• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey!

Years
Hey PC you got a new member! I am a 12 year old boy who loved pokemon since I was 5 years old and love anything sweet, spicy, sour, and chocolate! I love chocolate! And pepperoni pizza! I hope to make friends here and have lots of fun! See you later!

Last edited:

tajaros

Hi I'm dawg
Years
Hello there PokemonGamingForever! :)

You should definitely join some Clubs there are two types Other Clubs and Pokemon Clubs! :)

Have you played Pokemon games then you should try something you should try out some of our hacks in the Emulation Forums they are really good and look like brand new games! :)

Also why not post some in some of our games in the Trivia Sections there are also two types Pokemon Trivia and Other Trivia, there are really fun games there be sure to try out! xD

If you have anymore questions just contact our dear moderators via PM/VM! :)

Anyways welcome and have a nice stay here on Pokecommunity! :)

~tajaros~

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Hey dude, nice to meet ya!

You seem real enthusiastic and friendly, that's what I like to see! I'm sure you'll have no trouble making a ton of friends from all over the world :D

Come say hi on my profile if you ever wanna chat! See you round!

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Chocolate? Yum. Spicy? Eww. Sour? Eh, maybe. Sweet? Hell yeah.

Pizza? Hawaiian. Hold the pepperoni. :P

Welcome to PC!

Cyclone

Back