• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

PokemonX:Spectrum Island Adventures

NV

Dracon Leader
Years
role_play_banner_by_envythelight-d3db04q.png

۝ STORY ۝

Five years ago in the Hoenn Region, Mossdeep Labs preformed a top secret experiment using technology from several neighboring regions. Though it was promised that the project would be made public after its launch, the project failed horribly and was never made public. Because of this, a quiet mistrust arose between several of the regions involved. The Sinnoh, Hoenn, Kanto, and even Johto regions were beginning to close borders to keep the other regions from using their technology, be it a machine to restore fossils, or even the newest Poketech App.

Closed borders and tension between regions caused for a significant decline in the amount of trainers in each respective region. With the exception of the Unova region, only a handful of trainers would keep to the trade, the divided regions unable to support trainers on their own.

The distrust became stronger over the next five years until finally, to calm this issue once and for all, five pokemon legends, using their influence in the pokemon world, created the Spectrum Islands, and with the reluctant permission of the main regions, invited trainers to take the ultimate challenge.

"Who can make it to Battle Islands Final Challenge? Are you ready to become a pokemon legend?"

The event seemed to be similar to a gym challenge, but very few details about it were disclosed. Almost all the public knew was that the event took place in a group of islands far from the disputing regions, Originally an empty region save for a small population of pokemon, it had recently gone under some changes in preparation for the event. These were the Spectrum Islands.

On all the fliers and announcements for the island there was this message:

"Sponsored by Elite Four Lance, Pokemaster Red, The Pokemon Professor Oak, and two anonymous supporters."

But trouble is brewing on the Spectrum Islands, and for a particular group of criminals, there was an entirely different sort of invite.

"Loyal members from the teams Galactic and Rocket, come to the Spectrum Islands, for I have need of your skills."

Though there are many entries, only the select few with the most potential are given the ticket and badge case required to get to the island. These lucky trainers wait to board the plane that will take them to the Spectrum Islands, and the greatest pokemon adventure to this day.

۝ IMPORTANT CHARACTERS AND TERMS ۝

This RP ties into the Pokemon universe through the games, and partly the manga (though mostly for names). This list will be updated with any important names of characters or terms, so be sure to check back.

Spoiler:

۝ MAP ۝

spectrum_islands_map_by_envythelight-d4m3te3.png

۝ RULES ۝

♦ All PC rules apply.
♦ No god-modding. There will be no need since I will set up points for you to show off often.
♦ This is T-Rated, but no REAL swear words (use pokemon terms instead)
♦ If I ask you to change something, please do.
♦ The Show is NOT a good reference for basing your info.
♦ If your character has a Pokedex, do not use it on a Pokemon if there is an X next to its name or photo. That means the pokemon is unique in some way, and I will PM you the Pokedex entry for it.
♦ If you join late, wait for me to write you in.
♦ You may submit NPCs related to your character to me via PM. I will usually find some way to work them in.
♦ If you are going to be absent for more than a week, let me know so I can adjust the story to give you the time you need.
♦ If you have questions, don't EVER hesitate to ask. Chances are I haven't considered everything.
♦ Pokemon Mystery Dungeon items will be used, as well as few items I made myself. If you don't recognize an item feel free to ask as your character, or in an out of character PM (or use the OOC Thread here)
♦ Pokemon will level up after 4 battles when under level 21, and after 8 battles when level 21 or more. If I slip up, let me know.
♦ If you've read the rules all the way through, name your favorite Pokeball at the beginning of your post.
♦ Make sure to Keep an open mind and have fun​

---------------------------
۞ SU Form ۞

Trainer Name: (first and last)
Trainer Type:
Trendy Title: (two words ex: Stinkin' Rich, Very Shy, Super Pumped)
Appearance:
Home Region:
Bio: (Just go over the last four years)
Personality:
Key Item of Choice:
Aura Color: (whatever you think works)
Pokemon Team: (1-3 pokemon. see starting pokemon rules)
-
-
-
---------------------------------
۞ Rules for Starting Pokemon ۞
1. Total levels of pokemon must equal 30 or less. (ex.three lv10s, or two lv15s, or even one lv20, but not three lv16, or two lv20s.)

2. No 5th Gen, Legendary or fake pokemon. (Shiny ONLY if I okay it.)

3. Can have one hold item out of:
Binding Band
Black Belt
Green Scarf
Blue Scarf
Choice Band
Choice Scarf
Expert Belt
Focus Band
Muscle Band
Pink Bow/Scarf
Red Scarf
Silk Scarf
Yellow Scarf

Last edited:

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Dude, this looks nice! :D
I'll give it a shot, as I have lots of free time!

