Progressing ROM Hacks This forum is for ROM hacks which are currently in production, but not yet finished. Come and find a ROM hack that's starting out, or post your own for others to see! For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #76    
Old July 25th, 2012 (10:08 PM).
Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
Memento Mori
  • Gold Tier
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 14,494
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyee View Post
And just for fun, I used wall hack to explore the rest of the region. Turns out you can reach Lilycove City! I also went into the Safari Zone.. Looks like the old stuff is still somewhere in there!
Of course. Because it's not complete it means that old maps are still there.

And lol... from 10 to 100? xD Not bad xD
But it seems to affect only those Pokémon that are on 10 level in trainer battles...
But this is really interesting bug :D
__________________
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List

Relevant Advertising!

  #77    
Old July 26th, 2012 (5:12 AM).
LukeR LukeR is offline
     
    Join Date: Jun 2010
    Posts: 15
    this is NOT funny man....

    you have finished this much work just after you ended the RDS?
    you're so fkn crazy! awesome!! I cant believe that the hacking team is merely one man

    as i did,looking oforward to another legend you're about to make
      #78    
    Old July 26th, 2012 (6:39 AM).
    CrowClaw's Avatar
    CrowClaw CrowClaw is offline
       
      Join Date: Jun 2012
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 40
      Has anyone come across the glitch where their pokemon requires 317717636 points to their next lvl?, my poor lvl 10 ralts Great Hack Btw loving it!
        #79    
      Old July 26th, 2012 (6:49 AM).
      Vato Vato is offline
      This Is Our Last Goodbye
         
        Join Date: Dec 2011
        Location: Juarez City, Mexico
        Age: 20
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Lonely
        Posts: 533
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by CrowClaw View Post
        Has anyone come across the glitch where their pokemon requires 317717636 points to their next lvl?, my poor lvl 10 ralts Great Hack Btw loving it!
        I did, with an Lv. 10 Tauros (four actually) that I caught in the wild.
        __________________
        Hoenn


        FC [B2]: 0992 1015 0443
        VM/PM me whenever you feel like trading/kicking my butt on a battle
          #80    
        Old July 26th, 2012 (12:07 PM). Edited July 26th, 2012 by pokevictor.
        pokevictor pokevictor is offline
           
          Join Date: Jun 2009
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 15
          u did it again im just wondering what ur next hack if ur making a new one?

          wooot just notice jjgold is making a new hack o yes im exited if you read this i'll like to congratulate u on ur work.
            #81    
          Old July 26th, 2012 (12:48 PM).
          Ach7AC's Avatar
          Ach7AC Ach7AC is offline
             
            Join Date: Jun 2012
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 146
            Just a quick question. Does this hack stick more to the traditional formula than the Ruby Destiny series? Either way I'll likely play it when it's done, as so far Jagold is one of the most creative ROM hackers I've seen until now.
              #82    
            Old July 26th, 2012 (1:53 PM). Edited July 26th, 2012 by pokemonpal7.
            pokemonpal7's Avatar
            pokemonpal7 pokemonpal7 is offline
               
              Join Date: Jan 2012
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 35
              I can't get Rock Smash off the guy in the Pokemon Center in Moonlight Town. I've defeated Cal, and been to the north of Moonlight Town.

              EDIT: NEVERMIND. FOUND IT. :D
              EDIT2: Where can I find a Vulpix?
              __________________
              ULTIMATE GRASS MONOTYPE
              [Kanto] - Johto - Hoenn - Sinnoh - Unova
              Current Team
              Fleur the Venusaur, Lv34
              Toad the Parasect, Lv30
              Vickee the Victreebel, Lv 30
                #83    
              Old July 26th, 2012 (2:25 PM).
              destinedjagold's Avatar
              destinedjagold destinedjagold is offline
              Oh Hai Thar~
              • Silver Tier
               
              Join Date: May 2007
              Location: Philippines
              Age: 26
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Careful
              Posts: 8,522
              Just letting everyone know that I am restarting the hack.
              No changes will be made.
              The reason why I am restarting is for me to try and see if I can avoid the mentioned bugs.
              I tried fixing the ROM but the game crashes on me.

              Restarting won't take long though.
              Only the animation will probably consume my time, but that will be done later.

