Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders! Only one thread may be created per user.

TrollandToad.com
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #7676    
Old August 9th, 2012 (10:41 AM).
Hooh's Avatar
Hooh Hooh is offline
Only if for a night.
    FC:
    IGN:
     
    Join Date: Nov 2010
    Gender: Other
    Nature: Rash
    Posts: 336
    What wpold you like for the Manectrics?
    __________________
    hoohINFJshe/her or they/them

    Relevant Advertising!

      #7677    
    Old August 9th, 2012 (6:32 PM).
    Ginji's Avatar
    Ginji Ginji is offline
    Shiny Hunter
      FC: 3007-8602-5963
      IGN: Ginji for Y
       
      Join Date: Jul 2008
      Location: dunno
      Age: 29
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Timid
      Posts: 2,788
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Periwinkle Dreams View Post
      Oh hi. :3 This is my first time posting on this forums. xD I'm really in need of a shiny ralts or a shiny eevee, any would be fine. What do you want in return? I just started playing, so I don't have much pokemon right now. But I'll try and get the one you want. :3
      Yo , they're free
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Hooh54 View Post
      What wpold you like for the Manectrics?
      You can have them for free
      __________________
      3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
      3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
      Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
        #7678    
      Old August 9th, 2012 (6:40 PM).
      Hooh's Avatar
      Hooh Hooh is offline
      Only if for a night.
        FC:
        IGN:
         
        Join Date: Nov 2010
        Gender: Other
        Nature: Rash
        Posts: 336
        Really? Thank you so much!

        One question, what are their genders.
        __________________
        hoohINFJshe/her or they/them
          #7679    
        Old August 9th, 2012 (6:57 PM).
        Ginji's Avatar
        Ginji Ginji is offline
        Shiny Hunter
          FC: 3007-8602-5963
          IGN: Ginji for Y
           
          Join Date: Jul 2008
          Location: dunno
          Age: 29
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Timid
          Posts: 2,788
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Hooh54 View Post
          Really? Thank you so much!

          One question, what are their genders.
          Yup , they are both male
          if you fine with me transferring them to 5th gen, they're names can be longer than 5 letters
          __________________
          3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
          3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
          Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
            #7680    
          Old August 9th, 2012 (7:05 PM).
          Hooh's Avatar
          Hooh Hooh is offline
          Only if for a night.
            FC:
            IGN:
             
            Join Date: Nov 2010
            Gender: Other
            Nature: Rash
            Posts: 336
            I'm fine with 5-letter names. Can you name them Nigel and Boris? My FC is 0087-0431-5465. Want to trade now?
            __________________
            hoohINFJshe/her or they/them
              #7681    
            Old August 9th, 2012 (7:43 PM).
            Ginji's Avatar
            Ginji Ginji is offline
            Shiny Hunter
              FC: 3007-8602-5963
              IGN: Ginji for Y
               
              Join Date: Jul 2008
              Location: dunno
              Age: 29
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Timid
              Posts: 2,788
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Hooh54 View Post
              I'm fine with 5-letter names. Can you name them Nigel and Boris? My FC is 0087-0431-5465. Want to trade now?
              oh ok, sure
              my JPN SS FC 2235 6723 5393
              __________________
              3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
              3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
              Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
                #7682    
              Old August 9th, 2012 (7:51 PM).
              Hooh's Avatar
              Hooh Hooh is offline
              Only if for a night.
                FC:
                IGN:
                 
                Join Date: Nov 2010
                Gender: Other
                Nature: Rash
                Posts: 336
                See you there! Thank you so much!
                __________________
                hoohINFJshe/her or they/them
                  #7683    
                Old August 9th, 2012 (8:16 PM).
                Ginji's Avatar
                Ginji Ginji is offline
                Shiny Hunter
                  FC: 3007-8602-5963
                  IGN: Ginji for Y
                   
