ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

TrollandToad.com
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #51    
Old August 18th, 2012 (9:12 AM). Edited August 18th, 2012 by Hacker Bisharp.
Hacker Bisharp's Avatar
Hacker Bisharp Hacker Bisharp is offline
Bug reporter
     
    Join Date: Dec 2011
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Gentle
    Posts: 334
    thanks
    anyway i found a new error:

    other error:
    __________________
    Hacks I support:

    And i'm a good bug reporter. Contact me if you want :D

    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #52    
    Old August 19th, 2012 (1:06 AM).
    Xisor's Avatar
    Xisor Xisor is offline
       
      Join Date: Aug 2012
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 10
      Does beta 2.85 go up until halfleaf cave?
      __________________








      Reply With Quote
        #53    
      Old August 19th, 2012 (2:32 AM).
      Hacker Bisharp's Avatar
      Hacker Bisharp Hacker Bisharp is offline
      Bug reporter
         
        Join Date: Dec 2011
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Gentle
        Posts: 334
        I do not know what to do I was stuck, I have 3 badge.
        help please!!
        __________________
        Hacks I support:

        And i'm a good bug reporter. Contact me if you want :D

        Reply With Quote
          #54    
        Old August 19th, 2012 (2:40 AM).
        1158's Avatar
        1158 1158 is offline
        ......
           
          Join Date: Nov 2010
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Calm
          Posts: 509
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Hacker Bisharp View Post
          thanks
          anyway i found a new error:

          other error:
          Thanks,I've fixed these.

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Xisor View Post
          Does beta 2.85 go up until halfleaf cave?
          Yes,it is.
          __________________
          Hacks I support:




          Hacks I'm working on:


          Reply With Quote
            #55    
          Old August 19th, 2012 (2:52 AM).
          Xisor's Avatar
          Xisor Xisor is offline
             
            Join Date: Aug 2012
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 10
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Hacker Bisharp View Post
            I do not know what to do I was stuck, I have 3 badge.
            help please!!
            Where are you right now in the storyline?
            Also what type is the 3rd Badge i dont really remember xD
            I'll play through the sotry and reply to you as soon as i get the 3rd Badge
            __________________








            Reply With Quote
              #56    
            Old August 19th, 2012 (2:58 AM).
            Hacker Bisharp's Avatar
            Hacker Bisharp Hacker Bisharp is offline
            Bug reporter
               
              Join Date: Dec 2011
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Gentle
              Posts: 334
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Xisor View Post
              Where are you right now in the storyline?
              Also what type is the 3rd Badge i dont really remember xD
              I'll play through the sotry and reply to you as soon as i get the 3rd Badge
              I just completed the event of the stardust fontain
              sorry for the bad english
              __________________
              Hacks I support:

              And i'm a good bug reporter. Contact me if you want :D

              Reply With Quote
                #57    
              Old August 19th, 2012 (3:08 AM).
              Xisor's Avatar
              Xisor Xisor is offline
                 
                Join Date: Aug 2012
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 10
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Hacker Bisharp View Post
                I just completed the event of the stardust fontain
                sorry for the bad english
                Which town is near that fountain :o

                It's alright i suck at english as well
                __________________








                Reply With Quote
                  #58    
                Old August 19th, 2012 (3:16 AM).
                Hacker Bisharp's Avatar
                Hacker Bisharp Hacker Bisharp is offline
                Bug reporter
                   
                  Join Date: Dec 2011
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Gentle
                  Posts: 334
                  Xisor the city near the fountain is Redwood city
                  __________________
                  Hacks I support:

                  And i'm a good bug reporter. Contact me if you want :D

                  Reply With Quote
                    #59    
                  Old August 19th, 2012 (3:27 AM).
                  Xisor's Avatar
                  Xisor Xisor is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Aug 2012
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 10
                    You got Rock Smash?

                    Plus just cuz i'm curious if you don't mind what's your team :D
                    __________________








                    Reply With Quote
                      #60    
                    Old August 19th, 2012 (3:39 AM).
                    1158's Avatar
                    1158 1158 is offline
                    ......
                       
