The PokéCommunity Forums Pokémon: Play Together Challenges
The Ultimate Monotype Challenge

Challenges Play your Pokémon games in fresh new ways: anything from The Monotype Challenge to the popular Nuzlocke.

Closed Thread

Old August 3rd, 2012 (6:45 PM).

This is my first update! I'm going to update at least once every time I defeat a gym, though if something interesting enough happens beforehand I'll update then.

-I chose Torchick as my starter, naming him 'Linkin'. I went through the beginning of the game, defeating my rival the very first time, and collecting the Pokeballs.

-I met my father, who runs the normal type Gym, and helped Wally capture his first pokemon. (A ralts, which could be a problem later for my team.) After finishing that, I immediately headed for Petalburg woods. I avoided any trainers I could with the intention of trading my first capture, which would be a Shroomish, on them.

-Luckily for me, the first thing I find in Petalburg woods is exactly what I was looking for. I captured a female Shroomish, named her 'Topper', and began raising her levels on the bushes just outside the entrance of Petalburg until she was Linkin's level.

-When Topper was on par with Linkin, I then went through the Petalburg woods. Linkin made quick work of the bug trainers there. I ran into a red-cloaked man who was heckling an employee of Devon Corp.

-The grunt sent out his Poochyena while I sent out Topper. Topper had little trouble taking him down, attacking with Leech Seed and Absorb to keep herself healthy while the Poochyena slowly fainted. The grunt ran off, and out of Gratitude the Devon employee gave me a great ball.

-I exited the woods and fought the trainers waiting outside. Linkin and Topper had little trouble taking them on. However, twin girls were the last challenge I had to face before reaching the next city.

-The girls challenged me to a double battle. They sent out a Seedot and Lotad while I sent out Linkin and Topper. I was afraid of Lotad going for Watergun on Linkin, so I focused him down with both of my pokemon first. However, the Lotad chose to use Absorb on Linkin instead. He fainted after two turns of being focused down. The Seedot didn't take long to down after taking an ember.

-I decided to take on Roxanne with my pokemon each at level 12. Topper had little trouble against the Geodude the Gym trainers had with his absorb attack. Linkin even gets in some work aswell, using ember to take down the Geodudes who didn't know rock throw and only knew tackle. I was pleased with how much damage Ember was doing.

-Before taking on Roxanne I decided I would need to evolve my Torchic into Combusken. I was fearing the Nosepass, so I went to the next route and trained Linkin some more, mostly preying on Nincada. After he became a Combusken and leveled up Topper to Level 14, I decided it was time to take Roxanne on.

-I recorded the battle and did a little bit of commentary here; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H76vrr_EQiM
    Keep in mind I'm aware of the mistakes I made in my commentary; you can laugh at my dumbness, but I'm already aware of the mistakes and will make sure not to mess up so badly in future gym battles.

Here are my Pokemon's stats after the Gym battle took place;

Pokemon; Combusken
    Type; Fire/Fighting
    Name; Linkin
    Gender; Male
    Level; 16
    Nature; Timid
    Moves; Ember, Peck, Double Kick, Focus Energy

Pokemon; Shroomish
    Type; Grass
    Name; Topper
    Gender; Female
    Level; 15
    Nature; Careful
    Moves; Tackle, Absorb, Leech Seed, Stun Spore

Relevant Advertising!

Old August 3rd, 2012 (7:10 PM).

Nature: Adamant
      Update 3#

Before I started this update I evolved my draga into a gyarados and train armor to level 20 thus both learned bite

so i enter mt.moon and battle all the trainers in there and picked up all the items so it wasn't a big deal

I get to route 5 and made armor learn mega punch instead of whitdraw which will be very helpful

i get to cerulean gym which was very hard to knock down since it was a water type gym

The battle with misty was annoying but i defeat her in the end staryu dies to a mega punch from armor and starmie falls to a crit bite from draga so yeah

by defeating misty i get tm03 water pulse and immaditly teach that to draga since draga's only water attack was hydro pump at level 40

then i defeat the nugget bridge and route 25 thus training both draga and armor to level 25 and draga learnes dragon rage instead of splash

then i did the bill event and he gave me an s.s.ticket to board the s.s.anne

in the next update i will take the road to varmillion city

team

Spoiler:

armor the wartortle lv.25

tackle

rapid spin

water gun

mega punch

draga the gyarados lv.25

dragon rage

tackle

bite

water pulse
      Old August 3rd, 2012 (8:07 PM).
      Biggest Scyther Fan
      • Silver Tier

Nature: Sassy
      Username: imevil
      Single or Ultimate: Ultimate
      Game(s): Fire Red > Heart Gold> Emerald>Pearl>Black
      Monotype: Fly
      Team: (For Fire Red) Pidgeotto, Fearow, Crobat, Charizard, Dragonite & Scyther
      Emerald Second City Challenge- COMPLETE
      Old August 3rd, 2012 (8:25 PM).

