• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
I'm not sure, but I thought pokepark had their own ID, these had ID of the catcher or getter, hope that makes sense??

Yes that makes sense, but I think the ID and OT are supposed to be the people who hatch the egg. (Pokepark events come in Egg form if i'm not mistaken)

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
Years
Just catch me on here, I don't need to breed 1, I can just give you 1 that I have!!

Thank you :) I've got another trade in the works, but I think that one will be a shiny. I don't know if they'll have the same moveset, so I'll still need the one from you. Is there anything in particular that I could get for you?

Last edited:

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
Years
I don't mind to give you one of mine, but I never see you on here to make the trade!!

I know, right? o.O I have a Spanish final in an hour and a half or so. My time zone is Central Standard (US). I'll probably be available around 1pm my time. If I'm on before then, send me a message or VM to let me know that you're there, if you don't mind.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I can never seem to be on at the same time you are! Whats your timezone?
I'm in the US EST time zone, I don't normally get on til after 8pm!!
I know, right? o.O I have a Spanish final in an hour and a half or so. My time zone is Central Standard (US). I'll probably be available around 1pm my time. If I'm on before then, send me a message or VM to let me know that you're there, if you don't mind.

Same as above!!

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
Years
I don't really have anything to trade for a shiny one :< I haven't gotten the hang of RNG breeding, so I just have to rely on running into one.

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
Years
I wish I had something to trade for the shiny one! But yes, the female would be amazing.

As I said, I let my boyfriend's kiddo erase my file on Platinum, so I no longer have the event shiny beast legendaries to unlock Zoark myself.

Last edited:

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
Hello again, would you still trade for shinies even if it's not the giveaway? I'm interested in your shiny Electrike.

Back