.
                            FrozenInfernoZX's Avatar
                            FrozenInfernoZX FrozenInfernoZX is offline
                            What is out there?
                               
                              Join Date: Jun 2012
                              Location: United States
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Adamant
                              Posts: 766
                              Send a message via AIM to FrozenInfernoZX
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by redriders180 View Post
                              The reason you're seeing blue is that those blue squares, and the blue pixel, are set to be the transparent color. The layer underneath the map is blue, and you're seeing that bottom layer through those single-pixel holes. You need to edit your tiles so that the first color in the index doesn't belong to any of the tiles.
                              Yeah true. I also noticed that my unlz map insertion kept giving me those dots every single time I inserted my map. I then changed the palette of the unlz map insertion file to black and white and edited out the dots. Now it works. Thanks for the help though!
                              __________________

                              Current Live Update: Build 3.0 RC 2.73 No more Flag Errors!
                              Always periodically make backup saves!
                                #22191    
                              Old July 24th, 2012 (8:54 AM).
                              Renegade's Avatar
                              Renegade Renegade is offline
                              Time for real life...
                                 
                                Join Date: Nov 2011
                                Location: United States
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Careful
                                Posts: 998
                                Hello, I have a question.

                                This tileset business has been something I've put on hold until now because it really gets me confused..

                                I don't understand how inserting tilesets works. I can create a new tree, recolor it, and insert it into the game. But then when I try to redo something that is on a different tileset (a tileset different than the "outdoors" one) and insert that tileset into the game, the 1st tileset goes back to normal. I don't understand how to have many different tilesets inserted into the game at once...

                                Don't know if that made much sense, but can anyone help? Thanks.
                                  #22192    
                                Old July 24th, 2012 (8:59 AM).
                                Banjora Marxvile's Avatar
                                Banjora Marxvile Banjora Marxvile is offline
                                hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
                                   
                                  Join Date: May 2008
                                  Age: 23
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Bashful
                                  Posts: 3,487
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by CrystalStatic View Post
                                  Hello, I have a question.

                                  This tileset business has been something I've put on hold until now because it really gets me confused..

                                  I don't understand how inserting tilesets works. I can create a new tree, recolor it, and insert it into the game. But then when I try to redo something that is on a different tileset (a tileset different than the "outdoors" one) and insert that tileset into the game, the 1st tileset goes back to normal. I don't understand how to have many different tilesets inserted into the game at once...

                                  Don't know if that made much sense, but can anyone help? Thanks.
                                  All of the tilesets can be edited, I don't really understand your problem. From what I gather, it sounds like you may accidently be reloading the original tileset back into the ROM by accidently selecting the wrong thing. I'm not 100% sure unless you go step by step through the problem and what you do (which I advise you message me too, as I really want to help you)
                                  __________________


                                  Temmie vibrates intensely.

                                  awwAwa cute!! (pets u)

                                  OMG!! humans TOO CUTE (dies)

                                  can't blame a BARK for tryin'...

                                  RATED TEM OUTTA TEM.

                                    #22193    
                                  Old July 24th, 2012 (9:36 AM).
                                  Smoley' Smoley' is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Apr 2012
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 13
                                    Hi all ! I would like to know how to change the background of Oak Introduction by a bigger tile. I saw it in Pokemon Light Platinum, and i was wondering if it's possible to do it in Fire Red ( French Version ). Thanks You )
                                      #22194    
                                    Old July 24th, 2012 (9:50 AM).
                                    Renegade's Avatar
                                    Renegade Renegade is offline
                                    Time for real life...
                                       
                                      Join Date: Nov 2011
                                      Location: United States
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Careful
                                      Posts: 998
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Banjora Marxvile View Post
                                      All of the tilesets can be edited, I don't really understand your problem. From what I gather, it sounds like you may accidently be reloading the original tileset back into the ROM by accidently selecting the wrong thing. I'm not 100% sure unless you go step by step through the problem and what you do (which I advise you message me too, as I really want to help you)
                                      First, I go to "Block Editor" and select the default "Palette 0". Then, I select "Picture" and "Save Tileset 1". Next, I open it up in Paint. I also open up a separate Paint page and load up the new tree I want to insert. I recolor the custom tree tile to fit the colors in the palette then I replace the old tree with the new one. I save it and open up A-Map. Then, I go to "Block Editor" and "Load Tileset 1". I load my tileset and my new tile is inserted.

