The PokéCommunity Forums Create & Discover Art & Design
Trainer 64x64 resource and collection

Art & Design For visual art, photography, and music! Pokémon related or not, showcase or discuss anything related to the visual or musical arts.

View Poll Results: Which roxie idea you like the best
Older version of original 1 100.00%
Older version with no gutiar leather jacket and make up 0 0%
Young version with no gutiar leather jacket and make up 0 0%
Dyed hair rocker style (older) 0 0%
Dyed hair rocker style (Young) 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #51    
Old August 10th, 2012 (3:38 PM).
Rodriguezjames55's Avatar
Rodriguezjames55 Rodriguezjames55 is offline
No Jokes #MegaCharizard
     
    Join Date: Jan 2012
    Location: United states, New York, New York City, Bronx
    Age: 20
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Adamant
    Posts: 391
    can any admin remove the poll i wanna ask which sprite are the worst i'm the only one who vote in the last one any way
    __________________
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #52    
    Old August 10th, 2012 (4:40 PM). Edited August 10th, 2012 by PsychoToxin.
    PsychoToxin's Avatar
    PsychoToxin PsychoToxin is offline
       
      Join Date: Mar 2012
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 61
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Ark_Silvanos View Post
      @psychotoxin: kid... you've made your point... all i've seen in the thread is you saying the same things over and over again. You say what you wanna say once, if the person doesn't listen, you leave it. It seems like you got this chronic compulsion to tell him his sprites dont look good like a dozen times. You got nothing better to do or what?
      You're two years older than me... If you're going to talk down on me, don't expect me to take you seriously. Also, a minute a post doesn't take much out of my life. Plus, I say the same thing? He asked for CC and also used a sprite he didn't ask permission to use.

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Rodriguezjames55 View Post
      His hack is still in development relax and there is a difference between a critique and calling them bad
      Why should I give you constructive criticism if you willfully ignore it. If you prefer not to give effort, be my guest. You could have told me sooner so then I could have saved a minute or two from my life that Ark_Silvanos implies I don't have.

      I'm sorry, I'm speaking out of frustration. On a serious note I redid my Misty sprite: Someone please, make a video using this sprite.
      __________________

      Logic, so rare it's a goddamn superpower...
      I also started messing with soundfonts... Check the rest of my channel for more.
      Reply With Quote
        #53    
      Old August 10th, 2012 (6:24 PM).
      Rodriguezjames55's Avatar
      Rodriguezjames55 Rodriguezjames55 is offline
      No Jokes #MegaCharizard
         
        Join Date: Jan 2012
        Location: United states, New York, New York City, Bronx
        Age: 20
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Adamant
        Posts: 391
        [SIZE="a"]Again the last two were not critiques they were you simply calling them bad and all your doing now is trolling[/SIZE]
        __________________
        Reply With Quote
          #54    
        Old August 10th, 2012 (7:28 PM).
        PsychoToxin's Avatar
        PsychoToxin PsychoToxin is offline
           
          Join Date: Mar 2012
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 61
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Rodriguezjames55 View Post
          [SIZE="a"]Again the last two were not critiques they were you simply calling them bad and all you're doing now is trolling.[/SIZE]
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Rodriguezjames55 View Post
          i found out that resizing can mess up little details hair eyes and a pain in the *** to clean up so i like doing it my way
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Chaos Rush View Post
          You just admitted that you're too lazy to do it the "real" way. I mean, if you're aware that the "real" way looks better, then why don't you do it that way? If you want hackers to use your sprites, hackers are going to want good sprites, not sprites that didn't have much effort into them. That's why in my Pokemon sprite project (which you said yourself inspired you to make your trainer project), I actually resize the sprite and clean up the details despite the fact that it's a "pain in the ***", it's the only way to get quality resized sprites.

