• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sacred Fire, Divine Water [OOC-SU] [T]

Which Family is teh bestest evar?

• Total voters

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I added a "Characters" section for now, you can remove it if you don't want it (I actually added it slightly on impulse), but I think we at least need some way to have our characters implemented into the page somehow, be it lengthy descriptions or simple links.

I'll fix that up, and if someone makes a character page they can add the link.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
It looks fine, other than the fact that you keep calling it a village. So otherwise you are accepted.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
The most logical entrance you could probably make would be to have your character at the party (or he could show up late) and just have him go talk to someone if you'd like.

It might help you to read up on the posts already made in the IC, if you have the time and/or patience.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Where did everybody go?

I know it's back to school season for most of you, but I think we're slowly becoming inactive, and I know I don't want that.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
School and other real life stuffs have been crazy for me, I'm so sorry I was gone for so long -____- I'm most likely gonna be a lot slower for a while (not as slow as I was when I 'disappeared' before this, though. That was just terribad) and I apologize in advance.

@heretostay123: Right now I'm at the top of the plateau ordering adopting my fast food child.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
This is sort of a Universal Note, that yes, I am Akio. For some reason I'd thought I'd need a separate email for games. Not sure why. So I have begun the slow process of transferring everything over to one email address, and given everything my gaming Alias, WolfOfEve.

So, if anyone is open to a new nickname, I'll accept the name Wolf, along with Akio. Maybe even Zerin if any of you remember that.

__

If you look at the first post's map, they're in the northwest area, the beach and the plateau are used for the festival.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Well, I'm hoping this is /not/ the case...

But from the looks of it, Sacred Fire/Divine Water might be dead.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I know. This RP has great potential, and a wonderful story set up, but the people have left it in the dust. If things don't pick up quickly, I'm afraid it's going to die.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Pink, um, it's really your turn to post. If you read my last post, & other posts connecting to it, um... Was Hikari paying attention to the conversation at all? Either way, I still think you should post.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Well guys, I have some good news for you.

I'm going to try and get this thing up and running again. I've asked Skymin for a new OOC, and those of you who post after this message are granted the ability to keep their character without a new sign-up. People who don't respond will be considered dropped from the RP, and if they wish to rejoin, have to make a sign-up.

If you're still active and want this RP to move forward, go ahead and post below.

Back