The PokéCommunity Forums Pokémon: Play Together Trade Corner Trade Shops
Jay's Swagon Corner (An RNG Shop)

Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders! Only one thread may be created per user.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #26    
Old August 10th, 2012 (6:33 PM).
JaySawn's Avatar
JaySawn JaySawn is offline
Weedle Weedle Wee -Patrimon?
    FC:
    IGN:
     
    Join Date: Mar 2012
    Location: Hawaii
    Age: 20
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Gentle
    Posts: 25
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Hooh54 View Post
    Not at all. I'll be in wifi if you wanna trade.
    Thank you Hooh54!

    ~ Jay
    __________________


    My Trade Shop: Jay's Swagon Corner (An RNG Shop)

    My FC - White: 3654 7325 5400

    Relevant Advertising!

      #27    
    Old August 11th, 2012 (7:09 AM). Edited August 11th, 2012 by HypnoFreak.
    HypnoFreak's Avatar
    HypnoFreak HypnoFreak is offline
      FC:
      IGN:
       
      Join Date: Nov 2011
      Location: Denmark
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Quiet
      Posts: 9
      Hello, JaySawn. I am seeking two pokémon and wonder if you can help me out. The first one is fairly straightforward:

      Eevee
      Nature: Careful
      IV's: Don't matter
      Shiny: Yes

      I'm unsure if my second request is doable within a reasonable amount of your time, basically I am looking for a Yamask with Hidden Power Fighting 70 Power and the egg move Nasty Plot from Spiritomb (in case you don't own a Spiritomb, I will trade you one for free). Of course, if this Yamask is possible, I will be willing to make you a very good offer.

      Yamask:
      Nature: Quiet
      IV's: HP 31/ATT 31/ Def 30/Sp.Att 30/Sp. Def 30/Speed 2 (This spread yields the desired Hidden Power and fulfills the purpose I want to use Yamask for)
      Shiny: No
      Egg Move: Nasty Plot

      I am offering:

      Shiny Pokemon: Modest Early Bird Seedot (UT), Jolly Chlorophyll Seedot (UT), Timid Chlorophyll Exeggcute (T)
      Legendary Pokemon (non-shiny):Hasty Kyurem (T), Bold Entei (UT), Rash Suicune (UT), Jolly Articuno (UT), Jolly Ho-oh (T), Modest Raikou (T)
      DW Pokemon (all female): Gligar, Carvanha, Bagon, Murkrow, Vulpix - will have to breed a new female if you want any of these.

      I caught all of my pokemon except the shiny Exceggcute myself, so they are 100% legit. However, the shiny Exeggcute's IV's are mediocre, so it too is very likely legit. If you are interested, feel free to PM me about which pokemon you want (multiple wants allowed for complicated Yamask). Many thanks in advance!

      - HypnoFreak
        #28    
      Old August 11th, 2012 (11:46 AM).
      JaySawn's Avatar
      JaySawn JaySawn is offline
      Weedle Weedle Wee -Patrimon?
        FC:
        IGN:
         
        Join Date: Mar 2012
        Location: Hawaii
        Age: 20
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Gentle
        Posts: 25
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by HypnoFreak View Post
        Hello, JaySawn. I am seeking two pokémon and wonder if you can help me out. The first one is fairly straightforward:

        Eevee
        Nature: Careful
        IV's: Don't matter
        Shiny: Yes

        I'm unsure if my second request is doable within a reasonable amount of your time, basically I am looking for a Yamask with Hidden Power Fighting 70 Power and the egg move Nasty Plot from Spiritomb (in case you don't own a Spiritomb, I will trade you one for free). Of course, if this Yamask is possible, I will be willing to make you a very good offer.

        Yamask:
        Nature: Quiet
        IV's: HP 31/ATT 31/ Def 30/Sp.Att 30/Sp. Def 30/Speed 2 (This spread yields the desired Hidden Power and fulfills the purpose I want to use Yamask for)
        Shiny: No
        Egg Move: Nasty Plot

        I am offering:

        Shiny Pokemon: Modest Early Bird Seedot (UT), Jolly Chlorophyll Seedot (UT), Timid Chlorophyll Exeggcute (T)
        Legendary Pokemon (non-shiny):Hasty Kyurem (T), Bold Entei (UT), Rash Suicune (UT), Jolly Articuno (UT), Jolly Ho-oh (T), Modest Raikou (T)
        DW Pokemon (all female): Gligar, Carvanha, Bagon, Murkrow - will have to breed a new female if you want any of these.