          Just a word of advice...
          So... What do you want me to say? Everyone has already said it for me...
          __________________

          Logic, so rare it's a goddamn superpower...
          I also started messing with soundfonts... Check the rest of my channel for more.
          Reply With Quote
            #55    
          Old August 10th, 2012 (7:35 PM). Edited August 10th, 2012 by Rodriguezjames55.
          Rodriguezjames55's Avatar
          Rodriguezjames55 Rodriguezjames55 is offline
          No Jokes #MegaCharizard
             
            Join Date: Jan 2012
            Location: United states, New York, New York City, Bronx
            Age: 20
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Adamant
            Posts: 391
            Ok the fact is i already a made 1.3( in progress) of reziseing your repeting the same sprite critque from earlier im on my iphone cant post my new one till i get home
            Side note ITS My birthday
            Edit here is a re-sized elesa mineOriginal
            __________________
            Reply With Quote
              #56    
            Old August 10th, 2012 (10:51 PM).
            Ark_Silvanos's Avatar
            Ark_Silvanos Ark_Silvanos is offline
               
              Join Date: Jan 2009
              Location: Texas
              Age: 25
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 150
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by PsychoToxin View Post
              You're two years older than me... If you're going to talk down on me, don't expect me to take you seriously. Also, a minute a post doesn't take much out of my life. Plus, I say the same thing? He asked for CC and also used a sprite he didn't ask permission to use.



              Why should I give you constructive criticism if you willfully ignore it. If you prefer not to give effort, be my guest. You could have told me sooner so then I could have saved a minute or two from my life that Ark_Silvanos implies I don't have.

              I'm sorry, I'm speaking out of frustration. On a serious note I redid my Misty sprite: Someone please, make a video using this sprite.
              Lol after all that **** u just said about how ur giving him CC, its absolutely breath-taking how constructive and helpful this post truly is. Wow, i'm impressed, kid, keep up the good work. I'm sure your doing your best to help new spriters spread their wings and improve. You know the difference between you and every1 else? How many others do you see coming back to the thread to say his sprites aren't upto par as often as you? Thats why I asked if u didn't have anything better to do... not cuz i thought u had no life... but the fact that you thought that way really makes me wonder if you do...


              @rodriguezjames55: see, resizing isn't so tough , and the sprite looks good as far as i can tell, though you could fix the hair on the right side a bit... keep going with the smaller sprites and go from there... oh and happy birthday
              __________________


              Reply With Quote
                #57    
              Old August 10th, 2012 (11:26 PM).
              Rodriguezjames55's Avatar
              Rodriguezjames55 Rodriguezjames55 is offline
              No Jokes #MegaCharizard
                 
                Join Date: Jan 2012
                Location: United states, New York, New York City, Bronx
                Age: 20
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Adamant
                Posts: 391
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Ark_Silvanos View Post
                Lol after all that **** u just said about how ur giving him CC, its absolutely breath-taking how constructive and helpful this post truly is. Wow, i'm impressed, kid, keep up the good work. I'm sure your doing your best to help new spriters spread their wings and improve. You know the difference between you and every1 else? How many others do you see coming back to the thread to say his sprites aren't upto par as often as you? Thats why I asked if u didn't have anything better to do... not cuz i thought u had no life... but the fact that you thought that way really makes me wonder if you do...


                @rodriguezjames55: see, resizing isn't so tough , and the sprite looks good as far as i can tell, though you could fix the hair on the right side a bit... keep going with the smaller sprites and go from there... oh and happy birthday
                it was harder cuz i was using out dated software the new gimp makes it much easier. didnt notice the hair before ty and another ty
                __________________
                Reply With Quote
                  #58    
                Old August 11th, 2012 (9:41 AM).
                PsychoToxin's Avatar
                PsychoToxin PsychoToxin is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Mar 2012
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 61
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Ark_Silvanos View Post
                  Lol after all that **** u just said about how ur giving him CC, its absolutely breath-taking how constructive and helpful this post truly is. Wow, i'm impressed, kid, keep up the good work. I'm sure your doing your best to help new spriters spread their wings and improve. You know the difference between you and every1 else? How many others do you see coming back to the thread to say his sprites aren't upto par as often as you? Thats why I asked if u didn't have anything better to do... not cuz i thought u had no life... but the fact that you thought that way really makes me wonder if you do...
                  I never said you did. I said it was implied. The way you worded it along with the fact you are still referring to me as a child implied you are talking down to me. I know what I did was wrong and I regret doing it. I was frustrated, and acted out of line, but who wouldn't? And we can do without the talking down. You are only two years older than me. Unless you are actually trying to provoke me.
                  __________________

