• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Chopsticks were actually easier than I thought.
uf8G9.png

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Knock her head off, Nanoha! /brick'd

And @Tara Aye, I did~

@Pokey Hee, I like how you did it in Victory Sign style :3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I'll do what I can to get to the 666th page~

Also, why can't I get you so early, Hidden Ability!Eevee? ;w;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

BLACK 2 AND WHITE 2 ARE COMPLETELY WORTH GETTING LEMME TELL YOU RIGHT NOW.

...Then again, I'm extremely biased toward Isshu/Unova as a whole XD;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

For the most part, I still use my DS Lite over my 3DS, though that might change if I'm ever able to go and get Kingdom Hearts 3Ds ;; ...And some other 3DS games (the cute chibi Final Fantasy one, Kid Icarus, etc. etc.). Other than that, I use it to trade between my Pokemon games.

Years
42. That's quite a long time, Gabri. I'm guessing you've been filling the void it left by playing Footy Manager, then? :P also do you play Xpert Eleven, bro? 'cause that'd make for 3 X11ers in this thread here if you did

I like the manga more than the anime, but I've not finished the anime for Mysterious Girlfriend X yet. I haven't watched past episode 8, which I watched sometime back in May or April. That dream theme and the world it's set in are actually pretty faithful to the manga work that the author did for various parts of the series.

In my spare time the past week, I've been working on things like this:
Spoiler:

Meaning finishing Chobits and creating a Negima! MAL Updater skin. or 12 So far the only presentable part of the first skin is this homescreen right here in front of my VLC media player. The other 7000x3000 vectors didn't resize quite as smoothly.

Gabri

m8
Years

And WoW, but I've stopped that in the last few days. And a couple of bullets in Call of Duty sometimes. And ze guitar.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Ohhhhh, Chobits. Reminds me that I need to watch Tsubasa and CCS...though Idk where to find them |D;; (I could try searching for the former at a library, but as for the latter I would rather download the entire series and Idk of any good Torrents of it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back