Aaaanyways, here it goes:
BTW The standard Pokeball is and will always be my favorite!
If there's something I need to change/expand/remove, I'll be more than glad to do so.

Trainer Name: Adrastos "Adan" Sacramenti
Trainer Type: Cameraman
Trendy Title: Awesome Dude
Appearance: Adan wears a red cap, always backwards, and with a bit of his pure-black hair always coming out of it. His face is quite round, even when he isn't fat at all. His eyes are of a sea blue color. He's very thin and has a height of little more than six feet. His skin is a little tanned, due to the constant time he spends outside under the sunlight when filming something.

His usual clothing consists of skin-tight denim jeans, a red sleeveless shirt with a Pikachu in its back, a black belt with some slots where he puts his Pokeballs and a pair of black shoes.
Home Region: Kanto
Bio: Even when he's referred to as a cameraman, he doesn't identify himself with that Trainer class, as he's not working for any TV program, he just likes to film stuff. Four years ago, he received a Pokedex from Professor Oak in his hometown of Pallet Town. His goal is to see each and every Pokemon in the world, just like a lot of other trainers, but he's more interested in filming that filling the Dex.
When he was twelve, someone from Saffron offered him the chance of being a cameraman for a TV show, but, since he doesn't sees himself as a cameraman, he declined this offer.
Adan doesn't have many strong Pokemon, but those who he has…, they're quite rare. He hasn't tried to earn any badges, as his Pokemon aren't strong enough to face a Gym Leader.
One year ago, Adan heard about the Spectrum Islands from Professor Oak, immediately he saw this as a chance of catching rare Pokemon. Adan saw this as a perfect chance for filming something more than Rattata.
Professor Oak told him he could also earn badges while he's traveling to see more Pokemon.
That's why he wants to go to the Islands, in part for seeing more Pokemon and earning some badges, but it's mostly for filming stuff.
Personality: Adan has a self-esteem as high as heaven, so it's hard for someone to make him feel down. He cares deeply for his Pokemon, but is not as skilled in fight as he is filming. Most people will find him somewhat annoying, as he always carries his camera all around. He doesn't has many friend because of this. Still, he's not bothered, at least he's got Pokemon by his side. Adan will never give up in a Pokemon battle, even if he can't win it, he would rather preffer to lose horribly befor thinking of giving up. He has good relationships with his Pokemon..., at least, most of them.
Key Item of Choice: Pokedex :P
Aura Color: Green
Pokemon Team: :

Pudgy_Pidgey.png

Pudgey/PIDGEY X male Lv. 8 (It's a Pidgey X according to NV)
Holding Pink Bow

Pudgey was born fatter than the regular Pidgey, because of his additional weight he's unable to fly. Pudgey wants to fly more than anything else, and so, he's desperately trying to get rid of his additional weight. Adan found it while filming Rattata and Pidgey in Route 1, and it was the first Pokemon he caught. Adan and Pudgey go out every morning and start training in order for Pudgey to be able to fly, with no results as of yet…

Pugey is very loyal and would never stay inside his Pokeball, he's very affective and all, but since he can't walk very fast, Adan has to carry it from one place to another.
- Tackle
- Sand Attack

attachment.php

Macho/BUTTERFREE X female Lv.12 (It's also X according to NV)

Adan received Macho as a gift from his parents the day he received his Pokedex, his father caught it a long time ago when he went to the Sevii Islands. Macho has adifferent coloration derived form the tropical weather of the Sevii Islands. It was Adan's third Pokemon. Macho doesn't obey most of what Adan says, mainly because he has no gym badges. Even whe Macho refuses to obey, it's quite a strong Pokemon, but Adan rarely uses it since he needs badges for her to obey. His father named it Macho because he iroically thought Butterfree was a male...

Macho is strong, sweet and yet very shy…, since she doesn't know Adan at all, she won't listen to what he says unless he proves he's a strong Trainer.
- Confusion
- Poison Powder
- Sleep Powder
- Stun Spore

001.png

Bob/BULBASAUR male Lv.10

This was Adan's second Pokemon. A gift from Professor Oak the day he received a Pokedex. Adan wanted to refuse this Bulbasaur, since he already had a Pokemon (Pudgey), but Professor Oak insisted him to take it.