              ---

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by ultimaforce View Post
              Do I have to restart with each beta?
              In the next beta, probably yes.

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Ach7AC View Post
              Just a quick question. Does this hack stick more to the traditional formula than the Ruby Destiny series? Either way I'll likely play it when it's done, as so far Jagold is one of the most creative ROM hackers I've seen until now.
              I am not sure what 'formula' you are referring to. =/
              SkyLine has a generic story, and a dark story (if the players can trigger the event, but so far, none had seemed to have done it).
              __________________


              FC: 0061-1111-6462
              TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

                #84    
              Old July 26th, 2012 (5:15 PM).
              Ach7AC's Avatar
              Ach7AC Ach7AC is offline
                 
                Join Date: Jun 2012
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 146
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post
                Just letting everyone know that I am restarting the hack.
                No changes will be made.
                The reason why I am restarting is for me to try and see if I can avoid the mentioned bugs.
                I tried fixing the ROM but the game crashes on me.

                Restarting won't take long though.
                Only the animation will probably consume my time, but that will be done later.

                ---



                In the next beta, probably yes.



                I am not sure what 'formula' you are referring to. =/
                SkyLine has a generic story, and a dark story (if the players can trigger the event, but so far, none had seemed to have done it).
                I was talking about the old "Leave starting town, get 8 badges, defeat evil team, beat Pokemon League" formula that has been present in all official games and even on most hacks. LoG did break the formula by putting a more stronger emphasis in the Legendary Pokemon storyline and stopping the Dark Organization and Team Earth, albeit while at the same time keeping the badges story sidelined. I was actually quite surprised at the absence of a real Victory Road/E4 and how the story was completed before the 8th gym battle. But I mean that in a good way.
                  #85    
                Old July 26th, 2012 (7:43 PM).
                Murkrow's Avatar
                Murkrow Murkrow is offline
                Nasty Plotting
                   
                  Join Date: Jan 2008
                  Nature: Calm
                  Posts: 613
                  i actually want the "evilteam" concept (bleh team rocket plasma galactic watnot)
                  that all pkmn games have so far to be abolished and a more mature JRPG story to be setup.

                  The "Protag must stop Team "so and so" from capturing/using "insert legendary"" is being reused way to many times and very cliche and dull alr.
                  __________________

                    #86    
                  Old July 27th, 2012 (3:45 AM).
                  pokemonpal7's Avatar
                  pokemonpal7 pokemonpal7 is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Jan 2012
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 35
                    I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, bu when I battled Jude on Route 3-B, after he was looking for Ralts, the screen started panning to the right, into the trees, and it was likwe that after the battle as well. I restarted from my last save point, and took him on again, and it cotinued normally. ???
                    __________________
                    ULTIMATE GRASS MONOTYPE
                    [Kanto] - Johto - Hoenn - Sinnoh - Unova
                    Current Team
                    Fleur the Venusaur, Lv34
                    Toad the Parasect, Lv30
                    Vickee the Victreebel, Lv 30
                      #87    
                    Old July 27th, 2012 (3:46 AM).
                    Bramvdh Bramvdh is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Jul 2012
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 18
                      Seems great! Maybe gonna try it in the future.
                        #88    
                      Old July 27th, 2012 (4:08 AM).
                      Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                      Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                      Memento Mori
                      • Gold Tier
                       
                      Join Date: Jul 2008
                      Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                      Age: 25
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Calm
                      Posts: 14,494
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post
                      and a dark story (if the players can trigger the event, but so far, none had seemed to have done it).
                      WHAT?! There's something like that? o.O
                      I can't even think of where could that even be present...
                      __________________
                      ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                      Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                        #89    
                      Old July 27th, 2012 (5:37 AM).
                      PokeGeisha's Avatar
                      PokeGeisha PokeGeisha is offline
                      Breeder and CompetitiveTrainer
                         
                        Join Date: Jul 2012
                        Location: Virginia
                        Age: 23
                        Gender: Female
                        Nature: Sassy
                        Posts: 44
                        Will this game be as emotional as Ruby Destiny Life of guardians?:D Like when the main character went to the shore to talk to herself and stuff? i loved that part<3
                        __________________
                        This signature has been disabled.
                        Exceeds the 350px height limit.
                        Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

