ROM Hacking Need a helping hand? You can get help on any ROM Hacking-related problems or questions you have here.

TrollandToad.com
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #22176    
Old July 23rd, 2012 (7:38 PM).
PsychoToxin's Avatar
PsychoToxin PsychoToxin is offline
     
    Join Date: Mar 2012
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 61
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jambo51 View Post
    It's possible using some ASM. I achieved it with relative ease too. The only problem with Gallade (and Froslass) in particular, is that they actually use a special evolutionary stone, as opposed to simply levelling up.

    I still have my source code for it, so I'll see if I can find it!
    Ah, thank you! I'm subscribed to you on youtube! I love what you do.

    Although, I'm working with Emerald specifically, and I know you only deal with Firered.

    Also, do you mean it's a problem because they use stones that don't exist in the game? I intended to use pre-existing stones for that. If it is impossible than leveling up to evolve will suffice for me.
    __________________

    Logic, so rare it's a goddamn superpower...
    I also started messing with soundfonts... Check the rest of my channel for more.

    Relevant Advertising!

      #22177    
    Old July 23rd, 2012 (10:44 PM). Edited July 24th, 2012 by FrozenInfernoZX.
    FrozenInfernoZX's Avatar
    FrozenInfernoZX FrozenInfernoZX is offline
    What is out there?
       
      Join Date: Jun 2012
      Location: United States
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Adamant
      Posts: 769
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by redriders180 View Post
      The reason you're seeing blue is that those blue squares, and the blue pixel, are set to be the transparent color. The layer underneath the map is blue, and you're seeing that bottom layer through those single-pixel holes. You need to edit your tiles so that the first color in the index doesn't belong to any of the tiles.
      Yeah true. I also noticed that my unlz map insertion kept giving me those dots every single time I inserted my map. I then changed the palette of the unlz map insertion file to black and white and edited out the dots. Now it works. Thanks for the help though!
      __________________

      Current Live Update: Build 3.0 RC 2.73 No more Flag Errors!
      Always periodically make backup saves!
        #22178    
      Old July 24th, 2012 (8:54 AM).
      Renegade's Avatar
      Renegade Renegade is offline
      Time for real life...
         
        Join Date: Nov 2011
        Location: United States
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Careful
        Posts: 998
        Hello, I have a question.

        This tileset business has been something I've put on hold until now because it really gets me confused..

        I don't understand how inserting tilesets works. I can create a new tree, recolor it, and insert it into the game. But then when I try to redo something that is on a different tileset (a tileset different than the "outdoors" one) and insert that tileset into the game, the 1st tileset goes back to normal. I don't understand how to have many different tilesets inserted into the game at once...

        Don't know if that made much sense, but can anyone help? Thanks.
          #22179    
        Old July 24th, 2012 (8:59 AM).
        Banjora Marxvile's Avatar
        Banjora Marxvile Banjora Marxvile is offline
        hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
           
          Join Date: May 2008
          Age: 23
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Bashful
          Posts: 3,487
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by CrystalStatic View Post
          Hello, I have a question.

          This tileset business has been something I've put on hold until now because it really gets me confused..

          I don't understand how inserting tilesets works. I can create a new tree, recolor it, and insert it into the game. But then when I try to redo something that is on a different tileset (a tileset different than the "outdoors" one) and insert that tileset into the game, the 1st tileset goes back to normal. I don't understand how to have many different tilesets inserted into the game at once...

          Don't know if that made much sense, but can anyone help? Thanks.
          All of the tilesets can be edited, I don't really understand your problem. From what I gather, it sounds like you may accidently be reloading the original tileset back into the ROM by accidently selecting the wrong thing. I'm not 100% sure unless you go step by step through the problem and what you do (which I advise you message me too, as I really want to help you)
          __________________


          Temmie vibrates intensely.

          awwAwa cute!! (pets u)

          OMG!! humans TOO CUTE (dies)

          can't blame a BARK for tryin'...

          RATED TEM OUTTA TEM.

            #22180    
          Old July 24th, 2012 (9:36 AM).
          Smoley' Smoley' is offline
             
            Join Date: Apr 2012
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 13
            Hi all ! I would like to know how to change the background of Oak Introduction by a bigger tile. I saw it in Pokemon Light Platinum, and i was wondering if it's possible to do it in Fire Red ( French Version ). Thanks You )
              #22181    
            Old July 24th, 2012 (9:50 AM).
            Renegade's Avatar
            Renegade Renegade is offline
            Time for real life...
               