        I caught all of my pokemon except the shiny Exceggcute myself, so they are 100% legit. However, the shiny Exeggcute's IV's are mediocre, so it too is very likely legit. If you are interested, feel free to PM me about which pokemon you want (multiple wants allowed for complicated Yamask). Many thanks in advance!

        - HypnoFreak

        Hey man , yeah I'll see what I can do , I'll let you know when it's ready!
        __________________


        My Trade Shop: Jay's Swagon Corner (An RNG Shop)

        My FC - White: 3654 7325 5400
          #29    
        Old August 11th, 2012 (12:27 PM).
        HypnoFreak's Avatar
        HypnoFreak HypnoFreak is offline
          FC:
          IGN:
           
          Join Date: Nov 2011
          Location: Denmark
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Quiet
          Posts: 9
          Splendid! Be sure to tell me if there's something you need for the process. And don't feel rushed - I'm quite patient. :-)
            #30    
          Old August 12th, 2012 (12:32 AM).
          JaySawn's Avatar
          JaySawn JaySawn is offline
          Weedle Weedle Wee -Patrimon?
            FC:
            IGN:
             
            Join Date: Mar 2012
            Location: Hawaii
            Age: 20
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Gentle
            Posts: 25
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by HypnoFreak View Post
            Splendid! Be sure to tell me if there's something you need for the process. And don't feel rushed - I'm quite patient. :-)
            All done mate



            Eevee
            Level: 1
            Nature: Careful
            Gender: Male
            Ability: Run Away
            Moves: Tail Whip , Tackle , Helping Hand , ***



            Yamask
            Level: 1
            IVs: 31/31/30/30/30/14
            HP: Fighting 70
            Nature: Quiet
            Gender: Male
            Ability: Mummy
            Moves: Astonish , Protect , Nasty Plot , Disable


            Leme know when you're available to trade


            ~ Jay
            __________________


            My Trade Shop: Jay's Swagon Corner (An RNG Shop)

            My FC - White: 3654 7325 5400
              #31    
            Old August 12th, 2012 (1:15 AM). Edited August 12th, 2012 by HypnoFreak.
            HypnoFreak's Avatar
            HypnoFreak HypnoFreak is offline
              FC:
              IGN:
               
              Join Date: Nov 2011
              Location: Denmark
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Quiet
              Posts: 9
              That's amazing, Jay, many thanks. The speed IV is different, but according to calculations, the HP is the same, so no matter! I'll be at the computer today, just went out to a public happening around ten, so I barely missed you. I'll be ready when you are - just tell me what pokemon you want. I will trade you four to five pokemon for the Eevee and Yamask collectively if you are fine with this arrangement. My FC: 0175 3160 9229
                #32    
              Old August 12th, 2012 (10:49 AM).
              JaySawn's Avatar
              JaySawn JaySawn is offline
              Weedle Weedle Wee -Patrimon?
                FC:
                IGN:
                 
                Join Date: Mar 2012
                Location: Hawaii
                Age: 20
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Gentle
                Posts: 25
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by HypnoFreak View Post
                That's amazing, Jay, many thanks. The speed IV is different, but according to calculations, the HP is the same, so no matter! I'll be at the computer today, just went out to a public happening around ten, so I barely missed you. I'll be ready when you are - just tell me what pokemon you want. I will trade you four to five pokemon for the Eevee and Yamask collectively if you are fine with this arrangement. My FC: 0175 3160 9229

                Temporary status: Online and scouting for any response. Please leave a message when ready. (checking every quarter: .15, .30, .45, 00)
                Heya mate ; no prob , how about your raikou and female DW carvanha?
                __________________


                My Trade Shop: Jay's Swagon Corner (An RNG Shop)

                My FC - White: 3654 7325 5400
                  #33    
                Old August 12th, 2012 (10:59 AM).
                HypnoFreak's Avatar
                HypnoFreak HypnoFreak is offline
                  FC:
                  IGN:
                   
                  Join Date: Nov 2011
                  Location: Denmark
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Quiet
                  Posts: 9
                  Sure. Don't you want one more?