                  Join Date: Jul 2008
                  Location: dunno
                  Age: 29
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Timid
                  Posts: 2,788
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Hooh54 View Post
                  See you there! Thank you so much!
                  Your welcome
                  -------------------------------
                  __________________
                  3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
                  3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
                  Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
                    #7684    
                  Old August 9th, 2012 (9:12 PM). Edited August 9th, 2012 by Periwinkle Dreams.
                  Periwinkle Dreams Periwinkle Dreams is offline
                  Astounding Nurse-to-be~
                    FC:
                    IGN:
                     
                    Join Date: Aug 2012
                    Gender: Female
                    Nature: Sassy
                    Posts: 0
                    Oh, I just got a Ralts and an Eevee. Is the Shaymin or the female DW Dratini free, too? :3
                      #7685    
                    Old August 9th, 2012 (11:28 PM).
                    Ginji's Avatar
                    Ginji Ginji is offline
                    Shiny Hunter
                      FC: 3007-8602-5963
                      IGN: Ginji for Y
                       
                      Join Date: Jul 2008
                      Location: dunno
                      Age: 29
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Timid
                      Posts: 2,788
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Periwinkle Dreams View Post
                      Oh, I just got a Ralts and an Eevee. Is the Shaymin or the female DW Dratini free, too? :3
                      The shaymin (that I caught) is free but the flawless dw dratini isn't "
                      __________________
                      3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
                      3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
                      Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
                        #7686    
                      Old August 10th, 2012 (4:06 AM).
                      Periwinkle Dreams Periwinkle Dreams is offline
                      Astounding Nurse-to-be~
                        FC:
                        IGN:
                         
                        Join Date: Aug 2012
                        Gender: Female
                        Nature: Sassy
                        Posts: 0
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Ginji View Post
                        The shaymin (that I caught) is free but the flawless dw dratini isn't "
                        Could I have the Shaymin if that's okay with you?
                          #7687    
                        Old August 11th, 2012 (2:33 AM).
                        Ginji's Avatar
                        Ginji Ginji is offline
                        Shiny Hunter
                          FC: 3007-8602-5963
                          IGN: Ginji for Y
                           
                          Join Date: Jul 2008
                          Location: dunno
                          Age: 29
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Timid
                          Posts: 2,788
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Periwinkle Dreams View Post
                          Could I have the Shaymin if that's okay with you?
                          Sure , use my US white fc nozomi
                          __________________
                          3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
                          3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
                          Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
                            #7688    
                          Old August 11th, 2012 (2:59 AM).
                          Periwinkle Dreams Periwinkle Dreams is offline
                          Astounding Nurse-to-be~
                            FC:
                            IGN:
                             
                            Join Date: Aug 2012
                            Gender: Female
                            Nature: Sassy
                            Posts: 0
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Ginji View Post
                            Sure , use my US white fc nozomi
                            My FC is 3482 9391 5081 (Lian) PM me when you are online~ <3
                              #7689    
                            Old August 11th, 2012 (7:53 AM).
                            allaurarenee's Avatar
                            allaurarenee allaurarenee is offline
                              FC:
                              IGN:
                               
                              Join Date: Aug 2012
                              Location: United States
                              Age: 22
                              Gender: Female
                              Nature: Bashful
                              Posts: 44
                              :3 Do you do cloning services by any chance?
                              __________________




                              Pokemon White Friend Code: 1635 9711 3368
                                #7690    
                              Old August 11th, 2012 (10:39 AM).
                              Orrun's Avatar
                              Orrun Orrun is offline
                              Pokemon (Event) Collector
                                FC:
                                IGN:
                                 
                                Join Date: Aug 2012
                                Location: Missouri
                                Age: 25
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Mild
                                Posts: 7
                                -UT Timid Pikachu lv.100 (5/11/2012) OT Fes ID 05112 [Singapore]
                                -UT Timid レックウザ (Rayquaza) lv.100 (2/10/2012) OT せんきょ ID 02102 w/life orb
                                -UT Modest Canadian Celebi lv.50 OT GAMESTP ID 02271