              Join Date: Nov 2011
              Location: United States
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Careful
              Posts: 998
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Banjora Marxvile View Post
              All of the tilesets can be edited, I don't really understand your problem. From what I gather, it sounds like you may accidently be reloading the original tileset back into the ROM by accidently selecting the wrong thing. I'm not 100% sure unless you go step by step through the problem and what you do (which I advise you message me too, as I really want to help you)
              First, I go to "Block Editor" and select the default "Palette 0". Then, I select "Picture" and "Save Tileset 1". Next, I open it up in Paint. I also open up a separate Paint page and load up the new tree I want to insert. I recolor the custom tree tile to fit the colors in the palette then I replace the old tree with the new one. I save it and open up A-Map. Then, I go to "Block Editor" and "Load Tileset 1". I load my tileset and my new tile is inserted.

              So that all works out great, but then I try to do the same thing with a different tileset, and it basically overwrites what I did to the first tileset.

              I do the same process for both tilesets.
                #22182    
              Old July 24th, 2012 (10:37 AM).
              xSapphire xSapphire is offline
                 
                Join Date: Jul 2012
                Posts: 6
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by redriders180 View Post
                OW sprites are uncompressed, so UNLZ.gba won't help you at all. Nameless Sprite Editor (Classic) and Overworld Editor (Rebirth Edition) are both great programs to edit overworld sprites. The credit sprites ARE compressed, so use UNLZ.gba to find them. I don't have a specific number, so just go through them all.
                Thank you very much. This Nameless Sprite Editor thing is very helpful.

                That brings me to my next question. I'm trying to add new legendaries to the game, and a couple events allowing the player to acquire unique Pokemon. For example, I plan to make several new Regis, add some legendaries from older games and a few that are unable to be acquired. For this, I have to be able to create waiting legendaries. How would I go about doing this? Is there any way I can create a new overworld sprite without overwriting another one, and would it require the use of scripting?
                  #22183    
                Old July 24th, 2012 (11:01 AM).
                Banjora Marxvile's Avatar
                Banjora Marxvile Banjora Marxvile is offline
                hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
                   
                  Join Date: May 2008
                  Age: 23
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Bashful
                  Posts: 3,487
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by CrystalStatic View Post
                  First, I go to "Block Editor" and select the default "Palette 0". Then, I select "Picture" and "Save Tileset 1". Next, I open it up in Paint. I also open up a separate Paint page and load up the new tree I want to insert. I recolor the custom tree tile to fit the colors in the palette then I replace the old tree with the new one. I save it and open up A-Map. Then, I go to "Block Editor" and "Load Tileset 1". I load my tileset and my new tile is inserted.

                  So that all works out great, but then I try to do the same thing with a different tileset, and it basically overwrites what I did to the first tileset.

                  I do the same process for both tilesets.
                  Please tell me instead of Save Tileset 1, you chose Save Tileset 2, and same for the Loading, and opening the rght Tileset in Paint.
                  __________________


                  Temmie vibrates intensely.

                  awwAwa cute!! (pets u)

                  OMG!! humans TOO CUTE (dies)

                  can't blame a BARK for tryin'...

                  RATED TEM OUTTA TEM.

                    #22184    
                  Old July 24th, 2012 (11:21 AM).
                  Renegade's Avatar
                  Renegade Renegade is offline
                  Time for real life...
                     
                    Join Date: Nov 2011
                    Location: United States
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Careful
                    Posts: 998
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Banjora Marxvile View Post
                    Please tell me instead of Save Tileset 1, you chose Save Tileset 2, and same for the Loading, and opening the rght Tileset in Paint.
                    I'm pretty sure Save Tileset 2 lets you add new tiles, right? I'm not trying to add new tiles, I'm trying to replace the normal tree with a custom tree. (Pasting the new tree over the original tree) But I'm also trying to replace a house's roof in a different tileset. When I load up both tilesets, only one of them works. (I'm inserting both of them as Load Tileset and Save Tileset 1)
                      #22185    
                    Old July 24th, 2012 (11:27 AM).
                    Banjora Marxvile's Avatar
                    Banjora Marxvile Banjora Marxvile is offline
                    hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
                       