                                      So that all works out great, but then I try to do the same thing with a different tileset, and it basically overwrites what I did to the first tileset.

                                      I do the same process for both tilesets.
                                        #22195    
                                      Old July 24th, 2012 (10:37 AM).
                                      xSapphire xSapphire is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jul 2012
                                        Posts: 6
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by redriders180 View Post
                                        OW sprites are uncompressed, so UNLZ.gba won't help you at all. Nameless Sprite Editor (Classic) and Overworld Editor (Rebirth Edition) are both great programs to edit overworld sprites. The credit sprites ARE compressed, so use UNLZ.gba to find them. I don't have a specific number, so just go through them all.
                                        Thank you very much. This Nameless Sprite Editor thing is very helpful.

                                        That brings me to my next question. I'm trying to add new legendaries to the game, and a couple events allowing the player to acquire unique Pokemon. For example, I plan to make several new Regis, add some legendaries from older games and a few that are unable to be acquired. For this, I have to be able to create waiting legendaries. How would I go about doing this? Is there any way I can create a new overworld sprite without overwriting another one, and would it require the use of scripting?
                                          #22196    
                                        Old July 24th, 2012 (11:01 AM).
                                        Banjora Marxvile's Avatar
                                        Banjora Marxvile Banjora Marxvile is offline
                                        hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
                                           
                                          Join Date: May 2008
                                          Age: 23
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Bashful
                                          Posts: 3,487
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by CrystalStatic View Post
                                          First, I go to "Block Editor" and select the default "Palette 0". Then, I select "Picture" and "Save Tileset 1". Next, I open it up in Paint. I also open up a separate Paint page and load up the new tree I want to insert. I recolor the custom tree tile to fit the colors in the palette then I replace the old tree with the new one. I save it and open up A-Map. Then, I go to "Block Editor" and "Load Tileset 1". I load my tileset and my new tile is inserted.

                                          So that all works out great, but then I try to do the same thing with a different tileset, and it basically overwrites what I did to the first tileset.

                                          I do the same process for both tilesets.
                                          Please tell me instead of Save Tileset 1, you chose Save Tileset 2, and same for the Loading, and opening the rght Tileset in Paint.
                                          __________________


                                          Temmie vibrates intensely.

                                          awwAwa cute!! (pets u)

                                          OMG!! humans TOO CUTE (dies)

                                          can't blame a BARK for tryin'...

                                          RATED TEM OUTTA TEM.

                                            #22197    
                                          Old July 24th, 2012 (11:21 AM).
                                          Renegade's Avatar
                                          Renegade Renegade is offline
                                          Time for real life...
                                             
                                            Join Date: Nov 2011
                                            Location: United States
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Careful
                                            Posts: 998
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by Banjora Marxvile View Post
                                            Please tell me instead of Save Tileset 1, you chose Save Tileset 2, and same for the Loading, and opening the rght Tileset in Paint.
                                            I'm pretty sure Save Tileset 2 lets you add new tiles, right? I'm not trying to add new tiles, I'm trying to replace the normal tree with a custom tree. (Pasting the new tree over the original tree) But I'm also trying to replace a house's roof in a different tileset. When I load up both tilesets, only one of them works. (I'm inserting both of them as Load Tileset and Save Tileset 1)
                                              #22198    
                                            Old July 24th, 2012 (11:27 AM).
                                            Banjora Marxvile's Avatar
                                            Banjora Marxvile Banjora Marxvile is offline
                                            hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
                                               
