• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
Having some trouble. I've restarted the hack twice so far, once because I got locked in the Giant Tentacruel battle and couldn't beat him nor could I lose because it would freeze when I switched in my 5th pokemon, regardless of order. And now I can' activate the Primape P1 Gran Prix event because Primeape won't listen to me, AT ALL. I don't mean sometimes, he literally won't listen, the same goes for Charmleon. I noticed that most of the AI I fight are only using the same move over and over again, and always do criticals, sleep powder etc always hit, paralysis stays active (you are always too paralyzed to attack). These are all small problems, but overall they add up to an almost unplayable game.

Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2012
Having some trouble. I've restarted the hack twice so far, once because I got locked in the Giant Tentacruel battle and couldn't beat him nor could I lose because it would freeze when I switched in my 5th pokemon, regardless of order. And now I can' activate the Primape P1 Gran Prix event because Primeape won't listen to me, AT ALL. I don't mean sometimes, he literally won't listen, the same goes for Charmleon. I noticed that most of the AI I fight are only using the same move over and over again, and always do criticals, sleep powder etc always hit, paralysis stays active (you are always too paralyzed to attack). These are all small problems, but overall they add up to an almost unplayable game.
Primeape wont listen untill you start the tournament and charmeleon wont listen untill it evolves into charizard and you complete the charizard chills event which has not been released yet, this is to follow the anime as primeape and charizard dont respect ahs as a trainer at first. As for the giant Tentacruel that sounds like a serious problem, which beta are you using?

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2012
Hey Metapod23

Hey, I've come to both of your threads but i can't find where to download this alsome patch. Can you give me a hand?

SammieLily2

Writer Extraordinare
Years
Go back to your last save, then don't catch the Aerodactyl because there's an event linked to it that involves Jigglypuff showing up and signing it to sleep, whereupon it crashes into the cave. If you really want one there's a hidden Old Amber somewhere in the cave, so take that to the fossil scientist in Cinnibar.

Thank you so much~ Now I'm glad that I save backup files of my games. ^^; (Except I've been stupid and I'll have to start again from Lt. Surge, but oh well.)

Since I need to go back anyways, am I not supposed to let Bulbasaur and Squirtle evolve, or is it okay to let them evolve? I saw something about Bulbasaur not wanting to evolve, so... Just making sure.

Years
I thought the Light Ball doubled Pikachu's Sp. Atk?

Am I the only one who really overlevels his Charmander so it has decent levels as a Charizard?

Haa Haa Haa. So it looks like you follow a straight path. When I told you about Pikachu I meant really it special attack not the physical attack.
Getting your Charmander to evolve into Charizard may cause problems for you

Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2012
hey so I just released my butterfree and I continued to go onto saffron city but the two ladies that tell you that your the 1,000,000 vistor glitch up and don't say anything, so you can't enter saffron. I tried doing the gameshark walk through walls and I tried talking to them in the selph building but it just freezes up. Does anybody know how to get them to do the event?

Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2013
after i beat ritchie i won another round then i lost, prof oak wasnt there, so i came back to pallet town myself, there was the party waiting. (is this supposed to be?)

anyway, i LOVED playing it, but sometimes it is hard to know what you have to do (make some notes in the pkmn-centers maybe?)

i hope to play the next beta soon. (:

Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2012
So I patched my ashgray and I still can't use my old save files. So basically, when you finish one version, in order to play the patch you have to play the entire game over again? Or am I just stuck at the guy who's supposed to take me to cinnabar island for some other reason? Cause I really want to see what happens when when I go to cinnabar island.

Years
Seriously you guys are forcing Meta or someone with authority to post the link on top of the screen so that any newbie could access easily..Please STOP such things and try to read first before posting

Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2012
When will the final version of the game be released with all episodes.. Any Idea. Its almost a year nw since last beta release 3.6.1

Years
Guys please stop all of this. You should know one last time two things...
First is that Meta is a human.. I he is not updating that means he got himself in the life and is very busy with it so please understand that and wait like we all are doing it.
Secondly The download link is on first page of the thread. Scroll down and you will see a big Downloads section where the latest beta is available highlighted bold.
I hope finally you guys are finally sensible enough now...

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2012
After I beat Richie I won all of the next rounds before the Elite Four, and now I'm the number one ranked Kanto Trainer so my next challenge is to beat the Elite Four but the first Elite Four's trainer, Lorelei, is imposible to beat because her pokemons are at lvl. 78 more or less but mine are at lvl.50
Where can I trainer my pokemons to grow up their levels easily?

PD: Sorry for my bad english, i'm spanish.

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2012
Hello,

i really want to download the hack, pokemon Ash Gray, but no download links will show up on this website, how do i download from this website??

Back