Nature: Serious
        I thought I had read that somewhere but I couldn't find it again.
        But then that is where I hit my problem. As I am interested in doing a rather specific mono-type run but the Pokemon I need isn't available in Platinum, yet it's available in Diamond/Pearl.
        Old August 3rd, 2012 (11:11 PM).
        Engineering Solutions
        • Crystal Tier

Nature: Lax
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Dark_Scorpio View Post
        I thought I had read that somewhere but I couldn't find it again.
        But then that is where I hit my problem. As I am interested in doing a rather specific mono-type run but the Pokemon I need isn't available in Platinum, yet it's available in Diamond/Pearl.
        If you are playing Diamond, Murkrow is in Eterna Forest (not in Pearl, btw). Pearl and Platinum don't have anyone early enough, so you can hack/trade in someone. Btw, in Platinum, your first available pokemon is Eevee, who evolves into Umbreon, and he's a gift in Hearthome City.

It depends on what game you play.
        Old August 4th, 2012 (1:30 AM).
        Death Bunnies

Nature: Modest
          Le Daily Update-

Okay
          >Leveled up Cherubi to a reasonable level.. then evolved
          >Destroyed all the trainers on route 210 and 215
          >Mopped the floor with Maylene and her army of karate wimps
          >beat team galactic up and got Dawn's Pokedex and got HM Fly
          >marched through route 213 and 214 no problemo
          >petal danced my way into Pastoria gym
          >followed team galactic and got interupted by my CENSORED rival
          >defeated rival with no problem
          >stalked team galactic and showed him a lesson in pain
          >got "secret" drugs from miss champion
          >Went to safari to look for a carnivine

Party-
          Torterra- Level 36 [Moves- Bite, Earthquake, Curse, Razor Leaf]
          Roselia- Level 35 [Moves- Grass Knot, Ingrain, Mega Drain, Stun Spore]
          Cherrim- Level 33 [Moves- Tackle, Sunny Day, Petal Dance, Magical Leaf]

Still waiting for a carnivine

|Have a Read (Broken)|
          Old August 4th, 2012 (5:16 AM).

Nature: Serious
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by jdthebud View Post

If you are playing Diamond, Murkrow is in Eterna Forest (not in Pearl, btw). Pearl and Platinum don't have anyone early enough, so you can hack/trade in someone. Btw, in Platinum, your first available pokemon is Eevee, who evolves into Umbreon, and he's a gift in Hearthome City.

It depends on what game you play.
            Murkrow is what I want and I know it's not available in Platinum.
            For the sake of this mono-type run, if I want to use Murkrow I need to play Diamond?
            Old August 4th, 2012 (5:30 AM).
            Engineering Solutions
            • Crystal Tier

Nature: Lax
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Dark_Scorpio View Post
            Murkrow is what I want and I know it's not available in Platinum.
            For the sake of this mono-type run, if I want to use Murkrow I need to play Diamond?
            That's what I did, and Skuntank is also only in Diamond too, so it worked out. I also used Spiritomb (hacked it in when I got to Solaceon Town where the Hallowed Tower is) and Weavile. Unfortunately no Houndoom, Umbreon, or Absol, they are all in Platinum.
            Old August 4th, 2012 (1:33 PM). Edited August 9th, 2012 by Mr155555.