                  Logic, so rare it's a goddamn superpower...
                  I also started messing with soundfonts... Check the rest of my channel for more.
                  Reply With Quote
                    #59    
                  Old August 12th, 2012 (11:10 AM). Edited August 12th, 2012 by Rodriguezjames55.
                  Rodriguezjames55's Avatar
                  Rodriguezjames55 Rodriguezjames55 is offline
                  No Jokes #MegaCharizard
                     
                    Join Date: Jan 2012
                    Location: United states, New York, New York City, Bronx
                    Age: 20
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Adamant
                    Posts: 391
                    New Gold sprite (i think)
                    not sure if i made it more like gold or still Ethan change the hair (it was purple) and facial expression

                    what do you think?

                    EDIT a little ironic but a re-sized this to be bigger
                    EDIT 2: another WIP please be hypercritical
                    __________________
                    Reply With Quote
                      #60    
                    Old August 13th, 2012 (3:37 PM). Edited August 13th, 2012 by ~Anbuja.
                    ~Anbuja's Avatar
                    ~Anbuja ~Anbuja is offline
                    Let's Keep It Simple
                       
                      Join Date: Oct 2010
                      Location: In Snorlax Stomach
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Lonely
                      Posts: 321
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Rodriguezjames55 View Post
                      New Gold sprite (i think)
                      not sure if i made it more like gold or still Ethan change the hair (it was purple) and facial expression

                      what do you think?

                      EDIT a little ironic but a re-sized this to be bigger
                      EDIT 2: another WIP please be hypercritical
                      Mate, that Ethan sprite isnt yours.
                      I'm 100% sure that i saw the same sprite 1 year ago, okay you might have edited it a little bit or even resized, but still its not from scratch, since u stated it that u made it, and only recoloring doesnt make it yours either.
                      http://pokefarm.org/forum_thread?tid=123380&page=1
                      if u open some spoilers u see the sprite("Trainer cards" spoiler respectively).

                      Also it is okay to try to make a resource for traner sprites etc. but its not okay if it is full of stolen spriten, without giving the proper credits.
                      __________________
                      Reply With Quote
                        #61    
                      Old August 13th, 2012 (3:48 PM).
                      Lord Varion's Avatar
                      Lord Varion Lord Varion is offline
                      Guess who's back?
                         
                        Join Date: Feb 2009
                        Age: 22
                        Gender: Other
                        Nature: Naughty
                        Posts: 2,644
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Anbuja's_BlooDY View Post
                        Mate, that Ethan sprite isnt yours.
                        I'm 100% sure that i saw the same sprite 1 year ago, okay you might have edited it a little bit or even resized, but still its not from scratch, since u stated it that u made it, and only recoloring doesnt make it yours either.
                        http://pokefarm.org/forum_thread?tid=123380&page=1
                        if u open some spoilers u see the sprite("Trainer cards" spoiler respectively).

                        Also it is okay to try to make a resource for traner sprites etc. but its not okay if it is full of stolen spriten, without giving the proper credits.
                        Isn't that sprite the Athlete version for Ethan.
                        I'm sure of it.
                        __________________
                        gone.
                        Reply With Quote
                          #62    
                        Old August 14th, 2012 (5:08 AM).
                        Rayshin's Avatar
                        Rayshin Rayshin is offline
                        Lurking to the max.
                           
