• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Expert Emerald~ FINAL BETA RELEASED (Project Complete)

Overall Hack Rating!

• ★★★★★

Votes: 756 69.3%
  • ★★★★

Votes: 230 21.1%
  • ★★★

Votes: 60 5.5%
  • ★★

Votes: 10 0.9%
  • Votes: 35 3.2%

• Total voters

bctincher15

blue eye + brown eye =awesome
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
i use vba... but the file in the folder is in "lunar ips file"...

You're supposed to patch it.

1. Download the IPS patch from the first page(That's the one you downloaded, Right?).
2. Download the Lunar IPS Patcher, google it.
3. Open the IPS Patcher.
4. Click on Apply Patch.
5. Locate your IPS Patch, Double-Click it, the page will quickly go off, and a new one will pop up.
6. After that, Locate your Clean Emerald ROM, and patch, if you don't have a ROM, google it.

Years
ill try it man,the comments are intense!they keep on loosing w/ all the gym leaders,lol!i want to experience the harshness of every battle too!and lose it. . .l0l!

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2014
Would it be possible for you to PM links to me for just the word documents? As I wish to download the Pokemon Locations Word file on my iPad, but I can't extract it from the main file.

By the way, I really like the tweaks you've made, I can't wait to play the Gemeration game like this :)!

EDIT: My patching isn't working :/. I've tried Lunar and WinRAR, and neither works.

Last edited:
Years
I found a strange thing in Mossdeep City. I was teamed with Steven against the Magma leader and his admin and Steven's team was only in 40's like in original game while mine and the Maxie's team were all leveled quite high..?

Pinta77

Pretty good idea. Looks interesting. I'l lhave to download it on my iphone before school starts.

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2012
Great hack!
I'm having lots of fun and the extra difficulty is awesome.

I'm grinding to beat the E4..

my current team is:

1-Grumpig lvl 80
2-Blaziken lvl 76
3-Crobat lvl 85
4-Ludicolo lvl 83
5-Marowak lvl 76
6-Trying to get a adamant Scizor ...

I'm going to put them all at 85.. is that enough?

blue

gucci
Years
Great hack!
I'm having lots of fun and the extra difficulty is awesome.

I'm grinding to beat the E4..

my current team is:

1-Grumpig lvl 80
2-Blaziken lvl 76
3-Crobat lvl 85
4-Ludicolo lvl 83
5-Marowak lvl 76
6-Trying to get a adamant Scizor ...

I'm going to put them all at 85.. is that enough?

Thanks! Well if I remember correctly, the E4 Levels range from 82-90 so I'm sure you'll be fine ;P

Years
To Suicune:
Thanx for returning and please asnwer my above question in my previous post...

Also i found a swimmer in route 126 with the name of dean who uses only level 32 carvanhas and a level 32 wingull where at that stage my team is at 65+.. Also I forgot to mention previously when encountering a trainer with a very under leveled team..I forgot his location

Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2019
Nuzlocke-Ing This. . .By 2nd Gym I Went Through Probaly A Box Worth Of Pokemon xD

Years
OK few things I recently encounter which need an explanation:
When Going to SKY PILLAR where Wallace is at the entrance.. After saying he is going back to Sootopolis city his sprite does not vanishes even after entering and appearing again from the SKY PILLAR..
Same goes for Rayquaza which meant I could catch it even before It flies to fend off Groudon and Kyogre..
Another thing the last maze trainers inside Trick House have relatively low level team i-e around 40's where previous maze trainers had around 70+.
Lastly wild ???? at lv 0 appear inside abandoned ship's dive room and the two rooms beside it...

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2012
So i beated the elite four, the game was pretty fun..

Well I was doing the rematches at battle frontier, glacia is bugged so as drake, sidney last text inside battle is stupid too but it can be done.

sorry for bad english

Years
  • Seen May 29, 2016
Awesome job there Suicune ... I just wanna highlight a few things no offense dude just some bugs and some things i wanna check :
1.The thunderstone at Fallarbor Town in the mart keeps respawning so wondering if you gonna just do some minor tweaks or ignore it since its already the final version.
2.Seadra evolves at lvl 47 not at 45 its written as lvl 45 on the microsoft doc
3.The heracross that Brawly uses has a silver wind at lvl 22, however at the mirosoft doc heracross learns silverwind at lvl 34, not sure if u made the game this way to be harder or is it an honest error ?

Cheers dude

Years
Awesome job there Suicune ... I just wanna highlight a few things no offense dude just some bugs and some things i wanna check :
1.The thunderstone at Fallarbor Town in the mart keeps respawning so wondering if you gonna just do some minor tweaks or ignore it since its already the final version.
2.Seadra evolves at lvl 47 not at 45 its written as lvl 45 on the microsoft doc
3.The heracross that Brawly uses has a silver wind at lvl 22, however at the mirosoft doc heracross learns silverwind at lvl 34, not sure if u made the game this way to be harder or is it an honest error ?

Cheers dude

I will only argue about your point 1... Let suicune leave that thing there coz its fun and you never get low on money due to it...

Now for my bug update:
There is a sailor hudson at route 134 who only uses a Lv 34 Wailmer...(pretty low leveled huh...!!!)

I also want to know where is the Move tutor of Rock Slide in the hack....I really want him badly for my Aggron..

Back