Update 4#
              So i finally leave cerulean city and battled a team rocket grunt and by defeating him he gave me tm28 dig and i taught that to armor mainly because the next gym is an electric gym
              I get to route 5 to acsses the underground path cuz apearrantly i can't go to saffron city because an officer is blocking the road

I Battled all the trainers on route 6 while training my armor cuz draga won't be able to get to the gym since he 4x weak to electric moves

and finally i get to varmillion city i get the bike voucher from a guy and i backtraked to cerulean city to get a bicycle finally

I get to the s.s.anne and battled all the trainers and get all the items including tm31 brick break and i teach that to armor instead of rapid spin then i battled my rival gary
              and emparassed him

I Get HM Cut From The Captin and I Taught that to rattata so he will be my cut slave

In the next update I will defeat the varmillion gym

team
              Spoiler:
              armor the wartortle lv.31
              bite
              brick break
              water gun
              dig

draga the gyarados lv.31
              dragon rage
              tackle
              bite
              water pulse
              Old August 4th, 2012 (8:15 PM).
              Scarlet Pirate

Nature: Careful
                Is the main post going to be updated anytime soon? The whole point of making a new Ultimate Monotype Challenge thread was because the main post hadn't been updated for so long wasn't it?
                Old August 5th, 2012 (2:43 AM).
                Resident Brony

Nature: Calm
                  Done a lot on ruby without updating
                  Started with Treecko cuz cut/flash
                  Beat may and caught ralts Grinded to LV 6 to get confusion then up to LV 9
                  had to use Treecko i BOTH fights with the magma grunt (stupid Dark type)
                  Roxanne was tough but using an oran berry an X special and 3 super potions i beat her at level 15 with ralts.
                  Brawly was cake for Ralts it was close (like 2 HP) but he stupidly used bulk up and i 2 shotted Makuhita. got Abra and grinded to LV 11 off wild pokes in graanite cave. got letter to steven and beat the trainers south of slateport.

CURRENT TEAM
                  Ho LV 19 Ralts (f)
                  Moostache LV 15 Abra (M)
                  Old August 5th, 2012 (5:40 AM).
                  Death Bunnies

Here's my update!

>drugged some ducks
                    >Chased team galactic out of Celatic town and gave that charm to the old hag
                    >went to heart home and beat Fantina
                    >caught slaves for flying and surfing
                    >went to iron island to retrieve Shiny Stone
                    >got an egg and put it in a box to never see the light of day ever again
                    >Earthquake spammed Bryon off his physic defying gym
                    >was told my Rowan to explore a lake that just blew up
                    >got HM Strength

I hope I can go to Acuity and find a Snover before I decide I want to go to a lake without water. Then I think I'm going to go get some honey and try to get a burmy.

Team so far-
                    Torterra- Level 43 [Moves- Bite, Earthquake, Synthesis, Wood Hammer]
                    Roserade- Level 41 [Moves- Grass Knot, Ingrain, Petal Dance, Toxic]
                    Cherrim- Level 39 [Moves- Take Down, Sunny Day, Petal Dance, Magical Leaf]

|Have a Read (Broken)|
                    Old August 5th, 2012 (8:11 AM). Edited August 9th, 2012 by Mr155555.

Update 5#

So I battled the varmillion gym and armor's dig worked wonders and then I battled surge to tell you the truth surge was annoying as hell cuz of his pokemon likes to spam double team but in the end armor defeat this double team spammer

by defeating surge i get tm34 shock wave

Before I head to the rock tunnel I caught myself 10 pokemon to get the flash hm and i caught a bellsprout to make use of this hm

i head to the rock tunnel and battled all the trainers there but the rock tunnel is so long while training my draga cuz he was underleveled

I finnaly head out of the freaking rock tunnel and then head to lavender town but quickly take the way to celadon city cuz there was nothing to do

i battled all the trainers on route 8 and then head to another underground path that connects routes 7 and 8

I arrived at celadon city but i came from the back to get my third team member aquaman the eevee and yes i will be using vaporeon

i get to the department store to get 2 water stones for my eevee and another pokemon

I evolved aquaman to vaporeon and now begin to train him like the rest

in the next part i will continue exploring celadon city

team
                      Spoiler:

armor the wartortle lv.35

bite

brick break

water gun

dig

draga the gyarados lv.35

dragon rage

thrash

bite

water pulse

aquaman the vaporeon lv.10

tackle

tail whip

helping hand

sand attack
                      Old August 5th, 2012 (9:25 PM).

Update number two! This playthrough is really picking up pace after this point. I'm having a surprising amount of fun!

-After defeating Roxanne I leave the Gym and once again meet the Devon Corp. employee. He tells me a package has been stolen from him, and asks for me to get it back.