                      Join Date: May 2008
                      Age: 23
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Bashful
                      Posts: 3,487
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by CrystalStatic View Post
                      I'm pretty sure Save Tileset 2 lets you add new tiles, right? I'm not trying to add new tiles, I'm trying to replace the normal tree with a custom tree. (Pasting the new tree over the original tree) But I'm also trying to replace a house's roof in a different tileset. When I load up both tilesets, only one of them works. (I'm inserting both of them as Load Tileset and Save Tileset 1)
                      Right, no. If the house is one that is specific to a town, it is in the "Tileset 2", not the Tileset 1. The tree bit is fine, it's when you edit other tilesets, it needs to be Save Tileset 2 and edit that Tileset (which, by the way, is not just for new tiles), so try the Save Tileset 2 and Load Tileset 2.
                      __________________


                      Temmie vibrates intensely.

                      awwAwa cute!! (pets u)

                      OMG!! humans TOO CUTE (dies)

                      can't blame a BARK for tryin'...

                      RATED TEM OUTTA TEM.

                        #22186    
                      Old July 24th, 2012 (12:19 PM).
                      redriders180's Avatar
                      redriders180 redriders180 is offline
                      Mastermind of Pokemon Glazed
                         
                        Join Date: Jun 2010
                        Location: Path of Victory, Tunod
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Quirky
                        Posts: 540
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by xSapphire View Post
                        Thank you very much. This Nameless Sprite Editor thing is very helpful.

                        That brings me to my next question. I'm trying to add new legendaries to the game, and a couple events allowing the player to acquire unique Pokemon. For example, I plan to make several new Regis, add some legendaries from older games and a few that are unable to be acquired. For this, I have to be able to create waiting legendaries. How would I go about doing this? Is there any way I can create a new overworld sprite without overwriting another one, and would it require the use of scripting?
                        Adding OWs is tricky business. I don't remember which game you were hacking, so I'll cover the Gen III Games.

                        Ruby has 217 total OWs, and a large amount of them are Pokemon Dolls, or placeholders for the rival. I don't hack Ruby, but Light Platinum has OW sprites for pretty much all legendary Pokemon, and plenty of people as well, which means you're probably fine editing the existing ones (I'll provide a useful link later)

                        Firered has 151 OWs, so it's understandable that you might want to add more. The link I'll provide at the end of this post specifically addresses Firered, and although it's for JPANs hack engine, the post still has everything important for adding and resizing OWs.

                        Emerald has 245 OWs. If you're wanting to add more to Emerald, don't evene bother...255 is the max amount you can have, in any case, so an extra 10 won't do you much good.

                        This tutorial has all the useful things about OW structures. It also has necessary offsets which should allow you to repoint. Remember, though, that you'll need to edit the INI files to edit them
                        __________________


                        I think I'm done with ROM hacking. I'll still pop in and visit, though.


                          #22187    
                        Old July 24th, 2012 (1:18 PM).
                        xSapphire xSapphire is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Jul 2012
                          Posts: 6
                          Well, looking at all the overworld sprites in Emerald (the game I'm hacking), there seems to be several sprites I can use. Namely several Regi dolls that can only be acquired through E-Readers or Gamesharks, an odd fat guy sprite I've never seen before, and the 4 protagonists from FR/LG and R/S. Thanks again!
                            #22188    
                          Old July 24th, 2012 (1:23 PM). Edited July 24th, 2012 by FrozenInfernoZX.
                          FrozenInfernoZX's Avatar
                          FrozenInfernoZX FrozenInfernoZX is offline
                          What is out there?
                             
                            Join Date: Jun 2012
                            Location: United States
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Adamant
                            Posts: 769
                            Sigh. Another weird problem. I have inserted my 2 region maps flawlessly. It shows up perfect in Advance Map. My first starting region (Taejo) shows up perfectly in game as well. However, needing to test my second region map in game (Seijo), this is what happens when I move from a Taejo map to a Seijo map:

                            The top part of Seijo gets glitched up. I also noticed that if I get there through a warp, the Seijo map gets this little glitched block on the top right of the region. Since the map shows up perfectly in Advance Map does that mean there is only a specific way of transferring between these maps? Like the original way Game Freak did with the Bill event in Cinnabar. Do I have to make a script like that in order to get to the other map?
                            Attached Images
                            File Type: png Pokemon Tba.png‎ (7.4 KB, 13 views) (Save to Dropbox)
                            __________________

                            Current Live Update: Build 3.0 RC 2.73 No more Flag Errors!
                            Always periodically make backup saves!
                              #22189    
                            Old July 24th, 2012 (2:12 PM).
                            duckdavis duckdavis is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Mar 2007
                              Age: 23
                              Nature: Relaxed
                              Posts: 94
                              I have many questions, so please bear with me. All of these questions pertain to Fire Red.

