The PokéCommunity Forums Create & Discover Art & Design
Trainer 64x64 resource and collection

Art & Design For visual art, photography, and music! Pokémon related or not, showcase or discuss anything related to the visual or musical arts.

View Poll Results: Which roxie idea you like the best
Older version of original 1 100.00%
Older version with no gutiar leather jacket and make up 0 0%
Young version with no gutiar leather jacket and make up 0 0%
Dyed hair rocker style (older) 0 0%
Dyed hair rocker style (Young) 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 10th, 2012 (3:38 PM).
No Jokes #MegaCharizard

Nature: Adamant
    can any admin remove the poll i wanna ask which sprite are the worst i'm the only one who vote in the last one any way

Relevant Advertising!

Old August 10th, 2012 (4:40 PM). Edited August 10th, 2012 by PsychoToxin.

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Ark_Silvanos View Post
      @psychotoxin: kid... you've made your point... all i've seen in the thread is you saying the same things over and over again. You say what you wanna say once, if the person doesn't listen, you leave it. It seems like you got this chronic compulsion to tell him his sprites dont look good like a dozen times. You got nothing better to do or what?
      You're two years older than me... If you're going to talk down on me, don't expect me to take you seriously. Also, a minute a post doesn't take much out of my life. Plus, I say the same thing? He asked for CC and also used a sprite he didn't ask permission to use.

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Rodriguezjames55 View Post
      His hack is still in development relax and there is a difference between a critique and calling them bad
      Why should I give you constructive criticism if you willfully ignore it. If you prefer not to give effort, be my guest. You could have told me sooner so then I could have saved a minute or two from my life that Ark_Silvanos implies I don't have.

I'm sorry, I'm speaking out of frustration. On a serious note I redid my Misty sprite: Someone please, make a video using this sprite.

Logic, so rare it's a goddamn superpower...
      I also started messing with soundfonts... Check the rest of my channel for more.
      Old August 10th, 2012 (6:24 PM).
      No Jokes #MegaCharizard

[SIZE="a"]Again the last two were not critiques they were you simply calling them bad and all your doing now is trolling[/SIZE]
        Old August 10th, 2012 (7:28 PM).

Quote:
          [SIZE="a"]Again the last two were not critiques they were you simply calling them bad and all you're doing now is trolling.[/SIZE]
          Quote:
          i found out that resizing can mess up little details hair eyes and a pain in the *** to clean up so i like doing it my way
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Chaos Rush View Post
          You just admitted that you're too lazy to do it the "real" way. I mean, if you're aware that the "real" way looks better, then why don't you do it that way? If you want hackers to use your sprites, hackers are going to want good sprites, not sprites that didn't have much effort into them. That's why in my Pokemon sprite project (which you said yourself inspired you to make your trainer project), I actually resize the sprite and clean up the details despite the fact that it's a "pain in the ***", it's the only way to get quality resized sprites.

Just a word of advice...
          So... What do you want me to say? Everyone has already said it for me...

I also started messing with soundfonts... Check the rest of my channel for more.
          Old August 10th, 2012 (7:35 PM). Edited August 10th, 2012 by Rodriguezjames55.
          No Jokes #MegaCharizard

Ok the fact is i already a made 1.3( in progress) of reziseing your repeting the same sprite critque from earlier im on my iphone cant post my new one till i get home
            Side note ITS My birthday
            Edit here is a re-sized elesa mineOriginal
            Old August 10th, 2012 (10:51 PM).

Quote:
              Originally Posted by PsychoToxin View Post
              You're two years older than me... If you're going to talk down on me, don't expect me to take you seriously. Also, a minute a post doesn't take much out of my life. Plus, I say the same thing? He asked for CC and also used a sprite he didn't ask permission to use.

Why should I give you constructive criticism if you willfully ignore it. If you prefer not to give effort, be my guest. You could have told me sooner so then I could have saved a minute or two from my life that Ark_Silvanos implies I don't have.

I'm sorry, I'm speaking out of frustration. On a serious note I redid my Misty sprite: Someone please, make a video using this sprite.
              Lol after all that **** u just said about how ur giving him CC, its absolutely breath-taking how constructive and helpful this post truly is. Wow, i'm impressed, kid, keep up the good work. I'm sure your doing your best to help new spriters spread their wings and improve. You know the difference between you and every1 else? How many others do you see coming back to the thread to say his sprites aren't upto par as often as you? Thats why I asked if u didn't have anything better to do... not cuz i thought u had no life... but the fact that you thought that way really makes me wonder if you do...

@rodriguezjames55: see, resizing isn't so tough , and the sprite looks good as far as i can tell, though you could fix the hair on the right side a bit... keep going with the smaller sprites and go from there... oh and happy birthday

Old August 10th, 2012 (11:26 PM).
              No Jokes #MegaCharizard

Quote:
                Lol after all that **** u just said about how ur giving him CC, its absolutely breath-taking how constructive and helpful this post truly is. Wow, i'm impressed, kid, keep up the good work. I'm sure your doing your best to help new spriters spread their wings and improve. You know the difference between you and every1 else? How many others do you see coming back to the thread to say his sprites aren't upto par as often as you? Thats why I asked if u didn't have anything better to do... not cuz i thought u had no life... but the fact that you thought that way really makes me wonder if you do...