                  I'll be in the room.
                    #34    
                  Old August 12th, 2012 (11:06 AM).
                  JaySawn's Avatar
                  JaySawn JaySawn is offline
                  Weedle Weedle Wee -Patrimon?
                    FC:
                    IGN:
                     
                    Join Date: Mar 2012
                    Location: Hawaii
                    Age: 20
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Gentle
                    Posts: 25
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by HypnoFreak View Post
                    Sure. Don't you want one more?

                    I'll be in the room.
                    Naw I think it's a fair trade that way Alright I'll be right there!
                    __________________


                    My Trade Shop: Jay's Swagon Corner (An RNG Shop)

                    My FC - White: 3654 7325 5400
                      #35    
                    Old August 12th, 2012 (11:10 AM).
                    HypnoFreak's Avatar
                    HypnoFreak HypnoFreak is offline
                      FC:
                      IGN:
                       
                      Join Date: Nov 2011
                      Location: Denmark
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Quiet
                      Posts: 9
                      BRB - Forgot I need them in my party
                        #36    
                      Old August 12th, 2012 (11:17 AM).
                      JaySawn's Avatar
                      JaySawn JaySawn is offline
                      Weedle Weedle Wee -Patrimon?
                        FC:
                        IGN:
                         
                        Join Date: Mar 2012
                        Location: Hawaii
                        Age: 20
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Gentle
                        Posts: 25
                        Thanks HypnoFreak! Enjoy!


                        ~ Jay
                        __________________


                        My Trade Shop: Jay's Swagon Corner (An RNG Shop)

                        My FC - White: 3654 7325 5400
                          #37    
                        Old August 12th, 2012 (11:19 AM).
                        HypnoFreak's Avatar
                        HypnoFreak HypnoFreak is offline
                          FC:
                          IGN:
                           
                          Join Date: Nov 2011
                          Location: Denmark
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Quiet
                          Posts: 9
                          Many thanks for the trade. That Yamask would have been scary to breed without RNG. Best of luck onwards!
                            #38    
                          Old August 12th, 2012 (11:37 AM).
                          The Shiny Umbreon in the Corner's Avatar
                          The Shiny Umbreon in the Corner The Shiny Umbreon in the Corner is offline
                          ☁Blown Away
                            FC:
                            IGN:
                             
                            Join Date: May 2012
                            Location: Sunny Shore City
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Relaxed
                            Posts: 144
                            Thanks and GREAT here is my bp!
                            Pokemon: Frillish Male :)

                            Nature: Timid

                            IVs: 31/31/31/x/30/31

                            Shiny: Yes please
                            Thanks Nice shop!! :)
                            __________________
                              #39    
                            Old August 12th, 2012 (11:41 AM).
                            JaySawn's Avatar
                            JaySawn JaySawn is offline
                            Weedle Weedle Wee -Patrimon?
                              FC:
                              IGN:
                               
                              Join Date: Mar 2012
                              Location: Hawaii
                              Age: 20
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Gentle
                              Posts: 25
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by The Shiny Umbreon in the Corner View Post
                              Thanks and GREAT here is my bp!
                              Pokemon: Frillish Male

                              Nature: Timid



                              IVs: 31/31/31/x/30/31




                              Shiny: Yes please

                              Thanks Nice shop!!

                              Thanks! Let's see what I can do

                              I'll let you know when it's ready


                              ~ Jay
                              __________________


                              My Trade Shop: Jay's Swagon Corner (An RNG Shop)

                              My FC - White: 3654 7325 5400
                                #40    
                              Old August 12th, 2012 (11:43 AM).
                              The Shiny Umbreon in the Corner's Avatar
                              The Shiny Umbreon in the Corner The Shiny Umbreon in the Corner is offline
                              ☁Blown Away
                                FC:
                                IGN:
                                 
                                Join Date: May 2012
                                Location: Sunny Shore City
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Relaxed
                                Posts: 144
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by JaySawn View Post
                                Thanks! Let's see what I can do

                                I'll let you know when it's ready


                                ~ Jay
                                Thanks Because I don't really know much about 5th gen rng much and I'm requesting my team
                                __________________
                                  #41    
                                Old August 12th, 2012 (12:57 PM).
                                Hooh's Avatar
                                Hooh Hooh is offline
                                Only if for a night.
                                  FC:
                                  IGN:
                                   
                                  Join Date: Nov 2010
                                  Gender: Other
                                  Nature: Rash
                                  Posts: 336
                                  Hey Jay, would you mind doing an RNG capture request for me? If so, here it is.