                              1: Is there a way to change the gender of an overworld? You know how a male overworld has blue text, and a female has red text. Is that all part of the script? Or is it the overworld itself?
                              2: How can you go into the script of a Gym Leader and change the TM that they give you? I have no scripting experience and have always failed whenever I attempted one.
                              3: Whenever I try to change the gym badges, the black outline becomes transparent. No matter which palette I try to use in unLZ, it always ends up being transparent. What am I doing wrong?
                              4: How can you change the color of the battle background when doing an Elite Four match. Like if I want to change the blue setting of Lorelei's battle to red.

                              I would appreciate it greatly if anyone can answer these questions.
                              __________________
                                #22190    
                              Old July 24th, 2012 (2:38 PM).
                              machomuu's Avatar
                              machomuu machomuu is offline
                              • Crystal Tier
                               
                              Join Date: Apr 2008
                              Location: Americalanavania
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Relaxed
                              Posts: 10,301
                              1. It's scripted. The overworld means nothing, and technically, the overworld has no gender, so to speak. The point at the beginning where Oak asks for gender basically makes it so that, depending on which one you pick, you can check a flag in scripts to differ depending on what gender you picked. The color is just a script thing and has to be manually added to each script

                              2. Yes, that's simply a matter of changing the item in the script, it'd be best to check a scripting tutorial to change that.
                              __________________
                              Paired to and madly in love with a literal Symphony of legs.


                              I also watch anime sometimes. Just a little.
                                #22191    
                              Old July 24th, 2012 (3:21 PM).
                              redriders180's Avatar
                              redriders180 redriders180 is offline
                              Mastermind of Pokemon Glazed
                                 
                                Join Date: Jun 2010
                                Location: Path of Victory, Tunod
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Quirky
                                Posts: 540
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by duckdavis View Post
                                I have many questions, so please bear with me. All of these questions pertain to Fire Red.

                                1: Is there a way to change the gender of an overworld? You know how a male overworld has blue text, and a female has red text. Is that all part of the script? Or is it the overworld itself?
                                2: How can you go into the script of a Gym Leader and change the TM that they give you? I have no scripting experience and have always failed whenever I attempted one.
                                3: Whenever I try to change the gym badges, the black outline becomes transparent. No matter which palette I try to use in unLZ, it always ends up being transparent. What am I doing wrong?
                                4: How can you change the color of the battle background when doing an Elite Four match. Like if I want to change the blue setting of Lorelei's battle to red.

                                I would appreciate it greatly if anyone can answer these questions.
                                1. This function actually IS automatic...open up any OW's script in Firered, and you won't see anything that changes the text's color. There's most likely a table somewhere in the ROM that chooses the color depending on the gender. Of course, you can fake it as well, by using [blue_fr] or [red_fr] for blue and red text, respectively. Place these at the beginning of the string...for example:

                                Code:
                                #dynamic 0x800000
                                #org @start
                                msgbox @message MSG_FACE
                                release
                                end
                                
                                #org @message
                                = [red_fr]I speak with red text!
                                The above is for XSE. I don't know Pokescript, so I don't know what command, if any, it uses for text color change. XSE also has a command called "textcolor" that changes the text to black, blue, or red depending on the parameter specified (I never use this command, so I don't remember the bytes. Check a tutorial for more details).

                                2. There is a command in all gym leader's scripts that is called "giveitem", which gives an item. Additionally, there's a command called "giveitem2", which will display a custom text, as opposed to the generic "Obtained a _______!". There's only one, or maybe two (one for if you have enough room for it when you finish the battle, another if you didn't have enough room and had to go back), so change the values of both to the item you want. The command is laid out as so:

                                giveitem2 [Item_Number] [Quantity] [Jingle Number]

                                Once you do that, you need to edit the custom string. You could actually be getting the right TM, but it still displays the custom message. The custom message is dictated by the "loadpointer" command, and is usually located right around the giveitem2 command. Change that text to the correct TM, and you'll be all set

                                3. I don't know how much experience you have with indexing, but I'd read a tutorial on inserting Pokemon sprites (the process is virtually identical). The first color in the index is always considered "transparent". So if black is the first color in the index, then it'll be the transparent color.