-I decided to help him, and followed the team Magma member down another route. I fight the trainers in my way, and meet another man outside of a cave. He tells me an odd hooded man stole his Wingull and ran into the cave. It matched the description of the man I was pursuing, so I went in.

-I battled the grunt, who also had the stolen wingull. Since Topper needed the experience she had a rematch against the grunt's Poochyena, and she defeats him rather easily. The man gives me back the package and the wingull before fleeing the cave.

-The old man was very thankful when we returned his Wingull. He offered to let us use his boat when we need to, and went back home.

-I also return the package back to the Devon Corp. employee. He was thankful; he gave me another Great ball and took me in to meet their president. The President asks that I deliver the package, saying it would be safer in my care.

-I meet the old man with the wingull, and he sails me to Dewford town for the next Gym battle. When I get there, I enter the cave and catch my next team member, a Makuhita.

-I meet a man (I forget his name) deep in the cave. I deliver the package to him, and out of gratitude he gives me a TM for Steel Wing. It's completely useless to me considering the type I've chosen, but it's nice of him.

-I raise Poe up a few levels in the cave before taking on the gym leader.

-The battle can be seen here; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6gEEzxId04&feature=player_embedded
                        I'm thinking of making a mini-series out of this. Suggestions are welcome.

-I get the Knuckle Badge and the TM Bulk Up. I'm seriously considering giving Poe this new TM, especially because of his relaxed nature. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Pokemon; Combusken
                        Type; Fire/Fighting
                        Name; Linkin
                        Gender; Male
                        Level; 18
                        Nature; Timid
                        Moves; Ember, Peck, Double Kick, Focus Energy
                        Ability; Blaze

Pokemon; Shroomish
                        Type; Grass
                        Name; Topper
                        Gender; Female
                        Level; 17
                        Nature; Careful
                        Moves; Tackle, Mega Drain, Leech Seed, Stun Spore
                        Ability; Effect Spore

Pokemon; Makuhita
                        Type; Fighting
                        Name; Poe
                        Gender; Male
                        Level; 16
                        Nature; Relaxed
                        Moves; Arm Thrust, Tackle, Focus Energy, Vital Throw
                        Ability; Thick Fat

Old August 6th, 2012 (4:44 AM). Edited August 6th, 2012 by Pecilia.
                        Death Bunnies

^Copying what you did with your party (nothing better to do)

Updating journal
                          >Had Marill my water slave learn strength
                          >Made my way through Mt. Coronet
                          >Treenapped Snover
                          >Went to Lake Valor
                          >Destroyed Saturn and his slaves
                          >Flew to Twinleaf
                          >Said hi to momma
                          >beat up some grunts and Mabs (it's Mabs right?)
                          >Slathered honey on some trees
                          >slept for 7 hours
                          >Caught Burmy
                          >Started trip to Snowpoint City
                          >Burmy evolved into a Wormadam (officially bug/grass type!)
                          >still walking

Team-

Pokemon: Torterra
                          Type:Grass/Ground
                          Name: Bruno ♥
                          Level: 45
                          Nature: Quirky
                          Moves: Crunch, Earthquake, Synthesis, Wood Hammer
                          Ability: Overgrow

Pokemon: Roserade
                          Type:Grass/Poison
                          Level: 43
                          Nature: Mild
                          Moves: Grass Knot, Ingrain, Petal Dance, Toxic
                          Ability: Poison Point

Pokemon: Snover
                          Type:Grass/Ice
                          Level: 35
                          Nature: Bold
                          Moves: Swagger, Mist, Ice Shard, Ingrain
                          Ability: Snow Warning

Pokemon: Wormadam
                          Type: Bug/Grass
                          Level: 21
                          Nature: Rash
                          Moves: Protect, Tackle, Hidden Power
                          Ability: Anticipation

Pokemon: Cherrim
                          Type: Grass
                          Level: 40
                          Nature: Jolly
                          Moves: Takedown, Sunny Day, Petal Dance, Magical Leaf
                          Ability: Flower Gift

|Have a Read (Broken)|
                          Old August 6th, 2012 (11:24 AM).
                          I AM THE REAL SONIC
                          • Crystal Tier

I shall accept your challenge!

Username:
                          NecrumWarrior
                          Game(s): LG > HG > R > Pl > B
                          Monotype: Bug
                          Team: Do I really have to specify my team right now?