                                  Pokemon: Starly
                                  Nickname: Mocha
                                  Gender: Female
                                  Pokeball: Luxury Ball
                                  IVs: Flawless
                                  Nature: Gentle
                                  __________________
                                  hoohINFJshe/her or they/them
                                    #42    
                                  Old August 12th, 2012 (1:16 PM).
                                  JaySawn's Avatar
                                  JaySawn JaySawn is offline
                                  Weedle Weedle Wee -Patrimon?
                                    FC:
                                    IGN:
                                     
                                    Join Date: Mar 2012
                                    Location: Hawaii
                                    Age: 20
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Gentle
                                    Posts: 25
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Hooh54 View Post
                                    Hey Jay, would you mind doing an RNG capture request for me? If so, here it is.


                                    Pokemon: Starly
                                    Nickname: Mocha
                                    Gender: Female
                                    Pokeball: Luxury Ball
                                    IVs: Flawless
                                    Nature: Gentle

                                    I can do everything but the luxury ball rng reporter didn't make encounter slots yet for white forest so I'll be getting random pokemon with my seed . I can still breed it though with everything in your request except the luxury ball ; is that okay?


                                    ~ Jay
                                    __________________


                                    My Trade Shop: Jay's Swagon Corner (An RNG Shop)

                                    My FC - White: 3654 7325 5400
                                      #43    
                                    Old August 12th, 2012 (1:30 PM).
                                    Hooh's Avatar
                                    Hooh Hooh is offline
                                    Only if for a night.
                                      FC:
                                      IGN:
                                       
                                      Join Date: Nov 2010
                                      Gender: Other
                                      Nature: Rash
                                      Posts: 336
                                      Yeah, sure! Taht'd be great, thanks.
                                      __________________
                                      hoohINFJshe/her or they/them
                                        #44    
                                      Old August 12th, 2012 (1:44 PM). Edited August 13th, 2012 by JaySawn.
                                      JaySawn's Avatar
                                      JaySawn JaySawn is offline
                                      Weedle Weedle Wee -Patrimon?
                                        FC:
                                        IGN:
                                         
                                        Join Date: Mar 2012
                                        Location: Hawaii
                                        Age: 20
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Gentle
                                        Posts: 25
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Hooh54 View Post
                                        Yeah, sure! Taht'd be great, thanks.
                                        Alrighty , I'll let you know when it's done

                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Hooh54 View Post
                                        Yeah, sure! Taht'd be great, thanks.
                                        All done



                                        Mocha
                                        Level: 1
                                        IVs: Flawless
                                        HP: Dark 70
                                        Nature: Gentle
                                        Gender: Female
                                        Ability: Keen Eye
                                        Moves: Tackle , Growl , *** , ***




                                        This ones free since you donated

                                        Leme know when you're available to trade

                                        ~ Jay

                                        __________________


                                        My Trade Shop: Jay's Swagon Corner (An RNG Shop)

                                        My FC - White: 3654 7325 5400
                                          #45    
                                        Old August 13th, 2012 (12:47 PM). Edited August 13th, 2012 by JaySawn.
                                        JaySawn's Avatar
                                        JaySawn JaySawn is offline
                                        Weedle Weedle Wee -Patrimon?
                                          FC:
                                          IGN:
                                           
                                          Join Date: Mar 2012
                                          Location: Hawaii
                                          Age: 20
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Gentle
                                          Posts: 25
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by The Shiny Umbreon in the Corner View Post
                                          Thanks Because I don't really know much about 5th gen rng much and I'm requesting my team
                                          All done


                                          Frillish
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Timid
                                          IVs: 31/31/31/17/31/31
                                          Shiny: Yes

                                          Thanks , The Shiny Umbreon in the Corner! Enjoy!


