• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: POKEMON BRUTAL EMERALD

Years
  • Seen May 1, 2016
This is my second rom hack called Pokemon Brutal Emerald!

FEAUTURES
-New trainers
-Edited maps
-A huge portion of Pokemon are edited, whether it's a small change to a moveset or a complete makeover.
-Increased difficulty
-A much wider range of Pokemon catchable
And more!

POKEMON CHANGES
Here is a list of every edit made to a Pokemon in this hack.

Spoiler:

EDIT: I edited a couple of pokemon because they were just plain broken. Here is a list of what I edited:
Spoiler:

The beta is updated to include those changed.

BUGS
The wild pokemon data is screwed up in steven's room in Granite cave. You can encounter randomly leveled sunfloras in there, if somebody would tell me how to fix this it'd be greatly appreciated! I also had to remove the grass in petalburg woods due to this same problem.

MEDIA
Spoiler:

THE BETA ENDS AFTER FLANNERY'S GYM

The next release will go up to the sixth gym.

That's it, enjoy the hack!

Last edited:

Munchlax11

Munch?
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 15, 2014
[SIZE="a"]This looks like an interesting hack! It looks like you've put a lot of work into it as well. I'll try it out for sure.[/SIZE]

Years
  • Seen May 1, 2016
This looks like an interesting hack! It looks like you've put a lot of work into it as well. I'll try it out for sure.
Thank you! I did put a lot of work into this, I hope people enjoy it. I'm working on the second beta now, it goes up to Flannery's gym. It should be out soon!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 1, 2016
I hate to say it but the rom glitched up and there won't be a second beta. I have fixed said bug and the hack will be made!

Last edited:

Pinta77

I've heard hacking emerald opens a whole new door to stupid little glitches and bugs. Back up your Rom often

Years
  • Seen May 1, 2016
I've heard hacking emerald opens a whole new door to stupid little glitches and bugs. Back up your Rom often
I've had some pretty stupid glitches happen to me, most of them are corrected now though. Thanks for the advice!

i found an error:
9241_MonAug010312pm_Pokemon%20Emerald_01.png
Thanks for pointing that out! The next beta which goes up to Flannery's gym should be out today or tomorrow. Thanks for playing!

Years
  • Seen May 1, 2016
Sorry for double posting but the second beta is out now! It goes up to flannery's gym. I also fixed two bugs, one found by myself and another found by hacker bisharp.

Back