I will start tonight and try to do a first update before bed! Here I come Viridian Forest!
                          Old August 6th, 2012 (1:27 PM).
                          Red Mage

Update #5

-head back to vermillion city and battle Lt. Surge and won

Lt. Surge

-travel thru route 9 avoiding some trainers

-travel thru rock tunnel without flash,avoid some trainers.

-caught a geodude (hm strength slave)

-Skip all the trainers on route 10

-skip most trainers on route 8 caught a growlithe and named him Lion-O

-got the tea from the old lady in the celadon mansion and give it to guard in route 7 guardhouse/

-backtrack to route 24/25/route 6/route 11/route 9/rock tunnel and route 10 to level up Lion-O using the skip trainers
                            Old August 7th, 2012 (8:12 AM).
                            I AM THE REAL SONIC
                            • Crystal Tier

Current Progress:
                            Viridian Forest
                            Metapod Lvl 7
                            Kakuna Lvl 7

Finally got those first evolutions. Gonna trek through the forest now.
                            Old August 7th, 2012 (12:22 PM).
                            Death Bunnies

Hopefully this will be my second to last update..

>Got HM Rockclimb
                              >Visited the alleged "phantom lady"
                              >Made it to Snowpoint City
                              >Had fun with one of the gym leaders I anticipated to be the hardest
                              >When to go save my idiot rival from Jupiderp
                              >Stormed Team Galactic HQ
                              >Battled and beat Cyrus
                              >Received Masterball
                              >Beat Saturn
                              >Released those three pokemon
                              >Went to Safari
                              >Caught Carnivine (Finally)
                              >Went to Mt. Coronet
                              >Defeated all the grunts who defied me
                              >Watched Cyrus summon Palkia
                              >Fought Jupiderp and Mabs
                              -quick play by play
                              ~Bronzor, Bronzor vs. Roserade, Muchlax
                              ~Roserade Grass knots Bronzor while Munchlax stickpiles
                              ~Few turns later Munchlax uses swallow... USELESS
                              ~Roserade faints after KOing Golbat and Bronzor from Jupiderp
                              ~Earthquake, Finish Jupiderp and attempt to team kill Munchlax
                              ~Munchlax lives... Bronzor uses Extrasensory... Scratch that..
                              ~Rival sends out Infernape.. about time
                              ~May God have mercy on your soul Mabs!
                              >Rival is useful for once and heals my pokes
                              >Destroyed a whole entire galaxy
                              >Battled Cyrus and beat
                              -In the end I had no potions or revives, his weavile kicked me around til I did a last stand earthquake. Next up Gyrados, who uses giga impact allowing me to use my final revive on torterra. Gyrados at half health, me at half health. This is the final showdown... Wood Hammer + my speed wins. w00t!
                              >Masterballed Palkia (I'm at half hp, screw a good battle)
                              >blah blah blah Professor Rowan
                              >Leveling up pokemon to prepare for Volkner

Team-

Pokemon: Torterra
                              Type:Grass/Ground
                              Level: 50
                              Nature: Quirky
                              Moves: Crunch, Earthquake, Rock Climb, Wood Hammer
                              Ability: Overgrow

Pokemon: Roserade
                              Type:Grass/Poison
                              Level: 45
                              Nature: Mild
                              Moves: Grass Knot, Ingrain, Sludge Bomb, Toxic
                              Ability: Poison Point

Pokemon: Snover
                              Type:Grass/Ice
                              Level: 39
                              Nature: Bold
                              Moves: Swagger, Avalanche, Ice Shard, Wood Hammer
                              Ability: Snow Warning

Pokemon: Wormadam [img]http://pldh.net/media/pokemon/gen5/blackwhite_animated_front/413.gif[img]
                              Type: Bug/Grass
                              Level: 33
                              Nature: Rash
                              Moves: Growth, Razor Leaf, Hidden Power, Psybeam
                              Ability: Anticipation

Pokemon: Cherrim
                              Level: 41
                              Moves: Takedown, Sunny Day, Petal Dance, Magical Leaf
                              Ability: Flower Gift

Pokemon: Carnivine
                              Level: 22
                              Nature: Timid
                              Moves: Bite, Vine Whip, Sweet Scent, Ingrain
                              Ability: Levitate

|Have a Read (Broken)|
                              Old August 7th, 2012 (2:17 PM). Edited August 7th, 2012 by Star Girl.
                              Dragon Obsessed

Nature: Calm
                                Username: Star Girl
                                Game(s): LG -> SS -> E -> P -> B
                                Monotype: Dragon
                                Team: Don't Have One Yet

So are we allowed to use cheat codes if were using a rom to get a Pokemon of our type in early. Because I can't get my hands on a Dratini and that's not until the fifth gym at the earliest for Leaf Green.