                      Join Date: Nov 2010
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Calm
                      Posts: 509
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Hacker Bisharp View Post
                      I do not know what to do I was stuck, I have 3 badge.
                      help please!!
                      Could you tell me why you stuck,please?
                      __________________
                      Hacks I support:




                      Hacks I'm working on:


                      Reply With Quote
                        #61    
                      Old August 19th, 2012 (3:42 AM).
                      Xisor's Avatar
                      Xisor Xisor is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Aug 2012
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 10
                        By the way i found out something that i guess you could call it a bug
                        The map is a bit buggy at the pokenav and when you try to fly :o
                        The place where you are located is buggy i can't send you a picture cuz i haven't reached 15 posts yet
                        __________________








                        Reply With Quote
                          #62    
                        Old August 19th, 2012 (3:45 AM).
                        1158's Avatar
                        1158 1158 is offline
                        ......
                           
                          Join Date: Nov 2010
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Calm
                          Posts: 509
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Xisor View Post
                          By the way i found out something that i guess you could call it a bug
                          The map is a bit buggy at the pokenav and when you try to fly :o
                          The place where you are located is buggy i can't send you a picture cuz i haven't reached 15 posts yet
                          I know this,and I'm trying to edit it(hopefully it will be fixed in the beta3),but what I want to know is that what does Hacker Bisharp mean stuck,and if there's really a important bug,I think I have to fix it...
                          __________________
                          Hacks I support:




                          Hacks I'm working on:


                          Reply With Quote
                            #63    
                          Old August 19th, 2012 (3:46 AM).
                          Xisor's Avatar
                          Xisor Xisor is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Aug 2012
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 10
                            No he just means he doesn't know where to go next in order to move on with the story of the game

                            That's what i think he means at least o.o
                            __________________








                            Reply With Quote
                              #64    
                            Old August 19th, 2012 (3:51 AM).
                            1158's Avatar
                            1158 1158 is offline
                            ......
                               
                              Join Date: Nov 2010
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Calm
                              Posts: 509
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Xisor View Post
                              No he just means he doesn't know where to go next in order to move on with the story of the game

                              That's what i think he means at least o.o
                              Thanks,I got it...that's not a bug,if he want to countinue after received the 3rd badge,he'll need HM 06 to get through another passage of the Mt.Skywall and reach the TYRON Tower,that's all he needs to do...
                              __________________
                              Hacks I support:




                              Hacks I'm working on:


                              Reply With Quote
                                #65    
                              Old August 19th, 2012 (4:01 AM).
                              Xisor's Avatar
                              Xisor Xisor is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Aug 2012
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 10
                                By the way i never actually got a chance to say this but thank you for releasing such a wonderful hack please keep updating it :D
                                __________________








                                Reply With Quote
                                  #66    
                                Old August 19th, 2012 (2:16 PM). Edited August 19th, 2012 by DrFuji.
                                Hacker Bisharp's Avatar
                                Hacker Bisharp Hacker Bisharp is offline
                                Bug reporter
                                   
                                  Join Date: Dec 2011
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Gentle
                                  Posts: 334
                                  Thanks 1158, I solved my problem.

                                  where is a leaf stone?
                                  __________________
                                  Hacks I support:

                                  And i'm a good bug reporter. Contact me if you want :D

                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #67    
                                  Old August 19th, 2012 (11:35 PM).
                                  1158's Avatar
                                  1158 1158 is offline
                                  ......
                                     
                                    Join Date: Nov 2010
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Calm
                                    Posts: 509
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Hacker Bisharp View Post
                                    Thanks 1158, I solved my problem.

                                    where is a leaf stone?