                                Is there anything in my thread that you'd like for these 3 events?
                                __________________


                                Friend Codes (Mainly Use 5th Gen):


                                WHITE - 2022 6408 0629
                                PLATINUM - 5329 7867 7289

                                Also have Pokemon Pearl, Platinum, and SoulSilver.
                                I even have a JPN Pokemon HeartGold.
                                However I rarely use my 4th Gen Games for WiFi anymore.
                                  #7691    
                                Old August 11th, 2012 (3:24 PM).
                                TheRuppster's Avatar
                                TheRuppster TheRuppster is offline
                                Pokemaniac
                                  FC:
                                  IGN:
                                   
                                  Join Date: Aug 2012
                                  Location: Tiptonville TN
                                  Age: 23
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Relaxed
                                  Posts: 0
                                  Hi I'd like to trade for one of your movie Keldeos. I have some event pokemon that have been trained some. They are an american movie Victini level 87 , a Mewtwo, and a Used event shiny Raikou
                                  __________________
                                  Pokemon Black:
                                  Name: Chris
                                  Friend-Code: 4213 0939 8859
                                    #7692    
                                  Old August 11th, 2012 (9:43 PM).
                                  xxashxx's Avatar
                                  xxashxx xxashxx is offline
                                  Gotta Catch Em All
                                    FC:
                                    IGN:
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jan 2010
                                    Location: Washington State
                                    Age: 35
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Relaxed
                                    Posts: 624
                                    Hey wazup? Do you have that Genesect yet? If you do what do you want for it and what FC are you using to trade it from. BTW I can't trade until after church XD. See you tomorrow night I hope XD.
                                    __________________
                                    Diamond FC:
                                    Pearl FC:
                                    Platinum FC:
                                    HeartGold:
                                    White: 0777 1176 4886 NEW
                                    Black:
                                    5072 5181 8171

                                    Will update other FC's later.

                                    My Player Thread.

                                    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=204732

                                    My Full thread on Pokebeach

                                    http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-xxashxx-s-inumimi-s-my-player-thread-now-open
                                      #7693    
                                    Old August 12th, 2012 (1:23 AM). Edited August 12th, 2012 by Ginji.
                                    Ginji's Avatar
                                    Ginji Ginji is offline
                                    Shiny Hunter
                                      FC: 3007-8602-5963
                                      IGN: Ginji for Y
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jul 2008
                                      Location: dunno
                                      Age: 29
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Timid
                                      Posts: 2,788
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by allaurarenee View Post
                                      :3 Do you do cloning services by any chance?
                                      nope, sorry "
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Orrun View Post
                                      -UT Timid Pikachu lv.100 (5/11/2012) OT Fes ID 05112 [Singapore]
                                      -UT Timid レックウザ (Rayquaza) lv.100 (2/10/2012) OT せんきょ ID 02102 w/life orb
                                      -UT Modest Canadian Celebi lv.50 OT GAMESTP ID 02271

                                      Is there anything in my thread that you'd like for these 3 events?
                                      I didn't see anything I wanted, sorry
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by TheRuppster View Post
                                      Hi I'd like to trade for one of your movie Keldeos. I have some event pokemon that have been trained some. They are an american movie Victini level 87 , a Mewtwo, and a Used event shiny Raikou
                                      I'm not interested, sorry
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by xxashxx View Post
                                      Hey wazup? Do you have that Genesect yet? If you do what do you want for it and what FC are you using to trade it from. BTW I can't trade until after church XD. See you tomorrow night I hope XD.
                                      Yeah, what do you have to offer me for it and use my black fc saizo
                                      __________________
                                      3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
                                      3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
                                      Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
                                        #7694    
                                      Old August 12th, 2012 (7:39 AM). Edited August 12th, 2012 by justink132.
                                      justink132 justink132 is offline
                                        FC:
                                        IGN:
                                         