Bob is a very smiley Pokemon that loves Pokemon battles…, and food. He's very attached to Adan and gets involved in fight with Pudgey very often because of his jealousy.
- Tackle
- Growl
- Leech Seed
- Vine Whip

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2012
I like the idea of it.. I have enough time on my hands to do it as well. Consider me in. My only question is are egg moves allowed? Or even special moves? Like Extrmespeed on a Dratini, or Hydro Pump on a Bagon.

Name: Nero Vulcan

Trainer Type: Dragon Tamer

Trendy Title: Dragonic Destroyer

Appearance: Short, silver hair that his mother loves to called a "crazed mess". Nero is quite tall and large, standing a full six foot and one inches, weighing roughly 187 pounds. His eyes are a deep blue, just like the oceans he wants to travel. Being a dragon tamer, he wears quit the assortment of clothing. Having a suit that's main color is black, trimmed on the edges with a purple color. He wears boots that are the same color as the main part of the suit, tucking the ends of his pants into them usually. He wars a long, high-collared caped. Being purple, as to match the trimming, and black on the underside.

Home Region: Johto

Bio: Born and raised in the city of Blackthorn, Johto region. A place renowned for their Dragon types, and Pokemon similar. Nero was no exception to this. Loving them the first time he met one. When he was roughly twelve, he witnessed a battle between cousins Clair and Lance. The former being the city Gym Leader, and the latter being the Champion of the Pokemon League in Johto and Kanto. The battle inspired Nero, and sparked his love for Pokemon. From that day forth he wanted to be as strong as Lance, training everyday to do this. Recently he has returned from Mt.Silver. The area was hard to get into as it borders Kanto and Johto, and with the tension between the regions.. Security was tight. Having trained and done some research on the local Dragon types, and dragon-like Pokemon there, he returned, just in time to hear about the new challenge. Nero knew this would the perfect chance to start his journey and prove himself.

Personality: Nero is calm, calculating, and deciphers every move that he and his opponent make before deciding what to do. He is usually a man of few words, and prefers to not talk, unless need be. Believing that actions have value, words have next to none. He can be quiet cold, and at times cruel, or possibly seeming sadistic, as he loves to battle, and even more than battling, he loves winning. Hes relentless on his opponents, and seems to never let down, enjoying each second of it. Even though he seems to be quiet spiteful and aloof, Nero can be caring, and he would never let someone hurt another person, or Pokemon, even if they are not his own. He can be insightful much of the time, but, as much as he attempts to hide it, he is quite easy to overwhelm with is own emotions.
Key Item of Choice:
Aura Color: Light Blue
Pokemon Team:

Bulldozer/Bagon Male Lv. 6

Bulldozer was a gift to Nero from the Elders of the Dragon Shrine in his hometown of Blackthorn. At first Bulldozer was shy.. But he soon earned his nickname as he seemed to enjoy destroying everything and anything he could with his iron hard head.. Hes short tempered and loves to start fights.. Even against things much stronger.
-Rage
-Bite
-Leer
-Thrash

Draco/Dratini Male Lv. 16

Draco was the first Pokemon that Nero had received. It was a gift from Claire and Lance after he witnessed a battle between the two. Seeing his excitement, the two decided to give him a Pokemon just as hyperactive as he was. Draco is playful and loves to have fun. Hes almost never calm, opposite to his trainer.
-Wrap
-Thunder Wave
-Dragon Breath
-Dragon Rage

Tyrant/Larvitar Male Lv. 8

Tyrant is perhaps Draco's most aggressive Pokemon. Outclassing Bulldozer when it comes to a love for destruction. Tyrant is a strong asset to his team, but a risk to use, because he hates to stop battling. Even when its already over. Being the newest addition to the team, Nero has had little bonding time with him, but Tyrant has grown attached rather quickly, and seems to try and guard Nero from others.
-Bite
-Leer
-Sandstorm
-Iron Head

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2013
I understand that the story of the RP would not allow it, but is there a specific reason you're disallowing Unova Pokemon? I'm just asking because it kind of looks like you set up the story deliberately so that they couldn't be included.

NV

Dracon Leader
Years
I understand that the story of the RP would not allow it, but is there a specific reason you're disallowing Unova Pokemon? I'm just asking because it kind of looks like you set up the story deliberately so that they couldn't be included.
I need to directly control the Unova pokemon involvement, seeing as I don't yet know them all by heart.