                          Join Date: Jul 2012
                          Location: [redacted]
                          Age: 18
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Relaxed
                          Posts: 271
                          I'm positive that that's the Pokeathlon Sprite of Ethan. Also, could you guys stop feuding on James' thread? It's getting pretty annoying. BTW, James, good work on those sprites. A little bit of practice and you can make wonders.
                          __________________
                          Reply With Quote
                            #63    
                          Old August 14th, 2012 (7:02 AM). Edited August 14th, 2012 by Rodriguezjames55.
                          Rodriguezjames55's Avatar
                          Rodriguezjames55 Rodriguezjames55 is offline
                          No Jokes #MegaCharizard
                             
                            Join Date: Jan 2012
                            Location: United states, New York, New York City, Bronx
                            Age: 20
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Adamant
                            Posts: 391
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Anbuja's_BlooDY View Post
                            Mate, that Ethan sprite isnt yours.
                            I'm 100% sure that i saw the same sprite 1 year ago, okay you might have edited it a little bit or even resized, but still its not from scratch, since u stated it that u made it, and only recoloring doesnt make it yours either.
                            http://pokefarm.org/forum_thread?tid=123380&page=1
                            if u open some spoilers u see the sprite("Trainer cards" spoiler respectively).

                            Also it is okay to try to make a resource for traner sprites etc. but its not okay if it is full of stolen spriten, without giving the proper credits.
                            http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Ethan_(game)#Sprites
                            credit bulbapedia for making it easy to find the in game sprite

                            on that note anyone know who made this sprite i wanna add it to the list but idk who made it

                            which gold sprites better or
                            __________________
                            Reply With Quote
                              #64    
                            Old August 14th, 2012 (2:46 PM).
                            PsychoToxin's Avatar
                            PsychoToxin PsychoToxin is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Mar 2012
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 61
                              http://happyblack.forumotion.com/t12-pokemon-trainer-card-damien

                              Rather posting them and giving credit. You should probably ask permission to avoid sprite theft.
                              __________________

                              Logic, so rare it's a goddamn superpower...
                              I also started messing with soundfonts... Check the rest of my channel for more.
                              Reply With Quote
                                #65    
                              Old August 14th, 2012 (3:24 PM). Edited August 17th, 2012 by Rodriguezjames55.
                              Rodriguezjames55's Avatar
                              Rodriguezjames55 Rodriguezjames55 is offline
                              No Jokes #MegaCharizard
                                 
                                Join Date: Jan 2012
                                Location: United states, New York, New York City, Bronx
                                Age: 20
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Adamant
                                Posts: 391
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by PsychoToxin View Post
                                http://happyblack.forumotion.com/t12-pokemon-trainer-card-damien

                                Rather posting them and giving credit. You should probably ask permission to avoid sprite theft.
                                needed to find guy who made it to ask found that sprite 3 different places
                                Edit: cant contact him Administrators have forbidden any new members to join the forum

                                here is my 3rd attempt (1st presentable) verson of a older roxie

                                final version of my revamped Roxie
                                __________________
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #66    
                                Old August 18th, 2012 (12:14 AM).
                                Rodriguezjames55's Avatar
                                Rodriguezjames55 Rodriguezjames55 is offline
                                No Jokes #MegaCharizard
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jan 2012
                                  Location: United states, New York, New York City, Bronx
                                  Age: 20
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Adamant
                                  Posts: 391
                                  Sorry i have not been as active (working on my hack) here are some new sprites enjoy
                                  __________________
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #67    
                                  Old August 18th, 2012 (6:13 AM).
                                  SneakerTheOtter's Avatar
                                  SneakerTheOtter SneakerTheOtter is offline
                                  Otter Power!
                                     
