• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Hey there, Genevieve, it's nice to meet you! I'm Andy :)

You're not the only one excited about this site! I've been here 18 months and I still love it just as much as the day I joined. I hope you stick around and feel the same way for a very long time :D

So welcome! If you ever wanna chat my profile is always open. Or if not, I'll see you around! :D

Years
Just wanted to introduce myself! I'm Genevieve.
Really excited about this whole website.

Hi Genevieve. *shakes hand*

You can call me Hikari, and I've been here for 17 months now.

I see you're a bit shy, why don't you tell us what you're interested in? We have loads of stuff you can do on PC!

Feel free to VM me on my profile, but be warned cos I am a tad bit quirky and a little funny but I love helping newbies settle in so talk to me if you think I'm an interesting person. Friend request me if you like so you can talk more often! I'm always keen to chat to new members.

Also, contact someone with a bold name like Andy over there cos they are there to help you.

You can also check out the Adoption Center where someone will gladly show you around, go and apply there now if you haven't!

- Hikari10, Crazy Oshawott Girl

Years
Hey there, Genevieve! Welcome to PC!

I've always found that name hard to spell.. well, the spelling itself became easy for me after a while, but looking at it always makes it seem a lot more confusing than it is haha.

Anyway, hoping you've already started browsing around the forum and finding those places you're most interested in posting here. <: So long as you keep the rules in mind, you'll fit in perfectly. Also, if you'd like, you can apply for a mentor to show you around the forum in PC's Adoption Center.

Enjoy your stay and see you around! n_n

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Why hello, welcome to PC. I'm MidnightShine, B2W2's Biggest Fan. You can call me Mid.

I see some of the friendlier users here have already beaten me to welcoming you, haha.

You just gotta try Other Trivia, it's so much fun.

Hope you have fun here at PC.

~Mid, B2W2's Biggest Fan

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
Just wanted to introduce myself! I'm Genevieve.
Really excited about this whole website.

Welcome to the forums called Poke Community. My name is Diablo, and I'm very excited to see another newbie join our family here in PC.

Hope you have a good time and make heaps of cool friends

Back