• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

PokemonX:Spectrum Island Adventures (SU and OOC)

NV

Dracon Leader
Years
۝ RULES ۝

♦ All PC rules apply.
♦ No god-modding. There will be no need since I will set up points for you to show off often.
♦ This is T-Rated, but no REAL swear words (use pokemon terms instead)
♦ If I ask you to change something, please do.
♦ The Show is NOT a good reference for basing your info.
♦ If your character has a Pokedex, do not use it on a Pokemon if there is an X next to its name or photo. That means the pokemon is unique in some way, and I will PM you the Pokedex entry for it.
♦ If you join late, wait for me to write you in.
♦ You may submit NPCs related to your character to me via PM. I will usually find some way to work them in.
♦ If you are going to be absent for more than a week, let me know so I can adjust the story to give you the time you need.
♦ If you have questions, don't EVER hesitate to ask. Chances are I haven't considered everything.
♦ Pokemon Mystery Dungeon items will be used, as well as few items I made myself. if you don't recognize an item feel free to ask as your character in the RP or Out of character in a PM or in this topic.
♦ Pokemon will level up after 4 battles when under level 21, and after 8 battles when level 21 or more. If I slip up, let me know.
♦ If you've read the rules all the way through, name your favorite Pokeball at the beginning of your post.
♦ Make sure to Keep an open mind and have fun
---------------------------
۞ SU Form ۞

Trainer Name: (first and last)
Trainer Type:
Trendy Title: (two words ex: Stinkin' Rich, Very Shy, Super Pumped)
Appearance:
Home Region:
Bio: (Just go over the last four years)
Personality:
Key Item of Choice:
Aura Color: (whatever you think works)
Pokemon Team: (1-3 pokemon. see starting pokemon rules)
-
-
-
---------------------------------
۞ Rules for Starting Pokemon ۞
1. Total levels of pokemon must equal 30 or less. (ex.three lv10s, or two lv15s, or even one lv20, but not three lv16, or two lv20s.)

2. No 5th Gen, Legendary or fake pokemon. (Shiny ONLY if I okay it.)

3. Can have one hold item out of:
Binding Band
Black Belt
Green Scarf
Blue Scarf
Choice Band
Choice Scarf
Expert Belt
Focus Band
Muscle Band
Pink Bow/Scarf
Red Scarf
Silk Scarf
Yellow Scarf

For more information, check the main topic.

Last edited:

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Just a small question, is joint posting allowed?
I'm asking because, well, there's three characters in the plane, and it'll be kinda odd if they don't speak or at least exchange glares or something.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Wait, there was a link to a video in the BEGGINING text :O
I didn't knew what to write, but I'm now inspired :D
But I feel dumb 'cause I didn't saw it -.-

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Yeah, sure, that'll be great!
But thing is, what do we write about?
I can only think of Adan staring around, and petting Pudgey, the fat Pidgey.
I'm thinking we introduce ourselves, talk about our pokemon team or what we did before we came here, then start talking about what we expect from this trip.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
That could work, but I think we'll need to discuss that over PMs, that way we can decide who'll say what things without filling this thread with lots of posts.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Safari ball.

Trainer Name
: Seph Kane

Trainer Type:super nerd
Trendy Title: master tactition
Appearance:
42516.jpg

I can easily get a written form too.

Home Region: Sinnoh
Bio: Seph barely noticed the closing off of borders since he himself was always closed off. His brains were what gave him the stereotype nerd, but he wasn't a full on geek. He was a strategist above all things. He trained himself and his pokemon for very precise battling. He'd get practice in everyday before having to go work at his parents' store. For the majority of Sephs life the place was doing great, but he was oblivious to the shop's inability to get goods from other regions. Seph's life has mostly fallen apart since then. With his family store unable to stock the majority of its goods Seph's family has fallen into debt. Hearing about the tournament Seph decided he'd make use of his training o get them out of the financial trouble.

Personality: Seph is a very solitary person. He prefer his privacy, and keeps many secrets. He finds that if he doesn't connect with people then his problems don't befall them and their problems don't befall him. As a trainer Seph is obsessed with strategy his own and others. His number one annoyance is when trainers fight without any strategy since they often are no challenge.
Key Item of Choice: itemfinder
Aura Color: rain cloud gray
Pokemon Team:

Electivire X, Turbine: expert belt : thunder punch, shock wave, low kick, ice punch. Lvl 30 ((perfectly done))

picture.php

Last edited:

NV

Dracon Leader
Years
Safari ball.

Trainer Name
: Seph Kane

Trainer Type
:super nerd
Trendy Title: master tactition
Appearance:
42516.jpg

I can easily get a written form too.

Home Region: Sinnoh
Bio: Seph barely noticed the closing off of borders since he himself was always closed off. His brains were what gave him the stereotype nerd, but he wasn't a full on geek. He was a strategist above all things. He trained himself and his pokemon for very precise battling. He'd get practice in everyday before having to go work at his parents' store. For the majority of Sephs life the place was doing great, but he was oblivious to the shop's inability to get goods from other regions. Seph's life has mostly fallen apart since then. With his family store unable to stock the majority of its goods Seph's family has fallen into debt. Hearing about the tournament Seph decided he'd make use of his training o get them out of the financial trouble.

Personality: Seph is a very solitary person. He prefer his privacy, and keeps many secrets. He finds that if he doesn't connect with people then his problems don't befall them and their problems don't befall him. As a trainer Seph is obsessed with strategy his own and others. His number one annoyance is when trainers fight without any strategy since they often are no challenge.
Key Item of Choice: itemfinder
Aura Color: rain cloud gray
Pokemon Team:

Electivire, Turbine: expert belt : thunder punch, shock wave, low kick, ice punch. Lvl 30 ((perfectly done))
Absolutely love this....
I'll see if I can figure something out for you to do while you wait for the plane.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
... you love the shortest SU I've ever written. .day backwards love I

EDIT: also read the IC thread again, and I'll add a hat to Seph's clothing. a fedora, why? because I have a fedora irl and its awesome. so there we go shy guy with a hat.

Last edited:
Back