                                    Join Date: Aug 2012
                                    Location: UK
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Mild
                                    Posts: 30
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Rodriguezjames55 View Post
                                    needed to find guy who made it to ask found that sprite 3 different places
                                    Edit: cant contact him Administrators have forbidden any new members to join the forum

                                    here is my 3rd attempt (1st presentable) verson of a older roxie

                                    final version of my revamped Roxie
                                    Compare the two legs. On the left, we have a leg with a sharp corner at the knee, and on the right, we have a nicer looking, more rounded knee. On the left again, the leg is a lot thinner than on the right, and the thigh and, uh, lower leg (technical term please) are the same width. In real life, or on any official sprite at least, the thigh is wider. Last thing, her feet are at really awkward angles to her ankles.

                                    Also, on this whole thing of using other people's sprites, wouldn't it be better to use your own sprites or sprites that people have made specifically for this thread? Anyone can Google lots of sprites and place them in a single post, anyone with a little perseverance can get permission from all of the original creators first. But it takes patience, effort, and a bit of skill to make the sprites yourself. Sorry if this comes across the wrong way, I'm terrible with words and I know that you did in fact create quite a few, but I'm getting the feeling that a good proportion of this resource was straight from Google Images and doesn't really have as much contribution on your part than it should do...
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #68    
                                    Old August 18th, 2012 (9:38 AM). Edited August 21st, 2012 by Rodriguezjames55.
                                    Rodriguezjames55's Avatar
                                    Rodriguezjames55 Rodriguezjames55 is offline
                                    No Jokes #MegaCharizard
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jan 2012
                                      Location: United states, New York, New York City, Bronx
                                      Age: 20
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Adamant
                                      Posts: 391
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by SneakerTheOtter View Post
                                      Compare the two legs. On the left, we have a leg with a sharp corner at the knee, and on the right, we have a nicer looking, more rounded knee. On the left again, the leg is a lot thinner than on the right, and the thigh and, uh, lower leg (technical term please) are the same width. In real life, or on any official sprite at least, the thigh is wider. Last thing, her feet are at really awkward angles to her ankles.

                                      Also, on this whole thing of using other people's sprites, wouldn't it be better to use your own sprites or sprites that people have made specifically for this thread? Anyone can Google lots of sprites and place them in a single post, anyone with a little perseverance can get permission from all of the original creators first. But it takes patience, effort, and a bit of skill to make the sprites yourself. Sorry if this comes across the wrong way, I'm terrible with words and I know that you did in fact create quite a few, but I'm getting the feeling that a good proportion of this resource was straight from Google Images and doesn't really have as much contribution on your part than it should do...
                                      Nope the only sprite i didnt make was the cheerleaders and ark silvanos made and gave permission i was on google finding a riley sprite because i had trouble with re-sizing him a ton if hacks included him and he not on here cuz i couldnt contact him i give credit to people that contribute (this is also meant to be a gallery)
                                      my Photobucket http://s1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa429/rodriguezjames55/
                                      Update I just realized I have made 83/84 of the sprites if you can please contribute this is looking like just a resource and not a collection
                                      Edit:now 98/99
                                      __________________
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #69    
                                      Old August 19th, 2012 (2:09 AM).
                                      Ultra - Retro Reviver!'s Avatar
                                      Ultra - Retro Reviver! Ultra - Retro Reviver! is offline
                                      Ultra - Retro Reviver
                                         
                                        Join Date: Aug 2012
                                        Location: 'STRAYA!
                                        Age: 18
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Timid
                                        Posts: 154
                                        If it's fine with you guys:
                                        Can I please use some of these sprites in my hack?
                                        __________________
                                        Ultra - Retro Reviver | The Retro Game Enthusiast