                                        Join Date: Aug 2011
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Posts: 44
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by Ginji View Post
                                        Yes, I do
                                        --------------------------
                                        hi ginji how r u? im interested in alot of your pokes. i have just received jap wifi events genesect meloetta keldeo and strong pikachu. i also have lots more if you hit up this link i have somewhat of a list let me know if i have anything you would want to trade for thanks.
                                        http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1700035-gen5-offer-event-shop-132/#6
                                        __________________
                                        white: 5028 5209 4455
                                          #7695    
                                        Old August 12th, 2012 (10:24 AM).
                                        Cleb617's Avatar
                                        Cleb617 Cleb617 is offline
                                        Platinum FC: 1507 2691 4628
                                          FC:
                                          IGN:
                                           
                                          Join Date: Aug 2012
                                          Location: US
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Impish
                                          Posts: 0
                                          I'm interested in your Adament TRU Arcues. I probably don't have much to offer, but if you're interested I have a few shinies, 6-7 WISHMKR Jirachi's with different natures and an EV'd Glaceon? Please consider and thanks :p
                                            #7696    
                                          Old August 12th, 2012 (9:59 PM). Edited August 12th, 2012 by xxashxx.
                                          xxashxx's Avatar
                                          xxashxx xxashxx is offline
                                          Gotta Catch Em All
                                            FC:
                                            IGN:
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jan 2010
                                            Location: Washington State
                                            Age: 35
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Relaxed
                                            Posts: 624
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by Ginji View Post
                                            nope, sorry "

                                            I didn't see anything I wanted, sorry

                                            I'm not interested, sorry

                                            Yeah, what do you have to offer me for it and use my black fc saizo
                                            How about my Dream World Rayquaza or Porygon XD?

                                            I have a ne White FC because I got a new DS XD. It is 0777 1176 4886. Thanks XD. I have yet to update all my FC's Have not had time. BTW yesterday I got the Galactic Charizard LVX tin XD. Got some pretty good cards besides that Charizard too XD.

                                            EDIT: I have registered your Saizo FC or whatever it is called. I will be on Wi-Fi as soon as I can but I might not be here. If I am not we can VC and do the trade that way XD. Thanks man.
                                            __________________
                                            Diamond FC:
                                            Pearl FC:
                                            Platinum FC:
                                            HeartGold:
                                            White: 0777 1176 4886 NEW
                                            Black:
                                            5072 5181 8171

                                            Will update other FC's later.

                                            My Player Thread.

                                            http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=204732

                                            My Full thread on Pokebeach

                                            http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-xxashxx-s-inumimi-s-my-player-thread-now-open
                                              #7697    
                                            Old August 13th, 2012 (11:01 PM).
                                            Ginji's Avatar
                                            Ginji Ginji is offline
                                            Shiny Hunter
                                              FC: 3007-8602-5963
                                              IGN: Ginji for Y
                                               
                                              Join Date: Jul 2008
                                              Location: dunno
                                              Age: 29
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Timid
                                              Posts: 2,788
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by justink132 View Post
                                              hi ginji how r u? im interested in alot of your pokes. i have just received jap wifi events genesect meloetta keldeo and strong pikachu. i also have lots more if you hit up this link i have somewhat of a list let me know if i have anything you would want to trade for thanks.
                                              http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1700035-gen5-offer-event-shop-132/#6
                                              I'm only interested in your Shin Se Gea Manaphy lv50 that you have as NFT4E
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by Cleb617 View Post
                                              I'm interested in your Adament TRU Arcues. I probably don't have much to offer, but if you're interested I have a few shinies, 6-7 WISHMKR Jirachi's with different natures and an EV'd Glaceon? Please consider and thanks :p
                                              What are the stats of your ev'd glaceon?
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by xxashxx View Post
                                              How about my Dream World Rayquaza or Porygon XD?