@rodriguezjames55: see, resizing isn't so tough , and the sprite looks good as far as i can tell, though you could fix the hair on the right side a bit... keep going with the smaller sprites and go from there... oh and happy birthday
                it was harder cuz i was using out dated software the new gimp makes it much easier. didnt notice the hair before ty and another ty
                Old August 11th, 2012 (9:41 AM).

Quote:
                  I never said you did. I said it was implied. The way you worded it along with the fact you are still referring to me as a child implied you are talking down to me. I know what I did was wrong and I regret doing it. I was frustrated, and acted out of line, but who wouldn't? And we can do without the talking down. You are only two years older than me. Unless you are actually trying to provoke me.

Old August 12th, 2012 (11:10 AM). Edited August 12th, 2012 by Rodriguezjames55.
                  No Jokes #MegaCharizard

New Gold sprite (i think)
                    not sure if i made it more like gold or still Ethan change the hair (it was purple) and facial expression

what do you think?

EDIT a little ironic but a re-sized this to be bigger
                    EDIT 2: another WIP please be hypercritical
                    Old August 13th, 2012 (3:37 PM). Edited August 13th, 2012 by ~Anbuja.
                    Let's Keep It Simple

Nature: Lonely
                      Quote:
                      New Gold sprite (i think)
                      not sure if i made it more like gold or still Ethan change the hair (it was purple) and facial expression

what do you think?

EDIT a little ironic but a re-sized this to be bigger
                      EDIT 2: another WIP please be hypercritical
                      Mate, that Ethan sprite isnt yours.
                      I'm 100% sure that i saw the same sprite 1 year ago, okay you might have edited it a little bit or even resized, but still its not from scratch, since u stated it that u made it, and only recoloring doesnt make it yours either.
                      http://pokefarm.org/forum_thread?tid=123380&page=1
                      if u open some spoilers u see the sprite("Trainer cards" spoiler respectively).

Also it is okay to try to make a resource for traner sprites etc. but its not okay if it is full of stolen spriten, without giving the proper credits.
                      Old August 13th, 2012 (3:48 PM).
                      Guess who's back?

Nature: Naughty
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Anbuja's_BlooDY View Post
                        I'm 100% sure that i saw the same sprite 1 year ago, okay you might have edited it a little bit or even resized, but still its not from scratch, since u stated it that u made it, and only recoloring doesnt make it yours either.

Also it is okay to try to make a resource for traner sprites etc. but its not okay if it is full of stolen spriten, without giving the proper credits.
                        Isn't that sprite the Athlete version for Ethan.
                        I'm sure of it.
                        Old August 14th, 2012 (5:08 AM).
                        Lurking to the max.

Nature: Relaxed
                          I'm positive that that's the Pokeathlon Sprite of Ethan. Also, could you guys stop feuding on James' thread? It's getting pretty annoying. BTW, James, good work on those sprites. A little bit of practice and you can make wonders.
                          Old August 14th, 2012 (7:02 AM). Edited August 14th, 2012 by Rodriguezjames55.
                          No Jokes #MegaCharizard

Location: United states, New York, New York City, Bronx
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Anbuja's_BlooDY View Post

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Ethan_(game)#Sprites
                            credit bulbapedia for making it easy to find the in game sprite

on that note anyone know who made this sprite i wanna add it to the list but idk who made it

which gold sprites better or
                            Old August 14th, 2012 (2:46 PM).

http://happyblack.forumotion.com/t12-pokemon-trainer-card-damien

Rather posting them and giving credit. You should probably ask permission to avoid sprite theft.

Old August 14th, 2012 (3:24 PM). Edited August 17th, 2012 by Rodriguezjames55.
                              No Jokes #MegaCharizard

Quote:
                                Originally Posted by PsychoToxin View Post
                                http://happyblack.forumotion.com/t12-pokemon-trainer-card-damien

Rather posting them and giving credit. You should probably ask permission to avoid sprite theft.
                                needed to find guy who made it to ask found that sprite 3 different places
                                Edit: cant contact him Administrators have forbidden any new members to join the forum

here is my 3rd attempt (1st presentable) verson of a older roxie

final version of my revamped Roxie
                                Old August 18th, 2012 (12:14 AM).
                                No Jokes #MegaCharizard

Sorry i have not been as active (working on my hack) here are some new sprites enjoy
                                  Old August 18th, 2012 (6:13 AM).
                                  Otter Power!

Nature: Mild
                                    Quote:
                                    needed to find guy who made it to ask found that sprite 3 different places
                                    Edit: cant contact him Administrators have forbidden any new members to join the forum

here is my 3rd attempt (1st presentable) verson of a older roxie

final version of my revamped Roxie
                                    Compare the two legs. On the left, we have a leg with a sharp corner at the knee, and on the right, we have a nicer looking, more rounded knee. On the left again, the leg is a lot thinner than on the right, and the thigh and, uh, lower leg (technical term please) are the same width. In real life, or on any official sprite at least, the thigh is wider. Last thing, her feet are at really awkward angles to her ankles.