Edit: Egg moves are allowed. Try not to abuse that rule though.
three more entries before we can begin

There were some Character features that I Found great last time if you need ideas you can try one of these:
A trainer from the Orre region (I didn't mention it in the summary but it's involved too.)
A trainer who was once a member of team neo rocket when they were young.(They were going to have a huge part both times in the RP...(hint hint))
A trainer with a pokemon team thats level total was under the max (like only one level 10 pokemon or two level 7 pokemon)
A stow-away on the Plane (pretty fun writing a story for him)
A pokemon breeder with an adorable pokemon (one time it was a Diglet in a berry pot another time it was a Sunkern that traveled by pocket)
A shy trainer with a hat (Just because there's a running gag with one of the trainers involving hats.)

Last edited:

The Sceptile King

Just came back from a break!
Years
Trainer Name:Steel Surge
Trainer Type: CoolGuy
Trendy Title:Surge's Son
Appearance:he has a black tee-top with jeans that go to his feet, he wears a raichu necklace to remind him of his father Lt Surge, He also has blonde hair
Home Region:Kanto
Bio: Steel Obtained his first pokemon at the age of 11; it was a gift from his father. His father gave him a pichu, that pichu is the child of Lt. Surge's Raichu. When steel was 12 he ventured out from vermilion ciity and went to cities like cerulean, Saffron, and celadon. Steel couldnt beat any of the three gyms. After the third gym he attempted he headed home. At age 13 Steel Amputated his leg watching a gym battle, Raichu accidently shocked it while aiming for a burrowing diglet. Several months later Professor Elm saw Steel at the Harbor and gave him a pokedex, that same day Steel caught a drowsee thinking it was an electric type to give to his dad, but after research Steel found it was a psychic type. Steel didnt want to disapoint his dad with the wrong type so Steel kept it himself. Pichu and Drowsee got along really well so steel didnt have any regrets keeping Drowsee.When Steel turned 14 Lt. Surge got a letter in the mail requesting for him to go to battle island. Surge thought about going himself, but he gave the invitation to his son. After that Steel was off
Personality:He is a calm person that would do anything for his friends and loved ones.
Key Item of Choice:Pokedex
Aura Color:Bright Yellow
Pokemon Team:
PCP172.png

Pichu

Picha (Male)

lvl 12

Thunderpunch
Charm
Sweet kiss
Tail Whip

Yellow Scarf

Picha was Steel's first pokemon, on the way Steel and picha agreed to aim for the badge that lets them cancel evolution so Picha could be a Pichu forever. Picha was bred by Lt. Surge and given to Steel as a present. Ever since that day when picha was given to Steel they have been best friends

108px-096Drowzee_Dream.png

Drowzee

Drowow (Male)

lvl 9

Hypnosis
Confusion
Disable
Toxic

Drowow was intended as a gift for Steel's father to show his thanks for Picha, but Lt. Surge told Steel that he could only accept Electric types as gifts, but seeing the sadness in his son's eyes Surge gave Drowow Toxic

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
My Middle name is free time.
I believe I beat the deadline.
Trainer Name: Hunter "Shaggy" Davis
Trainer Type: Ace Trainer
Trendy Title: Heroic Champion
Appearance: Five feet, five inches, skinny, about one hundred ten pounds. He has long, shaggy, dark green hair. He always wears blue jeans and plaid button up shirts unbuttoned with a white t-shirt underneath. He wears his lucky beanie, half grey, and half navy blue. He has glasses, all black frames with round lenses. He has deep hazel eye and a wispy beard. He always wears the same pair of tennis shoes that are pure white, with deep black shoe strings. He has a grey backpack with multiple pockets that he keeps random things in each pocket. His face is mature, and looks more like he's fifteen. His voice is unnaturally deep, and can accidentally sound creepy.
Home Region: Kanto
Bio: Hunter has been an awkward kid as long as everyone could remember. He had an awkwardly deep voice. He grew up in Viridian City, and spent most of his time having adventures in the Viridian Forest, running from Beedrill swarms, and talking with the local bug catchers. He had only a few friends, but they were true friends, and he would fight to the death (metaphorically speaking of course) for them. They left for their journey when they were all ten, leaving Hunter behind. He started his Pokemon journey only just recently because of his parents over protectiveness. He was angry with them, but he loved them just the same. After four years of staying behind, his parents finally gave him their permission to start on his journey. He received a Pokedex, and picked a Charmander to start with on his journey. He traveled for months, and caught his second member of his team, a Psyduck after a difficult battle with his newly evolved Charmeleon. He headed to the island with hopes of winning, and proving himself to the world.
Personality: He's awkward, constantly says things that no one would dare to say, or points out the obvious, though most of it is on purpose. He would protect any of his friends to the death, and gets random bursts of strength when he's protecting them. He's always smiling, even when things are looking like the end. He's light hearted and doesn't care if people insult him. He merely comes up with a witty come back. He has a large amount of wit, but that is the main reason he only had a few friends.
Key Item of Choice: Useless Tri Pass, Useless S.S. Ticket, Folding Bicycle from Cerulean, and a Good Rod.
Aura Color: Forest Green with Golden outline
Pokemon Team: Charmeleon: Inferno: Level 17: Ember, Metal Claw, Scratch, Iron Tail
Inferno is a gift from Prof. Oak as well as a Pokedex. He's competitive, and lively, but also fearless, and caring for any other Pokemon that he's fought alongside.
Psyduck: Mallard: Level 13: Water Gun, Confusion, Psychic, Disable
Mallard is Hunter's second Pokemon. He was well earned, as Inferno had the type disadvantage. Mallard is silent, and tends to win battles by sitting back and watching the opponent's strategy, usually going second. He enjoys Inferno's company, and hardly leaves his side except for battles.