                                    You can buy one from the black market...
                                    __________________
                                    Hacks I support:




                                    Hacks I'm working on:


                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #68    
                                    Old August 20th, 2012 (5:53 AM).
                                    Hacker Bisharp's Avatar
                                    Hacker Bisharp Hacker Bisharp is offline
                                    Bug reporter
                                       
                                      Join Date: Dec 2011
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Gentle
                                      Posts: 334
                                      Now i am in the mirage base, the beta is finish?
                                      __________________
                                      Hacks I support:

                                      And i'm a good bug reporter. Contact me if you want :D

                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #69    
                                      Old August 20th, 2012 (11:00 AM).
                                      Xisor's Avatar
                                      Xisor Xisor is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Aug 2012
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Posts: 10
                                        Beta ends at the Halfleaf Cave
                                        __________________








                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #70    
                                        Old August 21st, 2012 (8:54 AM).
                                        Mouse_Runner Mouse_Runner is offline
                                        Rising Star
                                           
                                          Join Date: Feb 2011
                                          Location: UK
                                          Gender: Female
                                          Nature: Quiet
                                          Posts: 17
                                          I really like this hack, it's very pretty. I just have one problem. I don't know if it's what I'm doing or a bug. I have the Gible and the Ekans. I'm playing as a female character. There are two trainers that you have to fight between the start town and the next town. Every time I lose to either of them I don't end up back in the start town. I end up miles away, or so I'd assume. The first time I ended up near the Elite four. the second time I ended up near a gym and the 20th Century Coperation. Please help.
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #71    
                                          Old August 21st, 2012 (3:17 PM).
                                          Mikachu's Avatar
                                          Mikachu Mikachu is offline
                                          Veteren Trainer
                                             
                                            Join Date: Nov 2009
                                            Location: Blackthorn City
                                            Age: 20
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Lonely
                                            Posts: 59
                                            This hack seems absolutely amazing & the screen shots are beautiful :3
                                            __________________

                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #72    
                                            Old August 22nd, 2012 (10:41 AM).
                                            1158's Avatar
                                            1158 1158 is offline
                                            ......
                                               
                                              Join Date: Nov 2010
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Calm
                                              Posts: 509
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by Mouse_Runner View Post
                                              I really like this hack, it's very pretty. I just have one problem. I don't know if it's what I'm doing or a bug. I have the Gible and the Ekans. I'm playing as a female character. There are two trainers that you have to fight between the start town and the next town. Every time I lose to either of them I don't end up back in the start town. I end up miles away, or so I'd assume. The first time I ended up near the Elite four. the second time I ended up near a gym and the 20th Century Coperation. Please help.
                                              Yes,it's a bug,you're right...I'll try to fix it...

                                              I'm here to say that I've finished all the maptiles of the hack,these are the screenshots of the new look of several towns/cities:
                                              __________________
                                              Hacks I support:




                                              Hacks I'm working on:


                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #73    
                                              Old August 22nd, 2012 (11:54 AM).
                                              Mouse_Runner Mouse_Runner is offline
                                              Rising Star
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Feb 2011
                                                Location: UK
                                                Gender: Female
                                                Nature: Quiet
                                                Posts: 17
                                                YAY! And glad to help. It's such a pretty hack
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #74    
                                                Old August 22nd, 2012 (12:16 PM).
                                                Mr. Black's Avatar
                                                Mr. Black Mr. Black is offline
                                                Master Of Reality
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Nov 2011
                                                  Location: Sky Valley
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Nature: Gentle
                                                  Posts: 589
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by 1158 View Post
                                                  Yes,it's a bug,you're right...I'll try to fix it...

                                                  I'm here to say that I've finished all the maptiles of the hack,these are the screenshots of the new look of several towns/cities:
                                                  Good looking ! keep it up !
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                    #75    
                                                  Old August 24th, 2012 (10:00 AM).
                                                  aco aco is offline
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: Apr 2009
                                                    Gender:
                                                    Posts: 18
                                                    i have 5 bagde and the ruby and i don't where i go next

                                                    sorry for my bad english
                                                    Reply With Quote
                                                    Reply

                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Join the conversation!

                                                    Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                    Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                                    Sponsored Links
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 4:53 PM.