Also, on this whole thing of using other people's sprites, wouldn't it be better to use your own sprites or sprites that people have made specifically for this thread? Anyone can Google lots of sprites and place them in a single post, anyone with a little perseverance can get permission from all of the original creators first. But it takes patience, effort, and a bit of skill to make the sprites yourself. Sorry if this comes across the wrong way, I'm terrible with words and I know that you did in fact create quite a few, but I'm getting the feeling that a good proportion of this resource was straight from Google Images and doesn't really have as much contribution on your part than it should do...
                                    Old August 18th, 2012 (9:38 AM). Edited August 21st, 2012 by Rodriguezjames55.
                                    Rodriguezjames55 Rodriguezjames55 is offline
                                    No Jokes #MegaCharizard

Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by SneakerTheOtter View Post
                                      Compare the two legs. On the left, we have a leg with a sharp corner at the knee, and on the right, we have a nicer looking, more rounded knee. On the left again, the leg is a lot thinner than on the right, and the thigh and, uh, lower leg (technical term please) are the same width. In real life, or on any official sprite at least, the thigh is wider. Last thing, her feet are at really awkward angles to her ankles.

Also, on this whole thing of using other people's sprites, wouldn't it be better to use your own sprites or sprites that people have made specifically for this thread? Anyone can Google lots of sprites and place them in a single post, anyone with a little perseverance can get permission from all of the original creators first. But it takes patience, effort, and a bit of skill to make the sprites yourself. Sorry if this comes across the wrong way, I'm terrible with words and I know that you did in fact create quite a few, but I'm getting the feeling that a good proportion of this resource was straight from Google Images and doesn't really have as much contribution on your part than it should do...
                                      Nope the only sprite i didnt make was the cheerleaders and ark silvanos made and gave permission i was on google finding a riley sprite because i had trouble with re-sizing him a ton if hacks included him and he not on here cuz i couldnt contact him i give credit to people that contribute (this is also meant to be a gallery)
                                      my Photobucket http://s1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa429/rodriguezjames55/
                                      Update I just realized I have made 83/84 of the sprites if you can please contribute this is looking like just a resource and not a collection
                                      Edit:now 98/99
                                      Old August 19th, 2012 (2:09 AM).
                                      Ultra - Retro Reviver! Ultra - Retro Reviver! is offline
                                      Ultra - Retro Reviver

Nature: Timid
                                        If it's fine with you guys:
                                        Can I please use some of these sprites in my hack?

Old August 19th, 2012 (8:48 AM).
                                        No Jokes #MegaCharizard

Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by UltraNerdtendo64 View Post
                                          If it's fine with you guys:
                                          Can I please use some of these sprites in my hack?
                                          Its a resource of course a little credit would be nice in return
                                          Old August 21st, 2012 (8:46 PM). Edited August 21st, 2012 by Rodriguezjames55.
                                          No Jokes #MegaCharizard

i know its been a few days with out sprites i was trying to see if anyone would contribute ......
                                            ...sigh im working on 11 right now but for the goodness sake
                                            Edit 5 done
                                            PLEASE CONTRIBUTE
                                            Old August 22nd, 2012 (4:00 AM).
                                            Dragon Green

No offense, but some of these look really bad. Some examples:

How did you resize that? Looks really wide.

Eyes are weird, anatomy looks weird and the whole head looks bad.

Looks really weird, the face looks blank and the sprite is too wide?

Really bad outlining. There are other sprites like this, but this one stands out because it just simply looks wonky.

Again, way too wide and looks like she hit the ceiling.

Also, when you make back sprites include the ball-throwing animation because hackers need it. To be honest, I wouldn't use these sprites anyway.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
                                              Old August 22nd, 2012 (6:07 AM). Edited August 22nd, 2012 by Rodriguezjames55.
                                              No Jokes #MegaCharizard

Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by hack1 View Post
                                                No offense, but some of these look really bad. Some examples:

How did you resize that? Looks really wide.

Eyes are weird, anatomy looks weird and the whole head looks bad.

Looks really weird, the face looks blank and the sprite is too wide?

Really bad outlining. There are other sprites like this, but this one stands out because it just simply looks wonky.

Again, way too wide and looks like she hit the ceiling.

Also, when you make back sprites include the ball-throwing animation because hackers need it. To be honest, I wouldn't use these sprites anyway.
                                                The nurse and Jupiter are being replaced im just leaving them up their and i actually put Morty in my game and looked good
                                                Edit: the nurse was literally the 3rd sprite i ever made as for the face Morty looks that way in HG/SS
                                                my 3rd elesa
                                                Old August 22nd, 2012 (7:25 PM). Edited August 23rd, 2012 by Rodriguezjames55.
                                                No Jokes #MegaCharizard

OK I need a critique on my sprite literally
                                                  The sprite
                                                  Me
                                                  Good bad? Some critiques please (not 64 by 64 yet)
                                                  Old August 22nd, 2012 (7:38 PM).
                                                  A Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist

Looks good bro. Wish I could make a sprite lol

Sponsored Links