Theme song: More Than a Feeling by Boston

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
yeah.... I was able to jot down your pokemon on the record but I'd like to be able to see the full thing without needing to highlight the text, so if you could just edit the text That'd be great.
Alright.No problemo.All though it is black on mine.

Did that color help with the visual?

RP will start in 3 hours (midnight in my time zone) Any Sign ups and questions after that need to be done in the OOC topic.

Quick question, what time zone are you in? It's 2 AM here.

Last edited:

NV

Dracon Leader
Years
lets BEGIN

In Saffron city three entries from kanto are lead onto a plane that had just arrived. They don't see the outside but the inside is a rather odd looking passenger area. There are only 12 seats in total which are paired into two rows on either side of the room. One of the back left seats is taken by a trainer from Sinnoh known as Seph Kane. Hunter "Shaggy" Davis and Steel Surge are seated in the back right seats (With Steel getting a window seat). And Adrastos "Adan" Sacramenti is given a seat infront of those two. A short time passes and the plane takes off.

Meanwhile in Blackthorne city Nero Vulcan is waiting inside the Dragons Den for the plane to arrive when he spots a Man in his late twenties with messy burnt orange hair and a goatee Sleeping against the wall of the cave.

Last edited:

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Seph had an exhausted look on his face. he'd been stuck on this plane for hours, and wasn't allowed to get off at this stop since they would leave almost immediately after the others got on. Seph let out a heavy sigh, and took out his notebook. He kept a careful record of his training progress, and often reviewed it. Turbine's and his own training were the key to their chances here. Seph's only pokemon was a mysterious one. He had gotten him as an egg and he'd been very persistent with evolution. He'd gone from Elekid to Electabuzz to Electivire in very little time. In addition to that he'd always been a bit different. He had slicked back horns as an Elekid, two tails as an Electabuzz, and four tails as an Electivire along with a more muted fur color. Those traits aside turbine was a powerhouse. He had tons of physical strength as well as special attack power. With Seph's tactics the duo were rather well known in their home town for solving problems. In fact solving a problem was what earned turbine his name. Seph began to reminisce.

Turbine was just a hatchling then. A little Elekid, but still impressively strong. A heavy storm hit Seph's home town, and a terrible black out hit. Without power the town was in a bit of a bind. Especially Seph's family's store. The refrigerated section was going to spoil, and since most of the rest of the store was barren it was crucial to the business. In a moment of quick thinking Seph began to rewire the fridge and his Elekid began providing power. He was acting as a generator, and the way he spun his arms around to produce power made Seph think of a turbine, so thusly his name was made. In retrospect it wasn't that big of a thing, but Seph was proud anyway. Even then they made a great team.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Well, heretostay and I are (finally) done with our joint post.

Ayways, without further ado:

POKEMON X: SPECTRUM ISLAND ADVENTURES
Adrastros Sacramenti / Hunter Davis

Adan was sitting, comfortable as could be, inside of the plain, Pudgey was sleeping over his lap, curled in a way that made him look like a small ball of feathers. Adan was staring at the seat he had in front, which was empty, while he slowly closed his eyes. Quickly after this, he fell asleep.