                                              I have a ne White FC because I got a new DS XD. It is 0777 1176 4886. Thanks XD. I have yet to update all my FC's Have not had time. BTW yesterday I got the Galactic Charizard LVX tin XD. Got some pretty good cards besides that Charizard too XD.

                                              EDIT: I have registered your Saizo FC or whatever it is called. I will be on Wi-Fi as soon as I can but I might not be here. If I am not we can VC and do the trade that way XD. Thanks man.
                                              I already have korean dw rayquaza and US dw porygon...
                                              __________________
                                              3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
                                              3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
                                              Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
                                                #7698    
                                              Old August 14th, 2012 (9:12 AM).
                                              Cleb617's Avatar
                                              Cleb617 Cleb617 is offline
                                              Platinum FC: 1507 2691 4628
                                                FC:
                                                IGN:
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Aug 2012
                                                Location: US
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Nature: Impish
                                                Posts: 0
                                                I have a complete one:

                                                HP|150 Att|0 Def|40
                                                SA|120 SD|48 Speed|152

                                                And I'm working on a second one for only Special Attack and Speed. :p
                                                  #7699    
                                                Old August 15th, 2012 (3:23 PM).
                                                xxashxx's Avatar
                                                xxashxx xxashxx is offline
                                                Gotta Catch Em All
                                                  FC:
                                                  IGN:
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Jan 2010
                                                  Location: Washington State
                                                  Age: 35
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Nature: Relaxed
                                                  Posts: 624
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by Ginji View Post
                                                  I'm only interested in your Shin Se Gea Manaphy lv50 that you have as NFT4E

                                                  What are the stats of your ev'd glaceon?

                                                  I already have korean dw rayquaza and US dw porygon...
                                                  Do you have the French Level 100 Pikachu? According to Eragon Fanatic2007 or Kevin 24 it is the French Pikachu that has Thunder and I think Volt Tackle and is Shiny too.
                                                  __________________
                                                  Diamond FC:
                                                  Pearl FC:
                                                  Platinum FC:
                                                  HeartGold:
                                                  White: 0777 1176 4886 NEW
                                                  Black:
                                                  5072 5181 8171

                                                  Will update other FC's later.

                                                  My Player Thread.

                                                  http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=204732

                                                  My Full thread on Pokebeach

                                                  http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-xxashxx-s-inumimi-s-my-player-thread-now-open
                                                    #7700    
                                                  Old August 17th, 2012 (12:57 AM).
                                                  Ginji's Avatar
                                                  Ginji Ginji is offline
                                                  Shiny Hunter
                                                    FC: 3007-8602-5963
                                                    IGN: Ginji for Y
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: Jul 2008
                                                    Location: dunno
                                                    Age: 29
                                                    Gender: Male
                                                    Nature: Timid
                                                    Posts: 2,788
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Originally Posted by Cleb617 View Post
                                                    I have a complete one:

                                                    HP|150 Att|0 Def|40
                                                    SA|120 SD|48 Speed|152

                                                    And I'm working on a second one for only Special Attack and Speed. :p
                                                    umm I asked for stats not EV stats "
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Originally Posted by xxashxx View Post
                                                    Do you have the French Level 100 Pikachu? According to Eragon Fanatic2007 or Kevin 24 it is the French Pikachu that has Thunder and I think Volt Tackle and is Shiny too.
                                                    hmm I don't have that one
                                                    __________________
                                                    3DS XL FC: 4441 9441 0140 (Friend safari: Electric type)
                                                    3DS FC: 3007 8602 5963 (Friend safari: Fire type)
                                                    Wii U NNID is Ginji_70 (add me if you want to race on MK8)
                                                    Closed Thread

                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Join the conversation!

                                                    Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                    Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                                    Sponsored Links
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:14 AM.