                                          ~ Jay
                                          __________________


                                          My Trade Shop: Jay's Swagon Corner (An RNG Shop)

                                          My FC - White: 3654 7325 5400
                                            #46    
                                          Old August 13th, 2012 (1:54 PM).
                                          The Shiny Umbreon in the Corner's Avatar
                                          The Shiny Umbreon in the Corner The Shiny Umbreon in the Corner is offline
                                          ☁Blown Away
                                            FC:
                                            IGN:
                                             
                                            Join Date: May 2012
                                            Location: Sunny Shore City
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Relaxed
                                            Posts: 144
                                            Pokemon:Cynadaquil

                                            Nature
                                            :Modest

                                            IVs: Flawless

                                            Shiny: Yes

                                            Thanks Bro!
                                            Take your time

                                            __________________
                                              #47    
                                            Old August 13th, 2012 (2:13 PM).
                                            JaySawn's Avatar
                                            JaySawn JaySawn is offline
                                            Weedle Weedle Wee -Patrimon?
                                              FC:
                                              IGN:
                                               
                                              Join Date: Mar 2012
                                              Location: Hawaii
                                              Age: 20
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Gentle
                                              Posts: 25
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by The Shiny Umbreon in the Corner View Post
                                              Pokemon:Cynadaquil


                                              Nature:Modest



                                              IVs: Flawless




                                              Shiny: Yes


                                              Thanks Bro!Take your time
                                              Sure mate , I'll post here when ready =)
                                              __________________


                                              My Trade Shop: Jay's Swagon Corner (An RNG Shop)

                                              My FC - White: 3654 7325 5400
                                                #48    
                                              Old August 13th, 2012 (6:48 PM).
                                              Hooh's Avatar
                                              Hooh Hooh is offline
                                              Only if for a night.
                                                FC:
                                                IGN:
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Nov 2010
                                                Gender: Other
                                                Nature: Rash
                                                Posts: 336
                                                Oh, darn, I forgot to specify the Starly was shiny! It's okay though, I'll stil take her. I can pick her up tomorrow around 6:00 Pacific time maybe?
                                                __________________
                                                hoohINFJshe/her or they/them
                                                  #49    
                                                Old August 13th, 2012 (6:55 PM). Edited August 14th, 2012 by JaySawn.
                                                JaySawn's Avatar
                                                JaySawn JaySawn is offline
                                                Weedle Weedle Wee -Patrimon?
                                                  FC:
                                                  IGN:
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Mar 2012
                                                  Location: Hawaii
                                                  Age: 20
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Nature: Gentle
                                                  Posts: 25
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by Hooh54 View Post
                                                  Oh, darn, I forgot to specify the Starly was shiny! It's okay though, I'll stil take her. I can pick her up tomorrow around 6:00 Pacific time maybe?
                                                  Ahha xD! Want me to do another one instead?


                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by The Shiny Umbreon in the Corner View Post
                                                  Pokemon:Cynadaquil



                                                  Nature:Modest



                                                  IVs: Flawless




                                                  Shiny: Yes


                                                  Thanks Bro!Take your time
                                                  All done :D!


                                                  Cyndaquil
                                                  Nature: Modest
                                                  IVs: Flawless
                                                  Shiny: Yes



                                                  1st person to receive a shiny/flawless from me also my 1st one lol

                                                  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                  Added to shop



                                                  Gible
                                                  OT: Jay
                                                  ID: 28617
                                                  Shiny: Yes
                                                  IVs: Flawless
                                                  HP: Dark 70
                                                  Nature: Adamant
                                                  Gender: Female
                                                  Ability: Sand Veil
                                                  Moves: Tackle , *** , *** , ***
                                                  __________________


                                                  My Trade Shop: Jay's Swagon Corner (An RNG Shop)

                                                  My FC - White: 3654 7325 5400
                                                    #50    
                                                  Old August 14th, 2012 (8:49 AM).
                                                  The Shiny Umbreon in the Corner's Avatar
                                                  The Shiny Umbreon in the Corner The Shiny Umbreon in the Corner is offline
                                                  ☁Blown Away
                                                    FC:
                                                    IGN:
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: May 2012
                                                    Location: Sunny Shore City
                                                    Gender: Male
                                                    Nature: Relaxed
                                                    Posts: 144
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Originally Posted by JaySawn View Post
                                                    Ahha xD! Want me to do another one instead?




                                                    All done :D!


                                                    Cyndaquil
                                                    Nature: Modest
                                                    IVs: Flawless
                                                    Shiny: Yes



                                                    1st person to receive a shiny/flawless from me also my 1st one lol
                                                    Yay!!! lol I can pick him up whenever your on!
                                                    __________________
                                                    Closed Thread
                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Sponsored Links
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 1:08 PM.