                        You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

                        Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
                          #90    
                        Old July 27th, 2012 (6:41 PM).
                        mavy42's Avatar
                        mavy42 mavy42 is offline
                        I'm back, broz :)
                           
                          Join Date: Apr 2012
                          Location: Philippines
                          Age: 16
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Gentle
                          Posts: 159
                          is it really supposed to be
                          slow med fast in the options?
                          __________________
                          Bye PC !
                          Currently playing Brawl Busters, Grand Chase, Dragon Nest and Ragnarok!
                          Sorry!
                            #91    
                          Old July 28th, 2012 (3:41 AM).
                          destinedjagold's Avatar
                          destinedjagold destinedjagold is offline
                          Oh Hai Thar~
                          • Silver Tier
                           
                          Join Date: May 2007
                          Location: Philippines
                          Age: 26
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Careful
                          Posts: 8,522
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by mavy42 View Post
                          is it really supposed to be
                          slow med fast in the options?
                          I don't remember.
                          But it fits, doesn't it?

                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by PokeGeisha View Post
                          Will this game be as emotional as Ruby Destiny Life of guardians?:D Like when the main character went to the shore to talk to herself and stuff? i loved that part<3
                          Depends though.
                          The story progress more as I continue the hack.

                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

                          WHAT?! There's something like that? o.O
                          I can't even think of where could that even be present...
                          Aside from the main story, another set of events are around to change the story.
                          It has a requirement when it'll be available, and when it will no longer be available.
                          It will be up to the players to discover them.

                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by pokemonpal7 View Post
                          I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, bu when I battled Jude on Route 3-B, after he was looking for Ralts, the screen started panning to the right, into the trees, and it was likwe that after the battle as well. I restarted from my last save point, and took him on again, and it cotinued normally. ???
                          I don't think I remember scripting an event where you can battle Jude in Route 3-B...
                          But if you meant the battle took place in Route 2-A, then I'll check on that.

                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by manutdrule View Post
                          i actually want the "evilteam" concept (bleh team rocket plasma galactic watnot)
                          that all pkmn games have so far to be abolished and a more mature JRPG story to be setup.

                          The "Protag must stop Team "so and so" from capturing/using "insert legendary"" is being reused way to many times and very cliche and dull alr.
                          I...couldn't understand what you are trying to say.
                          The start of your comment sounds like you want the evil team concept, but later, it sounds like you don't want it.

                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Ach7AC View Post
                          I was talking about the old "Leave starting town, get 8 badges, defeat evil team, beat Pokemon League" formula that has been present in all official games and even on most hacks. LoG did break the formula by putting a more stronger emphasis in the Legendary Pokemon storyline and stopping the Dark Organization and Team Earth, albeit while at the same time keeping the badges story sidelined. I was actually quite surprised at the absence of a real Victory Road/E4 and how the story was completed before the 8th gym battle. But I mean that in a good way.
                          I'm not sure yet if SkyLine will be following that formula or not.
                          It's still in development. Changes are always around.
                          __________________


                          FC: 0061-1111-6462
                          TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

                            #92    
                          Old July 28th, 2012 (6:08 AM).
                          war rock exe's Avatar
                          war rock exe war rock exe is offline
                          Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
                             
                            Join Date: Dec 2009
                            Location: wouldn't you like to know?
                            Age: 20
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Hardy
                            Posts: 817
                            YES YOU FINALLY PUT IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been stalking you ever since i saw that little trailer on youtube..... lol jk, but great job!!! I wont try it until it's complete though
                            __________________
                            POKÈMON COLOSSEUM TRILOGY FOR RMXP!! COMING THIS SUMMER!
                            STATUS; BETA 1 70%
                              #93    
                            Old July 28th, 2012 (9:42 AM).
                            lunape's Avatar
                            lunape lunape is offline
                            Bmx laaaaaa
                               
                              Join Date: Jun 2012
                              Location: lowton
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Naughty
                              Posts: 4
                              it says vba doesnt support the file type help?????
                                #94    
                              Old July 28th, 2012 (8:02 PM).
                              sethiey's Avatar
                              sethiey sethiey is offline
                              Probably editing a video
                                 
                                Join Date: Apr 2010
                                Location: Canadia eh.
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Lax
                                Posts: 27
                                Wow great hack! I'm loving it so far, i was wondering if i could do a Let's Play of it for my youtube channel or even make a video about the glitches i've found. Keep up the good work, i look forward to more!

