• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Finish The Story!

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
you then find Erika in the pokemart so you decide to take her by Bill house where Misty can see you and make out with her... (Still a better love story than twilight)

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
Misty felt disgusted looking at the both of you and so left the place with her boyfriend (who is not Bill btw).

Both Erika and you entered Bill's house. there was all sort of electrical equipment and appliances everywhere, but Bill seems not to be there...save for a Pokedoll in the middle of the house.

"No dont go to it...something bad about that..." Erika said. You approached it anyway...

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
Erika ready's her pokeball just in case faintly you can hear the Silly Psyduck song, you look out the window and see misty and her lover being carried away by Psyduck you see a badge on the ground "Ill have to remember to get that" you think You grab the pokeball and open it. Guess who it is? Thats right its Bill with the body of a Ratatta.
"This is your second time right?"
You help him turn back to normal. Suddenly you hear a sound and the ground starts to rumble You go by Erika to protect her. You look outside and see the Psyducks moving toward the house
"I AM TIRED OF THESE SILLY PSYDUCK INTURUPTING WHAT IM DOING" You send out Venasuar and have him use Solar Beam on the Psyduck which send them to Unova faaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrr away from Kanto. Erika is convinced you saved her life so she wont leave your side you thank bill for a place to rest and you go and pick up the badge when...

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
*btw nineray its pokedoll not pokeball*

...you notice that the badge looks like Erika's rainbow badge.

"Erika-chan, did you drop this?"

"No i didnt...i didnt even bring any badge with me." Erika replied.

You realise it must belong to some other trainer who had visited Bill.

"oh well he or she can always claim from me next time...i can remember if that trainer come back." Erika stated. "anyway...since the badge is here, want to battle?"

"nope, finders keepers!" you joked as Erika chased you around the house.

"ok ok...lets battle. 3 each." You relented. Erika being such a nice girlfriend, you decide to play sweet and not send out any legendaries. Erika sent out Victreebel. So you use...

current team:
Venusaur
Ursaring
Umbreon
Toxicroak
Mew
Latios

with prof. oak:
Ditto
Gengar
Honchcrow
Sandshrew
Cresselia

NixChill

Who Ya Callin' Pinhead?
Years
ursaring
so victreebell and ursaring have a long battle when suddenly.....
a wild totodile jumps in and chomps on ursarings head
ursaring gets mad and punches totodile
"erika! call the battle off for now!" you said
she said she was fine with that
so ursaring battles the annoying totodile and finishes it with a slash
"hm....i like this totodile" you said
so you throw a pokeball at it and you caught it
you went to box latios and mew for totodile, because you think you have too much legendarys and you want to go regular style
so you and erika reach to vermilion and you challenged lt.surge
"so kid, you think you could beat me?" surge says
"actually, yes" you said
"well ya won't!" he says
surge sends out a pachariusu and you send out.....

current team:
Venusaur
Ursaring
Umbreon
Toxicroak
Totodile

with prof. oak:
Ditto
Gengar
Honchcrow
Sandshrew
Latios
Mew

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
venasaur. so the battle between pachirisu and venasaur wasnt long. since venasaur is like a dinosaur and pachirisu is like a baby chippymunk. so after you beat the pachirisu lt. surge sends out...

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
...emolga.

"For a former army lieutenant you sure have lots of cute electric pokemon." you almost laughed out loud.

"foolish kid! beat my emolga before you even boast anything." Lt. surge replied.

"oh sure, oh sure.." you said with a smug "venusaur get rid of this thing with a body slam"

but the emolga was very fast. no matter what attacks you used, emolga dodged them all with ease. and then suddenly. BAM. Emolga KO'ed your venusaur with Acrobatics! you were shocked. literally.

"HA! cant even win with ugly big pokemon. how sad"

"why you!!.." You sent out...

(pls stop interrupting battles with psyduck music or random pokemon, pls battle)

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
It uses dig to dig many holes then pops out of a random one and uses Ice Beam on emolga emolga faints but something weird is happening to totodile

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
While it's about to evolve into Croconaw, Emolga falls on its head, causing Totodile to...

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
be knocked out just before it finished evolving. Means you have to wait for the next level to evolve totodile again. Aww.

Both of you are down to the last pokemon. Lt Surge sent out...

ZAPDOS!

huge crackles of violent electricity filled the entire gym as it appeared.

You only have 1 pokemon to choose to fight with, how...?

rageahollic33

Roserade is the best
Years
You sent out Ursaring.

"Zapdos use Drill peck!" says Surge

"Ursaring dodge it and use Hyperbeam" you said.

it missed zapdos and all of a sudden zapdos used thunder on ursaring it hits Ursaring and then when zapdos was going for the finishing blow you then....

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
urasaring glows a violent red and started screaming in anger!

It seems its guts ability was activated when it was struck by Zapdo's attack! Plus because it was paralyzed by Thunder as well...

"Yes! Use FACADE Ursaring!" You cried as Zapdos swooped onto Ursaring.

Ursaring used every last once of strength to down Zapdos as it bears on Ursaring.

There was an almighty crash and when the smoke cleared...

Ursaring stands tall, battered, with the fainted Zapdos by its side.

"HOORAY!!" you cheered as you ran forward to hug Ursaring.

"BAH!" Lt Surge throws you the badge and left.

After sharing a lover's embrace with Erika you left the gym victorious...

NixChill

Who Ya Callin' Pinhead?
Years
the city is under attack by multiple wild torkoal. all the buildings are on fire, exept for the tower.
"totodile! put out the fire!" you told totodile
the fire was put out and the torkoal leader was challenging you. you let totodile battle torkoal because water is super effective against fire.
but something odd was happening, totodile was losing! but blue steam was coming out of totodile. totodile's ability was happening. you were impressed by torkoal. you think about capturing torkoal because of his skills and also you need a fire type on your team. but you also thought of defeating him. you had a choice between capturing torkoal or defeating him. you decided to.......

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
chuck a ultra ball at torkoal cos you realise you dont even have a fire type in your team. Success!

seeing their leader captured, the rest of the torkoal departed.

at the same time totodile evolved into croconaw!

you head into the lavender tower...

current team:
Venusaur
Ursaring
Umbreon
Toxicroak
Croconaw
Torkoal

with prof. oak:
Ditto
Gengar
Honchcrow
Sandshrew
Latios
Mew

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
A Spirtomb. Has a fear of them so she hides behind you. You send out Torkoal and tell it to use odor sleuth(I CALL HACKS TORKOAL CANT LEARN ODOR SLEUTH!!! Dude calm down Ash's pikachu used leer bite and tackle) then recall it and send out Toxicroak
"Use Brick Break!" It does major damage on spiritomb you throw a pokeball and capture it Erika can learn to live with it you box Umbreon and then head on to Saffron City...

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2017
go find the tea or whatever that old lady gives you and when you give it to them theyre like
"oh my gosh kid thanks for saving my life i almost died" and he keeps rambling on about how he almost died and that the drink was amazing blah blah blah.
you then scream " SHUT UP WOMAN!!!!!!" and then you leave. you then run into team...

Back