                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #70    
                                        Old August 19th, 2012 (8:48 AM).
                                        Rodriguezjames55's Avatar
                                        Rodriguezjames55 Rodriguezjames55 is offline
                                        No Jokes #MegaCharizard
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jan 2012
                                          Location: United states, New York, New York City, Bronx
                                          Age: 20
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Adamant
                                          Posts: 391
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by UltraNerdtendo64 View Post
                                          If it's fine with you guys:
                                          Can I please use some of these sprites in my hack?
                                          Its a resource of course a little credit would be nice in return
                                          __________________
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #71    
                                          Old August 21st, 2012 (8:46 PM). Edited August 21st, 2012 by Rodriguezjames55.
                                          Rodriguezjames55's Avatar
                                          Rodriguezjames55 Rodriguezjames55 is offline
                                          No Jokes #MegaCharizard
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jan 2012
                                            Location: United states, New York, New York City, Bronx
                                            Age: 20
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Adamant
                                            Posts: 391
                                            i know its been a few days with out sprites i was trying to see if anyone would contribute ......
                                            ...sigh im working on 11 right now but for the goodness sake
                                            Edit 5 done
                                            PLEASE CONTRIBUTE
                                            __________________
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #72    
                                            Old August 22nd, 2012 (4:00 AM).
                                            hack1's Avatar
                                            hack1 hack1 is offline
                                            Dragon Green
                                               
                                              Join Date: Jun 2009
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Posts: 141
                                              No offense, but some of these look really bad. Some examples:


                                              How did you resize that? Looks really wide.


                                              Eyes are weird, anatomy looks weird and the whole head looks bad.


                                              Looks really weird, the face looks blank and the sprite is too wide?


                                              Really bad outlining. There are other sprites like this, but this one stands out because it just simply looks wonky.


                                              Again, way too wide and looks like she hit the ceiling.

                                              Also, when you make back sprites include the ball-throwing animation because hackers need it. To be honest, I wouldn't use these sprites anyway.
                                              __________________
                                              This signature has been disabled.
                                              No spoilers allowed in signature.
                                              Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

                                              You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

                                              Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #73    
                                              Old August 22nd, 2012 (6:07 AM). Edited August 22nd, 2012 by Rodriguezjames55.
                                              Rodriguezjames55's Avatar
                                              Rodriguezjames55 Rodriguezjames55 is offline
                                              No Jokes #MegaCharizard
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Jan 2012
                                                Location: United states, New York, New York City, Bronx
                                                Age: 20
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Nature: Adamant
                                                Posts: 391
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by hack1 View Post
                                                No offense, but some of these look really bad. Some examples:


                                                How did you resize that? Looks really wide.


                                                Eyes are weird, anatomy looks weird and the whole head looks bad.


                                                Looks really weird, the face looks blank and the sprite is too wide?


                                                Really bad outlining. There are other sprites like this, but this one stands out because it just simply looks wonky.


                                                Again, way too wide and looks like she hit the ceiling.

                                                Also, when you make back sprites include the ball-throwing animation because hackers need it. To be honest, I wouldn't use these sprites anyway.
                                                The nurse and Jupiter are being replaced im just leaving them up their and i actually put Morty in my game and looked good
                                                Edit: the nurse was literally the 3rd sprite i ever made as for the face Morty looks that way in HG/SS
                                                my 3rd elesa
                                                __________________
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #74    
                                                Old August 22nd, 2012 (7:25 PM). Edited August 23rd, 2012 by Rodriguezjames55.
                                                Rodriguezjames55's Avatar
                                                Rodriguezjames55 Rodriguezjames55 is offline
                                                No Jokes #MegaCharizard
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Jan 2012
                                                  Location: United states, New York, New York City, Bronx
                                                  Age: 20
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Nature: Adamant
                                                  Posts: 391
                                                  OK I need a critique on my sprite literally
                                                  The sprite
                                                  Me
                                                  Good bad? Some critiques please (not 64 by 64 yet)
                                                  __________________
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                    #75    
                                                  Old August 22nd, 2012 (7:38 PM).
                                                  Koiko's Avatar
                                                  Koiko Koiko is offline
                                                  A Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: Aug 2012
                                                    Location: Destiny Isles
                                                    Gender: Male
                                                    Nature: Adamant
                                                    Posts: 42
                                                    Looks good bro. Wish I could make a sprite lol
                                                    __________________
                                                    Reply With Quote
                                                    Reply
                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Sponsored Links
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 7:30 PM.