                                ~Seth
                                __________________
                                VCheck out my Youtube Channel content comming soon V
                                http://www.youtube.com/user/LittleGunGames

                                Want you hack tested/played? Just PM and i could start a Lets play!
                                  #95    
                                Old July 29th, 2012 (3:28 AM). Edited July 29th, 2012 by Benesja.
                                Benesja Benesja is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Feb 2010
                                  Posts: 6
                                  Zangoose in route 2-B or 2-a? And what about squirtle?
                                  My team is evee (25) and poliwhirl (25) but I can't seem to defeat kathleen and the other girl now..

                                  Edit: beat the girls with swellow's wing attack :D

                                  My new team is Eevee, poliwhirl,swellow,xatu,mightyena and my favorite: phanpy (caught at lvl 16 in mount starlight),also got a lvl 14 machoke.

                                  Edit: LOOL, just found a lvl 27 Onix after beating that team in mount starlight?

                                  Edit: Done, was pretty fun while it lasted, though you should really fix the level 10 problems because all the gym leaders are having level 10 pokemon.
                                    #96    
                                  Old July 29th, 2012 (9:21 AM).
                                  Volcanix769's Avatar
                                  Volcanix769 Volcanix769 is offline
                                  Known as the Quilava Guy!
                                     
                                    Join Date: Nov 2011
                                    Location: NJ in the U.S
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Careful
                                    Posts: 613
                                    Destinedjagold, there's an error with the OW of N when I was about to leave the forest. Here's a video of it.http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMt857fyuhk
                                    __________________
                                      #97    
                                    Old July 30th, 2012 (6:13 PM).
                                    bluedeedrocks's Avatar
                                    bluedeedrocks bluedeedrocks is offline
                                    Professional Coolguy
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jun 2009
                                      Location: Pennsylvania, United States
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Relaxed
                                      Posts: 39
                                      Why can't I surf at the place where I meet the guy with the OW from Gold/Silver?
                                      __________________
                                      A little linearity never hurt anyone. I feel like I need a little something keeping me in line!



                                        #98    
                                      Old July 30th, 2012 (10:20 PM).
                                      Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                                      Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                                      Memento Mori
                                      • Gold Tier
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jul 2008
                                      Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                                      Age: 25
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Calm
                                      Posts: 14,494
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by lunape View Post
                                      it says vba doesnt support the file type help?????
                                      You forgot to patch it?

                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by bluedeedrocks View Post
                                      Why can't I surf at the place where I meet the guy with the OW from Gold/Silver?
                                      Because you cannot move to the water because there's nothing there
                                      In other words there's a movement block.
                                      __________________
                                      ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                                      Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                                        #99    
                                      Old July 31st, 2012 (6:01 PM).
                                      RoarignSam's Avatar
                                      RoarignSam RoarignSam is offline
                                      The Loose Cannon
                                         
                                        Join Date: Dec 2011
                                        Location: UK
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Relaxed
                                        Posts: 7
                                        Umm, I found a bug? I was training my ralts, after I defeated a Zangoose with it, it now needs: 317718636 experience to level up. Help!!!!!!!!!!
                                        __________________
                                        I don't know what to put here. I'll just put Gnar from League of Legends.

                                          #100    
                                        Old July 31st, 2012 (6:49 PM).
                                        Renegade's Avatar
                                        Renegade Renegade is offline
                                        Time for real life...
                                           
                                          Join Date: Nov 2011
                                          Location: United States
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Careful
                                          Posts: 998
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by RoarignSam View Post
                                          Umm, I found a bug? I was training my ralts, after I defeated a Zangoose with it, it now needs: 317718636 experience to level up. Help!!!!!!!!!!
                                          Screenshot or it didn't happen...
                                          Closed Thread
                                          Quick Reply

                                          Sponsored Links
                                          Thread Tools

                                          Posting Rules
                                          You may not post new threads
                                          You may not post replies
                                          You may not post attachments
                                          You may not edit your posts

                                          BB code is On
                                          Smilies are On
                                          [IMG] code is On
                                          HTML code is Off

                                          Forum Jump


                                          All times are GMT -8. The time now is 4:16 PM.