                                              Join Date: May 2008
                                              Age: 23
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Bashful
                                              Posts: 3,487
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by CrystalStatic View Post
                                              I'm pretty sure Save Tileset 2 lets you add new tiles, right? I'm not trying to add new tiles, I'm trying to replace the normal tree with a custom tree. (Pasting the new tree over the original tree) But I'm also trying to replace a house's roof in a different tileset. When I load up both tilesets, only one of them works. (I'm inserting both of them as Load Tileset and Save Tileset 1)
                                              Right, no. If the house is one that is specific to a town, it is in the "Tileset 2", not the Tileset 1. The tree bit is fine, it's when you edit other tilesets, it needs to be Save Tileset 2 and edit that Tileset (which, by the way, is not just for new tiles), so try the Save Tileset 2 and Load Tileset 2.
                                              __________________


                                              Temmie vibrates intensely.

                                              awwAwa cute!! (pets u)

                                              OMG!! humans TOO CUTE (dies)

                                              can't blame a BARK for tryin'...

                                              RATED TEM OUTTA TEM.

                                                #22199    
                                              Old July 24th, 2012 (12:19 PM).
                                              redriders180's Avatar
                                              redriders180 redriders180 is offline
                                              Mastermind of Pokemon Glazed
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Jun 2010
                                                Location: Path of Victory, Tunod
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Nature: Quirky
                                                Posts: 540
                                                Send a message via AIM to redriders180
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by xSapphire View Post
                                                Thank you very much. This Nameless Sprite Editor thing is very helpful.

                                                That brings me to my next question. I'm trying to add new legendaries to the game, and a couple events allowing the player to acquire unique Pokemon. For example, I plan to make several new Regis, add some legendaries from older games and a few that are unable to be acquired. For this, I have to be able to create waiting legendaries. How would I go about doing this? Is there any way I can create a new overworld sprite without overwriting another one, and would it require the use of scripting?
                                                Adding OWs is tricky business. I don't remember which game you were hacking, so I'll cover the Gen III Games.

                                                Ruby has 217 total OWs, and a large amount of them are Pokemon Dolls, or placeholders for the rival. I don't hack Ruby, but Light Platinum has OW sprites for pretty much all legendary Pokemon, and plenty of people as well, which means you're probably fine editing the existing ones (I'll provide a useful link later)

                                                Firered has 151 OWs, so it's understandable that you might want to add more. The link I'll provide at the end of this post specifically addresses Firered, and although it's for JPANs hack engine, the post still has everything important for adding and resizing OWs.

                                                Emerald has 245 OWs. If you're wanting to add more to Emerald, don't evene bother...255 is the max amount you can have, in any case, so an extra 10 won't do you much good.

                                                This tutorial has all the useful things about OW structures. It also has necessary offsets which should allow you to repoint. Remember, though, that you'll need to edit the INI files to edit them
                                                __________________


                                                I think I'm done with ROM hacking. I'll still pop in and visit, though.


                                                  #22200    
                                                Old July 24th, 2012 (1:18 PM).
                                                xSapphire xSapphire is offline
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Jul 2012
                                                  Posts: 6
                                                  Well, looking at all the overworld sprites in Emerald (the game I'm hacking), there seems to be several sprites I can use. Namely several Regi dolls that can only be acquired through E-Readers or Gamesharks, an odd fat guy sprite I've never seen before, and the 4 protagonists from FR/LG and R/S. Thanks again!
                                                  Closed Thread
                                                  Quick Reply

                                                  Sponsored Links
                                                  Thread Tools

                                                  Posting Rules
                                                  You may not post new threads
                                                  You may not post replies
                                                  You may not post attachments
                                                  You may not edit your posts

                                                  BB code is On
                                                  Smilies are On
                                                  [IMG] code is On
                                                  HTML code is Off

                                                  Forum Jump


                                                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 7:29 AM.