                                4. The palettes of battle platforms are stored in the wonkiest way possible. I don't want to explain it here...it would take way too long to explain. I recommend just waiting until you have more experience.
                                Spoiler:
                                In any case, I see three possible scenarios for wanting to change the battle platforms of the E4:

                                A. You've already gotten that far in your plotline. In this case, you haven't amassed enough ROM hacking knowledge to justify being that close yet, so you aught to read some tutorials and edit your ROM some more

                                B. You're planning ahead. In this case, just relax, because you will understand by the time you make it that far

                                C. You've genuinely gotten that far in your plot, and you don't have enough experience in editing battle platforms. In this case, you DO have enough knowledge to understand, so feel free to send a PM
                                __________________


                                I think I'm done with ROM hacking. I'll still pop in and visit, though.


                                  #22192    
                                Old July 24th, 2012 (3:37 PM).
                                dragonluver449's Avatar
                                dragonluver449 dragonluver449 is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Nov 2010
                                  Posts: 15
                                  Hmmm, Now that I've been working on getting the tile set from advanced map to put it into ruby, I am starting to have second thoughts. That leads me to a few questions:

                                  1. Is there a list of tile sets that have been inserted into ruby?
                                  2. What would I google to look up tile sets? I've tried to googleing "pokemon ruby custom tileset rom base" (I don't feel like messing with manually inserting them)
                                  3. On the rom hacking resources thread, i found a rom base I particularly liked. The Pokemon Coral rom base (http://mail.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=5781764&postcount=101) . However, the download link tells me the file isn't available. I dunno if it's against the rules or whatever, but could anyone give me the patch if you have it? Sorry if I'm not supposed to ask for it but I'd love to use it.
                                    #22193    
                                  Old July 24th, 2012 (7:01 PM).
                                  MacAndCheese's Avatar
                                  MacAndCheese MacAndCheese is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jul 2012
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 4
                                    When I try to open a map in AM, it gives me an error message-
                                    Error EHeader Error. The map bank seems to be corrupted.

                                    Help?
                                    __________________
                                    -From the Mind of MacAndCheese
                                      #22194    
                                    Old July 24th, 2012 (7:21 PM).
                                    Renegade's Avatar
                                    Renegade Renegade is offline
                                    Time for real life...
                                       
                                      Join Date: Nov 2011
                                      Location: United States
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Careful
                                      Posts: 998
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by MacAndCheese View Post
                                      When I try to open a map in AM, it gives me an error message-
                                      Error EHeader Error. The map bank seems to be corrupted.

                                      Help?
                                      What version of A-Map are you using?
                                        #22195    
                                      Old July 25th, 2012 (6:00 AM).
                                      MacAndCheese's Avatar
                                      MacAndCheese MacAndCheese is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jul 2012
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Posts: 4
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by CrystalStatic View Post
                                        What version of A-Map are you using?
                                        The newest version. Sorry, I think it's 1.95 or something.
                                        __________________
                                        -From the Mind of MacAndCheese
                                          #22196    
                                        Old July 25th, 2012 (7:50 AM).
                                        xSapphire xSapphire is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jul 2012
                                          Posts: 6
                                          Ugh... I really hate to bug you guys again, but I've got one last problem in this Emerald hack that's been plaguing me since I started using Advancemap.
                                          Can't post pics, because of the 15 post block thing. But when making new areas, I get two recurring problems.

                                          1. (The biggest problem) Connecting my new areas to the default ones via caves. The entrance caves work fine, but the small exit ones that you'd find inside the cave do not work. These are the small caves with yellow light coming from them. They don't work, but the gaping black holes that you'd find outside work perfectly. So basically, you can get into the new areas, but you cannot leave. This seals off all but two of my new areas. One of the two was fixed because I just removed the cave with the broken exit that connected them. The other suffers from bug #2. I did make sure that the warp, map, and map banks line up correctly. Since this happens for all of them, I assume it's just something simple that I'm missing.

                                          2. I used the "Map Connection" tool to insert a large island nearby the route to Pacifidlog Town. When making the transition over to that area, though, the game freezes.

