• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Spoilers] Ash Pokemon Returning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy

just a guy
Years
The writers actually remembered that Ash had a Primeape! Yup, I'm totally late to the party here. This gives me some hope that if some of Ash's old Pokémon do get called upon for the World Tournament though, that somehow Primeape will be called upon too. It'd be great to see him after so long of thinking that the writers forgot about him, along with Pidgeot and Butterfree. Although, by the looks of it, I don't think we might get to see Pidgeot make an appearance, much less Butterfree. Which makes sense I guess, since it'd be hard to get in touch with them since Ash more or less let them go on their own rather than with someone.

Also, I agree with Kirbychu. I can see the writers bringing in some of Ash's old Pokémon for the World Tournament so they can then later focus on Ash's Unova team for the League. I would like to see some of the lesser used Pokémon come back among Primeape of course. It's always exciting though whenever any of Ash's old Pokémon that we haven't seen in so long come back. Maybe we'll even get another evolution like we got with Cyndaquil in Sinnoh. I'd like that.

Years
i would love to see that!

and on the note of Butterfree...

Spoiler:

(i apologize if this reply was awkward)

Luckily, that was just a translation error made by some fans that spread like wildfire. As far as we know, Ash's Butterfree is alive and well and even appeared in the Japanese opening "Spurt".

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 9, 2017
Ash's pokemon are returning! I want Charizard to return and rip through everyone.

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
Years
Hah! The anime acts as if Glalie is a good Pokemon...hehe, silly writers.

but oh my god CHARIZARD. Hey maybe they're actually gonna try making something good this time.

I love Glalie, Its a bad competitive pokemon like really bad, but for some reason i think it is awesome. Yeah I enjoy old Pokemon being brought back but i hope they get some actually screen time, not like last time where most of the pokemon just appeared played with ash for about 3 minutes and were not seen again.

Last edited:

NixChill

Who Ya Callin' Pinhead?
Years
hard to believe that primape is back! he has not been seen since the first season! really crossing my fingers that lapras, butterfree and pidgeot will return as well! but I don't see no bulbasaur, muk, noctowl, swellow, totodile, sceptile or snorlax. maybe their just not in the picture.....
but if you look closely you will see tracy right next to heracross. he will probably return. maybe brock will return too!
the pokemon most exciting to see? torkoal, because I loved how he use to be so clumsy! it would be great to see him in action again! i wonder how ash's unova pokemon will react to the others.......
I would like to see scraggy go head to head with one of ash's fighting types like primape or heracross. that would be just completely awesome.......

SneakerTheOtter

Otter Power!
Years
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 21, 2015
Lapras, Butterfree, and Pidgeot are the only ones I didn't see. Even Charizard made an appearance, as did Primeape (yay!)

I reckon they'll be used in the World Tournament like they were in some of the regional leagues - the team changes every battle, and he ends up using most of the ones he owns.

PokeGeisha

Breeder and CompetitiveTrainer
Years
Aww I love Primeape!! the next one i hope for is Pidegot Since Ash told him he would promise him he would come back for him .-.

danaxe

I long for kyurem powerz
Years
hey just thinking maybye pidgeot got in such a bad mood that ash didnt get back that in a special of conquest

it joins the flying nation and fights ash

and the flying nation gives ash a braviary for it

just an idea

Soar

n00b
Years
It would be amazing if Ash got back his first season pokemon! It would be especially cool if he did another season with them !!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
It would be amazing if Ash got back his first season pokemon! It would be especially cool if he did another season with them !!
That would be boring... we have already seen them in one season, why to bring them back for more than a cameo?
Not to mention it would discriminate the new Pokémon...

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2023
This is probably just to satisfy the cravings of the old fans. I predict that the old Pokemon will see some action in the World Tournament so the writers can focus on the newer Pokemon for the Unova league.

As always I'm hoping to see more of Torkoal, but I really hope good ol' Charizard will get a nice battle in as well. It looks like that just might happen, given his prominence in that short little scene. I expect him to be incredibly powerful; God knows how long he's been training. I'd like to see Pokemon such as Muk, Kingler, and Primeape fight as well.

unfortunately, if you don't remember, some of ash's awsome pokemon were given away or released, like butterfree, aipom, laparas, haunter, larvatar, pidgeot and, oh yeah, PRIMEAPE. Just sad isn't it. but I'm with you the only ones that he probably will never see again are butterfree and aipom (sinced it evolved and was traded to dawn(not in that order)).

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
Ash didn't techinqueally own Haunter or Larvitar. That aside this thread hasn't been posted in for several months. That being said it is considered topic revival. If you wish to create a new thread on this you are more than welcome though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back