And also after I've moved onto Soul Silver I'm planning to do this:

Username: Star Girl
                                Game(s): LG-> SS -> E -> P -> B
                                Monotype: Fire
                                Team: Don't Have One Yet

Old August 7th, 2012 (3:47 PM). Edited August 9th, 2012 by Mr155555.

Sorry for no updates these days because i was busy
                                  Update 6#
                                  As I promised I trained aquaman like the others to lv.35

so i got the coin case and spend 2 hours to get 2 ice beam tms and 2 thunderbolt tms
                                  1 ice beam tm i give to aquaman instead of aurora beam

then I battled celedon city's gym and it was a joke thanks to aquaman's ice beam

I battled erika and aquaman did a great job thanks to ice beam

i get to team rocket's base and battled giovanny there onix falls to a water pulse from draga aquaman defeats rhyhorn with a water gun and armor defeats kangaskhan with 2 brick breaks and he gets to lv.36 and armor evolved to blastoise
                                  and i get the silph scope to see ghosts

In the next update i will go to the pokemon tower and defeat these ghosts

team
                                  Spoiler:

armor the blastoise lv.36 (black glasses)

bite

water gun

brick break

dig

draga the gyarados lv.35

dragon rage

thrash

bite

water pulse

aquaman the vaporeon lv.35

bite

ice beam

water gun

quick attack
                                  Old August 8th, 2012 (1:28 PM).

Well i won my eighth badge and went through victory road training and beat my rival. i then attempted the pokemon league where i was decimated. After a good few months at training and trying to beat the league (Almost entirely thanks to Pandora the Pinsir, with a little bit of help from Charlie the Butterfree) i've finally done it, now to kanto.

My Team

Charlie the Butterfree lv49
                                    Bug Buzz
                                    Sleep powder
                                    Supersonic
                                    Psybeam

Neil the Ariados lv 45
                                    Agility
                                    Sucker punch
                                    Night shade
                                    Shadow sneak

Penelope the Parasect lv 45
                                    Slash
                                    Growth
                                    Poison powder
                                    Giga drain

Walter the Beedrill lv 45
                                    Poison jab
                                    Toxic spikes
                                    Bug bite
                                    Assurance

Pandora the Pinsir lv 57
                                    Swords dance
                                    X-Scissor
                                    Thrash
                                    Superpower

Sarah the Scyther lv49
                                    Agility
                                    Wing attack
                                    Slash
                                    Double team

Firered - Heartgold - Emerald - platinum - Black
                                    Old August 8th, 2012 (1:29 PM). Edited August 10th, 2012 by ScaryDodge.
                                    I'm a Fire Type Master

Username: ScaryDodge
                                      Challenge: Ultimate
                                      Games: Red -> Crystal -> Emerald -> Platinum -> Black
                                      Complete: Gen 1 (Pokémon Red)

Pokémon Red Team:

Leefee (Venusaur) Lv:53
                                      -Body Slam
                                      -Growth
                                      -Solarbeam
                                      -Razor Leaf

RedMush (Parasect) Lv:49
                                      -Slash
                                      -Dig
                                      -Spore
                                      -Leech Life

BadWeed (Vileplume) Lv:50
                                      -Sleep Powder
                                      -Mega Drain
                                      -Cut
                                      -Acid

PsyBall (Exeggutor) Lv:50
                                      -Psychic
                                      -Solarbeam
                                      -Leech Seed
                                      -Hypnosis

Sorry I didn't write my progress but i'm start right now
                                      I'm playing now Crystal xD

But I have Proofs of my monotype Grass on Red Click on Spoiler to see:
                                      Old August 8th, 2012 (3:03 PM).
                                      Poison King

Nature: Impish
                                        I would like to do the single game, mono rock type challenge please, sign me up.
                                        Old August 8th, 2012 (3:10 PM).
                                        I'm a Fire Type Master

I Have one question i need use the same team for all games?
                                          Closed Thread
                                          Quick Reply

Sponsored Links