In his dream, he was holding his camera, filming a Rattata which was way bigger than usual, he sort of expects things like that in the Spectrum Islands, Pokémon which look different from the usual. Around him were several trees that he hadn't seen before, some were very tall, with deep, green vegetation, and other were so small, you could actually step over them. He's way too excited to arrive, but he won't show he is, after all, he must remain professional.

He was filming the Rattata, hoping to hear his cry, but the Pokémon opened its mouth, and from inside it, a huge 'Psy!' came out.

Adan opened his eyes, Pudgey was gone, and he could still hear that weird cry.

Haru jumped up as Mallard got out of his pokeball and started to run down the aisle with an obese Pidgey behind him. "Come back!" he shouted and jumped up to run into one of the other contestants.

"Sorry about that." he sighed, stood up, and rubbed the back of his head. "I'm Hunter, but you can call me Shaggy. Who are you?"

"I'm Adan," he said, "And that's Pudgey." He pointed with his finger at the obese Pidgey that was observing them from a short distance.

"Pudgey?" Hunter said.

"I'm no good with nicknames, seriously, my Bulbasaur's name is Bob!"

Conversation started as the two introduced themselves. Hunter said he's excited for a challenge, and has a very high and mighty opinion of forming a two man team. He intends to 'Catch em all". He longs to be a hero,and looks at this tournament like the moment to be one, to repair the bonds between the 5 regions. He wonders about the food, dorms and stadiums as well as areas to catch new pokemon for his team.

Adan only accepted heading towards the Islands because he's bored of just filming Rattata in Route 1 all day long, every day. He hopes to find a way to teach Pudgey how to fly, and also to stop the constant fights between his Pokemon. And with the badges, he hopes that Macho, his pink male Butterfree, finally obeys him. But he's not so selfish, he also wants to contribute in bringing peace back to the world, even when he's unsure of how exactly that can be done. And he's excited to film every single bit of the Spectrum Islands, perhaps even filming a documental in the progress.

Last edited:

NV

Dracon Leader
Years
An monotone announcement came over the speakers: "We will be landing in our last stop of Johto in a few minutes, please prepare for landing." The womans voice sounded unimpressed and slightly irritated and the message was short and not very detailed. Anyone could tell that the voice was of someone who was bored out of their mind.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
"Oh boy been through half the world in one day, but haven't gotten to see anything but the airports." Seph groaned.

He'd finished updating his notebook, and spell checked it twice. If the airplane was bigger he'd bring out Turbine, but it wouldn't be a good idea for him to be out in the tiny cabin. It seemed there was only one choice. he'd have to (gulp) socialize. ((DUN DUN DUN)). Seph sighed and turned round to look at those who had boarded at the last stop. He saw two people discussing some stuff, and one more person int he row ahead of them.

"Anyone know what time zone we're in right now? my watch has been showing the wrong time for like ten hours." Seph asked any of the three new comers.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haru had just passed out after a voiced called out during his large conversation with Adan,and was having a crazy dream. He was in the middle of Viridian Forest, an angry swarm of beedrill right on his tail. "OH CRAP!" he was sprinting as fast as possible, the angry swarm close behind.

He dashed through the trees, dodging each root and beedrill that dared to attack him. He finally tripped over a root. He spun around to see a beedrill speeding towards his face, and rolled out of the way.

The beedrill's stinger stuck in the ground, but the entire swarm rushed him, and he awoke.

"AHHHHHH" he screamed. He was still on the plane....he sighed.

Last edited:

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
POKEMON X: SPECTRUM ISLAND ADVENTURES
Adrastros Sacramenti

"Sorry dude, I've never been good with this whole time-zone thing." Adan said to a guy with a rather lonesome look.

After a while his conversation with Hunter had finally ceased, and Adan had gone back to his seat. After being comfortable for a while, Pudgey jumped and landed over his lap, making Adan release a small cry of pain. He settled down after the obese Pidgey curled up like a ball.

Adan began dreaming once again. He was now in an unknown stadium, surrounded by an over-excited crowd that filled his ears with jeers as much as cheers. He was holding a trophy, he wasn't sure of where he was, but he was sure that he had just become a champion of whatever place that was.

The sunlight went through his hair almost making it shine as he was slowly heading to the center of the stadium, holding the trophy high in the air with both hands, tears of joy streaming down his face.

"AHHHHHH" A sudden scream snapped him out of his slumber, also startling Pudgey.

It was Hunter, who just sighed in relief after that.

Last edited:
Back