                                          Not sure if I'm allowed to post the work in progress here so someone can check it out via AdvanceMap... will await confirmation. Much appreciated if you can help me.
                                            #22197    
                                          Old July 25th, 2012 (7:54 AM).
                                          Banjora Marxvile's Avatar
                                          Banjora Marxvile Banjora Marxvile is offline
                                          hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
                                             
                                            Join Date: May 2008
                                            Age: 23
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Bashful
                                            Posts: 3,487
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by xSapphire View Post
                                            Ugh... I really hate to bug you guys again, but I've got one last problem in this Emerald hack that's been plaguing me since I started using Advancemap.
                                            Can't post pics, because of the 15 post block thing. But when making new areas, I get two recurring problems.

                                            1. (The biggest problem) Connecting my new areas to the default ones via caves. The entrance caves work fine, but the small exit ones that you'd find inside the cave do not work. These are the small caves with yellow light coming from them. They don't work, but the gaping black holes that you'd find outside work perfectly. So basically, you can get into the new areas, but you cannot leave. This seals off all but two of my new areas. One of the two was fixed because I just removed the cave with the broken exit that connected them. The other suffers from bug #2. I did make sure that the warp, map, and map banks line up correctly. Since this happens for all of them, I assume it's just something simple that I'm missing.

                                            2. I used the "Map Connection" tool to insert a large island nearby the route to Pacifidlog Town. When making the transition over to that area, though, the game freezes.

                                            Not sure if I'm allowed to post the work in progress here so someone can check it out via AdvanceMap... will await confirmation. Much appreciated if you can help me.
                                            1. There are 2 cave floor tiles, one for the standard walk around, encounter Pokemon. The other that looks exactly the same is designed to be placed at the exit so it can use the warp that you place. Basically, look for the tiles that looks exactly the same as the ones you've used, and that should be the one for the exit.

                                            2. Did you make the connections on both maps?
                                            __________________


                                            Temmie vibrates intensely.

                                            awwAwa cute!! (pets u)

                                            OMG!! humans TOO CUTE (dies)

                                            can't blame a BARK for tryin'...

                                            RATED TEM OUTTA TEM.

                                              #22198    
                                            Old July 25th, 2012 (8:33 AM). Edited July 25th, 2012 by xSapphire.
                                            xSapphire xSapphire is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: Jul 2012
                                              Posts: 6
                                              Yeah, I did make sure that the warps are connected on both ends. How do I tell what tile is designed to be placed in front of the exit? Is there a specific offset or block number?

                                              EDIT: Okay, fixed all my caves. Thanks! Any idea what's up with the game crashing when transitioning to a new area, though?
                                                #22199    
                                              Old July 25th, 2012 (9:08 AM).
                                              FrozenInfernoZX's Avatar
                                              FrozenInfernoZX FrozenInfernoZX is offline
                                              What is out there?
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Jun 2012
                                                Location: United States
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Nature: Adamant
                                                Posts: 769
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by xSapphire View Post
                                                Yeah, I did make sure that the warps are connected on both ends. How do I tell what tile is designed to be placed in front of the exit? Is there a specific offset or block number?

                                                EDIT: Okay, fixed all my caves. Thanks! Any idea what's up with the game crashing when transitioning to a new area, though?
                                                Sounds like you didn't connect through both of the maps. What's the offset number for the connections?
                                                __________________

                                                Current Live Update: Build 3.0 RC 2.73 No more Flag Errors!
                                                Always periodically make backup saves!
                                                  #22200    
                                                Old July 25th, 2012 (9:12 AM).
                                                ~[BlackHole]'s Avatar
                                                ~[BlackHole] ~[BlackHole] is offline
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Feb 2012
                                                  Posts: 10
                                                  Hi! Sorry if I bother you again but I have got a problem (another D: )...
                                                  Well, this time I have got some problems with scripts... If I make a new script, like a sign or a person, some text of the Prof. Oak's intro are corrupted... How can I fix it? Thank you!
                                                  Attached Images
                                                  File Type: png error.PNG‎ (2.1 KB, 12 views) (Save to Dropbox)
                                                  Closed Thread

                                                  Quick Reply

                                                  Join the conversation!

                                                  Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                  Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                                  Sponsored Links
                                                  Thread Tools

                                                  Posting Rules
                                                  You may not post new threads
                                                  You may not post replies
                                                  You may not post attachments
                                                  You may not edit your posts

                                                  BB code is On
                                                  Smilies are On
                                                  [IMG] code is On
                                                  HTML code is Off

                                                  Forum Jump


                                                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 2:00 AM.